Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 2 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chief Daala was obviously caught off guard by such an earnest plea from some one that she had once, and still somewhat, considered an enemy. "Well, I certainly don't plan too," she said after a few moments. "And I see that the Empire really has trained you well."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied sincerely. "And thank you for keeping him locked up as well, Your Excellency."

"I am surprised though, that Princess Leia hasn't started cutting things off you to get you to release him," Governor Garowyn commented.

Chief Daala flashed an evil smile. "Oh she doesn't seem to mind at all. I see her practically all the time, and she hasn't even mentioned him in over a month," she replied mysteriously.

Seventy-Two frowned slightly, and took a swallow of her water. Now that didn't sound like Princess Leia, the woman that she had once thought of as her mother, at all, at least as far as she could remember. Then she shrugged her shoulders. That sort of thing wasn't important to her.

Governor Garowyn stared back at Chief Daala questioningly a few seconds, then took a bite of her own appetizer. "Well, I'm glad you are getting along with her. She can be a powerful adversary, if she chose to."

"I promise you, Governor, I am extremely happy with my relationship with Jedi Organa Solo these days," Chief Daala replied.

"Well, okay then," Governor Garowyn replied, not completely understanding. "Are General Antilles and Master Horn still bothering you about finding their wives and children?"

Chief Daala laughed. "Oh, I stopped listening to them at all several weeks ago as well. Master Horn has taken a leave of absence from the Jedi Order, and returned to Corellia. I've been told that he has started drinking heavily, too. General Antilles is still on Coruscant." The she glanced over at Lysa. "I have Lysa contact him every so often, to let him know that I'm still concerned about the whereabouts of his wife and daughters. For some reason I don't think he believes me though," she added with an amused smile.

Seventy-Two laughed as well, along with Governor Garowyn and Lysa. It was very funny when she thought about it. General Antilles' own daughter assuring him that Chief Daala was concerned that his wife and daughters were missing. Then Seventy-Two glanced over to Chief Daala.

She couldn't possibly imagine ever disliking her, even before her ProCorps training. She had a vague memory of some disparaging stories when she was growing up, but that was obviously typical Rebel propaganda. Chief of State Daala was a wonderful person, and a great leader. Well, as long as she remained a loyal ally of the Empire.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Tenel Ka spent the next two hours or so obediently bringing out the delicious Hapan cuisine and fine Hapan wine from the Royal cellar. Since she couldn't use her arms, Seventy-Two and Lysa had to do the actually serving for Governor Garowyn and Chief Daala, but they didn't mind at all. They also served themselves smaller portions.

After diner, Tenel Ka took Chief Daala and Lysa on a tour of the Royal dungeons, while Governor Garowyn went back to her office. Seventy-Two had expected to spend some time down there with them as well—and had been looking forward to it—but as a ProCorps trooper, she happily worked at her own desk in Governor Garowyn's reception area.

Chief Daala and the Queen made several public appearances over the next couple of days. Governor Garowyn mostly stayed in her office. Seventy-Two thought this was strange. Even before they had arrived on Hapes, Tenel Ka had been publicly getting friendlier with the Empire, so having Ambassador Garowyn accompany her and Chief Daala wouldn't be out of place.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 6 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12