Stasia's Gate

Story Info
Dan must earn his way into Stasia's pleasures.
5.7k words
4.23
74.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers

Dan stood silently in the corner. He was naked, and his bottom was bright red from his recent across-the-lap hairbrush paddling from his girlfriend Stasia.

His punishment would be finished if it weren't for the fact that he had ejaculated when he was being spanked. He squirted his spunk on Stasia's legs and ankles, as well as on the carpet beneath him. The way he twisted and squirmed when he spurted embarrassed him now, although he felt no shame at the time when the intense feeling of his orgasm overcame him. The pleasurable hot spurts rendered the hard hairbrush swats almost pleasant when it was happening.

Stasia had warned him previously when he had seeped pre-cum on her bare thighs during a spanking. He knew he would spurt someday, and today was the day.

He had positioned himself over her lap, after kissing her dark haired pussy. How he loved to pleasure her that way. The taste, the scent, her firm, smooth legs and thighs - those served to predispose him to his intense arousal. Then Stasia picked up the oval hairbrush and pointed to her lap. She brought her thighs closer together and spread her feet apart as Dan positioned himself for his spanking. He sighed softly as he felt his firm erection lightly contact Stasia's inner thighs.

She tickle-touched his buttocks for a few moments, and then began the spanking. She placed the sharp smacks about one second apart. Dan exclaimed and kicked as Stasia spanked hard. She pressed her thighs together for stability and Dan began to twist and writhe as the spanking continued. At the same time that the spanks sharply invaded his consciousness, the thought of Stasia's delectable legs, thighs, and pussy aroused him and mitigated the cumulative effect of the spanking.

Dan's boner was firm, and the feel of it rubbing on his girlfriend's bare thighs as he wiggled served to bring his arousal to the fore. He knew what was likely to happen, and he could not stop. Stasia continued to spank, and Dan's arousal increased. Each swat now stimulated him, and he felt the gradual progression of the prelude to his orgasm. Then the feeling engulfed his midsection, and he passed the point of no return. He twisted and pumped shamelessly as he freely spurted.

Stasia felt the rhythmic pulsing of his member between her thighs, and knew what was happening. She made an effort to spank harder, and kept up until well after her boyfriend was spent. She stopped spanking and pushed him off her lap. His face, as well as his nether cheeks, had a red flush.

She told him to stand in the corner. He knew that she had something else in mind - something more humiliating, though he did not know at the time what it was.

After 20 minutes in the corner, he heard Stasia pick up the phone and dial. "Hi Kelly, it's Stasia. Good, and you? Dan? He's being punished (giggle). Hey, you want to see someting interesting? How about if you come over in about two hours and you can watch as I punish him some more. Good. Can you get hold of Doris and Veronica and see if they can make it too? (giggle) Okay, see you then. Bye."

Two hours later, Stasia's three friends were in the living room sipping coffee. The women were in a festive mood. Dan was still naked, standing in the corner. The ladies did not pay much attention to him, which increased his confusion and arousal. After a while the moment he had been dreading approached.

Kelly asked, "Stasia, what's the situation with Dan?"

Veronica and Doris giggled.

"I was giving him a good spanking and he ejaculated - all over my thighs and legs, and on the floor," Stasia answered.

"Tee-hee! He gets off on being spanked?!" Veronica giggled.

"I've had to warn him when he leaked and seeped other times," Stasia shamelessly related.

"So what did you do when he, uh, you know..."

"I spanked harder for a while and made him stand in the corner. After I called Kelly, I took him in the other room and gave him two nice, big, sudsy enemas to prepare him."

"For what?" Doris asked with wide eyes.

"You'll see! Come with me, ladies."

Stasia's three friends followed her into her bedroom. She opened a drawer and retrieved butt plugs, dildoes, disposable gloves, and lubricant.

"Ooooh," Veronica cooed, "This is going to be good."

They followed Stasia back to the living room and she pulled a straight-backed chair in front of the sofa. After placing the materials she retrieved on a nearby coffee table, her friends seated themselves on the sofa and excitedly wondered what was next.

"Okay, Dan," Stasia commanded, "Come over here and get over my lap."

The humiliation that Dan felt when he saw the assorted objects on the coffee table and Stasia's three clothed friends with excited smiles was nothing compared to what was to come. He gingerly positioned himself across Stasia's lap.

"What are you going to do now?" Veronica asked.

"I want to milk him and drain him completely without his ejaculating, and then give him another good spanking," Stasia replied.

"Oh, wow, I've got to see this," Doris interjected.

Stasia smiled and put on a disposable glove. She squeezed some lubricant on her gloved index finger. Spreading Dan's nether cheeks with her free hand, she then inserted her lubricated finger and probed and wiggled it inside him. When she encountered his prostate, she repeatedly pressed hard, evoking twisting and groaning from her subject. Dan's semi-erect cock seeped profusely as Stasia milked his prostate.

After a few minutes of this she stopped and retrieved a medium sized butt plug and lnserted it in Dan after lubricating it. His humiliation was obvious when Stasia kept him across her lap and tickle-touched his buttocks while conversing with her friends.

A few minutes later Stasia pulled out the plug and inserted a dildo. She casually worked it in and out, slowly at first, and then increasing the tempo. Dan's choked and restrained vocal protests aroused the women.

Doris spoke up, "I think his prostate should be milked again, Stasia. I wouldn't mind doing that."

"Good!" Stasia replied, and told Dan to get up.

Stasia and Doris exchanged places, and Doris ordered Dan across her lap. She put a disposable glove on each hand, and lubricated the middle finger of her right hand. She inserted her finger into Dan, and probed until she found the prostate.

"Ahh, there it is," she said, and pressed hard with a determined expression on her face.

"Ahhh-uhhhh! Ohhhh! Uhhh!"

With her free hand, Doris reached around and grasped Dan's cock and continuously squeezed and pulled it as she continued to press hard on his prostate.

"Ohh! Ahhhh! Uhhhhhhh!"

Drops of pre-cum dripped from Dan's cock as Doris performed her handiwork. Then she grasped a slender anal probe and inserted it into Dan. She gently and sensuously slithered the tool in and out, while her other gloved hand was busy hand-jobbing him.

Dan's member grew in Doris' hand, and he helplessly became more aroused. His entire midsection suddenly tingled as he approached the finish line.

He squirmed in Doris' lap and moaned, "Uhnnnnh!"

She stopped all stimulation the instant she felt his member twitch in her hand. Dan's cock pulsed a couple of times, and then seeped profusely.

"Well, look at this!" Doris exclaimed in sensual mock surprise.

She proudly held up her gloved hand with the specimen of cum for all to see. All the women giggled. Stasia ordered Dan to kneel in the corner until she thought he was ready to have more milking.

While Dan kneeled in the corner, the ladies talked among themselves as if he were not there. They touched on many subjects, occasionally talking about him.

"What kind of enemas did you give him, Stasia?" Kelly asked.

"Two enemas, warm and soapy. I put as much as the closed-top bag would hold, and used the douche nozzle on him."

"The douche nozzle! Oh, my!" Veronica exclaimed.

"Yes, and I had him hold each one for five minutes. You should have heard him carry on (giggle!)"

"I wish I'd been there," Doris gushed.

"The next time I have to give him enemas, maybe I'll call you and you can come over and watch."

All the ladies laughed. Kelly and Veronica said that they'd like to be included too. Dan squirmed in humiliation at the thought of several women watching him receive enemas.

"Kelly, would you like to try your hand at milking him now?"

"Of course," she replied in a sensuous tone.

"Dan, come out of the corner and do everything she tells you," Stasia ordered.

Kelly snapped on a disposable glove and beckoned Dan to get over her lap.

"I'd like to spank this bottom sometime," Kelly stated. "Now, let's see, first some lubricant and a prostate massage." She probed inside Dan's back way as everyone watched. Then she retrieved the dildo that Doris had used on him, and rather brusquely fucked him with it for a few moments. Dan groaned from the discomfort. Kelly left the dildo inside Dan and lubricated her other hand and grasped his cock with it. As she worked, his member became firm, and then hard.

"Wow, Kelly, where did you learn to do that?" Veronica giggled.

"Oh, I'm not telling," she said with a coy smile. She began to work the dildo in and out of Dan's nether portal while she kept up her skilled manipulation. Dan frequently groaned, both from Kelly's attentions and the humiliation of having all the women watching.

"Oh, look at this," Kelly said in mock surprise as Dan got more aroused and closer to ejaculation. A few moments, and the women heard an aroused, "AHHHHH!" from Dan. Kelly immediately ceased her handling and pulled the dildo out. A trickle of semen leaked from Dan's cock into Kelly's waiting hand. Dan's frustrated groan filled the room, and Veronica giggled.

"All right, back in the corner, Dan," Stasia directed, and then she served coffee to her friends.

"Do you give him enemas often, Stasia?" Doris asked.

"Every couple of weeks. Then I give him a prostate massage with him across my lap. We both like that, and things get hot from there." The women giggled.

"Do any of you give your guys enemas?" Stasia asked.

"I do, when I'm going with a guy," Kelly admitted. "I like the feeling of dominating him and symbolically doing the fucking. I give at least two enemas and make him retain each one for ten minutes. Sometimes that's a real trip."

"Ooh!"

"Then, if I like him, I take him with a strap-on. I have him lie down on his tummy and present his ass for a nice long fucking. You should hear the sounds a guy makes when I take him like that."

The other ladies listened attentively to Kelly's narration as she continued to tell them how she uses anal play to dominate.

"After enemas and some strap-on play, then I might let him in. If I want to give them more during the night, there's always butt plugs and dildoes."

"Kelly, do you think Dan is drained enough for his spanking?" Stasia asked.

"I don't know. Maybe Veronica would like to see if she can get more out of him."

Veronica regarded the scene with her wide eyes. "I'd love to," she said, then exchanged places with Kelly.

"Dan," Veronica intoned in a low sensuous voice, "Come over here."

She pulled her skirt up to her hips and bared her thighs. She placed her feet apart and pointed her toes in. Her knees were slightly separated. "You like what you see, don't you? I notice that you like to look at my legs. Come on -- get across my lap."

Dan's humiliation was further increased by Veronica's having caught his furtive glances. In spite of, or perhaps because of, the women's previous handling of him, he became erect when he felt Veronica's smooth firm skin.

Veronica pulled on a disposable glove and gently played with Dan's nether portal. Her slender finger wormed and wiggled inside him, lightly touching his prostate. He sighed. His boner stirred between her thighs.

"I can't wait to see that bottom get a good hard spanking," she teased. "Hmm, I think you're not quite drained yet."

She inserted a knobbed dildo inside him and had him stand up and face her. She discarded the latex glove and lubricated her hands. Lightly and gently, she tickle-touched Dan's cock and his nuts. Her sensuous smile aroused him as much as her skilled handling.

As she continued, the presence of the knobbed dildo inside Dan, plus the light delicate touching of his genitals, brought him to a desperately aroused state. His erection throbbed and seeped. Veronica knew that if she kept going like that, Dan would spurt. She suddenly stopped, and switched on the vibrating dildo that he retained. After a few seconds, she lightly touched Dan's nuts. As soon as she felt his cock get ready to spew forth, she turned off the vibrating action. Dan groaned in frustration and Veronica collected the trickle of cum in her hand. Then she removed the dildo.

The women giggled. "Wow, she knows how to milk them," Doris exclaimed.

Stasia said, "I think it's time for me to spank him again. All you ladies are welcome to watch."

Stasia, as she always does when she administers a spanking, pulled her skirt up to bare her thighs, placed her feet apart with her toes pointing in, and left enough room between her legs for Dan's cock. She had him fetch the hairbrush and hand it to her. Then, as Stasia's three friends sat close by, he placed himself across her lap.

Stasia swatted hard. She alternated swats on Dan's nether cheeks. After the first fifteen swats, he could not keep from punctuating each one with an exclamation. When he bucked his hips with each swat, Stasia closed her thighs around his cock. She spanked... and spanked... and spanked. Dan shouted, bucked, writhed, and pleaded. Still, she kept on paddling until she was convinced that he would not ejaculate.

When she stopped, she had him Dand facing her, and grasped his member. A few stringy drops of prostatic fluid were in evidence.

"Well, there's some seepage here, but he didn't cum all over my legs."

"Wow, Stasia, you give a good one!" Kelly exclaimed. The others joined in praising Stasia's spanking talent.

"I think a weekly session with enemas and the hairbrush is in order for Dan," Stasia noted. "How about if the three of you come over a week from today and participate? Kelly, you can give him his enemas and show us how you take him with a strap-on. All three of you can spank him."

After the women left, Stasia had Dan across her lap for several minutes of sensuous prostate massage. Then she led him to the bedroom and undressed. He tasted her sweet pussy until she climaxed. Then he easily entered her. In spite of his earlier spanking and humiliation, he enjoyed Stasia in bed. As he pumped in and out, she tittilated his fantasies by talking about her friends.

"I'll bet you'd like to feel more of Veronica's legs," Stasia teased. "Maybe I'll have her give you your first spanking next week when they're all here. And then Kelly will give you enemas. That'll be fun to watch! Then it'll be across Kelly's lap for a good paddling. I bet she spanks hard! I wonder how hard Doris spanks. I guess you'll find out. Then you'll present your ass for Kelly's strap-on. Maybe she'll let the rest of us use it on you after she shows us how. After she has her way with you, of course. You'd better wear a butt plug every day to get your bottom in shape to take a strap-on. Yes, across my lap for some dildo work and then a butt plug. Every day!"

Stasia's closeness, her eyes, her smile, and her excited arousing talk sent Dan across the threshold into a wrenching ejaculation, made all the more intense from earlier teasing and milkings. Stasia's pussy drained him of every drop he had to give. Then she tenderly held him close and they slept.

One week later, Dan's insides fluttered when Stasia told him the other women were due to come over shortly. She told him to strip to his briefs, pull them down to bare his bottom, and lie face down across the ottoman in the center of the living room. He was in that humiliating position fifteen minutes before the doorbell signified that the afternoon's festivities were about to begin.

All the women dressed for the occasion -- Kelly wore a black skirt, fashion boots, and a white blouse; Doris wore a short white pullover dress and white sneakers; Veronica had a T-shirt, a very short skirt, bare legs, and sandals.

After their initial remarks about Dan's position, Stasia invited the three women to her bedroom to map out a plan of action. Dan stayed face down over the ottoman with his briefs pulled down. He heard hushed whispers from the other room frequently punctuated with raucous giggling. Several minutes later they returned.

"Stand up, Dan," Stasia directed. "Leave your briefs pulled down."

He stood and faced all the women. He saw that Veronica held a large oval hairbrush in her hand. She seated herself on the straight backed chair, pulled up her short skirt to show as much of her legs as possible, and with a sensuous smile positioned her feet apart, with toes pointed in, and her knees slightly separated.

Then she beckoned Dan to get across her lap. His cock began to firm up as it nestled between her smooth firm thighs. She waited a few moments, subtly moving her legs under Dan. As soon as he became rock hard, she started spanking. She swatted hard from the start. There was no tender warm-up. Her pattern was to place three hard smacks on various parts of one nether cheek, and do the same on the other side. After the first few swats, Dan kicked wildly and exclaimed aloud each time the hairbrush made contact. Veronica kept on until she had delivered more than fifty swats. Dan's raging erection had long since subsided by the time she told him to get up.

"Very good, Veronica!" Stasia exclaimed. "I'll remember your technique. Now it's time for Kelly to demonstrate how she gives enemas. She brought her assortment of equipment,including a nice retention nozzle."

"Dan, you can come and watch me prepare it," Kelly stated in a low sensuous voice as she led the way to the master bathroom. All the women excitedly looked on as Kelly prepared a two quart soapsuds enema and attached a double cuffed retention nozzle to the open top bag. She spread a large towel on the floor.

"Now Dan," she directed, "Get down on your hands and knees. I'm going to give you a nice warm, sudsy enema. I want you to keep your head down at all times. Remember that I have not spanked you yet."

She generously lubricated the nozzle as the other women watched with wide-eyed anticipation. Then she bent down and spread Dan's nether cheeks with one hand and slowly inserted the inner cuff of the retention nozzle. She gave the attached bulb two squeezes and Dan groaned. She then inflated the outer retention cuff and said, "We're ready. Her it comes, Dan!" She released the hose clamp and stood with her hands on her hips.

As the enema began to intrude, Dan panted. A moment later, his choked groans filled the room. Then he voiced exclamations of true discontent.

He wondered what goes through a dominant woman's mind when she is administering an enema. What kind of arousal do they feel when the male is struggling to accept and retain the soapsuds water? Are their pussies all creamy now? Do they want a hard cock inside? Do they want to diddle themselves, or could they have unassisted orgasms just from watching?

"Ten minutes, Dan. You're going to retain this enema for ten minutes. And keep your head down."

He twisted and writhed. Kelly scolded him several times to keep his head down. He begged her for relief. He pounded his fists on the floor in a vain attempt to deal with his feeling of distention. Finally, Kelly deflated the retention cuffs and pulled the nozzle out.

"Take your time, Dan. I'm going to give you another one when you're done with this one."

"Let's have some coffee while he's getting rid of his enema," Stasia suggested. "Dan, come out to the kitchen when you're finished."

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers
12