Staring At The Ocean Ch. 05

Story Info
New love in progress.
3.4k words
4.63
12.9k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers

Here's chapter 5! Two more to go, enjoy!

The following is a complete work of fiction. The following story contains erotic situations between consenting adults. If it is illegal for you to read this please leave now. Any resemblance between the characters and any real life person is completely coincidental. Please do not copy or distribute the story without the author's permission.

Big ups to my editor Angel. Thanks for all the help (((hugs))). I must admit I added a sentence or two after I received the edited copy back.

*

Hawke

"Why can't you find her?" Holly cried. She was hiding her face in my suit jacket.

"It's been two weeks," she mumbled.

"I don't know, love. All I know is the longer she's missing the smaller the chance of survival becomes." I said the words gently, so Holly wouldn't freak out.

"Would you stop saying that? It doesn't matter how gently you say it. I'll never give up, don't you get it?" I realized that Holly's concern had turned into anger and it was squarely directed at me.

"You sit there and say things like "chance of survival" and "statistics predict". Well, what if Cheyenne was someone you were in love with? I know for a fact that if you went missing I'd go stark raving mad. Jordan is going out of his mind with worry and I'm just so . . . "

She broke down and started crying. I watched her as she sank to the floor onto her knees and wrapped her arms around her waist. I came to her and crouched beside her. I put my arms around her and tried to pick her up, but before I could gather her in my arms she went postal.

"Don't touch me," she screamed. "You're so thick sometimes, Brent Hawke. You think you can fix things by holding me. I'll never be fixed. This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life and I'm sitting on the floor of your office crying like a two-year-old."

I gave up on trying to hold her and got up from the ground stalking to my desk. I slammed my fist onto the desk. I was tired of walking around on eggshells all the time.

"What do you want from me, Holly? Do you want me to tell you that everything is going to be all right? I can't do that. I lost control of the situation and I'm losing control of my temper to. You go too far."

I was shouting the words. I was lucky it was after hours and only a handful of people remained in the offices and even more luckily none where on the floor they were on.

"I go too far. You have no idea, just how far I can go. Let me tell you something of the last two months I had." Holly got up from the floor and stalked toward me. She faced me across the desk and I knew I was in for a fight.

"Two months ago, my best friend got married. She was more than a best friend. She was my sister. We met in a foster home. We named each other, did you know that? I gave her a name and she gave me one. Our mothers never bothered naming us. That's the first of many things we have in common." Holly suddenly turned away from me, her back rigid.

"As if it's not enough that she gets married, I meet the most wonderful man. The type of guy I wanted to be with my whole life." I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach when I heard the words because I knew they were about me.

"Then ten weeks after," she continued, "both her and my lives seem to be on track, but then she was kidnapped and I finally come to grips with my feelings for this guy I like. I realize that in my time of need, he's there, holding my hand and talking me through it and I realize I'm in love with the one man I don't know if I can have." Holly stood in front of the big windows that covered one wall of the office.

"I so badly want to tell her that I'm in love with this man. To share my feelings and ask her for help. How to tell him what I was feeling. But I can't because we can't find her. Then, when things can't get any worse, I remember that she's pregnant and I have new fears because I'm wondering if she'll still be pregnant when we find her. Then one morning I wake up and as I lay in bed and wonder if today is the day I'll see her again, I realize that something is wrong and I feel ill." I walked toward Holly but didn't say anything because I was afraid she'd stop talking.

"I drag my aching sore body out of bed and go to the nearest hospital because I feel like I'm going to die and the doctor tells me that I'm pregnant and for a moment, a split second I feel happy. Then I remember that she's pregnant too. I also remember the man I'm involved with and wonder what he'll say when he finds out." Holly finally fell silent and I wrapped my arms around her while still standing behind her.

"I love you too, babe," I whispered and Holly started crying then. I felt the fight go out of her and she turned in my arms and wrapped her own around my waist. I held her and kissed the top of her head.

"Are you really pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered. "Good, so you won't have to say no when I ask you marry me." I pulled the ring box from my trouser pocket that's been burning a whole for the last two days and gave it to a stunned Holly.

Holly

I opened the box and inside was the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen. Deep down I knew Hawke loved me when I saw that ring. It was very similar to Cheyenne's except flanking the square cut diamond were two smaller diamonds. I suddenly looked up and saw the look on Hawke's face and mistook it for something else.

"I won't marry you just because of the baby," I said and tried to give the ring back.

"I'm not marrying you for the sake of the baby, I wouldn't have had a ring if I hadn't planned this would I?" Hawke smiled and took the ring from the box and put it on my finger.

"No more excuses and no more objections. We'll keep it to ourselves until we hear news about Cheyenne." Hawke held me in his arms and I knew I loved him with all my heart and wished he could make love to me.

"I won't fight you," he said, and then realized I had voiced my wish.

He looked at me and smiled a devilish smile and I knew I was in for a good time. Hawke picked me up and walked me to his desk. He lifted me up so I sat perched on the edge.

Hawke

My hands framed her face and my lips swooped down and took her lips in a powerful kiss. I could hardly breathe for wanting her, but I wanted to make it last. My hands dropped from her face to her thighs and under her short skirt.

When my hands reached the edge of the panties, Holly let out a groan and moved her hand to the buttons of the light summer jacket she wore, when she had that off, her hands immediately went to her bra. Before I could blink, she was naked from the waist up and was working on the buttons of my shirt.

When she had stripped me of my shirt her mouth left mine and she bent her head to my chest and left little nips as she hopped from the desk to unzip her skirt. Her hands went to my waist and she undid my belt and unfastened my trousers. She gave a little wiggle of her hips and her skirt pooled around her feet. Next she quickly skimmed the panties down her legs and went to work on my trousers and underwear.

In a minute, both Holly and I were as naked as the day we were born. Then I noticed that Holly had removed the engagement ring from her finger.

"Wait. Put it back on. I want to make love to my fiancé," I whispered.

Holly turned her back to me and reached for the ring box on the opposite side of the desk. She realized her mistake when my arms encircled and trapped her between the desk and my chest. She lifted a hand and placed it behind my head when I started kissing her neck and arched her back, her breasts jutting forward and her bottom rubbing against my erection.

I spun Holly around in my arms and picked her up beneath her arms and sat her back on the desk. I went to my knees before her and spread her legs to my gaze. I had this incredible urge to taste her. My fingertips lightly caressed her legs from ankle to thigh. I felt Holly shiver as I looked at her most intimated place. She knew what would come and knew it was pointless to object, because when it came to pleasure, I knew exactly what she wanted.

Not one to do anything by half measure, I refused to work gently with Holly's sensitized flesh but started kissing licking and grazing my teeth over her pussy. This was no gentle feeding of warmth, but rather like tossing her straight into a raging fire.

Holly

I didn't get a chance to get used to the sensations of Hawke loving me but was flung into oblivion before I could fully understand what was happening. Hawke disappeared from my view and when I sat up and slipped off the desk Hawke was sitting with his back against the desk looking stunned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know what happened?" I saw Hawke's dart briefly glance down at his penis. Although it was still hard and powerfully large, I could see drops of semen on his abdomen.

"You came. It's a natural occurrence," I said.

"But Holly, you never touched it, I didn't touch it. It was no where near anything. I came when you came. It's never happened before." Hawke looked humiliated.

"Wow, that's fantastic!" I couldn't keep the smile from my face.

"No, it's not. I'm like a school boy, who can't control himself." Hawke was confused.

"No, you're not." I lifted myself onto Hawke's lap and took him inside me. I settled on my knees and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I think it's great that your body can respond like that to my pleasure," I whispered as I started moving my body. My sex was still clenching and unclenching for the powerful release I just had and I knew Hawke felt the inner muscles tighten around him.

I arched her back away from him to take him more fully and Hawke bent his head to my breasts, forgetting what happened and concentrating on the new sensations my body was creating.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and stood up with him still embedded inside me. He lifted me so he slipped from my body and turned me around. He pressed me to his chest and bent his knees and pressed himself back into my wet, warm heat from behind.

I gasped at this new position and bent my upper body over his desk so he could take me more fully. I pressed my hands onto the desk to anchor myself and I felt his hands come around my body. One hand going straight to my breasts and the other settling itself at the juncture of my thighs.

His fingers knew exactly where to go. He pressed his fingers to the little nub he'd found I was most sensitive to. While one hand plucked and played with my nipple the other was stimulating me in a way I never thought possible. His engorged length was moving in and out of me with such force that I felt myself spinning out of control once more.

"Hawke!" I screamed as the orgasm ripped through me.

Hawke's hand went to my hips and held on tightly as he pumped in and out of me. When I recovered somewhat, I realized that Hawke hadn't finished yet. I moved my legs slightly apart and reached down and cupped his balls in my hand.

While my hand was softly massaging his balls, my thumb was pressed against the base part of his penis, rubbing circles for more stimulation. I heard Hawke gasp when I put my hand on him and I knew the end was coming soon. He thrust his hips almost violently searching for release. I felt Hawke's breath catch and started moving my hips in time with his.

Suddenly Hawke pulled his erection from my body. He turned me around in his arms and lifted me to sit on the edge of the desk again. He pulled me forward and wrapped my legs high around his waist and pushed himself back into me. He started thrusting slowly and I was surprised at the control he was showing.

He looked at me then and said: "I love you."

His eyes closed and I knew he was climaxing. I wrapped my legs more firmly around his waist and pressed my hands to the desk behind me for leverage and kept on moving my hips to be sure that he had the full experience.

I felt rather than saw Hawke lock his knees. I felt his body stiffen and his back arch. I felt his penis jerk inside me. When I felt his warmth explode into my body I jerked into a counter climax so out of the blue I didn't even know it was coming, but still I didn't, couldn't stop moving my hips.

I heard Hawke's breath catch and my eyes shot open to watch him. His breath hissed out between his teeth and I saw the vein in his neck stand out as I felt another healthy amount of cum coating me. That's when his legs gave out and he pulled me to the floor with him. We breathed like racehorses and grinned at each other like idiots.

***

Jordan

I didn't know what to do or who to call. It had been two weeks since Cheyenne had disappeared and every clue I found lead to a dead end. I walked from my office down the hall and into the Recon room they've been using for Cheyenne's case ever since she disappeared.

I walked past Douglas, a new technician I hired three days ago. Everyone was working and no one even noticed me walking through the room. I stared hard at the picture of Cheyenne willing her to tell me where she was. I didn't notice the buzz in the room. I didn't notice that people were running around me firing questions at each other.

"Did you see that?" I heard Ryan Gallagher ask.

"Yeah," replied Douglas.

"Uhm, boss, you better take a look at this," Ryan called over to Hawke. Hawke looked at what Ryan showed him.

'Janie.' Hawke looked over his shoulder and looked at the woman he was speaking to. She was concentrating so hard on what she was doing she didn't hear him.

"Janie!" Hawke bellowed. "Get Jordan." When I heard my name, I came out of my trance.

"No need, I'm right here." I walked over to where Hawke was standing. I looked at the computer screen and felt the blood drain from my face.

"Ryan, tell me you're not shitting me and I'm not seeing things." I didn't even take my eyes off the screen as I asked the question.

"No mate, that's real. That's the same car. I checked number-plates. A call has been made we should know within the next five minutes." Ryan smiled for the first time in two weeks.

"Who took the call?"

"Hunt, himself." Ryan picked up the nearest phone and dialed the detective's personal mobile number. The phone was answered on the first ring.

"Colt, is that you." Ryan toggled the speakerphone switch and the office went quiet.

"Yeah, what have you got?"

"Positive ID. Don't worry my friend I'll bring her to you."

"No, don't bring her. Take her to the hospital. Hunt, she's pregnant, I need you to be careful."

"I'm all over this. Just don't do anything stupid." Hunt ended the call and Ryan terminated the call on their side. I turned and walked to the door.

"I'll be in my office."

I walked out of the room and down the corridor. When I got to the office I called Chloe, Adrian and Holly to let them know what was going on. I called Dr. Simms to tell her to get to the hospital and let them know they should be expecting Cheyenne.

Five minutes later my office door burst open and Hawke shouted, "They've got her Colt. I took the call myself. She's en route to University Hospital. I need to go wrap things up then I'll come over to the hospital."

As quickly as Hawke came, he left. I sank down into the chair, stunned that a neighbor ID'd Cheyenne from the news. I cursed him for not broadcasting her picture sooner. When my office door opened I had my hand inside the drawer, getting car keys, wallet and my cell phone. I looked up and saw Natalie McGuire standing just inside the closed office door with a gun aimed at my head.

"How the hell did you get into the building?" I asked softly, rage filling my voice. I know I was supposed to be scared, but I wanted to rip this bitch apart for what she put me through. For what she put Cheyenne through.

"Why didn't you do as I told you? Why didn't you just forget about that bitch? I would've let her go as soon as you got a divorce. You should have done what the note said. Now I have to kill you because if I can't have you, she sure as hell can't."

The next few seconds happened in slow motion. I saw her eyes narrow and her arms stiffen. I took up the pistol I kept in my drawer and two shots fired simultaneously. Seconds later the office door burst open and Hawke was standing there with a gun at the ready.

He saw the woman lying on the floor and looked over at me.

"What the fuck happened. Are you OK?" Hawke kept the pistol and one eye trained on the woman and one on me. He walked over and kicked the revolver away from the woman.

"Yeah, thank God she's not a very good shot." I picked up the handset and made the call to the police.

"What happened?" Hawke asked after I put the phone down.

"I never should've dated her. I knew since our first date that she was going to be trouble. But you know me, always up for a challenge." I turned sad eyes toward Hawke.

"My stubbornness almost cost me the only woman I ever really loved. How could I have ever been so stupid?" I sank back into the chair I was sitting in previously. Hawke walked over to me and laid a compassionate hand on my shoulder.

"Colt, mate. Don't do this to yourself. Cheyenne is safe, this woman is dead and al in the world is right once more. Get up mate and go to the hospital and go see that beautiful wife of yours, she must be sick with wanting to see you."

Hawke's words had the desired effect on my tired body. Suddenly I was in husband mode and grabbed keys and was off, leaving Hawke to deal with the police and the dead woman lying in my office. I knew I'd pick up shit for leaving the scene, but fuck it. I just got my wife back.

To be continued . . .

BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers