Starts with a 'T'

Story Info
Sloppy seconds with an overnight guest.
1.8k words
4.12
25.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starts with a 'T' I think

Marc's encounters with girls continued, his eighteenth summer, as I was awakened one Saturday, early morning, something around three AM, by the sounds of banging in the house. I got up and tried to orient myself as to the location of the sound. Sure enough, I could hear the sounds of sex happening in his bedroom. I positioned myself on the other side of the wall, in the den and sat down to listen to the show. Whoever she was, she was certainly enjoying my son's cock as he pounded it into her. At every lunge of cock into her pussy, she would cry out, getting louder and louder as she approached her climax. I heard Marc tell her to keep it quiet as she would wake his dad and that would be embarrassing for him (Not likely, considering every other girl he had brought home of recent). He continued to pound, she continued to moan and audibly enjoy his attention. I sat in my den chair, stroking my cock, wondering who this bitch was and what did she look like.

After a good 45 minutes of pumping, position changing and groaning, I heard her muffled orgasms as most likely he stuffed her face into a pillow to muffle the sound. Next I heard Marc dump his load into her and a few complimentary words were said about his performance, his size, his load, etc.

I knew the party was over so I headed for the stairs. I popped open a beer in the kitchen and was just opening the slider onto the deck when I heard Marc's door close and someone coming down the stairs. She paused in the living room, reached for a light switch. She was naked with clothing in her arms, proceeded to dress herself, slipping on a very short mini skirt, no panties, and a narrow tank top covering her very ample breasts. With long strawberry blond hair she was a beautiful young girl who, apparently, loved sex and thoroughly enjoyed my son's cock.

As she finished dressing, she caught me starring at her. She froze her motions as she noticed me, naked, with about 10" of semi hard sticking out of my groin. I closed the sliding glass door and turned to her. She was frozen in place, sitting on the couch, just staring at my cock as I slowly approached her. I wanted her to take in all she was seeing, behaving as a true exhibitionist would. My right hand slipped around my stiffening rod and I slowly began to pump it, all the while watching her stare at it. My left hand moved under and squeezed my tightening balls as my cock hardened. Her eyes were fixed on my hands and my groin.

"May I show you out?" I asked.

I don't believe she heard me as all she was conscious of was my junk. I stopped right in front of her, inches from her chest and face.

My cock was poking at her, inches from her open mouth. I closed the gap and tapped her mouth with my cock's head. She startled and awkwardly stood. She looked me in the eye and said,

"No, that's all right, I can find my own way."

With that said, her hand reached for my cock, squeezed it and began to stroke it. I leaned down and lifted her chin to my lips and, bringing my hands to either side of her head pulled her to my mouth and sunk my tongue well into her mouth. She responded by gripping my cock even harder. My hands moved from her head down to her sides, now reaching under her tank top and enjoying her ample breasts. I managed to lift the tank top off her chest, breaking my kiss just long enough to ease it over her head and off her body. Her areoles were big, maybe three inches in diameter and guarded massive nipples, all sitting on some very perky, not sagging 'DD's'. I worked my way down, licking breasts, and nipples. I sucked on them, biting and enjoying her quivering as I and went slowly further south. My thumbs hooked into her mini skirt and it was at her feet and on the floor in seconds. Her navel was pierced and she had a racing stripe of pussy hair extending from just above her clit heading to her navel. She was NOT a natural strawberry blond. Her pubic racing stripe was a fine textured dark brown, and as I lowered my nose to it could still smell the sex of the upstairs activities. My fingers found her sensitive spots and I pushed fingers into her very wet, slippery hole which still contained the remnants of the upstairs sex. As my fingers probed her pussy, her arms wrapped around me and I was pleased she wasn't fighting me. I moved my mouth back to her nipples and mouth, enjoying her tongue, her passion for stimulation, and apparent urgent need for another orgasm.

She sucked in a big breath of air as I moved back to her pussy and clit and lapped at her hole and sunk my tongue into her cum soaked pussy. I found her clit, swollen and red, and began biting at it, hanging on as she began to writhe in pleasure. I was amazed at how good her and my son's juices tasted and kept at her pussy as her knees buckled, landing her on her back on the rug. I quickly spread her legs, exposing all her girlish charms and nibbled my way up to her honey pot. She started pushing my head away from her groin, but it was in vain. I was there and she, reluctantly, let me in, in fact upon the arrival of my tongue, her legs began to squeeze my head and hold it in place. I heard her moaning and whimpering as to how good it felt. Her orgasm relaxed her legs and I was free.

My hand replaced my mouth and tongue and as I tweaked and squeezed her growing clit, I moved my cock to her opening and felt the wetness of boy / girl emissions seeping out of her. Marc is known for the amount of his loads and I was discovering it, first hand, or should I say sloppy seconds. I pushed in, no stops, no gentleness, just shoved it into her wetness. Her eyes slammed open in surprise that this old man would violate her pussy. The pleasure of another large cock in her pussy quickened her breathing and her legs wrapped around my waist. I began to pump into her pussy, going so deep I could hit the end of her cervical canal on the in thrust. Her eyes rolled, her gurgling moans were encouraging to me and I pushed on. I soon rolled out of her pussy, feeling her wetness as I exited, rolled her over and propped her onto her abundant chest, lifting her ass into my favorite position. I pushed my cock back into her gaping hole while my thumb went for her pink pucker. I reached my free hand to her pussy and retrieved some girl lubricant, depositing it on her rear entrance. She swatted my hand away as I tried to force my thumb in, but she lost the race. I was in and pushing both cock and thumb into her lower openings. I wiggled my thumb in as far as I could and quickly exchanged it for my index finger which would penetrate her further. Again she whimpered and tried to stop my finger but I was two plus knuckles in before she could hit my arm. My cock was suffering the constant grips of an athletic young girl who must have been practicing her pelvic floor exercises. Her vaginal muscles were contracting on my cock, virtually milking my cock. I had flash images of how a cow must feel as their teats are messaged to produce a flow of milk. Lucky cow!

Then, from out of nowhere, well not really, I felt her torso move and as I looked down, and in the dim light of dawn, saw my son Marc sitting, naked, open legged on the couch directly in front of this young bitch. He began to lift her head and shoulders by her hair and planted it on his waving, hard cock. She cried out but reluctantly accepted his offer, lifting up and resting herself on her elbows. Marc guided her head up and down, matching my rhythms one-for-one. In the dim light, I saw him raise a fist and extend his thumb toward me and brandish a big smile on his face. His head nodded up and down as he roughly jerked her head up and down on his cock. He had taken her head between his hands and was forcibly fucking her mouth. I was about to explode into her pussy and as my grunts increased, I decided to be a real bastard to this slut and forced two fingers into her ass and made sure they were both in as deep as possible. I was in so deep that I could feel my cock through the tissue of her nether regions'. I came and came, groaning loudly as one of the best orgasms of my life erupted from my loins. I could feel the bitch also go over the edge as her muscles helped my squirting. She cried out into Marc's cock and was soon gurgling as Marc filled her mouth with his next load.

We could not hold her up as she had passed out and landed over to one side, cum dripping from her mouth and pussy. Marc flopped over onto his back, cock slowly softening to flaccid state, as was mine. I leaned into him and we 'high-five' each other. Not many fathers and sons can share this kind of adventure.

I could see the dawn approaching and knew Liz would be arriving home from the overnight shift. Marc and I dressed the slut, (wasn't hard considering how little she was wearing) and we carried the still breathing but unconscious body to her car. We buckled her into her driver's seat, put the car keys into the ignition and closed the door. Marc ran back to the house, to his room, making sure she took her purse (she had none). We both cleaned up the floor, rug and other cum stains and gave ourselves a back slap. We paused only to hear her start her car and drive off.

No words were necessary, until I got to the top of the stairs.

"Hey, Marc, what was her name? I never asked and she never told me."

"It starts with a 'T.' Tina? Teeny? Terry? I don't know. Does it matter?" He's said as he closed his bedroom door.