Stay-At-Home-Fuck-Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that pussy, Jana. You almost wanna kiss it it's so nice." He then barked over at Harlan. "You kiss pussies, Harlan? I don't. Never got the taste for it. And fuck, it's not like I have to."

Without warning, he charged up the bed and took me from behind. He slammed his dick back into me so hard that my forehead cracked the wall above the headboard. I cried out so loud that half the trailer park must have knownsome white girl wasgetting fucked.

I looked over my shoulder and could see Jana's hand down her own pants as she watched us. I sucked my bottom lip in and gave Jana my most matter-of-fact expression. I wanted her jealous. I wanted her hurt.

She wanted it too because I could see her moving her hand faster.

Ronnie looked to and snapped his fingers at her.

"Goddammit, Jana! Get your hand outta your pants and go the fuck home!" Jana whipped her hand out of her pants.

"Fuck me later?" Jana tried to be light.

"No!" Ronnie shouted at her. He pinched his nose and closed his eyes. It was like Joy was giving him a real big headache. "Not forawhile. I gottafuck Joy andget her pregnantfirst! Could take all weekend."

As his colossal monster sawed in and out of me, I groaned at the thought. I was so ecstatic to have Ronnie for the weekend that my eyes closed. Gasp after gasp escaped my chest as Ronnie fucked me from behind.

Jana sighed, "can I bum a cigarette then?"

"On the fucking counter!" Ronnie hollered. "By thefront fucking door!"

Jana finally hobbled her pregnant ass out of the room. I felt a little sad that she didn't stay to watch Ronnie make me come. I was also glad it was just me, Ronnie, and Harlan again.

"All work and no play, huh, Harlan?" Ronnie complained while he slammed me into the headboard. "Fuckingbitches!" He swung his hand on my ass again and I hissed through my teeth. The sound of the spank was wet with our sweat.

I felt my coming climax tie a little knot in the pit of my womb. With each thrust, the knot got tighter and tighter. I panted while Ronnie packed the knot. I pushed back against him because I knew he was about to punch through the knot. I could feel thatpacked-knot was about to be destroyed.

Inside the knot, I felt a40's amount of pussy juice waiting for a chance to burst.

That's when he yanked my hair. He yanked my head back so hard that some strands must've come off in his fingers. The shout of praise I gave encouraged him to slam me even harder.

I could hear his voice growl as he held back his own climax. With each thrust, he sounded more and more like an animal. I howled and gave into my packed little bow.

He slammed into me and we came at the same time.

His teeth slammed into my shoulder. Ronnie bit into my flesh and sucked his lips against me.

The strings of his generous load replaced the pulverized knot he'd built in me. I felt it hot and so deep inside of me that I had to groan. The warmth of his flood was so welcome and there was so much of it that I sighed.

My own juices had burst over him. My still quivering quim smeared my mark all up and down his matted fuzzy bush. My flooding tunnel tried like hell to drown his train as I shook and shook.

The whole while he kept gnawing on me like a goat might a can. He was grinding his teeth in my flesh. It felt so painful that my climax came with tears too.

Falling into each other there on the bed, I felt his chest rise and fall at the same rate as mine. I wondered if breathing the same meant we were thinking the same. I liked the idea of thinking like Ronnie. I wanted to take what I wanted like Ronnie. I wanted to slap the shit out of people like Ronnie could.

Ronnie slapped my shoulder where he bit it.

"Oh, fuck, Joy! Did I leave a mark!?" He snorted and lifted his dick out of my willing well.

I welcomed the sting of his slap. He threw me onto my back so I could see Harlan. But I also saw someone else.

Maggie was at the door with tears on her face.

"Oh my god, you did it," she sniffled. "You did it in front of him."

She tore her eyes from both of us and looked at Harlan. Her big pregnant belly and titties heaved with her weeping breath.

"Fuck yeah, we did," Ronnie said with a chuckle. He winked at me.

My heart did a somersault.

Ronnie scooted forward and pulled Maggie's limp arm toward the bed.

"It's okay, hon," he said in a croon. "Yer still number one."

He put her hand on his limp cock. He started to work her hand against the skin of it. I averted my eyes when my daughter wrapped her fingers around it.

"I'm so sorry, daddy," Maggie whispered and she sat on the bed.

Ronnie stood up and rubbed his heavy cock around her breasts.

"I thought you were just fuckin' me for now," I blurted at Ronnie.

"Shut the fuck up, Joy, and have some respect!" He bit off at me. "In fact, get the fuck out of here!"

I shot to my feet and past him and my daughter.

The last thing I saw was Ronnie popping Maggie's tits out of her shirt. She was stroking Ronnie's cock to erection.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she wept. "I'm so, so sorry..."

She turned the cock to her open mouth and I closed the door.

I went to the living room and got myself a cigarette.

I couldn't believe Maggie's attitude. She thought she was high and mighty maybe. She seemed to operate from a place I couldn't see at all. She understood what it meant to be with Ronnie.

How could the little bitch feel sorry for Harlan?

He was just some plain and simple asshole with a dick too small to tie anything together.

I blew smoke and opened a beer.

I just hoped the two of them would finish their business so that Ronnie could get back to what he promised me. He'd promised to fuck me and only me all weekend. We had a chore in front of us. We had to get me pregnant. We had to make me official.

I sighed smoke at my beer can and saw something new in the living room.

I walked around the counter and crouched next to it.

It was obvious now why Jana had come by. She'd done something Ronnie asked. She stole her husband's expensive sniper gun and had brought it to Ronnie. I was pretty sure I was higher on Ronnie's list of gals than she was. Maggie seemed to be higher though.

I thought back to when Tom had assembled it in front of me. I wondered if I could remember how to do it. If I could remember how to do it, I wouldn't have to put up with Maggie's shit. Just blow away my daughter's stupid sad face.

Harlan certainly wouldn't be a problem.

I thought, maybe, that I didn't have to stop there. I could take care of everyone. Maybe. Erica. Jana. Erica's daughter Evie. Evie's bitch friend who I hated.

Maybe everyone.

I ashed my cigarette there on the floor and drank down some more beer.

I picked up Dan's shirt and held it over my face. My sense of smell was coming back better. I used the shirt to rub my red cheeks and I wondered if I had any new bruises to look forward to. I hoped to have lots of new marks authored by my new man.

I wondered if Ronnie could come fuck me in jail, because with each sip, the idea of having him to myself started to feel more and more reasonable. Like it made all the sense in the world.

They probably wouldn't let me and Ronnie fuck in jail though. There'd be some weird bureaucratic excuse or some crazy paperwork for sure. Rules and more rules andjust for fun probably some extra rules sprinkled on top of such matters.

It would be hard to get away with something like murder.

That would mean that I couldn't be stupid about it.