Starting Over Ch. 04

Story Info
Uh-oh, I forgot about the druggies.
12.5k words
4.79
27.2k
21

Part 4 of the 31 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers

In this chapter I will try some new things for me, so I hope you enjoy it. I only have one more chapter planned right now.

Main Characters:

LTC (Retired) John Jackson, 5'11", 180, 45 years old.

Marie Jackson, John's dead wife, 5'8", 140, 44 years old.

Angelica Jackson, John and Marie's daughter, 5'5", 125, 19 years old.

Mary Bradford, bartender, 5'5", 120, 34 years old.

Margaret (Maggie) Bradford, Mary's sister, 5'6", 115, 36 years old.

Madeleine (Maddie) Bradford, Maggie's daughter, 6 years old.

Juliet Margolin, waitress, 5'4", 145, 24 years old.

Samantha (Sam) Walker, 5'6", 130 pounds, 39 years old.

Joyce Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 120 pounds, 19 years old.

Marion Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 115 pounds, 17 years old.

SFC (Retired) Craig Smithson, 6', 190, 46 years old.

Jeanne (aka Jasmine) Welch, 5'5", 110, 20 years old.

Previously:

I had just finished having sex with Maggie for the first time. She was playful and I liked the playfulness of the Bradford women. If only their father had any of that. She had put her daughter down for a nap while we did the deed and they had just left. I was feeling pretty satisfied and decided to go to Mary's bar and watch football.

Sunday, 14 October 2012, The bar, Seattle, Washington.

When I got to the bar Sunday Night Football was on. It was on all the screens and I bellied up to my favorite spot at the end of the bar. Juliet was working, too, and waved. Mary saw me and smiled. She started the Guinness right away and then came over.

"So, you and my sister?"

I gave her my most innocent 'Who, me?' look. "What do you mean?"

"C'mon, I could tell something had happened between you two by the way she answered me. She and I have always been close, so I know something happened."

"Well, it was a bit difficult with Maddie there, but we did make out a little."

"Just a little?" She was such a tease.

"Like I said, having Maddie made it pretty difficult."

She eyed me suspiciously. "Hmmm. I'll call her and wrangle the truth out of her."

"That is the truth. What else do you want to know?"

"I want to know if you nailed your second Bradford sister." I just looked at her, trying to give away nothing. "Well?"

I looked back at her with the most offended look I could put on without laughing. "How crude! I detest the word 'nailed' and I'm not going after the Bradford's like I need to collect the whole set."

Mary eyed me suspiciously. "Hmmm. I think you like her and want her."

I chuckled and shook my head side-to-side. "Mary, I really had fun with your sister and her daughter. She seems to be a great person and Maddie is adorable. She reminds me of my own daughter at that age. I think you just like being the matchmaker."

She grinned. "Maybe." Her smile vanished and Mary seemed to get a little more serious. "Did she tell you anything about her husband?"

"No. Do I want to hear this from you or should I wait for her to tell me?"

Mary shrugged. "She was single until she was 24. Then she took a real liking to one of daddy's brokers, Jonathon. He didn't want to be called anything except his full name. He was a real asshole, completely self-serving, and took advantage of Maggie."

"In what way?"

"He took advantage of her innocence. Up until then she had had some experience with men, but nothing like him. After they were married, he abused her psychologically by calling her names, telling her she was fat or out of shape, and just denigrating anything she did or wanted to do. When they had Maddie, I hoped that things were getting better, but Maggie later admitted to me that she had a baby just because she wanted someone to love her unconditionally. Finally, he hit her a few times. That was it. She showed up at mom and dad's house one day with just what she and Maddie could carry and a black eye. That was three years ago. I don't think she's seen a man since."

"Yeah, that's not good."

"I only introduced you because I know you are a good guy. I could tell from the beginning, but now, after knowing you for a few weeks, I'm sure of it. I'm a good judge of character."

I eyed her suspiciously. "Yeah, I can tell by your choice of boyfriends."

"Hey!" She grinned. "Okay, so I sometimes ignore what my head is telling me for my libido."

I stared at her. "Are you sure you're not a guy?"

She laughed. "I don't know, aren't you sure?" She cupped her crotch like a guy and I rolled my eyes.

"Pretty damn sure."

"Good." And with that she went to attend to some other patrons and I was left there to contemplate where this was going. It could be great, but it could also be a train wreck. I didn't really know if the relationship with her ex had caused Maggie any lasting problems. I had known her too short a time.

I finished a couple of beers and then called it a night. I was tired.

Monday, 22 October 2012, John's apartment, Seattle, Washington.

I was busy as hell the week after having lunch with Maggie and Maddie Bradford. I continued to do some interviews with some companies for a job as a project manager or database engineer, but to no avail. So I kept working for Craig Smithson. I did some online research on some people. I even went out and did some checking on some alibis for a couple of folks. Since Craig's brother was a detective, he got regular work from some prosecutors when their office investigator was overly busy. I had talked to Maggie once, but she was busy all last weekend. I was watching Sports Center at about 1000 when there was a knock at the door. It startled me and I got my gun out just in case. I went to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Maggie. I put the gun behind a large plant on the table near the door and opened it.

Maggie was standing there in tight jeans and a t-shirt. She looked edible. "Good morning, beautiful!"

She actually blushed a little. "Good morning, John."

As she walked in I got a good look at her tight ass in those tight jeans. It was a crotch-tightening sight. "You look fantastic today."

She looked at me a little askance. "You don't have to pour it on. We've already had sex so you can be honest."

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I hadn't seen much of this type of attitude the last time she was here, but the discussion with Mary had at least given me a warning.

"You don't have to keep laying on the complements. I'm a big girl; I know I'm not the perfect woman. I tried to be brave last time, but I was afraid that after your conquest you wouldn't want to see me again. I know that once men get sex from a woman their whole outlook changes."

It was my first glimpse into the kind of impact the men in her life had had in mentally beating her up. I reached out and took her hand. "Come with me." I led her into my bedroom where there was a full length mirror. I stood her in front of it. "What do you see?"

She looked and sighed heavily, her shoulders drooping. "I see a single mother who is having trouble raising her daughter, with bags under her eyes, wrinkles forming on her face, and a body that has seen better days." She looked at me in the mirror. "Satisfied?" She dropped her head.

"You are so wrong. You see all that because you want to see it and because too many people have run you down. Now, let me tell you what the normal man sees." I put my hand under her chin and held her head up so she had to look into my eyes in the reflection. I also pushed back on her shoulders to indicate I wanted her to stand up straight. "He sees a woman with great bones in her face. She has mesmerizing blue eyes, great skin, a comforting smile, and gorgeous blonde tresses." I moved my hand down to her waist. "When he looks at your body, he sees a lithe, sensual person. Your hips are not wide, but you have them, your waist is narrow and your breasts are the perfect size for your frame. You have, in other words, a very sexy and physically appealing shape." I took her and turned her to the side. "And look at this." I ran my hands down over her ass and squeezed a little. "A cute little bubble butt. Every man I know would love to watch you walk away from them because then they would see the nicest, tightest butt in Seattle. I know every time you walk by me, I take a good look."

Maggie turned to me and I could see a tear forming in one eye, threatening to make her mascara run. I thought she was going to say something about my description, but she suddenly reached up behind my head with her left hand and pulled me down into a kiss. This was not just any kiss, this one was making the crotch in my pants even tighter and I thought she was going to suck my tongue out of my mouth. We kissed like that for a minute or so and then she pulled back. She looked up at me with a little wistfulness. "Why couldn't I have met you first?"

I grinned. "Because then you would have been seducing a married man."

She smacked me on the arm. "You know what I mean."

"Yes, I do. Some men in your life have really done a number on you, Maggie. You are a beautiful, sexy woman, and any man who says different is gay or blind. No, I take that back, gay men still know when a woman is beautiful and sexy."

Maggie reached down and started undoing her jeans. "You really mean all that?"

I reached over and took her hand and put it on my erection. "What do you think?"

She grinned. "I think I'm gonna get fucked."

I pulled my head back in surprise. She was turning into the playful Maggie and also talking dirty. "Are you turning into a potty-mouth?"

She grinned wider, but looked a little unsure. "A little. Do you like it?"

"Absolutely."

"I've been reading romance novels and some erotica, too. That's how I've been keeping myself company."

"You mean you've been taking care of yourself." I accented the last four words to highlight the double meaning.

She blushed and looked at me sheepishly. "Uh, yes. In the absence of a man in my life I had to take matters into my own hands -- so to speak."

I moved in and kissed her hard. "Yes, you are going to get fucked, and you're going to love it. There's no little girl in the next room now, so you can be dirty, vocal, and loud. I don't mind. In fact, it's actually an ego boost to a man when the woman gets noisy."

"Figures. Men need more ego-stroking than dick-stroking."

"Ummm. I'm not sure that that's true. But we do enjoy all forms of stroking."

Maggie finished undressing quickly and I was not far behind. She climbed into the bed and gave me a smoldering look. God, this woman was hot when she wanted to be. She smiled and ran her hands over her body. "Are you going to prove to me what you just said?" She was completely different from the woman who entered my apartment 15 minutes ago.

I crawled up next to her. "As many times as physically possible."

She grinned and we went into another clinch, kissing hard, tongues fencing, our hands finding each other's erogenous zones. When I lightly pinched her tits she broke the kiss and moaned. "Please, fuck me now. I've actually been wet most of the morning trying to figure out if I should come here or not."

I crawled up over her and centered my dick. I slowly worked it in and she threw her head back and groaned. Her shaved pussy was delectable and still very tight. It took me a couple of thrusts to pick up enough moisture to get it all the way in. Once I was buried, she put her legs up around my waist. "Why would you not have wanted to come here?"

She looked at me quickly and I could see something approaching fear pass over her face. She put her head back down. She seemed to be trying to determine if she should tell me. Finally, she did. "Because I have had bad taste in men in the past and you scare me." She looked up at me again as I slowly began to move in and out. "I'm afraid you'll think I'm pushy or trying to capture you. I don't want to scare you off by coming on too strong and I also am afraid that I will fall for you and you'll turn out to be some sort of asshole."

"Well, I don't think you are pushy, but if I don't want to be captured, I won't be. And I don't know why you said that since we've only known each other a couple of weeks. It's a little early, don't you think?" I started a little faster rhythm, dragging my dick all the way out and pushing all the way in.

"Uh!" She grunted each time I bottomed out. "What -- about -- the -- asshole -- part." Each word was punctuated by a small release of air and the speaking of each word, timed at the point where I thrust deep into her.

"Maybe I am. In that case, you can just use me for your fuck toy."

She grinned. "I'm already doing that."

We then stopped discussing anything other than the actual sex act. Maggie really got into it and I could tell that, like Mary, she loved sex. She had just controlled her urges more from the way everyone talked about the two of them. I watched as her excitement ran over her face. She would smile at me and then close her eyes and concentrate on the enjoyment her nerve endings were sending to her brain. I slow stroked her and her body was very responsive. She humped back up at me, her pubic bone and mine coming together and stimulating her clit. Her nipples were at attention and I would lean over and suck on them occasionally and she loved that, too. We thrashed and made the hump-backed animal until I filled her with cum. She had two orgasms and seemed to love them, but her talking died away as she got into it so she was not noisy at all. When we finished I moved off her and we lay there recovering. Maggie was flat on her back and I was on my side, slowly running my hand over her very flat stomach. She really was in excellent shape.

"That feels good." Maggie was purring as I rubbed her belly.

"You are in very good shape. You deserve to relax and enjoy life a little, so I'm trying to help with that."

"I certainly enjoyed that. It's been since my husband left that I've had sex more than once with anyone."

"That's a lonely existence."

"Welcome to the life of a single mother with a daughter who is living with her parents."

"Why do you live at home? Why not somewhere else? Isn't he providing child support? And you said you were doing part-time teaching until you got a permanent job."

"When he first left, I was a mess and I needed the help, not financially, just the day-to-day psychological support you get from people that love you. My parents, really my entire family, rallied around me and when my mother told me I could live at home I figured I would until I got a permanent job. Jack pays decent alimony and child support. I've just been too lazy to get out on my own. And grandparents really do make the best babysitters."

I left that alone. I wanted to say that maybe she was hiding because her self-esteem was so low, but I was afraid to even broach it. Finally, I leaned over and kissed her. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry."

She smiled. I loved her smile. "Good idea. After we eat, we'll be replenished enough for another round of sex." She stood up, still naked.

"What? Again? What are you, a nympho?" I stood up on the other side of the bed and we both started toward the bedroom door.

Maggie laughed. "No, but I do have some lost time to make up for." She reached for her clothes before leaving the bedroom.

"It's pretty warm in here. Would you mind staying naked for me? I think that'll make it easier to make up for some of that lost time."

She grinned and seemed to be feeling better about herself. She seemed to hesitate only slightly before murmuring, "Okay". She went into the bathroom to clean up a little and then while I was standing there waiting, she bounced into the kitchen, and I do mean that everything bounced.

We made some sandwiches and sat on the couch and watched some of the news. I had an old blanket that I had used as a cadet thrown over the back of the sofa, so we pulled it over ourselves and Maggie cuddled up to me with her head on my shoulder. I was thinking that maybe things were moving a little fast, but I did enjoy having her around. She could be a smart-ass as right back at me when I threw a barb her way, she was gorgeous, she was obviously a good mother, and she liked me. I was still worried about where it was going, but I decided to just relax and enjoy the day with her.

After a while Maggie started running her hands over my cock to awaken it for more fun. I grinned and let her until it was hard. Then I pulled the cover back and lightly pushed on her head. I wanted some head. She got the idea and leaned over to suck me. She was pretty good and knew how to give a blowjob while making it slow and sensuous. There was no hurry, that's for sure.

Finally, I pulled her up and pushed her back on the couch. She lay back and I took in the view. She seemed a little reticent to let me look her over, still wary of me, but I looked her over good. She was flushed across the top of her chest and neck. Her hair was mussed and her face glowed showing both good health and our recent exercise. Her tits were probably bordering on c-cup and the nipples were sensational. I had sucked on them before, but they were just so delicious that I had a hard time not diving in again. But I had other things in mind. I looked down at her crotch and her shaved pussy stared back at me. It was also swollen and flushed from both our earlier tryst and her new arousal. She watched me carefully and then I smiled. "Absolutely gorgeous." She grinned.

I crawled between her legs. Her pussy was still a little wet, but she assured me that she had washed herself. I was not fond of going down on a woman with my cum in her, but she said she had cleaned it and it had been over an hour, so I went to town. She thrashed and moaned and really let herself go. She seemed to have no reservations with being physical, regardless of her self-esteem issues.

Her pussy was very pink and extremely wet. I nibbled on the lips, licked the entire slit up to her clit, and gave her what she needed. I licked around her asshole and that made her tremble. I kept licking all the way up to her clit, which was making itself known, and that really got her going. I put a couple of fingers into her pussy, finding her g-spot, and then went to town on her clit. When I finished off her second orgasm by sucking and humming on her clit while two fingers rubbed her g-spot, I thought she was going to crush my head. She had obviously stayed in shape. I don't know if she just was active or the psychological trauma from being called fat by her husband was the motivator, but she definitely had strong legs.

After the second orgasm she was lying there like a limp wet dishtowel. I let her recover for a couple of minutes and then knelt between her legs and smiled at her, my cock pointing at her delicious pink cavern. She grinned back. "Go ahead; I'm certainly ready for it."

I looked down at where I was lining up the male and female ends of our sex. "Me, too."

As soon as I entered her, she smiled at me and pulled me down for a kiss. I slowly humped her and she held onto me by keeping an arm around my neck. "Don't worry about me," she whispered, "you already took care of that, just cum."

But I continued to slowly and methodically fuck her. She was really starting to get into it and I was getting close. Her body was rocking every time I hit bottom. She stared at me with her mouth open, a little gasp occurring with each thrust. Her tits were bouncing with each thrust as well, so I tweaked her nipples as I fucked her. Finally, I reached down and started running my right thumb over her clit and within ten seconds she was thrashing again. It was enough for me. I went into a tight clinch, slammed into her, and pumped her with cum. Each time I needed to spurt I had the undeniable desire to pull back slightly and slam into her. It was a good one and it lasted a long time. When I was finally done, I almost collapsed on top of her. She ran her hands all over my back and was just humming as we relaxed.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers