Stealing Black Men From Black Women

Story Info
Wealthy white woman steals black woman's boyfriend.
1.9k words
3.05
21.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Melissa Joan Rhodes. Friends call me M.J. I'm originally from Plymouth. I'm currently a student at Norris College in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. At first glance, most people dismiss me as another Valley Girl type. I don't know why. It's what I come off as. Simply because I stand five feet ten inches tall, lean and athletic, with long, straight blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I've got face, I've got body, I've got chest and I've got ass. Just in case you people were wondering. I don't know what people's problem with me is. I attend Norris College on an academic scholarship. I've got an IQ of 160. I was the valedictorian of my class in high school. The term dumb blonde most definitely does not apply to me.

Tell that to the haters, though. I don't think they'll listen to you. I thought things would be different in college, though. Norris College seemed like a dream given form, once upon a time. I enrolled there in September 2003. Just another Irish gal at this century-old institution. Norris College was a small private school with eleven thousand students. Located in the heart of Boston. I chose it because it was affordable, close to home, and had an even number of male and female students. This matters to me a lot. Most women meet their future husbands in college. I don't intend to embrace spinsterhood, no matter what my feminist professors say.

I moved into the dormitories, and began exploring student life. The campus was wonderfully diverse, and it was reflected in the varsity sports, too. The Norris College Department of Athletics sponsors men's varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Gymnastics, Rugby, Tennis, Volleyball, Water Polo, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Football, Wrestling and Golf along with women's varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Rugby, Swimming, Volleyball, Water Polo, Gymnastics, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Wrestling and Golf. All the teams were competitive in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division III. They were collectively known as the Norris College Red Rams and Lady Rams.

I decided to try out for the women's varsity Rugby team. I've always liked rugby, and it appealed to me a great deal. I tried out, and made it on the team. To my great surprise, most of the players were Latinas and black women. This didn't bother me one bit. I'm not racist. Seriously. I hate everyone equally. The other gals didn't seem to like me, though. Especially this tall, buff black gal named Majandra Brown. She made it clear that she didn't want me on the women's rugby team from the get-go. What gives? I didn't know this woman from Adam. What did she have against me?

I tried my best to ignore her. I loved rugby too much to give it up. It's the most demanding sport in the world. It requires speed, strength, agility, concentration and technique. I grew up playing sports with my brothers. My older brother Larry plays football for Norwich University in Vermont. My other brother Jacob plays basketball for Emerson College. We're a very athletic bunch. I love football. I didn't get to play in high school because my parents sent me to an all-female private school. When I asked the school's president, an old dyke named Sister Peg, to start a football team for the girls, she flat out told me no. Rugby was more fun than football. I liked football but helmets and pads weren't my thing.

It was while playing rugby that I met the love of my life. A six-foot-tall, brawny young man with dark brown skin and the most soulful brown eyes I've ever seen. He came to one of the rugby games with his buddies. After the game, I approached him. The sexy black stud's name was Johnson Noel. He played football for Norris College, in the offensive lineman position. He was a college rugby fan, and attended both the men's and women's games as often as time allowed. I was drawn to this guy like a moth to the proverbial flame. He was so damn hot. Unfortunately, I seemed to have met him too late. My arch nemesis, Majandra Brown walked up to Johnson Noel and kissed him on the mouth. My eyes blazed with anger. How dare she? Didn't she see that I was talking to him? Majandra linked her arm in Johnson's, then stared at me coldly. Johnson smiled at me, congratulated me on the game and then he and Majandra walked away.

I watched them as they left the stadium. Hot damn, Johnson Noel had the finest butt I've seen on a man all year. I don't care what Majandra Brown says. This stud is mine! If this bitch thought I was going to let her have him, she had another thing coming. You had better believe this frigging means war! Over the next few weeks, I followed Johnson Noel around the campus. I asked all the chicks about him. He was quite popular with the ladies. A big and tall, ruggedly handsome black stud who was one of the gods of the gridiron. Women who weren't really into watching sports turned on the tube just to watch how his butt looked in his football uniform. Yes, women check out men's butts just as often if not more than men check out women's butts. If you didn't know this, I feel bad for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a stud to catch.

Even though they seemed like the golden couple on campus, Majandra was always acting really possessive of Johnson. If that isn't a sign of insecurity, I don't know what is. So I zeroed in on him. All I needed was to get him alone just once. I would work my magic on him. Then he wouldn't even remember his girlfriend's name. My moment came one afternoon in the college library. Johnson sat in a corner by the window, reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche. I approached him casually. He looked at me and smiled. We shook hands, and I sat next to him, asking him about the book.

Johnson smiled bashfully, and told me he was a big fan of the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. He just wished more people understood the long-dead German visionary. I surprised the heck out of him by quoting passages from Nietzsche's other book, The Will To Power. You see, I used to work in the library back at my old school and I loved philosophy. Especially German philosophy. Nietzsche was one of my favorite writers. Johnson's eyes lit up when I told him this. I smiled. If that wasn't an opening, I didn't know what was.

For the next hour, Johnson and I talked about Nietzschean philosophy. Like him, I was a big science fiction buff. Yes, not all women like to watch dumb-ass movies from Lifetime TV or stupid soap operas. I liked Sci-Fi adventure shows like Smallville, Reaper, Supernatural, Stargate Atlantis and Sanctuary. Johnson grinned, and told me he didn't know women like me existed. I asked him about his relationship with Majandra Brown. He told me things weren't going so well. Majandra was always acting jealous, and suspicious of him. She called his cell phone every five minutes. And she was always belittling him, telling him black men were basically designed to cheat.

As he spoke of this, I could see the pain in his face. I looked Johnson in the eye and told him that his girlfriend had no right to treat him like this. He was too good a man to receive such treatment. I gently touched his shoulder, and told him I'd always be around if he needed someone to talk to. With that, I got up and left. But not before giving him my cell phone number.

And this, folks, is how it all began. The next night, Johnson called me. He told me he and Majandra had a major fight and she had taken off with his car, leaving him stranded in Milton. I got into my bright red convertible and drove from downtown Boston to Milton, where I found Johnson. He looked sad, and embarrassed. I told him to get into the car. I didn't judge him. I didn't say anything. I just told him he deserved better than what he was getting. He looked at me and nodded. I drove him back to his dorm. And stayed over. I fell asleep in his arms. No, we didn't have sex. I was just letting him know I was there for him.

The next day, Johnson and I went to the Student Center and talked to the Dean of Students about Majandra's out of control conduct. Like many men in relationships with abusive women, Johnson felt isolated and embarrassed. I told him to stand up to Majandra, and tell the truth about what she did to him. The dean listened as he spoke. In situations like these, bad women usually got the upper hand because the authorities were loath to move against them. Which is why I stacked the deck in Johnson's favor by accusing his girlfriend of threatening me with bodily harm. That got the dean's attention. The campus police were brought into the matter, and decided to issue an order to Majandra to avoid both me and Johnson. I smiled. Victory was mine, and I had won myself a sexy black man too. Life was good.

When Majandra Brown returned to the campus, she found the campus police waiting for her. She was arrested for joyriding in someone else's car and also for stalking and threatening someone with bodily harm. As she was led away in handcuffs, Johnson and I stood nearby. The black woman's eyes blazed with fury when she saw me standing there with her man. Johnson looked away as Majandra began cursing us but I didn't. I simply smirked.

The next day, Johnson and I had lunch together in the school cafeteria. He was still vulnerable after what Majandra had done to him. I would be there for him as he healed emotionally. He made a surprisingly quick recovery a few days later, and our relationship changed after that. We were sitting at a table in the library, discussing Nietzsche when he took my hands in his and looked at me soulfully. He thanked me from the bottom of his heart for having been there for him, then asked me to become his lady. I feigned surprise, shed a tear, then kissed him. That day, we became a couple. And this, folks, is how I met my future husband.

Johnson and I dated throughout our college days. I met his parents and he met mine. My parents were a bit surprised that I was dating a black man, but not for the reason you think. Since I seldom showed interest in any guys, my folks thought I was a lesbian! I can assure you that I am not. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I simply enjoy having my sexy black stud fuck me silly until I beg for mercy. Pure and simple. We graduated from Norris College in 2007. I had my bachelors in business administration. Johnson got his bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. He went to the Boston Police Academy. I joined the management training program at one of Boston's largest companies. We live in a townhouse on the Back Bay and we're very happy together. We plan on having lots of sons and daughters in the near future. Of course, it's going to be after we both get our careers going on. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers