Starting Again

Story Info
New pet receives a little tenderness.
1.3k words
3.89
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by the power midget...

*

You come home from work looking a hot mess. Your hair is unkempt, your clothes have a nice ring of sweat, and your shoes are dirty as can be. I see that you have had a bad night indeed.

I draw you a nice hot bath ensuring the right temperature. You begin to undress in the bedroom, but I bring you to the bathroom so that I can watch you as your body becomes free. I lower you in the tub and begin gently washing your hair, washing away all the day's worries, soap washing away the day...

As you step out of the tub I slowly begin drying you off with a nice fluffy towel and wrapping you in my robe. You look at me very uneasily as you are not quite sure what to make of this. I have never been soft and sweet with you before. I can see the confusion in your eyes. As I slowly brush your hair out, gently stroke by stroke, I can feel your warmth radiating outward. Softly I begin blow drying your hair. You have wanted to get it colored at the salon, but I thought that was a little too much to give you this early so I decided to do it myself first. If you were good, you might earn that privilege later. Gently applying the hair dye, making sure to cover it all, you relax into it, feeling very safe at the moment. Then another wash to get out all of the dye taking great care to wash, and condition it...then another soft blow dry...brushing it out with long soft strokes. You start cooing and I know you love it as though you loved our first time together.

After ensuring I have done a good job and being impressed with getting the exact color I wanted I take you to the bedroom and lay you down on the bed. I slip over a satin blindfold and whisper, "relax my pet". I gently tie your arms and legs to the bed with the silk ties I bought, very softly, but firmly. Then with the loving care that I get from you I begin grooming all of the hair I don't like. I lather you all over and your body shivers, whether from the cold or the soft feel of the shaving cream, feeling it all, every slow painstaking stroke as I get every part of you soft and smooth as the day you were born. To ensure my comfort, I rub soft, warm baby oil all over your body getting you nice and hot. Your body relaxes as you feel my hands gently kneading it in, rubbing away all your stress and worries. Gently I start massaging all over, start at your toes, up your foot, calves, thighs. I go slowly, firmly rubbing your ass, up your back, your shoulders, your neck. I run my fingers in slow strokes all over your skin to ensure my work is completed.

I pull off your blindfold for just a moment so that you can see me. I begin to undress and you slowly watch me eyes with hunger, desire and lust. Upon seeing my excitement as I slip off my shorts, you gasp a little seeing me freeing my hard dick for you to gaze upon. You watch it intensely as I rub it. I slip the blindfold back over your eyes as you feel me gently touching you with it. First your hands, then your neck, your ears, your lips...sliding it down your back, feel it slide softly between your ass I hear a little moan escape your lips. Gently I probe the soft wet lips of your pussy. You can feel the hardness wanting you, needing you, teasing the outside ever so gently. Your body responds again as you feel my hands softly rubbing your skin while my dick continues to slide all over your pussy. Your mind is racing and you are feeling so open, vulnerable as your brain registers the fact that you have realized you can't move...unable to see. Knowing every nerve in your body is under my complete control, knowing you have no choice but to feel what I want you to feel, every ounce of pleasure or pain, your pussy starts responding by coating my dick with your sweet warm love juice. Slowly I slide off of you making you feel so bare and open again.

Your body tenses a little and I can't help but smile as I know you are thinking so hard, not knowing what I have in store, what wonderful pleasure, or insanely piercing pain. Your world is dark and you listen intently not sure where I am. You become aware that all your senses are heightened. Then, just when you are about to make the mistake of calling out for me, you feel my warm hand on your skin again. Ever so slowly up the back of your leg. Chilling your ear as I whisper in your ear how gorgeous you look and ask you, "what's my name?"

You look confused, but answer, "Ummm...Thomas?" SMACK!!! The first exquisitely painful slap lands squarely on your ass causing your whole body to flush and your pussy begins getting wetter. You moan out a soothing, "oooohhhhhh."

I ask slowly, softly, barely audible, "what's my name?"

You are barely able to squeak out your answer, "I said your name is...Thomas." SMACK! Another expertly aimed blow sending wave after wave of both pain and pleasure you stifle out a small cry and you feel your ass begging to be touched again.

I lean down to whisper again, "what's my name?"

Through the waves of pain your mind begins to search for the answer I want. Your mind is playing tricks on you and you don't know. So you say just that, "I don't know." POP! You cry as I deliver another swift blow. Your mind starts reeling, so unsure of what I want. You seem so eager to please, but unquestionably enjoying the pain and resulting pleasure of it. Without me telling you, you don't know what to do. You think hard and you decide that more pleasure might cum if you answer correctly. You start concentrating.

You feel my warm breath on your ear...cold with sweat...I ask again, "What's my name?"

You take a long slow breath and whisper back, "Your name is....Sir."

I can see you hold your breath waiting for it, unsure if you want it. You can't stand the anticipation as I lean down and whisper, "that's right my dear." I stroke your face and wipe away the lone tear that caressed your cheek and slowly trace my finger down your neck, down your spine, into your ass, slowly teasing your pussy. I laugh a hardy laugh as you try to push back on my hand, your clit aching to be touched. I oblige your need and start rubbing, gently at first. Then a little harder and a little faster. I see your knees start shaking, then your legs start shaking. Your whole body starts shaking as you feel the orgasm building. Again I lean in licking your ear and I whisper to you, "Cum for me my precious, let it go, release yourself to my will...cum for me...NOW!!! "Your body tenses, your back arches, your toes curl. Your mouth opens as you try to scream, but you can't seem to get any sounds out. Your whole body shakes as wave after wave of your orgasm slams through you. Your head spins as your body gives in and your mind lets go. Slowly your body comes down but your head spins faster. You finally let go and the darkness begins to envelop you. Your body exhausted, your mind stops feeling and I watch with a growing fondness as you drift slowly into the darkness...sleep...sleep...sleep.

Your eyes open with a start and you feel you're not tied up anymore. You're covered with a nice warm blanket. Feeling my breath on you, you look back and see and feel my warmth sleeping, snugly, peacefully. With my arms wrapped around you, you smile your cute little smile and push your face in my neck and whisper, "goodnight Sir."

I whisper back, "Goodnight my pet...goodnight indeed."