Staring At The Ocean Ch. 07

Story Info
A family reunion.
1.6k words
4.74
15.3k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers

Hi everyone! This is the last chapter of this story. I hope you enjoyed it!

The following is a complete work of fiction. The following story contains erotic situations between consenting adults. If it is illegal for you to read this please leave now. Any resemblance between the characters and any real life person is completely coincidental. Please do not copy or distribute the story without the author's permission.

To Angel, my editor, who fixed more mistakes that humanly possible, you're a star! Thanks a lot. I hope everyone got what they wanted from my story and I'll be looking forward to hearing your comments . . . I hope you enjoy the other to, as I'm already busy with my next story!

See ya'll!

*

Cheyenne

"Cheyenne?" Jordan looked at me.

"What is it baby? What's wrong?" He came over to me and knelt in front of the chair where I sat down. I was breathing heavily and I looked at Jordan.

"I need to go to the bathroom, but I don't think I can walk. Help me, please." Jordan picked me up from the chair and carried me to the bathroom. When we got there, I could once again breathe normally.

"Can you go to my office and get the baby bag and a change of clothes from the closet?" By the time Jordan got back I was standing up and undressed and was standing proudly naked with my huge belly protruding from my body. Jordan looked at me and sighed.

"Braxton-Hicks again?" he asked.

"No, it's the real thing. My water broke. That's why I need a change of clothes. Then you're going to drive me to the hospital. Like a normal person," I added so he would understand he wasn't allowed to drive more than 40mph.

"OK, I'll drive like a normal person."

When I'd finished dressing, I smiled and said, "Let's go."

Jordan kept his hand on my back more for his comfort than mine, I knew. But I needed its warmth, I needed his comfort, I needed his strength. When we got to the elevator Jordan pressed the call button and while we waited, Hawke and Holly came out of his office. I took one look at Holly and started laughing.

"These kids have fantastic timing," Holly laughed just as loudly.

"What's going on here?" Jordan and Hawke looked confused.

"Make the call guys. Both of you are about to become parents." Holly and I were laughing all the way down to the garage.

***

Holly and I lay side by side in a semi-private hospital room. We were chatting about this and that when a tiny wail went up followed closely by a second, a third and a fourth.

"Can you believe that both of us had twins?" Holly asked.

"Jordan is still angry because I kept it from him,' I said.

"So is Hawke. You'd think it was a bad surprise," Holly laughed.

Jordan and Hawke walked into the room at that moment and smiled at their children. They each picked up a baby and a bottle. All four of us were holding and feeding a baby. Two sets of fraternal twins. Two boys and two girls. One of each for each set of parents.

"Have you guys decided yet?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah, seeing that we were excluded from the decision making process. We're dying to hear what you've decided," Hawke said with a very expectant look on his face.

"Well," I began looking at Jordan.

"Ours will be Hannah and Hunter."

"And ours will be Belle and Blake," Holly followed. Officially naming their babies. They took the decision from Jordan and Hawke because they were coming up with the weirdest names. So Holly and I did with our children what we did for each other when we were nine years old.

"I like it," Jordan grinned at me.

"I like ours to," Hawke smiled. ***

Five years later . . .

"Come on guys. Come get some cake," Holly called. The birthday kids came running first as they were the oldest and their legs were stronger. Hannah, Hunter, Blake and Belle's little faces were just visible above the tabletop. Holly felt a tug on her trouser leg.

"Mama, cake." Holly's three-year-old daughter was smiling up at her. Holly bent and picked Sasha up.

"Sure honey cakes."

I was standing in the doorway holding my three-month-old son, David, staring at the pandemonium of kids wanting cake. The fourth addition to our family, my middle child, Charlotte, was sitting in the lounge watching Sponge Bob Square Pants, not that the two-year-old understood anything. Holly beat me with Sasha but I beat her again with David. Holly found out three days ago that she was pregnant again. It's a good thing that both Holly and I wanted big families with the rate we were producing kids.

Jordan and I had four: Hannah, Hunter, Charlotte and David.

Holly and Hawke had three: Blake, Belle, Sasha and the fourth on the way

Chloe and Robert had two: Cristopher and Cristian.

Adrian and Ryan surprised everyone with the rate they produced children. They have four. Victoria, Brandon, Alicia and Joshua. Her fifth child was on the way.

I looked over the eleven children standing around the table were all the party goodies were stacked. Adrian's youngest were sleeping in the nursery. I couldn't help but feel a proud sense of belonging and happiness for these people.

Jordan came into the room and saw me staring at the kids. He came to stand behind me and wrapped his arms around David and me.

"When are you going to tell her?" he whispered in my ear.

"After the kids go to sleep. It was a great idea buying this house, you know?"

"Yeah, but it's getting too small. I'm getting builders in after we leave to add some more rooms, enlarging the kitchen and dining room and the living area," Jordan said softly.

"That's a good idea. Have you spoken to the others about it?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're all for it." Jordan hugged me close one more time and went back outside to the guys.

Three hours later, with the kids finally down and the parents sitting on the sundeck with cocktails for Chloe and me, lemonade for Adrian and Holly and beers all round for the guys. "It's been a good day," Holly commented. Jordan caught my eye and gave me an encouraging look. Having already explained the situation to Hawke, Jordan was ready to tell the rest of the group as soon as Holly and I left.

"Holly, you want to go for a walk with me?"

"Sure." I got up and held Holly's hand as she got up from the chair. I walked Holly away from the group toward the beach.

"Holly, there's something I need to tell you. I took you away from the others because I wanted to tell you myself and I didn't want you to hear it in front of everyone." I stopped and turned to Holly who had turned silent.

"I had Jordan look into my past as a medical precaution for our kids." I looked away from Holly and stared out at the ocean.

"Cheyenne, honey, tell me please, you're scaring me. Is something wrong?" I looked back at Holly and tears were running down my face.

"Holly, I found out who my parents are. But the thing is, I'm not the only child one of my parents had." I wiped at my tears and stared at Holly.

"Two years before I was born, my father had an affair with a young girl. Her name was Kelly Harrison. From the affair they had a child. A baby girl." I started crying again and turned away again. Holly took me by the shoulder and turned me toward her.

"What are you saying? Cheyenne can you just spit it out." I could see Holly was getting more apprehensive by the minute.

"Holly, you're my sister. Your mother gave you up because my dad wouldn't leave my mother. My dad died three months before my birth in a shoot out with the police after robbing a convenience store. My mom died in childbirth. Holly, I'm so sorry." The words poured from me and I saw the look of horror on Holly's face. I turned and fled back to the house. When I reached the back patio, Jordan was waiting for me. I flung myself into his arms and held on for dear life.

"She hates me," I sobbed into his chest. Jordan held me tightly to his chest, his eyes squeezed tightly, I felt his heart beating wildly in his chest.

"Oh God Jordan, she hates me," I said again.

"No, I don't you silly bitch," Holly suddenly said behind me. "How can I hate you? This is the best news I've ever heard. Can you imagine? Finally a sister, a real sister," Holly started crying and looked at me.

"You have been my sister for twenty years. Now our blood finally links us in the same way our hearts have been. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my family. You, Jordan, Hawke and our kids, that's our family."

Holly flew into my arms and held on like she was never going to let go. The two of us sobbed on each other's shoulders.

"We're family now, all of us." We looked up when we heard Hawke speak behind us. Hawke walked over and hugged me.

"Welcome to the family," he smiled. Jordan walked over and wrapped his arms around me from behind. Hawke held Holly in a similar fashion. We stared at one another and together turned toward the ocean.

"Family," I said with a little smile on my lips.

"It's a good thing, family."

"It's a great thing," Jordan replied.

I smiled over my shoulder at my husband and turned in his arms.

"Yes it is and you know what, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

***

Four entirely different people stood staring at the ocean, but their hearts beat as one family.

The End . . .

BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers