Starbucks Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
A blowjob after hours.
1.2k words
3.53
22.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in college when my wife, Kristina, and I were still only dating and not yet married, my wife got promoted from barista to a shift manager. Around the same time I was just getting into interracial porn. While searching the darker side of the web I came across a story where a Starbucks employee was seduced by a black patron. That story was the inspiration for this fantasy.

23 year old Kristina was very glad that she was getting promoted to a shift manager at Starbucks. The prestigious school she was going to is barely covered by the student loans she has gotten so the pay raise is very much needed. Along with the excitement of having a new job, Kristina was also a little afraid of the job. Kristina never had a job where she was in charge and responsible for a large amount of money. The fear of messing something up was ever mounting.

Finally her first day as a shift manager has come. Kristina decided to look her best for the occasion, well as best you can working at a Starbucks. Her clothes are showing her young body off to perfection. A tight black polo shirt with a few buttons unbuttoned and push-up bra underneath frame her b cup tits quite well. The tight black pants she was wearing hugged her hips and showcased her perfect fat ass. To top it all off her curly dark hair was cut to almost shoulder length and looked like a brunette Marilyn Monroe. To put frankly she was looking fucking hot. Customers were giving her compliments all day. Some went as far as to ask her out but she always turned them down because she had a boyfriend at home. The customers were not the only ones to notice how good Kristina was looking. James jaw almost hit the floor when he walked into the store and saw the mouth watering sight of Kristina bending over to clean up a spill.

James was the assistant manager at the Starbucks Kristina worked at. James was a 57 year old out of shape black man. At 230 lbs of almost pure fat and being 6 feet tall, James absolutely dwarfed Kristina 5 feet 3 inch and 135 lbs frame. Despite being considerable out of shape James has a very thick 12 inch cock that he has a hard time keeping down. The favorite past time for James is fucking white college girls especially ones with white boyfriends which makes Kristina his exact type. She has been on his "has to fuck list" ever since she started working there but has never had an opportunity to get into her pants. So most of his time at work is spent fantasizing about Kristina and biding time until an opportunity to fuck her arose.

A couple of weeks later after Kristina started her new position one of her worst fears happened. There was at the very least 100 dollars missing from the days earnings and it went missing on her watch. This was a dream come true for James. He was going to use this situation to trick Kristina into fucking him. The very next day the store manager called Kristina into her office and officially tore Kristina a new one which completely broke Kristina down. Kristina left the meeting almost in tears and then James was called into the office. The manager discussed the situation with James and told him that since it was Kristina's first mess up they were going to let it slide and only put her on a 60 day probation. Then James was tasked with the duty of relaying the punishment to Kristina. That's when James plan started. He went up to Kristina to tell her that he needed to talk to her after the store was closed and all the other employees have left. Fearing the worst, Kristina was left in a deep terror all day.

The end of the day finally came. The store was closed and everyone else had left. James called Kristina to the back and proceeded to continue his ruse. He told Kristina that the manager was planning on firing her. This set Kristina into a fit of tears. Wrapping his arm around her to comfort her, James told Kristina that he could probably convince the manager to let her keep her job. Kristina started to thank him profusely. Then James dropped the hammer of his plan. He told Kristina that she would need to do a favor for him if he was going to do this favor for her. She quickly agreed stating that she would gladly do anything. Then he put on a fake pathetic face and proceeds to tell her a sob story about how he is lonely and can never get a girlfriend because of how fat he is. Kristina felt sorry for him but did not see how she could help him and she told him that. "Well I haven't gotten laid in months and am so very horny", James told her. Kristina started feeling uncomfortable in this situation and said she definitely couldn't help him with that. James told her all she had to do was give him a quick blow job. Kristina flat out denied James' his request. Now slightly angered, James stood up fully and told her that if she didn't do this he was going to let her get fired. Kristina broke out into tears again and she begged him to let her do anything else. After several minutes of this she reluctantly agreed.

James then pushed Kristina to her knees and told her to take his cock out. With shaky hands she slowly unzipped his pants and then undid his belt. His pants fell to the ground revealing a rather large bulge in his underwear. Kristina, deciding to get this over with quickly, yanked his boxers down quickly. James cock sprang forward smacking Kristina in the face. She was shocked at the mammoth sized cock swaying in front of her. It was absolutely huge; it made her boyfriend's penis look tiny. It was more than twice the length of her boyfriend and girth wise her boyfriend was incomparably small. James was getting annoyed waiting around for her to start so he grabbed his cock, smacked her in the face with it and told her to get started. So she starts stroking the shaft and sucking on the tip of his dick.

Kristina was going very slowly and James got very impatient. So he grabbed the back of her head and thrusts his cock as deep in her mouth as it could go which wasn't very deep. He started fucking her mouth as fast as he could. It wasn't long before James' balls started to churn and then suddenly he burst. His cum filled Kristina's mouth faster than she could swallow dripping down her chin onto her uniform. In one load James came more than her boyfriend does in a year. Not only was there more of it, the consistency was thicker and it tasted saltier and better than her boyfriends. James handed her a towel to clean herself up with. While she was cleaning herself James revealed a secret camera. The camera caught all the action and James planned to use the footage to blackmail Kristina later. That however is a dream for another night.