StarForce Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

*****

Marissa woke with a start. She looked around and wondered how much time had passed. She had the strangest feeling she was being watched, but she couldn't detect anyone.

Hours later she saw a bug skittering toward her along the ceiling. It dropped to the floor and rose up on its legs, walking upright to her. She turned her head and closed her eyes as its razor sharp arms flashed, and she felt its barbs scratch her body.

She opened her eyes and looked down to see that it had sliced away a good portion of her uniform, and was now pulling the cloth that was left away, leaving her in her underwear. It leaned close to her chest and opened its mouth, and a six-inch long black tube extended from between its jaws. A green tether-like tongue popped out of the end of the tube and flickered about briefly before disappearing. The bug turned its head slightly and the green tongue flashed out again, running quickly over her breast. Marissa gasped at the sensation, much like being tickled by a ten pound feather.

Firm, yet feather-like the tongue lashed out across her breast again and again, and Marissa felt her nipple begin to contract and harden. The grotesque creature concentrated its tongue on her hardened nipple, lashing it incessantly as Marissa began to writhe in her bonds.

The bug turned its head again and began to lash her other breast, probing and tasting until both of her breasts were tender, her nipples painfully hard. Marissa bit her lip, trying to fight her feelings, but she had always had very sensitive breasts, and the attention to them was making her wet.

The bug slipped one of it's digits into her panties and closed its claw, snipping the fabric as cleanly as if using scissors. Marissa's previous lover had liked her to be shaved, and even though her last treatment had been over a year before, it would be nearly another year before hair would again appear.

The bug skittered around so that its body hovered upside down over Marissa, its mouth below her waist. She yelped when the feathery firm tongue lashed at her pussy, and she tensed herself, fighting nature. After a few minutes of delightful torture she felt her pussy swell and the tongue began to land on her inner folds.

The tongue tasted her moisture, and it began to center its attention on the entrance to her vagina. The tongue lashed around the opening, seeking deeper with each successive probe. Marissa writhed softly against her bonds, each movement dragging the hard spiky carapace of the bug against her sensitive skin. She moaned softly and began to cry with shame.

The tongue entered her pussy and wriggled inside her, probing, seeking, and finding every one of her most private, sensitive spots. She felt the tube pressing into her, and she cried out as the thin, hard tube pushed into her until the bug's jaws lay against her pussy.

She felt the hardness inside her, the quivering jaws rubbing her pussy, and the thrashing tongue seeking deeper, and waves of pleasure washed over her. She felt a strange sensation within her, and let out a loud, "Gurk!" as she felt the tongue slip painlessly past her cervix and lash the interior of her womb.

Her breathing was coming in deep gasps, her passion building. The sensations were driving her mad, and she was so close, so close to coming. And then the bug retracted its tongue, and the tube shot from within her. The bug dropped to the floor and skittered up the wall next to her.

Panting, ready, wanting, needing the release of a hard come, Marissa watched the bug spit something onto the Plasti-Goop on her wrist. It then skittered along the wall up over her head and did the same thing to her other arm. Dropping to the floor it spat on the bonds around her ankles and disappeared down the corridor.

After a few minutes Marissa felt the goop on her wrists begin to sag, and soon she was able to drop to the floor. She scooped the goo from her wrists and ankles and sat in the corridor, against the wall. Looking in each direction and finding no one, Marissa put one hand to her mouth and used the other to gently tease her clit until she found her release.

*****

Pointer stood and examined the rags that were once her uniform. The back of the tunic was a large enough section, so she wrapped it around her hips and tied it.

She padded barefoot down the corridor, wondering why she had been freed, and she stopped and froze as a bug skittered toward her on the ceiling. She watched it as it approached, and then turned and watched it disappear along the way she had come. It had ignored her completely.

Pointer found herself at a junction, and oriented herself quickly. The Flight Deck lay several hundred yards behind her, but nearby she knew she would find a few science monitoring stations and access to the upper and lower levels.

She turned and went down the corridor leading to the lifts, and she came upon a scene she had been dreading. Up head of her a science technician was Gooed to the wall. She wore only the remnants of stockings and shoes. Her body shook and she moaned loudly as the bug atop her drove its tongue around inside her. Her small breasts shook like gelatin as she trembled with desire.

The blond technician's face took on a joyful grimace, and her body tensed and began to shake. The tech whined loudly, her hips shuddering, and then fell limp, panting and shaking, her head against the bug's underside.

The bug retracted its proboscis and went about dissolving her goo before skittering down the corridor past Pointer. She approached the tech and helped her down to the floor as the goo dissolved. They used the remains of the lab coat the tech had worn to wipe the goo from her body.

"I'm Pointer. Did anyone tell you what's going on?"

"I'm Petty Officer Hari Kell, astrophysics. A pilot they altered told me I was going to be a breeder."

"Me too. Fuck that," Pointer said.

"Yeah, I agree," Hari said. She looked at Pointer and blushed deeply. "Um, how long, I mean, did you," she stammered.

"Don't worry about it, me too," Pointer replied. "Let's see who we can round up and let's get out of here."

Unable to reuse any of her clothes, Hari took off her shoes and carried them as they continued down the corridor. They came to the hub, and took a lift to the Command Deck.

The hub there contained three bugs, and Pointer had to hold Hari close and assure her that they were going to ignore them. They made their way along the main corridor, passing bugs along the way, heading for CnC.

As they approached the door, a bug jumped in front of them and hissed, the sound coming from between the plates on its abdomen. They held their position for a minute, and the CnC door opened silently.

Standing in the doorway was a middle aged science officer, a Captain by his insignia. He was tall and thin, and bore the plates and eyes of the changed. Beyond him they saw an Ensign leaning close in against the naked rear of Commander Jeri Lott. They heard her cry out as she leaned against a console, and it became instantly apparent that the Ensign was fucking her.

The Captain pointed at Hari and said, "You, come in here now."

Pointer stepped in front of Hari and said, "No, not right now thank you. We'll just be going," and she felt her arms drawn back roughly as the hissing bug leapt on her and restrained her. The Captain darted out and grabbed Hari by the arm, dragging her back into CnC.

The bug released Pointer and she ran for the door, seeing the Captain forcing Hari, screaming with terror, back over a console. Just as she reached it the door snapped closed.

Pointer pounded against the cold steel surface, screaming her rage. After a while she realized it was hopeless and she turned and sprinted down the corridor back to the hub.

She rode the lift back down to the Flight Deck and ran at full speed for the Hanger. Almost there, she ran full force into a woman and both tumbled to the floor. The Ensign was naked, and apparently in shock, and Pointer saw the remnants of goo on her wrists and ankles.

Pointer looked at the pretty young brunette and jumped to her feet. "Follow me if you want to live," she called over her shoulder as she began to run for the Hanger. She brushed past a bug in the corridor, one of his spurs scratching her arm, and bolted through the door to the entry.

She had been there only hours before, standing at attention, eager to begin her tour on the station, the fat Chief reading his clipboard. She passed through the door into the main hanger bay and stopped dead.

She saw Jugs up on the wing of a fighter, naked. Her arms were behind her back, wrapped up in a black material, probably leather. Her legs were bent back so that her knees pressed hard against her titanic namesakes, her bare feet curled and kicking.

Standing in front of her, inside her, was Fitz. He was gloriously naked, and Pointer saw that the black plating extended from the back of his neck down his powerful back to his hard, tight ass. The skin on his arms and legs looked normal enough, except for the thick black spikes that erupted from his flesh. Pointer watched his ass tighten as he thrust his cock deep into Jugs, and he turned his head and saw her. He smiled.

"Welcome," he said, and then returned his attention to the sobbing fighter pilot beneath him. "I'll be with you in a moment." She saw his muscular back tense, and his hips shook. Jugs howled softly and relaxed, unconscious. As he stepped away from between her legs, Pointer saw thick foam squeezing from Jugs' pussy and gathering on the wing.

She glanced at Fitz's cock and said, "Whoa." It hung nine inches and at the base was as thick as a bottle, tapering out to the thickness of a broom handle at the tip. Seeing her interest, Fitz looked down at himself, and then back up at her.

"I know, 'One Size Fitz All'. Now you know."

Eyebrows raised, Pointer smacked her lips and brought her attention to his grotesque face. "So, are you going to let me out of here?"

"Of course not," Fitz said, his cock bouncing and growing more erect as he stepped closer to her. "I'm going to breed you. I was given my choice, and I chose Jugs and you."

"That's just for now, of course. We'll need some diversity if the young are to thrive," he said, now only ten yards from her.

Pointer looked around and saw a replacement cannon barrel. She jumped and snatched it up, brandishing it like a samurai sword. "Keep away, Fitz. I'll kill you if I have to."

Fitz laughed and continued closer. When he was close enough, Pointer swung the heavy metal barrel at his head. Fitz raised his arm and the barrel slammed into his forearm, against the black plating. With his other hand he darted, landing a right directly into Pointer's mouth.

Stars exploded in her vision as she fell back against a crate, the barrel clanging against the floor. She felt Fitz's hand close on her throat and another on her bra before he tore the fabric away.

"Now that's what I like," Fitz cooed, sounding perfectly human. "I just love those big ass tits of yours."

Pointer was gripping his forearm, trying to tear his hand from her throat as he forced her thighs apart and stepped between them. With a swipe her makeshift skirt fell away, and he pressed his fingers to her pussy.

Fitz leaned close and his impossibly long tongue swept out and over Pointer's mouth, licking the blood there. His thumb ridge was pressing against her clit, his fingers seeking entrance to her pussy. She looked down and saw his cock bobbing, foam beginning to form and drip from the head.

Fitz leaned again and took one of Pointer's nipples into his mouth, sucking it hard and rasping it with his tongue. He pulled up, and Pointer saw her breast stretch out, snapping back painfully, but in a nice way, as he released the suction. His fingers found her wet and he smiled at her.

"Oh shit," Pointer said, and she drew her legs back, trying to get her feet between them. Fitz drew in the other nipple, and suddenly dazed, Pointer couldn't make her legs do as she wanted.

She felt the foamy tip of his cock rub against her and across her, and she cried out, "No!" as it pressed inside her slowly. She felt her pussy engulf the small head and then begin to stretch as he introduced more of his thickening rod into her.

Fitz kissed her, and she bit his lip, tearing at it savagely, tasting his blood as it flowed into her mouth. She instantly began to gag, and spit his lip out. She saw the pussey yellow fluid that was now his blood running down his chin as he laughed out loud.

"Stupid cunt!" Fitz growled, shoving himself entirely within her on the last syllable. Pointer turned her head and cried out, feeling his powerful, muscular body with her legs as they encircled his waist.

He released her throat and grabbed her breasts roughly with both hands, squeezing them painfully as he rocked his hips, driving his cock in and out of her. It had been nearly a year since she had been with a man, and even as a monster, Fitz's cock was doing the trick.

"Oh shit, fuck me," Pointer moaned, "but let me go. Let me go far away from here, please!"

"Shut up and enjoy the ride, Nipples," Fitz laughed, speeding his pace slightly. "That's your new sign, and mine to you is 'Master'."

Feeling her passion build, Pointer raised her hips to meet his thrusts, her moans taking on a desperate, begging whine. "Faster! Yeah, shit. Oh shit, just fuck me!"

Fitz was alternating between squeezing one breast hard and releasing the other as his pace grew more rapid. Sweat stood out on his forehead and chest, and his breath came in deep pants. Pointer knew that he was close, but so was she, and the race to the finish line began in earnest.

Pointer rotated her hips, driving his cock across her clit, and she reached down to assist with her fingers. Moaning loudly, her come approached, threatening to hit hard at any minute, and she prayed it would before his did. Her ass started to bounce atop the crate as her come came closer and closer, her whines growing in volume.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's it! Right, right therrrrrrrrrre!"

Pointer arched sharply, crying out as she came, her orgasm wrenching her body as though she was being electrocuted. She thrashed and she moaned, and she brought her hands up over her head and entwined her fingers.

Fitz's face twisted and turned beet red, and tendons popped and stood out along his powerful neck as his come became real. "Gyah! Yeah! Take it, bitch!" he howled, and Pointer felt her pussy fill with his come. It ballooned inside her, and she heard a strange squirting sound from beneath her. Fitz leaned down closer, and Pointer brought her fists down on the top of his head as hard as she could.

Fitz stood up straight, yellow puss dripping from his mouth, his face twisted with rage. "I'll kill you for that!" he said, followed by the sound of a gong. Fitz's features froze, and he toppled to the side, crashing to the floor. Behind him stood the pretty brunette Ensign, the cannon barrel in her hands.

"Thanks," Pointer said, leaning forward and examining herself. The same thick, white foam she had seen in Jugs was oozing from within her. It had the foamy consistency of a very thick shaving gel. She eased down off of the crate and took a few tentative steps across the floor. Finding she could walk without a problem, she shouted "Let's go!" at the Ensign and ran for a nearby shuttle.

She jumped into the pilot station and skipped preflight, jumping immediately to powering up the shuttle. Once she had that started she ran into the back and pulled the Ensign out of the shuttle.

"There's a pilot over there, and we're not leaving without her!" she bellowed, and together they carried the unconscious Jugs into the shuttle. They buckled her in, and Pointer strapped herself in.

They were parked at the back of the bay, far from the doors. She energized the weapons systems, overriding the safety routines, which took nearly a minute. Finished, she armed one of the four missiles the shuttle carried and fired it at the door.

Her eyes barely had time to register launch when the viewscreen darkened to protect her eyes from flash. She punched the accelerator and the shuttle streaked into the flaming debris and past it, out into space.

The shuttle streaked away from the station at top speed, and as she looked back, Pointer swore at herself for not disabling the fighters there when she had the chance. She thought briefly about going back and shooting up the Hanger, but knew immediately that she didn't have sufficient firepower.

Pointer plotted the course to the nearest base and swore loudly. She unstrapped herself and went into the back, where the Ensign was holding Jugs as she cried softly.

"We're away, but we have a problem," she said, the others looking up at her.

"These shuttles are provisioned for a party of six for two months, and we have enough fuel for a trip twice that long," Jugs said softly. "Where's the problem?"

"We're probably both pregnant," Pointer said, falling into a seat, "And Fitz said gestation for six babies is two months. The nearest starbase is three months out."

"Oh fuck," the Ensign said softly.

Just then the proximity alarm trilled. Pointer raced to the cockpit and strapped in, checking her monitors.

A single StarForce fighter was bearing down on them.

"Contact in thirty!" Pointer called, and she flipped on the communications grid.

"Hey Nipples!" a too familiar voice called out. The video kicked in and she saw Fitz in a cockpit. "I'm fifteen off your ass and you've got nowhere to run. Go back and have our babies like a good girl."

"Fuck you," Pointer spat.

"Exactly. Every day. I'm on your six and I'm running hot. Power down your weapons or you're toast."

Pointer checked her monitor and saw him following close, less than ten klicks back and slightly above her ecliptic. She depressed the trigger and released a missile, watching it appear in her viewer for an instant before streaking back behind her.

The blip disappeared immediately, a victim of intense cannon fire.

"Try that again and I'll cut off your legs at the knees so you'll always be at the proper, respectful height."

"Hey Fitz," Pointer said softly, a sexy husky tone in her voice, "You ever try anal?"

She flipped off the comm grid and shouted, "Hold on!" She threw the controls into immediate reverse and fired both of her remaining missiles. The G-forces threw her against her harness and her vision darkened as she saw Fitz's fighter streak past her, her missiles only yards from his tail.

The screen darkened to protect her from the flash of the magnificent explosion needlessly as her head rolled loosely.

*****

Pointer woke slowly. Her head was pounding, and her body felt like she had been beaten with iron bars for a week. She sat up in the seat and looked around.

"Hi there sleepy head," the Ensign said, bringing her a cup, and then added, "Ma'am." Pointer took the cup and drank the hot tea down in a single gulp.

"I'm Ensign Margaret Mayhugh. Maggie."

"Hi Maggie. Where are we?"

"Jugs is piloting. After you blew that asshole out of space we pulled you out of the seat and she took over."

Pointer nodded and stood shakily, and stumbled into the cockpit. She fell into the co-pilot's seat and looked at Jugs. "How long?"

"You've been out for twelve hours. You were right. The nearest base is three months out. I've sent a distress call, and I'm hoping they can get to us sooner," she said, but Pointer could see it was a false optimism.

"There's also a side effect, apparently," Jugs said, casting a sidelong glance at Pointer.

"What's that?" Pointer asked, her attention drawn inexplicably to Jugs' round, creamy breasts, her large nipples tight and hard. She sighed and licked her lips, and then looked up at Jugs' pretty face.

"I think you're already starting to figure that out for yourself," she purred. "I just hope for her sake that Maggie likes girls."

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers
12