Staying With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

“Thanks for making me feel so sexy,” she whispered in my ear.

I felt her hands run down my chest until her fingers reached my hard cock; she took me in her hand and started to pull my foreskin back gently, exposing my purple head. My juices were already starting to ooze from my cock.

“It’s my turn.” She said gently pushing me until I was laying on my back, my hard cock pointing towards her. She positioned herself so that I had easy access to her juicy pussy and ass.

I felt her hot breath on my cock, followed by her warm lips wrapping themselves around my head. She immediately started to gently suck at my cock as her lips slid further down my shaft. Her hands cupped my balls and gently squeezed them while her mouth slid up and down. I could feel my cock deep inside her mouth and eventually reach the back of her throat. I slipped my hands up her thighs until they reached her silky snatch. My fingers wasted no time in finding her hard little clit. I passed over her clit until my index finger slid easily into her hot, wet pussy. My thumb pressed against her clit as I pushed my finger in and out of her tight pussy in a steady rhythm. Her juices really started to flow and I could feel her wetness running over my fingers. She was sucking my cock for all she was worth and I started to thrust my cock in and out of her hot mouth until with a loud cry my cock started to squirt my juice deep into her throat. Once again she swallowed every drop. My cock slipped from between her lips and she turned around, my fingers easing slowly from her hot pussy. She knelt next to me and kissed me on my lips, oozing the last traces of my cum into my mouth. I regularly taste my own cum while masturbating and coming from her mouth it was even better. We kissed briefly until I wasn’t prepared to wait any longer to taste her pussy.

I lay her down on her back, her legs spread wide. I pulled one of the pillows down and lifted her petite body and placed the pillow under her ass, raising her pussy for easier access. I lay down flat on my chest and started to tongue away at her swollen pussy lips. My tongue worming it way between her lips until I reached her hard clit. I gave it a wet lick with my tongue and continued my pleasurable quest of enjoying her sweet pussy. I always love the taste of a pussy the morning after a good bout of erotic play and today was no exception, her pussy aroma filled my nose and I immediately pressed my mouth over her hot lips and slid my tongue deep into her, her juices almost pouring from inside her. I slipped my fingers down her slit until they came to rest on the tight bud of her ass. My fingers were slippery and wet from her pussy, which proved to be more than sufficient lubrication for my finger to slip easily into her ass. I was not sure if she was anally experienced so I was very careful not to go too deep too quickly. Judging from her reaction I knew that she was certainly enjoying herself. Her hands were around my head and she was fucking my mouth with her pussy for all she was worth. It wasn’t long before I could feel her entire body shudder and her orgasm wrack her body. My tongue deep in her pussy, while my finger probed her ass.

As the waves of pleasure eased I slipped my finger from her ass and crawled up next to where she was lying and kissed her deeply. She started to lick her pussy juice from my lips, obviously enjoying the taste immensely. We broke our kiss and lay side by side on the bed in silence, contemplating the bizarre events that neither of us had expected but both welcomed.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers
12