Startled Awake...Again

Story Info
They never thought it could happen again.
2.2k words
4.05
25.6k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Startled Awake, for the first part in this series. That will give you all the background you need to hopefully enjoy this one. :)

-----

It was a beautiful night. The sun was setting and we'd just finished up a nice candle light dinner in the dining room. We only used the dining room for special occasions, but felt tonight was a good night to appreciate each other. So we dusted off the good china, the silver and uncorked the most expensive bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon we had in the cellar. Tonight was going to be all about us.

I was tidying up the table with my wife in the kitchen, loading the dishes into the dishwasher. I heard a knock at the door.

"Always around dinnertime. Geez. Can't we have one night in peace?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't worry Sweetheart, I'll get it. Probably just someone selling something." I called into the next room as I lazily made my way to the front door, hoping whoever was there would think we were ignoring them. Truth is, I always wanted to check the door. I guess I have a curious nature. I took a peek out the window and noticed someone standing with their back to the house, looking out to the driveway. They were dressed smartly, with dark slacks and a dark grey overcoat. I reached for the door, unlocking it and opening it quickly. "That's okay, we're not...." is all I could get out before I felt a stabbing pain in my head, and the world went dark.

I recognized the pain. I'd felt it before. It had been a few months but I now found myself in a position I swore I'd never be in again. I slowly opened my eyes as I gave my head a shake. That made it hurt even more. The lights were on in the room I was in but it still took a few seconds before I could really focus.

Since that night, we'd upgraded the security in our home. New locks on the doors, bars on the basement windows and an alarm system. We didn't want to feel like victims in our own home again. But here we are.

I pull at the ropes holding my wrists to the arms of the chair. My legs are strapped to the legs. I can wiggle, but that's about it. I'm in the living room though. That part I recognize. All the main overhead lights are on in the room and in the kitchen. Something we never do. But something is missing. There was no sign of my wife. I try to scream out, but only a muffle comes out. The rolled up sock in my mouth preventing anything from being heard. I pull hard at my restraints, but make no progress in freeing myself. Exhausted, I sit slumped in the chair. I hadn't heard a noise from any other part of the house.

"Maybe he took her." I sadly thought to myself, picturing the worst of possible outcomes. "Maybe he took her, and left me here to die a slow, horrible death." My imagination now running wild. Suddenly, I heard a rustling behind me. I spun my head around and spotted my wife. She was lying on the floor, facing away from me, and appeared to have her hands tied tied at her front with a rope attaching her wrists to the loop around her ankles. Much like me, the noises coming from her mouth were muffled.

"Oh good. You're awake." said a familiar but menacing voice. I looked up and spotted him again. He was wearing that same George W Bush mask that had occupied my nightmares for so many nights. He looked different though.

His arms seemed bigger than I remember. His chest stretched the fabric of his muscle shirt. He had an arrogance to him like he knew he could over power both of us at once. He sauntered around, his black boots making a thud on the floor with each step. He flashed the same large knife he did the first time.

"Remember my friend?" he said in a serious tone. "Anyone screams and he's going to join this party. Got me?"

I nodded in agreement. He walked over to where my wife was wiggling against her restraints, and picked her up effortlessly. As he walked in front of me with her in his thick arms, I could see that not only was her mouth muffled with a sock, but he'd tied his necktie around her face, blindfolding her. Two more steps and he flopped her down on the couch. She was still clothed, but her navy blue blouse had a rip on the shoulder. He stood over her rolling her onto her back. The ties on her wrists appeared tight. Her skin was bright red where the ropes had been rubbing. Her head thrashed around from side to side, she was trying to work the blindfold off. He leaned in and touched her

head. She froze. He slipped the blindfold off, letting it fall to the floor beside him. Her eyes were wide and her pupils dilated. She immediately looked to where I was. I tried to give her a reassuring look, letting her know it would be okay.

The knife flashed between us.

"I told you, I'd be back." he said with a chuckle as he reached down and pulled my chair closer to the couch, my knees ramming into the cushion. I kicked at the couch, nearly tipping my chair over. I saw the flash of chrome as the knife was whipped up to her neck.

"Really? You want to play that game?" he warned. I relented. I couldn't see his eyes through the mask, but I felt that he wasn't fooling around.

He used the knife to pick the sock out of my wife's mouth. She gasped for air as soon as it passed her lips.

"You bastard. How could you do this to us again?" she growled. He didn't answer. He slowly moved the blade of the knife over my wife's blouse. He worked it in amongst the buttons and gave a couple quick jerks, cutting through the threads that attached them.

"Please don't." she begged with a whimper. He continued to flick the knife down her blouse until each and every button was cut free, and the fabric started to relax. Setting the blade down for a second, he grabbed at her shirt pulling it from her shoulders and pitching it across the room.

Just then, my heart broke. My wife sat not three feet from me nearly topless, dressed in a black lace bra, one I'd never seen before. I was heart broken, because it was just then that I realized that the new lingerie

was intended for our special night.

A silver flash caught my attention, as he sliced through the straps of her bra. Reaching for the clasp, he freed her breasts. She whimpered with her head bowed down.

He grabbed her skirt and ripped the buttons holding it together at the back. Quickly pulling it away and throwing it into a growing pile of her clothes on the other side of the room. Her black panties matched the bra that she had been wearing. She continued to sob quietly, left to sit there on the couch, still tied. I felt helpless. I tried to give her looks that might comfort her, but they had little effect.

"Now where'd he go?" I mumbled to myself.

"What's that you tryin' to say?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Are you tryin' to tell her something?" said the voice as it walked around the room.

I turned my head and saw him now standing fully nude beside the couch.

"Are you tryin' to tell her to get ready for me?" he said with a cocky tone.

I looked up and down his body. His muscles were definitely bigger than I remember. His abs toned like the informercials you see at 2 in the morning. His member was still soft, dangling from his groin. He walked slowly closer to my wife, the knife no longer in his hand, he reached down and untied her hands.

"Reach up and touch my cock. I want you to feel it in your hands, soft like this." he ordered her.

"And you. I want you to watch your wife make me hard, right before I fuck her" he motioned to me.

Her hands didn't move. She defiantly left them right where they were, beside her naked legs on the couch.

He grabbed her shoulder and gave it a shake. Her hands slowly rose up and gently she wrapped her fingers around his flaccid penis.

She looked directly into my eyes as to say 'sorry' before she started squeezing and stroking this stranger's shaft.

I could see it throb a few times as it grew in length and girth in her palms. She stroked it a little more as it started to stand out straight from his body. He put his hands on his hips and watched as she released her grip, instead dragging her fingers over his shaft, across the tip and down the underside to his shaved balls. He moaned and threw his head back, seemingly enjoying her expert touch. She grinned slyly and bit her bottom lip, all while my jealousy grew.

Again, I tried to wiggle free from my binds, and again, my efforts were thwarted. But I did draw his attention.

"Good thing I got you a front row seat, isn't it?" He asked almost chuckling in his boast.

He reached down and grabbed my wife's head, pulling it forward. Her grin grew large, as she opened her mouth and waited for his shaft. Instead of closing her lips around it, as I've seen her done so many times, she bared her teeth and clamped down gently.

"Whoa there, Sweetheart. None of that now." He warned.

He took his hand from her head and grabbed the knife again, this time running it up my thigh.

"You wouldn't want something to get cut off, now would you?" He asked while making a cutting motion across my crotch. "I didn't think so. Now. Where were we?"

She looked at me before opening her soft lips wide and swallowing his shaft. He moaned. I knew the feeling. Her lips always felt fantastic. She was moving slowly at first, appearing unsure. Scared. But the more she did it, the more she seemed to enjoy it. I even heard a faint moan from her lips as she took in as much as she could handle.

I was staring. It was hard to avoid a bulge growing in my pants as I once again pictured in my head what it would feel like.

She was getting lost in it as well, her tongue circling over the tip, her fingers toying with his balls. Again another moan from his mouth. Quickly and quite suddenly he pushed her forehead back, his cock popping out of her mouth as she fell backwards onto the couch. She gasped loudly as her head fell back into the pillow. Without saying a word he yanked her panties over her thighs and down her legs, before pitching them across the room. He stretched one leg over the back of the couch, while putting the second across my lap on the chair I was sitting on. She didn't even look at me, staring only at his throbbing shaft that was inches from her.

He paused for a second before sliding the whole length inside her. He let out a loud groan and froze when his cock disappeared. My wife's head rocked back and she bit her bottom lip as she reached around and grabbed his hips, controlling his thrusts.

I couldn't believe it happened once, but it appears my shy demure wife was once again enjoying this! The look on her face I'd seen before. She'd forgotten she was a hostage in her own home, instead she'd become an active participant. He was slamming into her hard. Her breasts would bounce each time he would. He was moaning. My wife was moaning. I was moaning, with a large bulge now in my pants.

His cock was slick with her juices as he'd nearly pull out all the way before slamming back in. He started to grip her legs and stretch them wider. His moans turning into grunts. A few more thrusts and he pulled his cock out, stroking it twice before shooting streams of his cum all over her stomach and shaved pussy. He milked it, making sure every last drop was on her.

To my surprise, she rubbed it into her skin, before lifting a hand to her mouth for a taste.

"You guys should probably smile. You're on camera." He said with a chuckle as he slid his pant up.

I looked over, and sure enough, there was a camera sitting on the mantle of the fireplace. The little red record light was still flashing.

"Who knows, this might end up on the internet. That wouldn't be a problem, would it?" He laughed again.

As he was walking out, he turned back and suggested "keep your doors locked."