Staying Over

Story Info
James stays over at Grandma's for an interview.
1.4k words
4.32
187.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers

I had just turned nineteen and was staying with my Grandma while I went for an interview for a place at university. Finances were tight and staying in her spare room for a couple of days, giving her a little money for my food and board made a lot of sense.

I was only going to be there for the interview and then I would find a flat with a couple of other students, if I was offered a place. In the meantime, she cooked and made sure I had a clean shirt. The day before she had fussed over me, making sure that I was neatly dressed and my shoes were polished, so that I would make a good impression on the interview panel.

This morning, however, I was just waiting for the result of my interview. With no particular hurry to get up I lay on top of the bed in Gran's spare room and, eyes closed, was slowly stroking the length of my cock which. Most mornings would see me waking up with a throbbing erection and this morning was not breaking the pattern.

It felt so good to leisurely stroke my hard cock that I was soon lost in my own little world, centred around my stiff cock and the pleasures of a relaxed, gentle wank. My eyes were closed and my ears filled with the sound of my own breathing, so I never noticed the door slowly opening. I heard a soft gasp and guiltily opened my eyes, to see Gran, in her housecoat, watching me slowly wanking.

Blushing, I tried to hide my cock, and my embarrassment, behind my hands. Unfortunately I had only managed to get my cock fully erect and there was no way that it was going to subside, unless I finished my wank. Gran just stood in the door for a moment and then stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her.

I was puzzled and amazed. Gran was moving closer, until she was able to perch on the edge of my bed. Her housecoat fell open, a little way, displaying a deep cleft between her breasts as they hung down, heavy and ripe.

"You shouldn't stop," she told me, "or you might do yourself a mischief. Here let me help you."

As she spoke, she lifted my hands away from my cock and balls and wrapped her own fingers around my shaft. Her hand was warm and dry as she stroked me with gentle, expert motions. Every couple of strokes, she would curl her fingers around my balls, gently hefting my sac and smiling as she felt the weight of my balls. I knew that I ought to stop her but it felt so good that I said nothing and lay back, enjoying the feel of her hand upon my swollen knob.

"Oh, you naughty boy," she whispered, "hiding your beautiful cock from your Gran."

Gran wriggled and her housecoat slid off her shoulders. Releasing her hold on my cock for a moment, she shrugged the coat onto the floor and I had my first real look at my Gran, naked. Her breasts were ripe, firm but dangling a little with large swollen nipples, puckered and dark brown, but jutting out from the surrounding aureole. Taking my hand she wrapped my fingers around her nipple, which felt rubbery and yielding as I rolled it between my finger and thumb. She closed her eyes and leaned forward a little filling my hand with her soft flesh.

"Oh God, " she moaned, quietly, "Squeeze them, play with my nipples and tits."

The sound of my Gran moaning and imploring me to tease her nipples was turning me on and my cock was even more swollen than when she had opened the door. I lifted my head and I could see the dark patch of hair at the tops of her thighs, obscuring the lips of her sex. I could smell her juices, sharp and pungent, and the coarse curls glistened moistly.

Gran put her hand to her mouth and I heard a click, then she bent her head and my cock was enveloped in warm wetness, her mouth swallowing the whole length of my cock easily. She swirled her tongue all over the head and shaft of my cock lapping at it greedily and then began bobbing her head up and down on my meat. I could feel her mouth and tongue caressing me and she slurped noisily and greedily as though she could not get enough of my young cock in her mouth and throat.

I suddenly realised what the click had been, that I had heard earlier, Gran had removed her dentures, before she started sucking on my cock and the sensation of her gums riding up and down on my cock was, to be honest heavenly. I could feel the pressure of my cum building up in my balls and I guess that Gran had guessed I was ready to cum because she slid my cock out of her mouth and pressed, just beneath the rim of my helmet. The need to cum eased and She spent a moment spreading her glistening spittle all over my stiff cock.

Then she rolled over, onto her back, and hooked her hands behind her knees, pulling them back and outwards. For a moment I just watched her, open-mouthed as she spread her thighs in front of me. I could just make out the glistening pink outline of her sex, beneath the thick, luxurious growth of coarse dark hair.

"James, darling," she whispered, "Fuck me, I need your cock deep in my sopping wet cunt. Will you fuck me?"

I was dumbfounded. Not knowing what to say, I said nothing and, instead, Knelt between her spread thighs. Taking hold of my cock by the base, I rubbed the tip along her cunt lips and felt the bubbling heat of her excitement. I took a deep breath and pushed slowly, sinking into her hairy snatch and feeling it envelop my cock.

Slowly but firmly I pushed into Gran's dripping cunt, wet squelching noises punctuating my movements. She was grunting now, harsh guttural sounds like an animal on heat, every time I rammed into her. Gradually I speeded up until my balls were slapping against her ass with every stroke. I could smell her and feel her juices running over my cock and balls but Gran's cunt was too loose for my cock to gain enough friction to make me cum. Reaching down, I flicked her clit and that was enough to drive her over the edge. She arched her back and then spasmed beneath me, biting into my shoulder to stifle a scream of delight. Then she lay back and panting smiled up at me. Her smile changed to a little frown when she realised that I hadn't yet cum.

"Am I too loose for you?" she asked.

I blushed and said nothing, but she realised that six children had stretched her cunt a little too much for my slender cock. She just smiled and reached down to take my cock in her hand.

"We'll have to empty your balls," she whispered "and I know just how."

I thought, for a moment, that she was going to wank me, until I sprayed the contents of my balls over her tits and into her face, but she had another Idea. With my cock in her hand, she pressed gently, guiding it between the cheeks of her bottom to the tight ring of her anus. Then she took her hand away and I was pressing against the dark puckered entrance of her ass. She groaned quietly as I pressed the head of my cock against the dark ring and then, so suddenly I was unprepared for it, she pushed out and opened her anus for my cock to slide right inside.

Her ass was hot and tight, gripping my cock perfectly. I didn't hold back, just pounded my cock into her ass, making her grunt and shoving her against the headboard of the bed with each thrust.

"I'm cumming," I growled.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass and fill my ass, " she screamed.

Gran spasmed again and I felt her anus lock down on the head of my cock as she writhed beneath me joining my orgasm with one of her own. I spurted what seemed to be gallons of hot sticky cum into her ass, filling it to overflowing, before my cock softened and slipped out of her ass.

We lay next to each other panting and flushed.

"You know," Gran said, "if you get the place at university, you could always stay with me."

And that I am pleased to say, is what happened. I have my place in university and I live with my Gran, And we still share one bed.

Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers