Started Innocently Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend gets even hotter.
827 words
3.56
23.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaotiks
Kaotiks
4 Followers

A few hours go by. She is lying there, still handcuffed and covered in my cum. I get up and get a rag out of the bathroom and wipe all of it off her and clean her up pretty good. I undo her cuffs and set her arms at her side and sit on the side of the bed at the foot of it and smile up at her when her eyes open.

I reach my head down and suck on her tongue in a long lingering kiss. I take her tongue in my mouth and play with it like I was 16 years old and this was my first fuck. I suck her tongue and then move to her neck, biting gently at the skin there. Moving to the earlobes and kissing there. Kissing the valley between her breasts for what seems like hours.

She smiles and asks me if that is all. I laugh gently at her and crawl back up the bed so that I am eye level with her. I kiss her lips softly and lay kisses all the way down her neck and to the tops of her tits and swirl those delicious nipples in my mouth again. I hear a soft moan and know that it is time for something a little different.

I straddled her chest and let my cock lie against her enormous breasts. The head sitting right below her chin. I look into her eyes and she opens her mouth wide. I slide my cock in and slowly let her work it in and out of her mouth. The cum still shining down the shaft of my cock. I watched as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth and let it out again slowly. The noise of her mouth on my member, making me even harder in her open, willing mouth.

I raised myself on my knees a bit and scooted forward a little so she could take me all the way to the balls, deep-throating my cock. I lean back with my eyes closed and feel her tongue over my shaft and her throat muscles on my head, pulling more of my cock down her willing throat.

I moan softly and she starts to rock her head back and forth, fucking her own face with my cock. Her head was now hitting the headboard of the bed to get more of my cock into her mouth. I back a little and she raises and starts to work me with a hand and lick the underside of the head and back down along the head. Whatever this woman was, she was a cocksucker on top of it all!

She raked her fingernails on the underside of my balls and I damn near lost it then. I pulled her hair and slammed her face into my dick. “Take my cock you little whore” The words seemed to turn her into some raving cockslut, her mouth dived over and over on my dick. Her teeth grating the head and her hands squeezing my balls until I damn near screamed it felt so good.

She takes one nut into her mouth, licks it and circles it completely. She sucks on my nut like it is a delicate chocolate. I pat the top of her head and she sucks the other nut into her mouth just as deep and sucks it like a lollipop. Then she opens her mouth really wide and sucks both in simultaneously and I nearly blow a load there. She puts her mouth back around my head and works her way down.

He mouth continued to piston down my shaft and I pulled her hair harder and pushed her face more and more onto my cock, making her take more of it on every stroke. I finally feel that familiar feeling in the base of my cock and know that I am about to blow. She slows down to nothing and just kisses my head so I don’t blow. Evidently she is not ready just yet. She looks down at her tits and obviously means for me to play with them.

She presses the mountains together and I slide my cock between them and start to work my cock back and forth between them. She licks and kisses the head when it is near her mouth. “Cum on me Baby” Now, how can I refuse such a sweet request?

The next time my cock is near her mouth, I began to blow my load. I aim for her mouth but it gets everywhere. On her face, her tits, her hair. She loves every second of it. She is licking everything I shoot at her and opens her mouth for more. I cram the rest of my dick down her throat and fuck her until the cum just oozes out of the tip and she licks it all……

Almost Dark on the First Day....

Kaotiks
Kaotiks
4 Followers