Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kani blushed with embarrassment. "Yes, Your Excellency," she replied, attempting to tug up her tunic to hide it better.

"Don't be shy Kani, let me see it," Chief Daala instructed her.

Kani obediently pulled down the collar of her tunic to reveal the five-centimeter wide gray durasteel ProCorps-style collar encircling her neck.

Chief Daala studied it a moment. "It looks very nice on you, Kani. I'm embarrassed now though. I don't have a tracking collar to offer you."

Kani's face turned redder as she put her tunic back into place. "Thank you Your Excellency, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Besides, I couldn't imagine what Master Durron would do to me."

Chief Daala considered that a couple of seconds. "Has Master Durron or any of the other Masters seen that collar? I understand that quite a few Jedi are wearing them now."

"I think so, Your Excellency," Kani replied after a slight hesitation. "They seem to be trying to ignore them, hoping that we'll quit wearing them on our own."

Chief Daala glanced up at Seventy-Two, who nodded her agreement with Kani's assessment.

"Well, I actually hadn't expected any Jedi to take me up on the suggestion of a tracking device—or turning their lightsaber over to me for that matter—so I don't have anymore of the tracking collars," Chief Daala said unhappily.

"However, since the Masters have seen these collars around the Temple, what if I get some tracking collars that look like those. That way the Masters won't suspect anything, and the Jedi that want to demonstrate the proper loyalty and trust they should have in the Galactic Alliance government, can do so," Chief Daala explained cheerfully.

While the question was directed at Kani, Seventy-Two knew this was a situation where she needed to respond. "I think that has a very good chance of succeeding, Your Excellency," she said.

Chief Daala nodded towards her, then turned back towards Jedi Asari. "What about you, Kani? If it can be disguised, would you be willing to demonstrate a little loyalty and trust in the Galactic Alliance government?"

Kani thought about that for several moments. "I don't know, Your Excellency," she finally replied.

Seventy-Two suspected that the only reason she wasn't sure was that she didn't want Chief Daala to know about her trips to the Imperial Embassy. Unfortunately, that wasn't something she could tell Chief Daala without permission, even though she was sure that Chief Daala wouldn't care. Seventy-Two stepped over behind Kani, and laid a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Your Excellency, I think we should give Kani a little time to think this over. She has taken a big step in the right direction by turning her lightsaber over to you. Perhaps by the time the tracking collars are ready she'll be ready to take another step," Seventy-Two suggested diplomatically.

Kani looked up at her, and nodded her head once in silent agreement.

"That is a good idea, Jedi Solo," Chief Daala agreed. "Perhaps by then some other Jedi will be willing to take a step as well."

"Perhaps, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied, glancing down at Kani.

"Well, we'll see, won't we," Chief Daala replied. "For now, I've got a government to run. Thank you for stopping by today, Kani, and demonstrating your loyalty and trust in the Galactic Alliance government. You may go now," she said, dismissing her.

"You're welcome, Your Excellency," Kani replied as she stood up.

Seventy-Two, Kani, and the droid went back into the reception area, then headed back towards the security checkpoint.

On the way, Seventy-Two asked her if she was worried about Chief Daala finding out about her visiting the Imperial Embassy. Kani responded with a slight nod of her head. Seventy-Two replied by assuring her that Chief Daala wouldn't have a problem with it.

After Kani left, and the YVH droid returned to its post, Seventy-Two sent another message to Lieutenant Ross asking her if she could tell Chief Daala that the Jedi were visiting the Imperial Embassy. By the time she arrived back at Chief Daala's office, Lieutenant Ross had replied, and given her consent.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 5 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12