Staring At The Ocean Ch. 06

Story Info
Reunited and reacquainted.
3.7k words
4.73
12.6k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers

Hi everyone. This is the penultimate episode in the story! Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!

The following is a complete work of fiction. The following story contains erotic situations between consenting adults. If it is illegal for you to read this please leave now. Any resemblance between the characters and any real life person is completely coincidental. Please do not copy or distribute the story without the author's permission.

Big ups to my editor Angel. Thanks for all the help (((hugs))). I must admit I added a sentence or two after I received the edited copy back.

*

Cheyenne

I looked up from the hospital bed at the man standing in the door of my private room. A sob escaped my lips.

"Jordan," was all I could get out.

Jordan walked toward me, scooped me up in his arms and held me close to his chest. He squeezed me so hard I could hardly breathe but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Dear God, Cheyenne. I was out of my mind with worry. Are you OK?" He held me away from his body to look at me. A wobbly smile settled on my lips.

"I'm good. I'm great, now that you're here." Then suddenly I was angry.

"What took you so long?"

"I'll tell you one day, soon, but not now. Now, I just want to hold you and take you home if I can." Jordan held me close again.

"I think that's the best thing you can do for her right now," came a voice from the door. Jordan looked over his shoulder and saw Dr. McCarthy standing by the foot of the bed. She looked at us and smiled.

"Cheyenne is fine, Jordan. So is your baby. Take them both home. Cheyenne I want you to get plenty of rest. Come back in two weeks time so I can look you over to see if you're clear to go back to work." Dr. McCarthy handed Jordan my release forms.

"Remember, take things easy. No stress and plenty of rest." She left and Jordan and I looked at one other.

"Let's go home," was all he said.

When we got home, Jordan immediately put me to bed. I didn't want to go to sleep. I wanted Jordan to hold me and tell me nothing will ever take me from him again. I wanted him to tell me he loves me. I wanted to feel his skin next to mine.

Jordan seemed to read my mind. I knew he was on his way out the door but suddenly he turned around and walked back to the bed. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Maybe this is not the perfect time, but I love you." Jordan sat down on the edge of the bed and I flew into his arms.

"Oh God Jordan. I love you too, so very much. I'm so sorry," I whispered into his neck. Jordan pulled slightly away from my words.

"Why are you sorry? It's not you that did anything wrong."

"That's just it. I invited her into our house, our home. I put my life and our baby's life in her hands. I never . . ." I finally broke down and cried for the first time since I was taken.

Jordan just held me. My rock. My big strong husband that never blamed me for anything. I cried every single tear I wanted to since Natalie took me.

I heard Jordan's voice through my heartache and anguish. I heard him through my tears.

"Do you want to talk about it?" His words calmed to the point where I didn't need tears anymore. I needed understanding and I needed to get rid of the poison running through my veins.

"I woke up from knocking on the front door. At first I didn't know it was knocking, because no one knocks. I couldn't understand why they didn't ring the bell. I got out of bed and walked to the door. I didn't even think to wake you. I thought maybe it was one of the girls." I took a deep breath and continued.

"When I opened the door, I was taken by surprise. I had a gun pointing at me. I didn't know why. All I do remember is how completely and utterly terrified I was. I opened my mouth to call for you and suddenly there he was. In my face, this big guy was holding a gun on me. The smaller guy handed me paper and a pen and told me to start writing. Even quoting so I couldn't tell you how I felt or that I needed your help."

I suddenly couldn't stand being so far away from Jordan and reached out to him. Jordan bodily picked me up and held me in his lap against his chest.

"I wrote that note on auto pilot. I didn't even know I used the capitals in the wrong place until I finished it. I guess my training paid off after all." I snuggled my nose into Jordan's chest.

"When I finished writing he, I mean she, fuck, wait. Let me explain this first. I thought the smaller guy, Natalie, was a guy. I only found out the next day that she really was a woman. Anyway, Natalie grabbed my arm and dragged me toward the door. That's when she hit me. It all kicked in then. That she was taking me God knows where." A shiver ran down my spine thinking of those few moments while I was being taken out the building.

"I started begging and pleading for her to let me go, but she actually laughed at me. I considered telling her about the baby, so she would let me go, but I knew that it would give her an advantage over me. I never saw it coming. The drug, I mean. She just plunged it into my neck and after that I don't really remember much." I started crying again. Jordan rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"It's OK baby. It's OK. You're fine now. I've got you." I heard the emotion in Jordan's voice and I knew this was hard for him to hear, but I pressed on.

"When I came to, I was in this apartment I've never seen before. Everything hurt. I was out of my mind with worry for the baby. I didn't care about myself at that moment. I went to the door and started banging away, screaming at the top of my lungs to be let out. Within about three seconds the door was flung open and there she was." I took another breath.

"Jordan, I had never seen so much hatred in one person. She was crazy. She said I stole you from her. She said I was going to pay for telling lies about her. It was then that I recognized her. I knew it was Natalie and that she blamed me for you guys breaking up. I tried to reason with her. I tried to tell her that I didn't even know you when you were together, but she wouldn't listen. She called to the big guy again. I don't even know what his name is. He came into the room with a syringe again and after a struggle managed to inject me again.

The effects were instant. Everything went dark, but I kept hearing her voice. It was like a prayer to her. She kept repeating it over and over. Every time they came to inject me she repeated it over and over. "He's mine, Jordan's mine. You'll never have him again." I clung to Jordan, never wanting to let him go.

"I don't know when it happened and I'm ashamed to say it, but as time went by I started believing her. You never came for me. I thought I'd lost you."

That's when I broke down. I cried and I felt like my insides where being ripped out. I felt Jordan's body shake and I realized he was crying to. We just held each other until finally there were no more tears left in either of us.

"I don't remember anything else. My first coherent thought after that day was when Heath Hunt found me. I then only knew that I was going to be OK. When Dr. Simms told me both the baby and I was going to be fine I almost died of happiness. I don't think I would have been able to live with myself if I'd lost the baby."

"Don't Cheyenne. Don't do this to yourself. You're here and you're safe and you and the baby are both fine. Let's not worry about anything else OK. Natalie will never hurt you again." Jordan said the words with such conviction that I really wanted to believe him but I knew that Detective Hunt never found Natalie.

"How do you know, Jordan?"

"She's dead, baby. She came after me at the office and I shot her," Jordan whispered. I never thought I'd be happy at anyone's death, but I was ecstatic.

"Thank you, Jordan."

"I can't say it was a pleasure baby, but I know exactly what you mean."

***

A week later . . .

The girls and I were sitting in our favorite coffee shop. Adrian and Chloe were having coffee and Holly and I were having tea. Everyone was quiet for a while, as I told my story.

After I finished everyone stayed quiet with their own thoughts. Holly was the first one to break the silence.

"Guys, I have a little story of my own to tell," she began quietly.

"I . . . I . . . " Holly stumbled over her words. I leaned over and placed a hand on Holly's wrist.

"Holly honey, it's OK, you can tell us anything."

"Well, the thing is, I'm pregnant too." I saw Holly look down at her lap like she couldn't quite look us in the eye. Everyone was silent around the little table.

"I'm about twelve weeks, same as you Cheyenne. So I guess we'll be giving birth together." Holly let a little smile play around her lips. "Honey, who's the father? Can you tell us?" Chloe asked.

"My new boss," Holly said softly. Chloe gasped at Holly's answer. Adrian and I looked at Chloe.

"Do you know something?" We asked the question at the same time. I then turned to Holly.

"Holly, you and I share a lifetime of secrets. We have never kept anything from one another and to tell you the truth I'm a bit pissed-off that you would keep something so extraordinarily life changing from me."

I looked at Holly. I knew the expression on my face was harsh but she was my best friend and I couldn't believe she would keep something so big from me.

"OK, you're right, you deserve the truth. First of all let me just say I kept this from you because it kind of happened at your wedding. I didn't want to say anything at the time because I didn't know where it was going to lead. But, please, know this, I'm in love with him and he's in love with me and all though the pregnancy wasn't planned we couldn't be happier about it."

Holly fell silent again and lifted her right hand from her lap and placed it on the table. Again it was Chloe who reacted.

"Would you stop doing that?" Adrian said. "You obviously know something and I for one would like to know what the hell is going on here." Adrian and I looked at Holly.

"The reason Chloe knows something is because she knows that five days ago I took a new position. She also knows who my new boss is because she wrote the contract," Holly said.

"Wait a minute. Chloe works for CH Logistics and she's not allowed to do private contracts." I looked at Chloe.

"Cheyenne, I work for CH Logistics to, that's why Chloe did the contract. Brent Hawke is my new boss."

Holly looked at me warily, waiting and expecting me to realize the implication of that tidbit of information. The expression on my face changed. Suddenly I couldn't stop the laughter.

"You silly bitch. Why the hell would you keep that from me? Brent Hawke is the only man, other than Jordan that I would trust my life with." I leaned over and gathered Holly in as close as an embrace our sitting positions would allow.

"You silly cow, you should have told us, anyway, now that is out of the way, when is the big day?" Adrian asked immediately switching from concerned to excited.

"Well, Adrian since you asked and we all know what a good job you did with Cheyenne's wedding I was wondering if you'll do mine?" Holly asked with a smile.

"Sure I'm up for another challenge. When?" Adrian asked.

"Next weekend," Holly said softly.

"Good Lord. Can't you guys do things normally and wait a few months?" We all started laughing at this and the day ended quite differently from how it started.

When we left the coffee shop, I decided not to go home. Instead I went to the office to surprise my husband. Holly came with me and we said our good-byes at the elevator. I opened the office door quietly so I could surprise him.

"Hi, babe," Jordan said without looking up.

"How do you do that?" I walked over to his desk and sat down on the edge.

"I can smell you're perfume when you step out of the elevator."

Jordan sat back in his office chair and pulled me closer, sliding my ass along his desk. I sat before him and he rested his arms on either side of my hips.

"Do you know?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Hawke told me this morning. How do you feel about that?"

"I think it's fantastic. You know she's having a baby? We're due on the same day. What do you think are the odds of that?"

"Slim to none. I suspect you guys won't deliver on the same day." Jordan bent his head forward and rested his forehead on my belly.

"Hi, baby. It's your daddy. How are you today?" Jordan kept his ear close to my stomach, hearing the faint heartbeat of the baby. "You know, it's kind of cute that you talk to him every day. Or her. I think the baby is going to be a genius by the time it arrives," I smiled.

Jordan let his hands drop to my ankles and ran his hands up my legs. I let my head fall back, reveling in the attention he paid my body. Jordan stood up and lowered me gently onto his desk. He leaned over and kissed at my cleavage. He then sat back down in his chair and put his hands on my legs again. He trailed his hands to my panties and hooked his fingers in them.

He started pulling on them and I lifted my hips off the table so he could get them off all the way. My panties and slip-on sandals hit the floor at the same time. Jordan gently pressed my legs apart and lifted my skirt to my waist. He bent his head and kissed my inner thigh.

"Is this OK?" he asked softly. Always the diplomat.

"Better," I replied.

Jordan put his head to my heat and gently started licking. His fingers gently opened me to his ministrations. He kissed and licked until he could feel me responding. He looked up, keeping his mouth on me.

I couldn't help my hands gently massaging my breasts. I felt Jordan gently insert a finger into my passage and worked it in and out. I felt my body responding with wetness. He slipped his finger out and I moaned with the loss of sensation then gasped when it returned with another finger. His mouth kept working on my clit.

I could feel my body squeeze his fingers and knew I was reaching my peak. I still found it strange that my body responded to him so quickly.

Jordan rotated his hand and pressed his thumb to the spongy flesh below my opening. My back arched off the table and I moaned as a climax overtook me. When my breathing had calmed, I sat up and gave him a satisfied smile.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" I asked with a little smile around my lips.

"Immensely," Jordan smiled back.

"Well, then you should enjoy this even more." I smiled as I slipped off the desk and underneath the desk into the leg space. I unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. Not surprisingly, Jordan was already hard.

I took him in hand and gently worked my hand up and down his hard shaft. I let go and moved deeper under the table. I grabbed Jordan's chair and pulled him closer. When he was angled at the right spot, I gently licked at his balls. Jordan almost jumped from the chair.

I wrapped my hand around Jordan's cock and took the tip in my mouth. I sucked and flicked my tongue on his slit. I heard his moan and replied with one of my own, sending its vibration to his dick. Jordan let out a little growl. Damn, if it didn't make me wish for another orgasm. The noise Jordan made when we were having sex was for the lack of a better word, hot. I let my lips slide over him and took him half way in my mouth, I sucked gently and then I heard the distinct opening of a door.

"Hey mate." I heard Hawke's voice.

"Hi." I heard Jordan's voice was a little high and I almost giggled.

"Listen man, I wanted to ask you seeing as I was best man at your wedding, you'll be best man at mine. The wedding is on Saturday. What do you say? Will you do it?"

Jordan tried to get me to let go of his dick but I wouldn't and couldn't give up a very dangerous and exciting position. To show him that I wasn't about to give up my position I swallowed his entire length. I heard Jordan's little yelp of surprise.

"Colt, are you OK?" Hawke asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. And yeah, I'll be your best man." I heard the strain in Jordan's voice.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. Listen, Holly is waiting for me. I'll speak to you later."

I heard the door close so I knew Jordan would retaliate in some way. I went to work so he'd be too distracted to do anything. I worked my lips up and down his shaft. My hand held onto the base of his cock and I squeezed as I sucked.

"Cheyenne, if you don't stop, I'm going to . . . "

But the words were too late. Jordan's body stiffened and his penis jerked. He filled my mouth with an obscene amount of fluid. I finally let go of his penis and kissed the tip before helping him back into his trousers. I pushed the chair back so I could get up. I shot him a smile, picked up and put on my panties and shoes. I was at the door before Jordan could fully recover.

"I'll see you at home." I closed the door behind me and smiled all the way home.

***

Hawke and Jordan sat at the head table on Hawke and Holly's wedding day. Us girls were huddled in a little group a few feet away whispering.

"Tell me you're kidding?" Holly asked me.

"No, I'm not. I swear its God's honest truth. I was underneath the desk and Hawke just walked in while I was giving him a blowjob," I burst out in giggles.

"You didn't even stop while he was in the office?" Adrian asked.

"No, I don't know what the hell came over me. I felt so alive. It's like I turned into a nymphomaniac right then and there." We burst out laughing.

"Jesus, Cheyenne. Have you no shame?" Chloe tried to sound stern but the tears of laughter running down her face spoiled it.

"Abso-fucking-lutely not!" Was my reply. I looked over at Jordan.

"I couldn't resist. He'd gotten me off while I was spread-eagled on his desk. It's just fair that I returned the favor."

"Holy fuck, Cheyenne. Tell me your kidding," Holly said.

"Come on Holly. Don't even try to tell me you and Hawke never did it in his office." Holly blushed at that.

"You fucking hypocrite," Adrian howled and we all laughed. I looked over at Jordan and Hawke and saw Hawke and Holly communicating.

"Want to go?" he mouthed.

Holly nodded her head. Holly looked at us and said: "Even though I'd love to stay it's time for me to go." We looked at her and suddenly silence reigned over our little group.

"Well, I guess you're next Adrian," Holly said.

"Yeah, I am. Three months time," Adrian said nonchalantly.

"What?" All of us cried.

"Ryan and I are getting married," she said simply.

"Now, Holly better go before the three of us start sobbing and begging her not to." Adrian got up and gave Holly a hug.

"I love you, jelly bean," Adrian said.

"I love you too." Holly let go of Adrian and took Chloe in her arms.

"I'll be back in two weeks." She let go of Chloe and turned to me. I saw her looking at me and I smiled a watery smile. We rushed into each other's arms and held on like we wouldn't let go.

"I love you so much. Take care of yourself and of the baby." I hugged Holly a little harder.

"You're one to talk. Our babies will be friends forever. Just like we are." I finally let go of her and stepped away.

I found Jordan behind me and turned and wrapped an arm around his waist. Jordan rested his hand on the small of my back.

"Take care of yourself Holly."

Jordan kissed her lightly on the cheek. Good-byes were called as the couple walked out of the hotel. Jordan turned to me and asked: "Let me take you home?"

"Please."

To be continued . . .

BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers