Starlight XXXplorers Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy and Priscilla achieve stellar bliss.
2.6k words
4.09
12.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starlight XXXplorers

Enjoying Inner Spaces in Outer Space

Chapter 3

Where Wendy 'Hotpants' and the alluring Priscilla Ward usher

their woman-on-woman encounter into its stellar glory.

Wendy and Priscilla became more impassioned in their explorations of each other's bodies. The silky material of Wendy's bed cushioned their entwined bodies as their lips continued to kiss, their hands roaming freely. Wendy bent her head to Pris' breast and sucked greedily on one dark nipple.

Finally, she finally could control her desire no longer, and her hand slid down Pris' taut belly and sought out the waistband of Pris' panties. Diving underneath, her fingers grazed across the tight and trimmed curls nesting inside. The warmth from farther down beckoned. Pris gasped lightly as Wendy's fingers continued to slide lower, falling under Wendy's spell, Pris shifted a leg to open the way.

Wendy obliged by sliding her hand the final few inches and cupped Pris' heated labia with her fingers. Pris moaned. Wendy worked her fingers gently and slowly over the other woman's pussy. As she dipped her middle finger between the previously closed lips she drew out some of the wetness from within. She patiently spread the slick wetness all around the outer lips of Pris' pussy, massaging the soft fleshy folds. She gently sought out the bud of the clit, tentatively stroking it, teasing its hooded hiding spot. Every motion brought more juices flowing into Pris' vagina, and soon Wendy's fingers were slick with it.

Pris' hips gently gyrated in time with the motion of Wendy's hand, and the blonde started spending more time tweaking the now engorged clitty between her fingers. Pris opened her legs wide, fully lost to the attentions of the curly blonde wrapped in her arms.

With the sixth sense she had, Wendy slid down Pris' body without a word until her head was positioned between the other woman's thighs. Locking eyes with the titillated Priscilla, Wendy lowered her mouth to the other's dripping honey pot.

Pris' back arched in pure pleasure as Wendy's mouth pressed into her labia. She felt Wendy's tongue flick out and lap with expert strokes. Pris wrapped one hand in Wendy's yellow curls spilling between her thighs while the other sought out one of her own breasts. She kneaded her sensitive flesh as Wendy's mouth thrummed on her kitty.

Pris let out heavy moans and her hips continued to grind of their own accord. Wendy's hands slid under Pris' backside and gave her purchase on the squirming body.

As the minutes flew by, Wendy smiled in glee as she felt Pris building toward release. Pris pussy became wetter and wetter, slick juices mingling with Wendy's own salivations. Her tongue performed long strokes dipping first into the entrance to Pris' vagina and pulling upward to slurp over the hard bud of the clit at the top.

Pris' body tingled with electric fire that was centered on the point where Wendy's golden head nestled into the pleasure point between her spread thighs. Finally, with a shout of pure ecstasy, Pris' climax crashed through her over stimulated loins. Her vagina muscles contracted over and over and waves of vaginal juices gushed outward, past her throbbing labia, coating Wendy's lips and chin. Wendy drew back in surprise and the final few jets of warm, clear fluid shot across the gap and splattered into Wendy's low hanging breasts.

Wendy watched intently as the orgasmic spasms subsided and juice trickled out of Pris' trembling labia to the damp sheets below. Wendy looked up, and Pris noted her surprised expression. "Wow," was all Wendy could manage to say.

Pris was trying to calm down her heavy breathing, her breasts rising and falling with her chest. "Should I have warned you?" she asked breathlessly.

"No, I loved it!" Wendy said. "I've heard that some women do that, but never seen it. It was awesome."

Pris smiled, and then giggled as she saw how wet Wendy's face and chest were. Pussy juice dripped from the blonde's chin and ran in rivulets into her cleavage and off her breasts. "You're a mess," Pris teased.

Wendy smiled seductively. "Sweet, tart pussy juice....ummmm, nothing better." She licked her lips and stuck her damp fingers into her pouty mouth. She gave Pris a wink then slipped form the bed and disappeared into the small bathroom. She returned in a moment, drying her face and chest off with a towel. She used it gently on Pris still sopping pussy as well, then tossed it aside and slid back into Pris' welcoming arms.

"That was wonderful," Pris commented.

"Ummm," was all the reply she got, as Wendy's lips once again found Pris' own. Though the wetness was gone from Wendy's lips, they still smelled and tasted of Pris' fragrant orgasm. This renewed Pris' arousal, tasting herself on Wendy's hungry lips. Soon her mind brought images of Wendy's own pussy to mind and she needed to see it for real. "I taste me," Pris whispered into Wendy's mouth, "But now I want to taste you."

"Yes!" Wendy said happily. "Lick my little kitty."

"I'm afraid I may not be as talented as you," Pris admitted. Wendy responded by planting a kiss on Pris' forehead. "Practice makes perfect," she said.

Pris shimmied down and Wendy pulled her knees up and spread her creamy thighs wide, giving Pris full access to her waiting pussy. Pris took in the view, realizing that seeing it so close and glorious was better than any imaging's she'd had. The patch of neatly trimmed blonde hair pointed directly down to the soft, pink folds below. Wendy's labia looked to be more puffy and tightly closed than Pris' own.

Pris had had limited encounters with other women, but she knew her way around a pussy well enough. She didn't hesitate further, placing light kisses on the outside of Wendy's smooth twat. Soon however, she had dived full in and her greedy lips mashed against Wendy's folds, pushing them apart and exposing the hot inner lining beneath. Her tongue slipped into and probed the depths of the entrance to Wendy's vagina. Wendy cooed in delight.

Pris' hands came up on either side of her face, and she used her fingers to hold open the heavy folds of pink pussy. Her tongue lapped up and down across Wendy's exposed slit, sending waves of pleasure into the writhing blonde.

Pris changed tact, planting kisses over the bud of Wendy's clit, and then sucking on it. Wendy stifled a yelp every time Pris sucked hard. It didn't take long before Pris started tasting Wendy's own love juices as they seeped out of her swollen pussy. Pris could tell that the perky girl spread out before her was rapidly building to a climax. When she looked up over the top of Wendy's pubic mound and past the breasts above, she caught sight of Wendy's head thrown back, mouth open in a soundless "Ohhhhhhhh........" And then Wendy's hips were bucking rhythmically up and down, rubbing herself over Pris extended tongue. Wendy let loose with wails of pleasure as her climax arose and crackled through her body. Her pussy was spasming, the muscles in her legs tightening and thrusting her body against Pris' sucking, licking, pleasing mouth.

Like Pris before, Wendy rode her climax long and well. As she came down, her breath was heavy, her rounds breasts swaying with the motion. When she calmed down, Pris dipped her tongue into Wendy's hot box one last time and scooped out one last big taste of the blonde's juices. Pris savored the experience.

She crawled up Wendy's body and planted a big, wet, sloppy kiss on Wendy's mouth, spreading orgasmic wetness over each of their lips and faces. Wendy favored her with a smile, as talking seemed to still be beyond her abilities yet.

Pris brushed a sweat-matted lock of yellow hair off Wendy's cheek, then rested her arm across the blonde's belly. They rested silently for a few minutes, enjoying the heat of their sweat glistened bodies pressed together.

"Do you want some more?" Wendy asked quietly in the silence of their recovery. Pris turned her gaze to meet Wendy's eyes. She saw the now familiar twinkling in them. Pris smiled ruefully. "What do you have in mind?"

Wendy giggled. "Wait here." She wiggled off the bed and went over to a storage drawer in the wall. She reached in and pulled something out, but kept it hidden behind. She lay back down on the bed, on her side, facing Pris, the item still hid behind her back. Slowly she slithered it over hip and Priscilla saw the pink fleshy head of latex penis sway into view. Wendy slid more and more of the gelatinous sex toy over her body until the head hung long and low over her hip. Finally Pris saw the other end come into view and realized that Wendy had produced a double-ended dildo. Formed to approximate the bulbous head and texture of a man's cock, it also held a unique shape all it's own.

Wendy produced a bottle of lubricant and slicked some on each end of the toy. Then, with a seductive gleam in her eyes, she buried one end between her breasts and playfully flopped the other end onto Pris' own chest. She wiggled that end further until it poked up into Pris' cleavage from below. She then produced a small hand held remote control from behind her. Activating a control on the remote, the dildo pulsed to life, vibrating and squirming against the four large boobs it was trapped between.

Wendy splashed a few more gooey drops of lubricant between Pris and then her own breasts. The liquid seeped into their cleavage. Pris grabbed her end of the toy and playfully maneuvered its squirming end in and out of the space between her heavy breasts, relishing the feel of the semi-hard pseudo-cock. She pulled it from her cleavage after a minute and watched as it's tip shimmy and sway in her hand. She pressed it against one of her nipples and moaned at the vibrations it sent into her sensitive bud.

After a few minutes, Wendy looked over at Pris and said matter of factly, "There's a better place to put this thingy."

Pris flashed her a knowing look and the two women maneuvered around on the bed until they were sitting facing each other, reclining on their elbows. Each had a leg over the other, and their beckoning pussy's were only a foot apart.

Wendy was groping for the two-headed pleasure toy when Pris surprised her by thrusting her pelvis forward and mashing her pussy against Wendy's. Pris ground her hips up and down and one neatly trimmed pussy slid over the other, sending new waves of pleasure shooting though both women. Wendy eagerly met her advances and pressed her own hips forward. Pris grabbed the bottle of lubricant and dribbled a long stream down onto their grappling cunts. Wendy almost slipped off their mutual contact when the slick juice spread over both of their tingling pussies. Pris chuckled. The two women continued to stroke their labia together for a while, eyes locked together and mouths open with escaping moans.

Wendy paused finally and reached back for the forgotten double dildo. She backed her hips off and brought the long, floppy shaft down onto the bed between their slick and reddened pussies.

Pris was about to reach for her end when Wendy playfully slapped her hand away. "I spent big and bought a top of the line model here lady. Are you ready?" Pris' eyes widened slightly, unsure of what to expect, but she nodded ascent.

"Watch," Wendy instructed, then touched a control on the device's remote once again. The dildo started wriggling again, but this time each end seemed to take on more life as it swayed gently from side to side. It's programming had been activated, sending each end probing for a warm opening to enter.

One of the heads found Wendy's vagina first and proceeded to determinedly push it's bulbous head past her puffy outer lips and into the soft folds inside. Pris let out a pleased gasp at the erotic sight. Wendy moaned. A few moments later the opposite end located Pris' slick pussy folds and proceeded to slither inside her as well. Pris bit her lip at the exquisite feeling of thing twitching and inching its way deeper into her vagina. It was a feeling much different than when a man thrust his hard cock straight in. The dildo seemed to hunch and creep forward much like a caterpillar. But a rather slippery and jiggly caterpillar.

Within moments the dildo was buried deep within each woman's welcoming hole, it's long body stretched taut between the space separating the women. Wendy wiggled her hips and winked at Pris before she flicked another control on the remote. Pris felt the change in the dildo's movements. It now began to throb in distinct waves that started from the exposed middle of the toy and traveled along outward to its engulfed ends. Once the wave reached the shaft head it sent out a sharp vibration that drilled into Pris' g-spot. She gasped sharply when the first wave caught her unawares. She soon leaned back on her elbows as subsequent waves traveled into her pussy from outside, ending in the sweet buzz on the roof of her pussy. Pris quickly felt the beginning stages of another orgasm building within her.

After a few blissful minutes Wendy again changed the setting on the remote, and the dildo began to retreat and the thrust forward again, rhythmically pumping gently in and out. Pris felt the head of the toy subtly change shape, sprouting what felt like short nubs. These nubs rotated gently as the body of the dildo continued to slide almost all the way out and then back down deep into her warm box.

Pris was overwhelmed by all the distinct sensations. She felt her pre-climax building higher and higher. It was if the dildo could sense this, and it soon increased its pace and also started sending hot tingly bursts out of its head at the end of each thrust. Pris spared Wendy a glance and saw the other woman also visibly nearing another orgasmic explosion. Looking down she shivered at the sight of both of their pussies engorged on the same wiggly pleasure toy. Wendy's swollen labia seemed to pull greedily at the dildo as Pris' own bucked and jumped at each thrust the device sent into her.

Their breathing quickened and moans and whimpers escaped from their mouths. Finally it was Wendy who broke first. Gasping, nearly screaming "Yes, yes, yes" her orgasm rocketed through her loins. This sent Pris over the edge also and she felt her own body flush, her groin muscles spasm as her release gushed through her. The trapped dildo head was drowned in another flood of her sexual juices. Some of the liquid escaped and squirted out from between the toy and her slick labia.

As each woman crested and then came down from their climax, the well-programmed space toy lessened it actions to match, until it tapered out to a pleasurable soft purr. Wendy left them like this for a minute as each woman relaxed and enjoyed the last vestiges of their joy.

At a final touch of the remote controls the heads of the dildo returned to their normal cock shape and gently withdrew, sliding out of the tender yet satisfied pussies with one last parting tingle. The rubbery device glistened with wetness.

Wendy set the device aside and Pris slid her warm wet pussy forward and nestled it gently against Wendy's own. The two women kissed slowly as the heat from their mutually spent vaginas flowed between them.

They eventually moved to lie down next to each other again. Pris pulled the warm silky bed comforter over them and they fell asleep blissfully in each other's arms.