Stargazing

Story Info
A night of sky viewing turns into seduction.
3.3k words
3.93
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qcilguy
qcilguy
1 Followers

We leave early for dinner, and then relax over a nice long dinner, while we drink a bottle of wine. After dinner as the sun begins to set, we stroll out to the car. As we walk, I move closer and lift my arm across your shoulders so you are tucked under my arm. Having your body pressed up against mine has an immediate effect on me as I imagine the possibilities. How you will react to my attempt at seduction? If I an successful, how will you taste, how will you react to my touch, and most importantly if I am successful in my attempt, can live up to what you expect in a lover?

We drive off into the country, to my favorite place for stargazing, a secluded meadow, with a small hill in the middle. As we drive along, you slide over next to me and once again your body is pressed against mine, and the scent of your perfume rises up to me where I inhale the gentle scent that reminds me of the way the evening air smells after a spring shower.

When we arrive at the meadow we park and I quickly unpack the car, then we climb our way up the hill. You volunteer to set up the supplies as I set up the telescope and align it for the best view of the heavens as I promised. I stop in the midst to enjoy the sight of your graceful movements, and my mind wanders back to a more earthly form of heaven that I hope awaits me later this night. I turn back to setting up the telescope, hoping that this night may have more shows than just the Perseid meteor showers.

After we get everything set up, we still have a little time to kill before the best time to see the meteor showers. So I suggest we turn on the radio. When you agree, I turn it to a station that plays soft romantic music. A slow song comes on, and I take you in my arms and we slow dance to the music. As the stars and the moon watch us dance, you lay your head against my shoulder. As we keep dancing, our eyes meet and then our lips meet in that first kiss. At first I am hesitant, but then you don't pull away which =h encourages me to make it a long passionate kiss. By the time we pull apart, the meteor showers are becoming dense enough to give a great showing. I am thankful for this, since I was beginning to get aroused and I don't want to be too overt in my seduction of you.

I make the final adjustments for the telescope, and gaze at the meteors, I become so fascinated, that if it weren't for the touch of your hand on my arm, I would have forgotten you were even there. As you pull me away, I notice softness of your hands, and get a good look at the shape of your breasts as they strain against the material of your blouse.

As you look through the telescope, I open the bottle of wine we brought with us, and pour myself a glass. Then I lay back on the blanket sipping on the wine, dividing my time between watching the sky, and watching you. This goes on until I've almost finished the glass of wine, when you turn around and catch me admiring the view here on earth.

Smiling you ask, "enjoying the view?" I just lift the bottle and the glass in an unspoken question. When you nod your head, I pour a glass for you and top mine off. We sit watching the meteors and sip on our wine. As we gaze at the meteors and stars, we make small talk. As we talk about what a lovely night it is, I reach over into the picnic basket, and then hand you a single red rose. Then my arm slides around your waist, holding you close to me. We both stop talking for a while as I allow you time to get comfortable with my attentions. We sip on our wine until the silence begins to get awkward. As we both turn to look at each other to say something, your forehead bumps my nose. This sets us off laughing at our selves, breaking the tension, which has built up. I take the wine glasses and set them aside.

When I turn back to you I gently take your face in my hands and turn it up to face me, so I can kiss you. As we are kissing, I feel you relaxing, and I take this as a sign that you are ok with my intimacies. After breaking off the kiss, I move behind you and begin to massage your neck and shoulders. As your muscles relax, I lean forward and kiss the back of your neck. Since you don't move away from me, I allow my hands to slide down your arms, and I start massaging your upper arms. As I massage them, my fingers "accidentally" graze the sides of your breasts. I enjoy the sensation of them, soft yet firm. Confident that you are relaxed and used to my hands on you, I move so I am facing you again. I start massaging your shoulders again.

I gaze into your eyes, watching them as I reach for the top button on your blouse. As I undo the button, my fingers tremble with anticipation, delight and nervousness. I softly whisper one word, "ok?" In silence you take my hands, and guide them down to the next button. I then eagerly begin undoing your buttons, stopping after I have done enough buttons that the top of your blouse eases from the strain of covering your ample chest. I can see the beginning of your bra cups in the gap left open. White lace entices me, as it catches the starlight, it seems to call to me to touch it. I slowly reach out and slip my hand in and cup your breast. I can feel the wonderful warmth of you thru the lace and the softness and texture of your bra. I let my hand rise up to your bare skin. Feeling the silky smoothness of your skin excites me even more and arouses me to full hardness. Hard pressed to go slow, I go back to unbuttoning your blouse, I want to just rip it off and bury my face in your ample charms.

After I get your blouse completely unbuttoned, it hangs open from the top down to the waist of your skirt where it is tucked in. I reach forward and run my hands down your front from the shoulders, down over the swell of your breasts, pausing to tweak your nipples as the strain against the material of your bra. I continue running my hands down over the rest of your bra, and onto your stomach. I enjoy the feel of your voluptuous curves that assure me you are a real woman. So many women feel that being emaciated is sexy, I don't know why this is so, but it seems to be a facet of our modern culture, no other time in history has mankind ever desired women who were all bone. I enjoy a woman who is well rounded, and actually has curves. I enjoy tracing those curves with my eyes, hands, lips & tongue.

I kneel in front of you and push your blouse down over your shoulders and down onto your arms, pinning your arms down to your sides. This leaves your neck and shoulders exposed to my attentions. I lean over you and start nibbling on your left ear lobe As I so, I whisper in your ear "I want to taste every part of you." I don't know if it's the cool night air, my words or my breath in your ear, but a shudder runs down your body. I kiss my way down from your earlobe to your jaw. As I kiss and nibble my way along your jaw, my hands gently massage your shoulders. I work my way back along your jaw, and then I start down your neck. As I do I kiss, lick and suck on your lovely neck, but not hard enough to leave any marks. Then I reach your shoulder, and continue kissing and nibbling along it. As I do I can taste you, a combination of your perspiration, the soap you use, and something else that I can't identify. When I reach the strap of your bra, I realize it is in the way and must be removed. I move the strap aside, and continue along your shoulder until I reach the end.

Then I stop, and pull the end of your blouse out of your skirt, and slide it the rest of the way off of you. Next, I reach around you, and with fingers that are trembling with excitement; I unfasten your bra, and then slowly pull it off so I can see all of you. In the starlight, I can see where your tan line is, by the lighter skin. As I let my eyes wonder over your breasts, I notice how full they are, the way they lift slightly with each breath you take, the large areolas and how your nipples are erect with excitement. Unable to resist, I reach out and cup a breast in each hand, hefting their weight. I enjoy the feeling of the warmth and having my hands full of you.

Releasing your breasts, I move behind you. I begin rubbing my hands up and down your back, as I kiss and nibble the back of your neck. From your neck, I move to your right ear. As I nibble on it I press my body against yours and whisper, "Can you feel how excited I am?" You respond with another shudder and a throaty "Yes." I allow myself to move down to your jaw line and kiss and nibble my way along it. As I'm doing this my arms wrap around you, and I cup your breasts, and allow my fingers to pinch, pull and roll your nipples. Then I move down onto the right side of your neck, enjoying the reaction your body is having to my touch. As I continue down onto your shoulder, you begin to softly moan at my attentions. After I finish your shoulder, I release your nipples and breasts. I ask you to stand up.

When you do, I move around to your front, and stop to kiss you deeply. As we are kissing, you run your hands up from my waist over my stomach onto my chest. When we break the kiss, you step back and begin to undo the buttons on my shirt. After you get all the buttons undone, you pull my short down, and I shrug out of it. I pull you next to me, so I can feel those wonderful breasts of yours against me. As they come into contact with me, a jolt of electricity goes straight to my groin. I love the feel of your bare skin against mine. I can feel the difference between you soft flesh, and the harder nipples as they press into me. I finally take a step back, and then kneel at your feet.

With unsteady hands, I reach for the fastener for your skirt, after attempting I have to stop and take a deep breath. Having steadied my hands, I am able to undo the fastener, allowing your skirt to fall down around your feet. You deftly step out of the skirt, and push it aside. Kneeling in front of you I see a darker spot on your nylons, and I can smell your arousal. Taking one hand, I run it up and down your nylon-covered leg, enjoying the feeling of your leg and the smooth material. When I get to your foot. I gently lift your leg and with my other hand remove your shoe. After briefly rubbing your foot I allow my hand to run back up your leg and then down the other leg, and I remove your other shoe as well.

Now you are standing in front of me wearing only your nylons. I lean forward and place my mouth over the darker spot, allowing myself to get a taste of your juices through the material. You reach down and place your hands on the back of my head pushing me tighter against you. I reach my hands up to the waist o your nylons, and you release my head. I stand up and gently guide you down onto the blanket. As you raise your hips imploringly, I slowly pull down your nylons. As I do I see soft golden hairs reflecting the moonlight. As I pull them down, I allow my hands to enjoy the sexy curves of your legs. After they are off, I run my hands up and down your legs, massaging them as I go. Teasingly, I allow my hands to get close to your womanhood, but I never touch it. Then I being licking and kissing my way up and down each f your thighs. I allow my breath to tease across your swollen mound, each time that you think I'm about to kiss your pussy, I move away. I kneel between your legs and nuzzle my face into those soft golden hairs. I enjoy the way they tease my lips and tongue. I wet my lips then brush them lips over your slit, but without applying pressure. As you begin to rise up in an effort to get more contact, I move to the top and kiss you there. I slip my tongue into you, and slowly run it up and down the length of you. I gently pull your legs even farther apart. After several minutes of running my tongue up and down your slit, I allow my tongue to penetrate you. I use my tongue like I would my cock. Driving it in and out of you. I very the pace, the direction and how much of it I am putting it in.

By this time you clit is peeking out, almost begging for attention. I gently pull your lips away and flick my tongue against the clit quickly. This causes your legs to shudder. When you are getting up there toward orgasm, I suck your clit into my mouth. As I suck gently, I watch your face for a reaction. Since you seem to be enjoying it I suck even harder. As you lift into the air with the buildup of your orgasm, I move with you, trying to keep contact, as I alternate licking and sucking. As you build closer to your orgasm I slip my finger inside of you, rubbing the sensitive area at the roof your vagina. Then I insert another finger to make sure I am applying enough pressure. Slowly at first, then a little faster, I fuck you with my fingers rhythmically. Speeding up when you do. Listening to your breathing I can tell that I am stimulating you more than I could with my cock by itself. As you reach the peak of your orgasm, I find it hard to keep up with you, but I do. When you begin to come down I press my tongue along the underside of your clit while my lips cover top. I slip my tongue in and out of you as I move my fingers. After you finish, I slide up you body and pull you close to me, I want to caress you more, but u stop me saying that you are too sensitive after cumming, that you need a moment to calm down

As you relax, you realize, how hard and erect, I am. Without a word your hands, reach up, and undo my belt and unfasten my slacks. You slip off my shoes, and then tug my pants down and I step out of them. You see the head of my cock, peeking out of my briefs. You lean forward and lick the precum off the tip of my dick & savor it. Then you run your hand down the shaft watching it try and jump behind the fabric. When you pull my briefs down, my cock pops out and stands straight out. You look at it, admiring how it looks, and seeing how it curves slightly to the right. To tease me, you licking the shaft up & down & all over, but avoid the head. You even lick under the ridge of the head, but do not take the head in your mouth. Then licking all the way down to the base of my shaft you take my balls in your mouth, one at a time & suck on them softly. Then you take both in and massage them with your tongue. I'm leaking more precum as a reward, for your efforts. So, of course, you have to lick up the precum.

Finally you engulf me your my mouth, deep-throating me all at once. Staying just like that, you keep my entire shaft inside with the tip at the back of your throat for a minute or so, getting used to the size and allowing me to feel the wetness & warmth of your mouth. I begin to moan, as it is sheer ecstasy to be buried to the hilt in your mouth. You allow part of the shaft to slide out so you can lick the head while it is still in your mouth, ringing around the ridge, flickering at the hole. Then I start to move like I want to fuck your face, but you stop me by shaking your finger at me. You again move towards the top & suck gently until you have taken almost all of me in your mouth. I find it very erotic watching you suck me off. As if realizing this, you put on a little show for me. Slowly moving my cock in & out of your mouth in long strokes, sucking softly & in the spots that you instinctively seem to know I like best. You do this until you feel me growing bigger. Then the teasing starts again, not letting me cum at first. My climax builds up, making me beg for release.

Then you start to lick the head again, probing my hole in a sensual way that really turns me on, licking my shaft, while you cup my balls in your free hand. Then you take all of me in again & concentrate on the top of my dick. You move slowly at first then quicken the speed, using a hand at the base of my shaft. It is well lubricated with all your saliva that has dripped down my cock from your constant licking & sucking. Now you start to move your hand up & down in pace with your mouth, giving a hand job & blowjob at the same time, exciting me even more.

I start to ooze cum & you release the base of my dick, which allows me to shoot my load of cum in one long stream at once. You lick and suck at the head of my shaft as cum spurts in your mouth. You keep it up until I begin to go soft in your mouth. After you release me, we both lie down and exchange kisses. We can taste ourselves on each other's lips, a heady taste. A cool breeze begins blowing, and I reach over and pull the blanket over us as we cuddle together.

The next thing I know the sun is rising up in the sky and the birds are singing. Lying in my arms, you are still sleeping the picture of a sated person. I hate to wake you, but reality calls, and we both have jobs to go to, but I know that this is just the beginning; there will be other nights with more delights.

qcilguy
qcilguy
1 Followers