Stargate Atlantis: Fun for All Ch. 01

Story Info
Atlantis residents relieve 'frustrations'.
2.2k words
4.39
49.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the evening and Teyla and Major Sheppard were about to start a workout together. An hour or so passed, with the Major ending up on his back most of the time, when he sat up and said;

"I think I'm getting better, pretty soon it'll be you down here."

Teyla raised an eyebrow and commented; "Would you like to make the next match more interesting Major Sheppard?"

"What did you have in mind?" the Major replied as he got up.

"If I win the next match you have to do something for me, without question." Teyla said.

"And if I win?" the Major asked.

"If you happen to win, then I will do something for you...without question of course." Teyla said with a sly smile on her face.

"Sounds like a deal!" Sheppard said as they got into their positions.

It wasn't more then 30 or 40 seconds (to which the Major had thought this was the longest he's ever lasted) that he found himself once again on the flat of his back, looking up at Teyla who was now sitting on him.

"Well isn't this a surprise" the Major said sarcastically, "so what is it you want me to do?"

"I have a confession Major..." Teyla said "it's not what I want you to do for me, it is what I want to do to you."

The Major looked intrigued, "Oh, and just what would that be?"

Teyla smiled at Sheppard and as if in one fluid motion unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. The Major opened his mouth to say something but Teyla began to slide down him, still smiling and looking into his eyes. Major Sheppard had always been attracted to Teyla but figured she wasn't attracted to him, apparently he was dead wrong, and wasn't about to stop here now!

When Teyla slid down so that her mouth was over the Major's cock, she opened her mouth and lowered her head until she had taken all of him into her mouth! This was not something the Major was used to, or had ever experienced before, as his dick was a good 8" long and very thick. She slowly sucked him on her way back up and when she finally released him she looked back into his eyes and asked;

"I am curious Major, if you had won what would you have had me do?"

Sheppard started laughing, "I was going to get you to serve me breakfast in bed!"

"Would you still prefer you won?" Teyla asked with a grin on her face.

"I'd prefer to repay you for what your doing now!" the Major replied.

Teyla smiled and once again tool Sheppard's cock in her mouth. She started sucking it, swirling her tongue around the head and every so often licking up and down the shaft. Sheppard reached down with his hand but she pushed it away; "No, this is mine, I have won it." she said.

Shappard put his hand behind his head and simply enjoyed what was happening to him as Teyla began to give him the blowjob of his life! After a while he began moaning as he couldn't hold it in anymore, Teyla knew this meant he was close and started massaging, licking and sucking on his balls. She went back and forth between his cock and balls for a few minutes when the Major said he was going to cum. She wrapped her mouth around his cock and started pumping it furiously with one hand, while aggressively massaging and squeezing his balls. The Major erupted in her mouth, to which she swallowed all she could, everything but a single trickle of cum running down the side of her chin. When Sheppard had released all he had into her mouth she released him, sat up and smiled at him as she wiped the dripping cum from her face with her finger and cleaned it off. The Major just looked at her panting when she said; "You had mentioned something about repaying me Major?"

"Teyla, I think at this point you can call me John." he replied.

"Very well...John" she said as she stood up.

Sheppard sat up but Teyla instructed him to lay back down, "No, stay as you are."

"No argument here" the Major replied.

Teyla undid her pants and slid them down, revealing that she wore no underwear. He noticed that she had a single rectangle of short trimmed hair above her pussy and his mouth fell open at the beautiful sight in front of him. He had never dreamed of seeing Teyla, a gorgeous woman, like this!

"I see you've done this before" Teyla said as she looked down at the Major's open mouth and smiled.

Sheppard's eyes grew as he now realized what she wanted of him. Teyla stepped over the Major so she now had a foot on either side of his head. She slowly lowered herself to her knees, and began to let them slide apart as she lowered her pussy onto the Major's face. The Major was now Very thankful for Teyla's flexibility as her pussy now rested on his mouth. He pushed his tongue out and licked up the slit of her pussy, noticing just now that she was sopping wet! Teyla moaned as he did this and pushed down on him. Sheppard brought his hands up to hold onto her legs, but Teyla pushed them down;

"No Maj...John, as I said before I have won, and you are mine."

The Major let his hands fall and simply concentrated on pleasing her. Licking pussy was nothing new to him and he knew what women liked as he started off slowly, probing every inch of her innards. He then started to tongue fuck her, while every so often flicking her clit once or twice. He knew she was starting to get close as she had taken her top off and was caressing her breasts while she ran the fingers of her other hand through his hair, her moaning also gave her away. She looked down at the Major and asked between moans;

"Do...ohhhh...do you wish to drink me...ahhhh...John?"

Sheppard had no way of answering her as his face was under her pussy, so he moved his mouth to her clit and began sucking hard on it, flicking it as fast as he could. Teyla rolled her eyes back and arched her back as she exploded into Sheppard's mouth. He moved his mouth so he could drink all of her cum, and did a rather good job of it, all except for some that spilled over onto his cheek. Once she came down from her orgasm she got off of the Major's face and slid down him until she was laying atop of him, face to face. She smiled at him and licked her cum off of his cheek, then proceeded to kiss him, deeply and passionately. They kissed for quite a while, Teyla removing Sheppard's shirt and caressing his entire body, while the Major didn't life a finger, like he was told.

Teyla sat up and got off of the Major and instructed him to get on his knees, as she was. She gave him a long soft kiss and then turned around and put her hands to the ground. Sheppard knew this position well, and knew he was about to become the happiest man in the universe!

He moved forward and placed the head of his cock at her pussy entrance and ran it up and down. She was still sopping wet, which was good as she seemed tight when he was eating her out, and she would need all the lubrication help she could get to fit him inside her. He pushed forward and inserted the head of his cock, to which she gasped and threw her head back. Sheppard stopped, letting her get used to his size, when she turned her head back;

"Do not stop John, not unless I tell you to."

With that he started pushing forward again. It took some time, alot of moaning by Teyla and the Major thinking to himself "Wow she's tight!", but he was finally completely inside her. He began to withdraw from her until only his head was inside her, then push back in his entire length. As he did this, and picked up speed each time, Teyla was now moaning, yelling and tossing her head back and forth furiously.

"Ohh YESSSS.....Ohhh John....FUCK ME, TAKE ME AND FUCK ME!" she stammered between breaths.

"Teyla...Teyla I'm gonna cum" Sheppard managed to get out.

"Inside me John.....Ohhh....I want you inside me" Teyla replied.

Upon hearing this Sheppard released into the depths of her pussy. Teyla also could not take anymore and once she felt the Major unload inside her she to had another orgasm. Once the two came down from their orgasms, Sheppard was still inside her, pumping in and out very slowly. Teyla liked this and just moaned softly, trying to regain her strength.

The two then turned around when the door to the room opened to see Dr. Weir and Dr. McKay. Elizabeth stopped in her tracks when she saw what Teyla and Sheppard were doing, as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. McKay was in the middle of explaining something to Dr. Weir and he didn't notice the two lovers as quickly.

"...you see Elizabeth when we turn on the power generator..." Rodney stopped mid sentence as he realized that Dr. Weir had stopped walking and looked up to also see the sight in front of them.

Sheppard, who was still pumping in and out of Teyla slowly, asked McKay;

"You were saying Rodney?"

"I don't know what I was saying" McKay replied.

"Just what do you two think your doing!" Dr. Weir exclaimed as she tried to regain some sort of control of the situation.

"Well you see Elizabeth, when a guy and a girl like each other, they get together and..." Sheppard started as Teyla laughed.

"I know DAMN well WHAT you are doing, what I want to know is WHY your doing it!" Dr. Weir yelled, now mad at the Major's sarcastic remark.

"It is my doing Dr. Weir" Teyla began, "John...the Major and I had a wager, and..."

"Oh a bet, I see now. So we're betting on SEX here?" Elizabeth exclaimed, "and Major Sheppard would you STOP doing that to her!"

"I can't Elizabeth" Sheppard replied.

"And just why not?" Weir asked, now quite furious.

"She hasn't told me to stop yet" Sheppard said with a smile on his face.

Teyla now smiled from the Major's statement and explained, "No Dr. Weir, the wager was unknowing in detail. Do you not ever get lonely Dr. Weir, do you not get urges and needs that you must fulfill?" she asked.

"I know I do!" McKay piped up.

"Shut up Rodney" Weir said, "of course I get lonely and urges, but I certainly don't act on them, at least not like this!"

"What is wrong with what the Major and myself are doing Dr. Weir? I believe we both feel the same way about each other, and at the very least we will have helped rid each other of our frustrations." Teyla said.

"She does make a good point Elizabeth" McKay said "if you feel...like she said, and I feel...like she said, then what would be so wrong with us...helping each other out?"

"Don't even begin to think that Rodney" Weir said.

"Dr. Weir, do you wish you could have sex with someone to relieve yourself?" Teyla asked.

Elizabeth sighed, "Yes, of course I do Teyla."

"Then what is wrong with doing just that with friends that are willing to help you, to help each other?" Teyla asked her in return.

Rodney meanwhile, had unzipped his pants and brought his cock out upon hearing Elizabeth's answer that she wished she could have sex to relieve herself.

As Weir began to answer, "Well it's just not right, not normal where we come from.", Rodney took Elizabeth's hand.

"But you are not where you come from, you are here, in Atlantis" Teyla remarked.

Rodney had placed Elizabeth's hand around his cock.

"Yes I realize that.."Elizabeth started as she realized that she was now holding onto something that seemed to be getting bigger. She looked down in shock as she found herself holding onto McKay's cock, which was huge. She found herself just staring at it, as she had never seen one that big before. It was slightly smaller than Major Sheppard's, but she had not seen his in full length yet. She looked up at Rodney, who was smiling, and then back down at the hard member in her hand, which she couldn't believe was still growing.

"Dr. Weir, do you wish to relieve yourself, do you wish your friends to help you?" Teyla asked her.

Elizabeth knew she should let go of the cock in her hand, knew she should yell NO at Teyla, but the lust inside her which had not been fulfilled for many months now caused her to slowly nod her head yes, as she tightened her grip on the cock in her hands.