Star Wars: Confederacy Triumphant Ch. 02

Story Info
The Separatists Win! Decades later they face the Vong.
4.5k words
4.45
31.3k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Year 3 of the Droid Wars

"Kill your Master," Asajj Ventress said simply.

Dooku blinked. "What?"

"Kill your Master now, with my help. While you still can."

Dooku shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"It is the way of the Sith to overthrow one's Master. Now is your time. Armies are at your command. The wealth of worlds is at your feet."

Dooku said nothing. He had to admit, Asajj had caught him completely off guard with this. Of course, betraying Lord Sidious had occurred to Dooku at times over the course of the war. But always some vestiges of his noble upbringing had pushed such notions quickly from his mind. Surely the way of the Sith necessitated such an uprising someday. But only when he had learned all there was to learn from his Master. Only when his knowledge of the dark side was so far in excess of the Master's that such an ascendance was inevitable.

"You speak of matters you do not fully understand, Ventress."

"I understand that right now, your Master uses you because he is beset by dangers. But what happens when you are the most dangerous being left standing?"

Dooku found his mind racing at her words. The destruction of the Jedi Order was imminent. The end of the war was in sight. What WOULD become of him with the final destruction of the Confederacy?

"You see it, don't you?" Asajj pressed, sensing that her words were having some impact. "You have become too bright a beacon in the galaxy. You are the face of the Separatists. He cannot allow you to live."

"He needs me to continue the legacy of the Sith." Dooku replied, though his normally resolute voice held none of its usual conviction.

"He will find another." Asajj continued, smiling cruelly. "Do you think he has not already planned for this?"

"...of course he has." Dooku realized. His master had planned everything. Plans within plans. Backups within backups. Every possible course of action prepared for with meticulous forethought.

"He will end the war by my death." How could he have been so blind? Sidious was going to destroy him. It was the only way to bring about the final end of the Confederacy.

"Lead us, my Master." Asajj implored. "It is your time. Lead the Separatists to victory."

Dooku remained silent, staring intently at the cold, beautiful face of Asajj Ventress. He had always found her chiseled features pleasing. But as the dim light flickered through the windows, shadows playing across her face from the falling of Vjun's rain, she had never looked more alluring.

"Yes. Our time IS now." He answered solemnly. "It is time to bring triumph to our forces."

Asajj smiled viciously. She dared to step towards Dooku for the first time since entering his private chambers. She had gambled much with this proposal, risking her very life. Now, she felt the confidence to solidify the bond between them. Still, her heart raced as she approached him. She knew the deadly power of Lord Tyranus. She knew one false step could be her last. And yet, the pale Goddess of Death felt herself completely alive as she drew close to his body. Never before had she dared come within inches of him. And flirting at the edge of death had her incredibly wet.

She knew Dooku found her attractive. She could read it as easily as she could read any man's reaction to her allure. But today she was not seducing for wealth or power. Not for love or a simple sexual thrill. This man held the key to her future. The secrets of the dark side itself were hidden within him. If she could seduce her master and in so doing, become one with his power, her destiny was assured.

Asajj turned around and pressed her back into Dooku, slowly grinding her ass against his crotch as she draped her arm back around his neck.

Dooku looked off into the acidic Vjun rain, gazing away from Asajj. The dark mistress smiled as she felt his manhood rising beneath the gyrations of her supple ass. Though he feigned disinterest, she could sense his growing arousal. He may be a master of the dark arts, but she had long ago mastered the arts of seduction.

As Asajj slowly sway her hips against her master, she pulled the twin blades he had bestowed upon her from her belt up into her hands with the Force. She felt Tyranus tense as she ignited her twin weapons while still coiled around him.

Asajj held him in her embrace of death. She was silently displaying for Tyranus her deadliness, letting him know that she was just as lethal as she was seductive.

At once, Tyranus's own crimson blade blazed to life. He wordlessly answered her warning with one of his own. She could clearly kill him now with a quick burst of her blinding speed. But no matter her speed, he would surely take her with him.

Ventress continued her slow swaying against him, keeping his cock hard against her ass as the two played their silent, deadly game. He could feel the heat of her blade behind his neck, just as she could feel his heat raging against her.

Gently, she turned her head over her shoulder and leaned up to her dark master's face. Tyranus's eyes locked with hers and he kissed Asajj firmly, his beard scratching gently against her face. Ventress moaned sexily into his mouth, opening hers to give her master her tongue.

Their lightsabers hummed as their grips wavered, their darker instincts giving way to passion and lust. Tyranus kissed her more forcefully as he suddenly lashed out with the dark side, deactivating her weapons and throwing them across the room in one quick display of power.

Asajj's eyes flew open in surprise, but he never broke their sensual kiss, instead releasing his own weapon, and casually letting it deactivate and float safely away.

Wrapping her arms around him, Asajj turned and fully embraced her dark master. Dooku felt a hunger within his body that he had, until now, dismissed as vestige of youth and biology. But at that moment, the room was completely charged with the energy passing between them. This was the true strength of the Sith, he realized. To embrace one's passions fully. Why had he so long denied himself something that could so greatly increase his connection to the dark side?

Tyranus began pulling off Asajj's clothing. Smiling seductively, the pale beauty obliged, sliding down her dress and casually removing her remaining trappings. Wearing only her thigh-high black leather boots, Ventress shamelessly displayed her flawless physique.

Slowly, she reached into his pants and pulled forth his cock, gasping as she took hold of it. With a smile she held him firmly and looked up to meet his eyes. It made perfect sense now. Lord Tyranus's curved hilt...the same curved hilts he had gifted her: they were modeled after his own bent cock, which angled sharply upward in her tight grip.

Asajj wondered just how her master's angled dick would feel once she fit it inside her small body. Smiling, she pulled him towards his desk and draped herself back upon it, eager to find out.

Dooku stepped forward and pressed himself against her wet, waiting slit. He gently entered her perfectly hairless pussy almost effortlessly, as the pale woman gasped at his invasion. Taking her booted legs in his hands, he brought her feet to his shoulders and began moving himself in and out of Asajj.

Biting her lip, she struggled against her body to control the sensations running through her. Ventress always enjoyed being submissive at first, but normally she would lull a man in, only to end up riding him mercilessly, begging for relief as she asserted her sexual dominance.

But Tyranus was inside of her...hitting her perfectly. As his hands reached down to envelop her breasts, Asajj gasped, looking up into the face of the older man. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was striking her just right...his angled cock pressing repeatedly against her sensitive g-spot. She normally could prolong an orgasm indefinitely, cuming only when she decided it was time. Only on her terms.

But as Dooku continued slowly and forcefully fucking her on his desk, Asajj found herself gritting her teeth as she struggled desperately not to lose control.

"hhhrrrrrrr..." Asajj growled.

Sensing the effect his bent cock was having, the older man smiled. He knew her climax was just at the edges of breaking loose. Moving his left hand down to their union, he reached out with the Force, sending a small charge of electricity from his index finger to ever so gently touch on her sensitive clit.

"hhhaaaahhh!" Asajj screamed out as she exploded violently. The stimulation of her most sensitive spot pushed her completely over the edge. Convulsively, she reached up and grabbed Dooku's arms, squeezing him tightly as her mouth opened in shock.

Dooku rammed into her hard and allowed himself to release, flooding her insides with his seed. Asajj shook uncontrollably as her orgasm took complete hold, her mouth frozen open in an expression of shocked, silent pleasure.

Shivering slightly himself, Dooku slowed his thrusts until they were almost imperceptible twitches. Asajj finally relaxed her tensed muscles, releasing his arms and falling back onto the desk in exhausted bliss.

Dooku watched the streaks of deadly rain reflect through the glass off her pale naked body, enjoying the curvature of her form. He trailed his hand down from her neck to her stomach, letting a miniscule charge of dark electricity from his palm tickle down her torso. Asajj shivered at his electric touch and sighed as he slowly pulled out of her.

This was not what she had envisioned at all. In her mind, sex would have been her ultimate victory over her dark master. She would show him there was one area where her knowledge completely surpassed his own. And in so doing, make him utterly devoted to her. Instead, she was still trembling from his ministrations. She had been the one fucked utterly senseless here. Looking up at Lord Tyranus with new admiration, the pale woman finally came to understand the wisdom granted only by age, experience, and true mastery of the dark side.

Dooku smiled approvingly at his handiwork. His time was indeed at hand. But the moment of his betrayal of Lord Sidious would have to be perfect.

Looking down again at the perfect body of Ventress, he realized that for all her beauty and allure, even her great cunning and skill, she would not be the ally he needed to bring down his Master.

He would soon need a new apprentice. One far more powerful in the Force. Once who could someday rise to truly match his own greatness.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"The Jedi are close to discovering me." Lord Sidious spoke coldly to Darth Tyranus from his holographic display. "We must accelerate our plans."

Dooku nodded, feigning complete obedience to his Master. He wondered just how powerful Sidious had become. Could the Dark Lord sense his impending betrayal from across the vastness of space?

"Lord Tyranus," Sidious continued. "Execute Battle Plan Coruscant."

"It will be done my Lord."

As Sidious cut the transmission, Dooku found himself nearly trembling with nervous anticipation. Steadying himself, he exited the communications room and approached General Grievous. The end of the war was near. But thanks to his relocation of the Separatist Council and some covert changes in droid deployment, it was going to be a far different ending than Lord Sidious expected.

"General." Dooku spoke decisively. "It is time. Execute Battle Plan Kamino. You must not fail me."

"It will be our greatest victory, Count."

"I have complete faith in that General."

"And what of the Jedi?"

Dooku smiled. "Very shortly, they will be removed from the equation."

<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mace Windu and Shaak Ti led Captain Dyne and his forces through the dark, festering underbelly of 500 Republica. They were getting close now. Mace could nearly cut through the dark side haze surrounding his senses. Dooku's unknown visitor was almost within his reach.

Twenty meters ahead of them, a flickering light lanced from around the edges of a large metal door. Dyne sent the droids to investigate, then studied the processor's data screen.

"At least one flesh-and-blood behind the door," he whispered to Mace. "Readings also indicate the presence of droids."

"Get back!" Mace yelled as he began calling upon the Force.

As the droids cleared the doorway, Mace unleashed an incredible burst of raw power at the metal door. The steel exploded open violently, with a cataclysmic shriek.

Shaak Ti led Dyne and the ARC's into the breach, her lightsaber ignited. Mace recovered himself from the exertion and began to follow when he heard a violent eruption of blaster fire accompanied by the unmistakable sound of a lightsaber clashing against another.

Quickly advancing through the breach he had created, Mace Windu was confronted by a shocking display. Shaak Ti was desperately combating a cloaked individual wielding a red lightsaber in the center of the small room. The clone troopers around her were engaged in an almost point-blank battle with two Geonosian hive drones and two fast moving assassin droids. Dyne fell quickly to the guns of one assassin droid while his men returned fire in the confined space. It was utter chaos.

Jumping into the fray of the battle, Mace came quickly to Shaak Ti's side and added his purple blade to her blue. As he looked upon their adversary at close range, he nearly lost his focus on the moment entirely.

Chancellor Palpatine sneered at the two Jedi, his crimson blade blazing with the skill and intensity of a true master of the dark side. They had all been deceived by a lie-- Chancellor Palpatine was the Dark Lord of the Sith.

The two Jedi fought valiantly against their former leader, quickly adapting to the grim reality of the situation. Palpatine moved with such unnatural speed and skill that Shaak Ti was rapidly losing ground. Assessing the dire situation, Mace realized if she fell, he would be the last hope for the Republic.

"Run!" Mace screamed as he pressed his attack into Palpatine, driving him back. "Tell the council what we are up against!"

"You need me!"

"Go!" Mace ordered.

Shaak Ti found herself desperately wanting to remain at the senior Jedi's side. But as she was nearly decapitated by a sudden slash, she quickly realized she was of little help against this deadly foe. Only master Yoda or Master WIndu could ever hope to overcome such hideous skill.

Shaak Ti broke off her attack and ran from the room.

The chaotic blasts died down as the clone troops brought down the last of the droids and Geonosians, then turned to watch the epic struggle in their midst. Looking to one another on amazement, they could hardly believe General Windu was locked in a battle with the Supreme Chancellor himself.

With a quick ducking thrust to his foe's leg, followed by a deft strike at Palpatine's arm, Mace's blade slashed into the Chancellor. Palpatine howled in pain, dropping his weapon in agony. The sneering man scurried back on the ground in pain and fear.

"It is over." Mace announced, "You have lost."

Looking around the room at the remaining clone troopers, Palpatine smiled insidiously.

"No...no, you will die!" He snarled. "Execute Order 66!"

There was a pause as Mace struggled to comprehend. At once he sensed the danger at his back. Spinning, he managed to block the blaster shots just in time as he was attacked by his own clone troopers.

Capitalizing on the Jedi's distraction, Palpatine pulled his saber from the ground with his uninjured arm and thrust it into Mace Windu's exposed lower back.

Stunned, Mace looked down at the crimson blade piercing through his abdomen from behind. He fell to the floor lifelessly.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" Palpatine exhaled, slowly dragging his injured body back up to his feet.

"Are you alright sir?" an ARC trooper asked, coming quickly to the Supreme Chancellor's side. "We have a medical capsule standing by."

Palpatine cradled his injured arm as he leaned on the trooper for support.

"I have been betrayed. By the Jedi and...others. This insurrection must be dealt with quickly." He declared, taking unsteady steps towards the exit. "Get me to the communications terminal in my office. All forces are to execute Order 66 immediately."

"It will be done, my lord."

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><>>><>><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Grievous slammed his fist down on the control consol in frustration.

"Intensify covering fire for our landing craft!" He barked, watching yet another of his ground invasion landers disabled by a flawlessly placed torpedo attack. No doubt it had been a cursed Jedi pilot who had scored this perfect hit, disabling hundreds of invasion droids in orbit over Kamino.

His forces were taking a pounding over the turbulent water world. The raging seas of Kamino were now matched by the chaos in the stars above as capital ships slugged it out in low orbit, bombarding the stilted cities and dispatching more and more droid soldiers to the clone production facilities below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling in his cockpit as he admired his own handiwork, Anakin Skywalker watched the disabled droid landing craft begin drifting into the atmosphere, its engines completely offline. For a moment he wondered if droids would survive the uncontrolled re-entry long enough to land in their watery grave.

"Anakin, stay alert!" Obi-Wan's voice rang over the com. "We've picked up four fighters on our tails, in case you haven't noticed."

"Sorry master." Anakin accelerated his starfighter, keeping in perfect formation with Obi-Wan as four vulture droids opened fire on the Jedi ships.

Spinning his ship to avoid the hail of blaster fire, Obi-Wan shook his head in annoyance. This battle was costing the Separatists dearly--Grievous was attacking one of the most fortified star systems in the Republic. And though he had landed a number of ground forces, by all reports the Jedi on the ground were handling them quickly. Were the Separatists just growing desperate?

"Oddball, can you form on our wing?" Anakin asked the clone pilot.

"We are closing on your position now, General Skywalker."

"Master, I think we can—what the..?!"

Suddenly there was blaster fire erupting all around both of their ships--seemingly from all sides at once. Anakin and Obi-Wan began taking hits from every direction as their entire world seemed to explode into flames.

"Where is coming from!?" Anakin screamed as he felt his ship pummeled from the left and right.

Despite their best efforts both Jedi starfighters sustained multiple blaster impacts. Obi-Wan's damaged ship began spiraling out of control. Smashing his head against the side of his cockpit, Obi-Wan faded out of consciousness. His pierced engines fizzled out, their power spent, and his wrecked vessel drifted among the detritus of the chaotic battle.

Anakin's cockpit controls violently exploded from the impact of the blasts. He was thrown violently forward, then slammed back into his seat. Looking to his left, he saw with horror, that R2's dome had been completely blasted away, along with half of his fighter's wing.

"Obi-Wan can you hear me?!" He screamed into his com. Only static answered the lone Jedi.

Looking to his cockpit window as small cracks spread across the glass, Anakin watched four ships coming directly towards him for the kill. They were not droid fighters at all---they were Arc-170 fighters. His ships. His clone troopers. They had turned against him. Betrayed him.

"Not like this..."Anakin whispered as he saw fresh laser blasts reaching forward to claim his life. Sitting helplessly in his disabled vessel, he couldn't believe it was really happening. He wasn't meant to die this way. It wasn't FAIR!

"Padme..."

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
12