Starting Over

Story Info
Hot encounter at a gym marks a new beginning.
1.2k words
3.72
29.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first time visiting the gym down the street after moving into my new apartment just a couple of weeks ago but I was ready to make a new start, put the old life, the old guy, into the forgotten place in my memory. I dressed in a short halter top and my favorite black workout pants, knowing how stunning I look in that outfit and hoping to catch the wandering eyes of a few men admiring my shape as I worked out, pretending to be unaware of their stares, and it worked. As I jogged a steady pace on the treadmill, men all around were watching my full breasts pump back and forth, my hips rocking in perfect rhythm with each step I took. Their glances weren't hard to miss and I made sure to give them a good show, even playfully winking across the room, hoping one of them would have the courage to speak to me. I was here to put my old life behind me and that's exactly what I planned on doing. It had been too long since my last date, since my last fuck...

An hour later I stepped off the treadmill, disappointed that most of the men had left and I still had no prospects for a date anytime soon. I gathered my things and headed to the locker room to shower, resolving in my mind that the next time, I would be the one to initiate. If a man can't be bold enough to make it happen then I need to control my own destiny. I wandered into the locker room not really noticing my surroundings as I headed to the wall with my locker and began to remove my clothing. The sound of the water running from the showers was inviting to my sore muscles and it was all I could think about as I tried to push out the images in my mind of a man's hands on my body...

It was only then that I realized I was being watched by a tall, attractive man on the other side of the room. In my surprise, I forgot that I was naked and turned only to then realize what I had missed before, the sign on the door... MEN.

I blushed a crimson shade and began fumbling around for my clothing. The man smiled at me and said softly, "It's ok sweetheart we aren't going to hurt you." Momentarily confused by his use of "we" I glanced around the room and realized only then that there were 2 other men in the showers. A quick glance downward revealed 3 very hard cocks. I smiled, biting my lip as the blood rushed to my clit at the sight of 3 muscular, gorgeous men, all with hard cocks from watching me undress. I dropped the towel I was holding and made a bold step towards the man by the door. With no resistance from him I pressed my lips into his, my leg wrapping around his as he kissed me, his cock throbbing against my leg. His hands went to my ass squeezing it hard making my already aching pussy want him even more. I dropped to my knees in front of him, my eyes taking in the beauty of his long, thick cock as I pressed my mouth to it tasting the flesh of a stranger . He pressed his hand to the back of my head and pushed his cock between my lips.

My tongue wrapped around the base as I pulled him in deeper. He groaned loud as the full length disappeared into my mouth, thrusting himself in and out, fucking my mouth with hard, methodical rhythm. I then felt a second set of hands on my back and moaned with the realization one of the men from the showers was touching me, his fingers sliding down my back to the crack of my ass. He spread my ass cheeks with his fingers as he slid down to my already soaking wet pussy, easily sliding his fingers into me. I sucked harder on the cock in my mouth as he fucked my tight hole with what felt like 3 fingers. I moaned and whined as I approached orgasm, the pure thrill of pleasuring these strangers bringing me to new levels of ecstasy.

I didn't think I could take any more, my throbbing clit already overly sensitive with multiple orgasms and aching to have a cock inside of me still, when I noticed the other man standing close by. I watched him stroking his fat cock as he watched the 3 strangers pleasure each other. I motioned for him to come closer and released the cock from my mouth, continuing to stroke him while I took the other cock to my lips. All 3 men were groaning, watching as I sucked another cock. The first man instructed me to lie down and I was more than eager to please. I rolled over on my back as man number 2 positioned himself between my thighs, spreading them wide with his hands as he buried his face into my wet cunt. His tongue flicked at my clit as I came again giving him a mouthful. Another set of fingers pinched at my nipples and clit as his cock penetrated me. He lifted my legs over his broad shoulders, fucking me hard as I continued to stroke the cock in my hand until he groaned squirting his load all over my tits. I was high on lust, cumming over and over.

The guy fucking me pulled out and gripped his cock tightly in his hand and with just a few pumps he was squirting a load of hot cum all over my stomach, a look of satisfaction on his face as he moved away from me, motioning the last guy to take his place. He obliged, flipping me over to my knees and ramming his hard cock into my still wet and eager pussy as the other men watched he bucked against me causing me to scream out as I continued to gush my own cum all over his cock. His finger penetrated my tight ass as he fucked me, making me cum again and again. He leaned down into my ear and asked if I had enough. A nod was all I could manage as he pulled his cock out of my pussy, teasing my ass with it for a moment before I felt a load of hot cum spraying against my back and ass. I collapsed in a pile on the floor kissing each of my lovers as they laid with me. For several minutes we laid like that, breathless and speechless, caressing and kissing one another until I stood, moving toward the shower, inviting them to come in to the steamy water with me where we took turns soaping each other's bodies until one by one they left.

I waved to the receptionist as I made my way out into the warm air, realizing only then that I never got the names of the 3 men in the locker room. Next time, I thought as I smiled to myself and walked back to my new apartment...my new life.