Stars Hollow: Forbidden Scenes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,349 Followers

Equally slow and tender, he uses his free hand to push Rory's head towards his cock. And just like her mother, Rory offers no resistance whatsoever. Under Lorelei's absorbed gaze, Edwardo now lets his cock rest on Rory's face, in much the same way as he did with her. Rory, staring cross-eyed at the mammoth thing, smiles and whispers: "My god."

When his leans back and lets his cock slip off of her face, Rory mouth also instinctively open, ready to start sucking the cream out of it. But again, he surprises both women by stuffing his cock back in his pants, taking his tray and walking back to the kitchen, leaving mother and daughter sitting there, hot and bothered.

Lorelei grabs her drink and pours it down in one swig, while Rory says: "Unbelievable!"

Lorelei: "You said it."

Rory: "Did you see the size of that thing?"

Lorelei, dreamily staring out in front of herself and murmurs: "Yeah!"

Rory: "When he put it on my face, I was like a solar eclipse."

Lorelei puts her glass down and says: "You have no idea how ready I was to suck him off!"

Rory looks at her mother and says: "Me too, I was practically drooling."

Lorelei: "Probably not a good idea with my parents in the next room."

Rory: "Probably!"

Lorelei: "Bad Edwardo!"

Rory, sipping from her soda, staring dreamily in front of her: "Bad, bad Edwardo."

Both of them are brutally thrown back into reality when Emily storms back into the living room, still screaming at Richard. She sits down, angrily taking a sip from her drink as she tries to calm herself down. With anger on one side and pure lust on the other clouding the minds, none of them is motivated to say anything and so it remains quiet for several awkward minutes. Then, finally, Edwardo walks in and says: "Diner is ready Mrs. Gilmore." glancing over at Lorelei and Rory, who both look up at him, smiling.

Emily: "Thank you Edwardo."

As all three of them get up and walk into the dining room, taking their usual seats, Emily says: "Edwardo, please go and inform my husband that diner is ready."

"Yes Mrs. Gilmore."

There's another awkward silence for about thirty seconds, during which Lorelei and Rory glance at one another across the table, sharing a lustful smile or two. Then, Edwardo walks back in and says: "I am sorry Mrs. Gilmore, but Mr. Gilmore said he won't come out until he has found what he is looking for."

Emily stands up and says: "Oh for cyring out loud, you stubborn old man." and storms towards the study.

Almost as soon as Emily leaves the room, Edwardo unzips his pants and lets his huge, half-hard cock hang out of his pants while he moves towards Lorelei. He takes her arm and helps her to her feet, then starts bending her over the table and pulls the hem of her burgundy skirt up to uncover her perfectly shaped ass. Offering -- again - no resistance of any kind, Lorelei just leans across the table, looking straight into Rory's eyes, who whispers panicky: "Mom, what are you doing... what if grandma comes back in?"

While Edwardo's right hand pulls down Lorelei's stockings and panties, his left hand guides his thick, massive cock head towards her aching, wet pussy and slides it in without any effort. Before Lorelei can formulate an answer, Edwardo's cock is so deep inside of her that he's actually touching her cervix; as a result her body completely tightens up, anxious about any more of his cock being pushed in.

Lorelei: "Oh my god..." as she repositions her hands on the table.

Luckily Edwardo knows exactly how deep to venture and starts moving his fat cock back and forth, grazing her cervix with nearly every thrust. Calmly, like he has all the time in the world, Edwardo only gradually picks up the pace, giving her all the time she needs to adjust to his formidable size. After a few minutes, he is fucking her in a fast, powerful pace, screwing her through a mischievous, mind-blowing, yet silent orgasm. As her wide open mouth doesn't utter a single sound, only the contortions on her face and the subtle orgasmic contractions all over her body give away the fact that she's cumming.

Pulling back as soon as Lorelei's orgasm is over, Edwardo moves around the table and walks up to Rory, gently placing his hand on her back and pushing her forward, while he nudges her chair from under her with his foot. As Lorelei slides back onto her chair, rearranging her clothes, she's unable to pry her eyes away from the scene unfolding across the table. Edwardo pulls Rory's blue dress up and notices that she's not wearing panties. Lorelei sees it too, and notices something else - something Edwardo can't see from his vantage point: half-dried up cum all over her pubic area. He pushes Rory flat on her belly on the table, knocking over a few glasses in the process and - noticeably less gentle than with Lorelei - stuffs his cock up her pussy and starts ramming her hard and fast. Grabbing a nearby napkin, Rory covers her mouth and tries to stifle her moaning and screaming as much as possible, while Edwardo begins to slam the full length of his cock in and out of her, faster and faster, fucking her into orgasmic oblivion.

As Rory is rocking back and forth, her face contorted in pain and pleasure, Lorelei looks at her and says: "Traffic was horrible, my ass!"

Rory, unable to form actual words due to the pounding she's getting, looks at her mom perplexed.

Lorelei: "You weren't stuck in traffic, you were on your back getting fucked by your boyfriend, isn't that right you little slut? At least, I hope the cum all over your front is Logan's. What happened? Let me guess, when it was time for you to go, he talked you into a quickie. Just a fast, unemotional fuck, to get him off... and after splattering his cum all over you, he asked you not to wipe it off and not to wear any panties, because it would give him a hard on, knowing you'd be walking around like that. Am I getting close?"

Lorelei's vulgar comments and rhetorical questions, along with Edwardo's relentless banging, push Rory into a long and powerful orgasm, forcing her to jam even more of the napkin into her mouth to stifle her moaning. Edwardo keeps fucking her for several more minutes until the 'poor' girl is completely spent and exhausted; only then, does he pull out and start pumping his prick. With her hands flat on the table and her head in between, Rory lets the napkin slip from her mouth so she can catch her breath. After twenty seconds of heaving panting, she glances up at Edwardo and joins her mother in admiring the handsome specimen of a man that just fucked both of their lights out. Still pumping his massive shaft, Edwardo reaches out for Rory's right hand and places it directly under his cock; a few seconds later he arches his back in silence and explodes all over Rory's small and delicate hand. Both Rory and Lorelei stare in awe as it gets quickly covered in a thick, white haze of warm, gooey cum. When every able sperm cell has left his balls, Edwardo wipes the head of his cock off on the table cloth and zips up, then bows towards the ladies and walks into the kitchen. Rory gets up, rearranges her dress and sits down carefully on her chair, holding her cum drenched hand out in front of her and admiring it while moving her fingers, playing with the sticky substance between them. Mother and daughter share a wide and satisfied smile. After playing with his cum for a little while longer, Rory uses one of the napkins to clean off her hand.

Lorelei: "So, how close was I?"

Rory: "Spot on actually, except for the no-panties idea; that one was mine."

Lorelei smiles and says: "I have taught you well, my young Padawan!"

Meanwhile the argument between Richard and Emily continues to escalate up to the point where Lorelei and Rory can hear every word; after listening to them for a few -- long -- minutes, Lorelei gets up from her chair and says: "Let's go."

Rory, getting up as well: "Where are we going?"

Lorelei: "Home!"

Rory: "What? Why?"

Lorelei: "Well, I don't know about you, but I have had it with Laurel and Hardy in there."

Rory: "What about dinner?"

Lorelei: "Trust me kiddo: they're just getting warmed up; dinner won't be served anytime soon!"

Rory: "Are you sure?"

Lorelei: "Well, let me put it this way: I'd rather be wrong, sitting at home eating take out, than be right, staying here and having dinner with two mimes!"

Rory: "Good point!"

Lorelei, as she starts putting on her coat: "I was thinking Chinese and Mexican."

Rory: "Deal." as the both of them head for the door and start walking towards their cars.

They're pleasantly surprised to find Edwardo waiting for them between their two cars, sipping from a half-empty bottle of rather expensive wine. As they walk up to him, Lorelei asks: "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Edwardo doesn't say anything, but simply signals her to come closer with the wave of his hand. When she does, he leans forward and whispers something in her ear, then leans backs against the car and waits, with a self-assured smile on his face. Lorelei looks at him -- hesitant for just a second - then squats down and starts unzipping his pants.

Rory whispers: "Oh for heaven's sake, could you be more white trash?"

As she carefully takes Edwardo's big, half-hard cock out of his pants, Lorelei looks up at Rory and says: "Stop nagging, and get down here; together we can get the job done a lot quicker!"

After giving it a few tugs to jumpstart it, Lorelei slides her mouth over his cock and slowly starts dragging her lips up and down the growing, pulsating shaft. Rory, after giving her mother's lewd proposal some thought, squats down next to her and reaches out to caress and lick Edwardo's balls. Straightaway, after Rory joined in, Edwardo puts his bottle of wine on the hood of one of the cars and gently places a hand on each of the ladies' heads; simply stroking their hair at first, but after twenty seconds or so, he starts guiding them into a specific position. Guiding Rory up along the left side of his shaft and Lorelei down along the right side of his shaft, both women have a pretty good idea of what he's up to. When their noses and lips meet about halfway up (and down) his cock, and his hands suddenly keep their heads in place instead of guiding them any further, Lorelei and Rory open their eyes and smile at one another, recognizing the position they're being maneuvered into. Not needing any more guidance from Edwardo, they begin sliding and rubbing their slutty lips up and down their side of his hard but sensitive cock, sometimes moving up and down in harmony, but from time to time moving in opposite directions. Edwardo -- otherwise so cool and in perfect control -- gasps and moans as he looks down at these two gorgeous women sharing his cock. A wicked smile creeps across his face as he realizes he's experiencing a fantasy, shared by almost any warm-blooded man: it gives his ego and his adrenaline-levels a significant boost and pretty soon his balls begin to contract. Realizing he's about to explode, Lorelei and Rory start tilting their heads back -- making sure their lips never lose contact with his cock -- until they can stare him right in the eyes.

It's such an overwhelming sight -- even for an experienced macho such as Edwardo -- to see two pair of gorgeous eyes look up at you while feeling two sets of lips sliding up and down your pounding cock, that it sends him over the edge almost immediately. He slams his back and his open hands against the car and shoves his pelvis forward as he feels the cum rushing up his tube. The girls feel his cock convulsing under their lips and barely a second later, long thick ropes of cum begin exploding from his cock. Moving their heads even faster now and exerting a little more pressure to increase his pleasure even more, Lorelei and Rory nearly drive him insane. When the cum spewing subsides, Rory jams her mouth over his cock and starts bobbing her head up and down furiously -- no further than his corona -- forcing Lorelei to stick to his shaft. They keep this up until his cock has gone completely limp. As mother and daughter get up and, both of them licking and wiping their lips, Edwardo -- still moaning and growling -- stuffs his flaccid, moist dick back in his pants and says: "God, you girls were incredible."

Lorelei smiles and says: "So we've been told!"

Edwardo takes a step away from the car, towards them and asks rhetorically: "How about a good night kiss?"

He grabs Lorelei by the hand and pulls her into his arms, pressing his warm lips against hers, prying them open with his strong tongue; after a few seconds Lorelei drops her purse and puts her arms around his neck, passionately returning the kiss, which by now has turned French. Under the slightly jealous gaze of Rory, Edwardo moves his right hand to Lorelei's left boob and squeezes it passionately through all of her clothing; this goes on for about a minute, before Edwardo breaks the kiss and slowly turns Lorelei away from his body. Finding the car with her hands, Lorelei leans against it and smiles widely, running both hands through her hair as she desperately tries to deny the cravings she's experiencing right now. Edwardo, on the other hand, wastes no time and turns to Rory, grabbing her head gently between his strong hands and gently pressing his lips against hers; he encounters no resistance whatsoever in pushing his tongue into her mouth.

He slowly presses her towards the car, pinning her against it, right next to Lorelei, who now has her turn to be jealous. Expecting Edwardo to grab one of her breasts next, Rory is surprised to feel his hands wandering down her body and landing on her buttocks. He cups both ass cheeks and lifts her -- with surprising ease -- up against the car; then slides his hands down to her thighs, wrapping her legs around his body. In this position they kiss for about a minute and a half, before Edwardo drops her back onto her feet and says goodbye, leaving both women horny and bewildered leaning against the car.

As they watch him heading towards the service entrance, Lorelei whispers: "Bad Edwardo!"

Rory: "Bad, bad Edwardo..."

After a few seconds of silence, Rory asks: "Can I keep him, please please please?"

Lorelei: "Oh honey, you probably wouldn't survive a week... and neither would I!"

Rory turns towards her mother and says: "Fine, but I sure hope you have enough batteries in the house!"

They share a wicked smile and each get in their own car, driving off, heading for Stars Hollow.

* fade to black *

* end credits *

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,349 Followers
12