Starting Over

Story Info
Femdom added to long distance relationship.
2.1k words
3.98
32k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ready2sub
ready2sub
11 Followers

I had not heard from Barb since we broke up 5 years ago. I had moved, she decided not to move with me, and the long distance relationship didn't work for either of us. Barb called a few weeks before a trip that I had planned back in town. We agreed to meet for lunch while I was in town.

At lunch, we talked about what we had been up to; family, work, and friends. The conversation eventually got around to relationships. We laughed about our similar nightmares with online dating. Barb told me that she had dated a couple of guys that I knew. I asked if she took pictures or video. She said don't be crude and asked if I ever found the dominate woman that I was looking for.

I told Barb that, while I did focus my search for a dominate female, I was unsuccessful. Most of my experiences were online. The ones that I met in person, I wasn't attracted to. I joined several online sites and a local BDSM community.

Barb and I had tried her dominating me but she wasn't into it as much as me. She seemed interested in one online experience that I went into greater detail. I had met the woman online and then for lunch. We lived about 4 hours apart. I was to go through a probationary period where she would email tasks to me. I was required to perform the tasks and keep a daily log, for her review, of how I did the task, how it made me feel, my fantasies, everything. Barb said that we should've tried that. I told Barb that I would have really liked that and it would have helped make the long distance relationship more tolerable. The conversation then turned to the times that we had together.

I had been back home for a couple weeks when I got an email from Barb asking for her daily journal. I replied that I didn't realize that we were doing that but I would love it if she would dominate me online. Maybe we could meet somewhere once a month. Barb liked the idea but asked that we don't always meet in each other's cities. Occasionally exploring new cities while we explore our new relationship.

Barb asked for the links to the sites that I was on. She also wanted to change my lifestyle. I had gained 40 pounds since we broke up and she said that I needed guidance with my wardrobe. So, each daily diary had to include what I had eaten, my exercise, and a picture of what I wore during the day. Barb starting sending me emails detailing what I should eat, my exercise, and my dress, including buying new clothes.

Barb noticed that most of the sites that I was on involved male chastity. She had me purchase a chastity device (at my request, she selected which one). She instructed me on when to put it on, when to take it off and when and how I was allowed to orgasm. My periods of being locked up became increasingly longer. She had me buy her an airline ticket three weeks out and told me not to unlock myself until she got here. The more I was locked up, the more open my daily journal entries became about my submissive desires.

One of the sites that I had given to Barb required a user ID and password to log onto the site. Barb didn't want to have an account of her own so I gave her my user ID and password. She sent me an email letting me know that she changed my profile and I wasn't to respond to emails from the site unless she asked me to. She changed my profile to read that I was under consideration, that all emails would be read by her, and that we liked to travel and we are interested in meeting other Female led couples.

I was so excited when it was time to finally pick Barb up from the airport. She commented on how much better I looked. I had lost 13 pounds and had on the new clothes that Barb had me buy. On the way from the airport, Barb also commented on how my driving had improved. I used to be a very aggressive driver which bothered Barb. "I should have done this a long time ago," Barb said as she felt my CB3000. "Better late than never," I laughed.

I took Barb to my place so that she could change before I showed her around town. Barb had me strip as soon as we were in the front door. I showed Barb around my place while I wore nothing but my CB3000 and she remained fully clothed. I poured Barb some champagne. She had me get her the keys and instructions that came with the CB3000. She verified with the instructions that the two keys that I gave her were the only keys that came with the CB3000.

Barb had me stand in front of her and hold her champagne while she removed my CB3000. I handed the champagne back to Barb after the CB3000 was off. She had me stand in front of her with my hands locked behind my head and my feet so far apart that I thought that I was going to fall over.

"Do you like being naked while I'm fully clothed?" Barb asked.

"Yes," I replied. Although we had never done clothed female naked male (CFNM), the subject was on the sites that I was on and I did discuss the fantasy in my daily journal.

"Yes? Yes what?" Barb asked as she pinched, twisted and pulled my nipple. Nipple torture is something that we both had previously enjoyed.

"Yes Mistress!" I blurted out while focusing on not falling over onto Barb.

Barb let go of my nipple and began slapping my cock while she sipped her champagne. CBT was another area that we had both enjoyed.

"You did a nice job of shaving my cock but not so good of a job shaving my balls," Barb said slapping my cock. "This is still my cock and balls. You better not cum until I tell you. If I let you cum, do you promise to get right back in your penis cage and fully submit to me?" Barb asked as she continued to slap my cock and sip her champagne. With each slap, I was getting harder and harder.

"Yes Mistress, I promise to get right back in the cage and fully submit to you," I said concentrating on not falling over and not cumming.

"I don't want you to return to your cocky old self if I let you cum. I like the changes that your penis cage has had. I don't want to lose that if I let you cum," Barb said as she finished her champagne.

"Yes Mistress, I promise. I can't hold it much longer," I begged.

"You may milk my cock into the glass," Barb said as she handed me the champagne glass. I grabbed the glass and shoved my cock into the glass. I started to bring my feet together but Barb insisted that they remain apart. My knees buckled as I started to squirt into the glass.

Barb produced a cough syrup bottle from her purse and had me pour my cum into the bottle. Some spill on the side of the bottle and Barb had me lick it off and tell her how much that I liked to lick cum, especially out of her. I got the scissors so that Barb could cut my ball hairs. By now, I was soft enough to go back in the CB3000. It was Barb's first time so I had to tell her how to lock me up.

"Remember what you promised? You will be as obedient as before your release," Barb reminded me.

"Yes Mistress," I confirmed.

"About addressing me, eyes down and it's Mistress when we are alone and Ma'am in public. Now go get my bag. I brought some things for you," Barb told me.

I got Barb's bag. I was shocked. She had brought me a corset to wear. She always told me that she didn't think that she could have sex with me if she ever saw me in women's clothes. She said that she wanted me to wear the corset to help pull in my gut. She had me lay on the floor with my arms over my head while she tugged and pulled putting the corset on me. The corset really hurt when I sat up and it was hard to breath. Barb said that I would get used to it. Next, Barb pulled some stockings out of her bag for me to wear. She told me how to put them on but she insisted that I put them on myself. I was really embarrassed standing in front of Barb wearing a corset, stockings and a CB3000. I kept thinking that she told me that she would never have sex with me if she ever saw me like this. But, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to remind Barb. Finally, Barb pulled a pair of black dress pants from her bag.

"They look like they fit. How do you like your new outfit?" Barb asked.

"I really like it. Thank you very much. The corset is a little..." I stopped because I just put my hands in my pant pockets to find out there were no pockets. "Theses pockets have holes in them?" I told Barb.

"They're not holes silly, I cut out the pockets. I didn't get you a top. We can go shopping tomorrow. Tonight, we'll use one of yours," Barb explained. I was worried about which top Barb would pick out for me to wear. I was worried that the corset would show through. She found an old sweater that didn't use to fit all of the way over my belly. However, with the weight loss and corset, did fit as long as I didn't bend over. Barb changed and we went to dinner.

Barb ordered for both of us. Fish and salad for me, both of which I do not like. Steak and carrot cake for herself, both of which I love. During dinner, we talked about family, friends, work and the times we had together. Barb would occasionally slide a hand inside my pant pocket and snap a suspender or play with the CB3000. Barb also fed me a spoonful of cum from the cough syrup bottle during dinner. After dinner, we stopped for some coffees and went for a long walk.

"I've been giving this some thought. I want to explain some ground rules and I don't want you to say anything until I've said everything that I want to say," Barb explained as we walked. "I'm going to hide one key in case of emergency. I'm taking the other key with me. There may be times when it is time for your release and we can't meet. At those times, I will mail the key to you. Don't open it until I tell you. Address an envelope to me. When it is time for your release, hold the envelope that I mailed to you in front of the cam. I will have written something on the back so that I can tell if the envelope has been tampered with. I will tell you when to open the envelope then you will be allowed to relieve yourself. As soon as you have relieved yourself, put the key in the new envelope and I will instruct you on what to right on the back of the envelope. Lock yourself back in your penis cage before leaving the cam."

"I want you to continue your daily journal entries," Barb continued, "but don't expect a response to every one of your emails. I will get to you when it is convenient for me. I don't want to be overly burden with you. I never liked how you would keep calling me when I was out. I don't want you calling me. I will call you when it is a good time for me to talk. What I'm doing is my business and what you are doing is my business. I will let you know when I can meet with you and where I would like to meet. You will make all of the arrangements and incur all of the expenses. I just want to get on the plane and you take care of everything else."

"I shouldn't have to email you about your diet, exercise and your dress. You know what pleases me. The more you please me, the sooner you will be relieved. I don't want you on those sites without my permission and you can only wear your girl clothes when I tell you," Barb continued. "Now let's go back to your place. I've really missed that tongue of yours. We have a lot of catching up to do tonight."

ready2sub
ready2sub
11 Followers