Start Me Up

Story Info
A little nipple play gets you going
750 words
4.11
47.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers

For a second I pause, you follow my gaze to your breast. You watch as my thumbs trace lazy circles around your areolas and randomly graze against your nipples. You can tell from the smile on m face that I am thinking something good.

I'm mezmorized by the sight of your white breast being held in my black hands, the contrast of our skins is so amazing. I watch as your areolas continue to shrink while your nipples become harder and longer with every rotation of my thumbs.

Enough looking, I can't take it anymore and with a lustful grin I answer the call your nipples are sending out to me. I take you into me, enveloping your breast with my mouth. The softness of your skin against my skin is divine. I roll my lips to take even more of you into me.

My tongue darts out and its tip continues where my thumb left off only now the circles are becoming smaller and smaller as I work my way to your nipple. One circle, two circles, three circles, four circles...contact!

A moan escapes from deep inside of my as the softness of your nipple comes in contact with my tongue. I give your nipple a gentle flick and then start moving it to and fro. Feeling your nipple bend to the manipulations of my tongue feels so good and is such a turn on for me. I'm taking so much pleasure in moving it back and forth and twisting it with my tongue.

I my head a bit slowly start to release your from me. A gentle sucking keeps your breast in me, stretching it as I raise my head. Slowly your breast starts to escape from me until just your nipple is my mouth, stretched to its limit, held there gently between my clenched teeth.

Sensing you are ready, I lower my head a bit and take more of you back into my mouth. I start flicking the tip of my tongue against the top of your nipple. The more your body responds, the faster I go.

I can feel you reaching for me, taking me firmly in your hand. I feel your thumb circling me, playing with my freely flowing juices. You pull me towards you and use my lubricated head to part your lips and place me against your wetness.

Meanwhile I release you from my mouth and trace my way across your chest to your other nipple, all the while gazing into your eyes, wanting you, devouring you. Again I take you into my mouth. Savoring how something so hard can also be so soft. I can feel you using me to stimulate yourself, rubbing me up and down against you. Our juices become as one. I can hear the sound of your wetness as you continue to rub me against you. My head is so thoroughly covered with you.

As I feel you slide me into you, I look up at you and meet your gaze. You are so amazing. For a moment I loose track of the sensation of you in my mouth and savor the feeling of penetrating you, so warm wet and tight. I slowly bury myself deep in you.

I stay there enjoying the sensation of you adjusting to me. I release you from my mouth and work my way up to yours. Our lips caress as our tongues begin searching for each other. Our mouths part and we bury ourselves deep into each other.

I begin motion with my hips, enjoying the feeling of sliding in and out of you. I can feel your passions rising with my own and quicken the pace. I can hear the sounds of our lovemaking echoing in the room. I look down and marvel at the beauty of us, the contrast of our skins, so different, yet as one.

I watch your breast glistening in the light swaying to the rhythm of our lovemaking and head the call of your nipples, so hard with excitement. I eagerly begin sucking alternately on each of them.

I can feel your orgasm building. My own orgasm is begging to be let loose, to release a part of me into you and flood my body with feelings of euphoria. I feel your entire body tense as your release yourself onto me. It is too much for me to take and I let myself go flooding into you until there is nothing left inside of me.

BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers