Stargazing

Story Info
Watching stars was never like this.
1.2k words
4.31
30.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been fascinated by the stars. That's the reason I was there that night. I live in the city, so I have to drive a bit to where I can see the stars clearly at night. Id gone to this place many times before, so I didn't think this night would be any different. At 4 o'clock on a Monday morning the world was sleeping. Or so I thought. I pulled up to a lightly wooded area. The place I intended was cleared of all trees. Perfect place to set up my telescope. I was looking up at my favorite constellation when I heard them. There were three. Young guys. All with dark hair. One with a beard. And one had a ball cap covering his long hair. They were joking around with each other and they hadn't yet noticed me. They were carrying sleeping bags, so I assumed they were camping. I ignored them, and went back to my telescope.

"You know you shouldn't be out here at this time of night by yourself," a deep voice said.

I looked up and one of the three, the bearded one, was standing quite close to me. I looked around, and the other two were on each side of me. I began to feel nervous.

"I can take care of myself. If you don't mind, I'm kind of busy," I replied.

"I can see that. But I have a different kind of busy in mind." The bearded one gave a slight nod to his friends, and they each grabbed one of my arms. I began to struggle. They did something to me then, because I passed out.

I woke up and immediately felt the chill. I looked down at myself, and all of my clothes were gone. And then I saw the rope. I was tied, spread-eagle, to four stakes in the ground. My captors were just standing there looking down at me. I opened my mouth to scream, when one of them held a wicked looking knife to my throat.

"We just want the use of your body for a while," said the bearded one. I guess he was the leader as the other two hadn't spoken. I wasn't quite sure of his meaning. I guess he saw my confusion.

"The three of us are going to fuck you, honey. You wont get hurt. Be nice to us and we will be REAL nice to you. Nod if you understand." At his words I resigned myself to it. I was tied. No escape in sight. I was going to be raped. I would endure, and I would live to tell about it. I slowly nodded my head. After that things moved kind of fast. I blinked and the one with the ball cap was between my spread legs. I thought he would fuck me and be done with it, but he leaned down and licked my clit. It felt so good! My eyes filled with tears of shame. I was NOT supposed to like it. He used his tongue to get me nice and wet. Ready for them. He sucked at my clit, circling his tongue. He was finger-fucking me as he did this. I squirmed as much as my bonds would allow. I never expected to enjoy this!

I could feel my cream running down the crack of my ass. I knew I would cum. The motion of his finger sped up. Then I felt him add another finger. Then another. He was stretching my pussy and it felt amazing. I found myself pushing against his hand. I was pretty far gone, so it took me a bit to notice the hands tugging at my nipples. Sucking them. Biting them. I was SO turned on. By strangers! And I was unwilling. Wasn't I?

Between the finger-fucking in my pussy, and the teasing of my nipples, I came. And came hard. I had never been a gusher, but I could feel my juices all over me. Then I felt the head of a cock nudging my pussy lips. Some part of me, the sensible part, resisted. My mind knew it was wrong, but my body didn't seem to want to listen. I tried in vain to close my legs. My ankles were tied so this was just a waste of my time. But my captors noticed and I felt a stinging slap on my ass.

"Submit. It hasn't been bad for you, has it? But it can be," said the bearded one, though I couldn't see him. And then another stinging slap to my ass. Amazingly, this made me even more wet.

Again I felt the cock, and this time I didn't move. He pushed inside, little by little, until he was so deep I could feel his sac. Then he pulled out, almost all the way, and slammed into my cunt hard. To my shock, I came again. And he kept fucking me. Pounding me. He pushed his dick so deep into me, it almost hurt. But I loved it.

I had been looking down, watching that fuck pole drive into me, so I was surprised when I felt a nudging at my lips. I looked up to see the bearded one, holding his cock to my lips like it was a treat. I opened my mouth and sucked him down. I didn't want to do it. Did I? I don't know. All I know is that I was sucking his dick like it was a lollipop. How many licks would it take to get to his cream filling? I licked around the head, determined to find out.

I lost track of how many times I had cum. My pussy was still getting pounded. The bearded one was playing with my breasts while I sucked on him. And then I felt a finger rubbing at my ass. Spreading my juices over it. I tensed up at this, and I felt a stinging slap on my breast. I looked up at the bearded guy, and he just shook his head. I knew there was no point in trying to protect my last hole, so I did what he said. I submitted. Completely. The whole time I had the thought that I was being raped in my head. But I let that go and decided to enjoy.

Now all of my holes were being fucked and I was feeling so many sensations. Like I was just in this never-ending orgasm. Vaguely I noticed that the guys would switch places. I didn't care who was where. I just didn't want them to stop.

Funny, as soon as I thought this, I felt hot creamy cum hitting my breasts. The guy in my ass has rolled out from under me and pumped his cock until he sprayed all over me. I moaned at the feel of it. And then my mouth was full of juice. I tried to swallow it all, but some ran down my chin. Looking down, I saw my swollen pussy still being fucked. It was the bearded one. He was pounding me so hard. Almost like he was angry. And my cunt was sore, but I liked the soreness. He rubbed his thumb across my clit, forcing yet another orgasm with me. And as I was flying from it, I felt his hot cream filling me up on the inside.

And then I was being untied. My clothes were handed to me. The bearded one simply raised his finger to his lips in a gesture meant to mean "shh." I got it. Not a word. I watched as they walked back into the woods. I had to stop myself from calling them back. I had just been raped! Hadn't I?