Stealing Love

Story Info
Backstreet Boy steals the heart of his friend.
763 words
3.19
18.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's hit again ladies! The gentlemen prowler better known as the love bandit has made his mark again. Last seen in Texas, he's slowly working his way toward us and who knows when he'll hit again. It's understood that this so called gentleman prowler preys upon each woman's secret desires. So far no complaints have been registered against this young man. So ladies, keep your thoughts to yourself, "the reporter on the local Florida newscast announced just before she clicked the television off in her bedroom.

"A gentleman prowler that reads your thoughts. That'll be the day, " she announced to her lonely bedroom. She turned to her historic romance novel slowly sending her off into dreamland. He quietly turned her over in her deadened state of sleep and drew each arm up attaching it the metal railing of the bedposts. He reached over and switched the bedside table lamp off. Positioning himself against her back, her eyes slowly fluttered open at the sensation against her body. She screamed as his hand clamped over her tiny heart shaped lips.

Her eyes widened with realization at the feel of the cold metal bracelets surrounding her wrists she wasn't going anywhere soon. "Now that I have your attention, "his graveley voice seared into her. "I let go of your mouth and as long as you do things my way, we won't have any problems. "

She nodded in agreement. His hand met with the curve of her lace covered breast. "No peeking either if you know what's good for you. "

His caress was greeted with her gentle moans. Bringing the other hand around, he slowly started slicing her favorite piece of lingerie in two by the ribbon holding it together. Her full round breast fell freely to meet the warmth of his hand. He held on tightly to the nub forming under his touch. "You've been a bad girl haven't you?"

For fear of what might happen she nodded in agreement. She felt his hardness pressing urgently against her backside. "You know what I do to bad girls?"

"No," she quietly responded.

"You're about to find out, "he smugly returned and released himself of his restraining material. She quietly awaited his next move as more and more her body gave into his demands. She felt the enormous object still pressing against her as his hand traveled to the moistness settling between her legs. Pushing aside the material, his fingers plunged inside her and quickly withdrew. He licked his fingers. "You taste so good baby."

She ground into him with what freedom she had. "Are you a tease?"

"Only if you want me to be."

"No, "He moved away from her watching her struggle needing a release soon. He smacked her on the ass as he took control once again. "I told you, we're gonna play this little game my way, "as he shoved himself inside her. He pounded against her soft young flesh relentlessly. Each thrust was more pronounced that the next as he withdrew from her fiery furnace and darted two fingers inside her tight little hole. She squirmed against the feel of additional fingers pushing into her but was excited at the same time. "I can see you haven't been that bad."

"I want to be that bad."

"I like that, "as he stuffed the enormous object into the confined space. She gritted her teeth until his rhythm steadied against the newly discovered region.

Was this the guy they've been talking about on TV? she thought as he uncontrollably thrust deeper inside her. He grasped the fullness of her taut breast feeling her swallow him with her explosion as his release entered her body. He withdrew from her pulling himself together. "Thank you, "he whispered releasing her and slipping from the room like a shadow. She woke to the ringing phone and her bedside table lamp on. She rubbed her eyes. Must have been a dream she thought as she picked up the phone. "Hey baby. Are you okay?" AJ's voice came over the phone.

"I'm fine. Why?"

"They say that guy struck in your neighborhood last night. "

"Which one?"

"The guy they're calling the love bandit. "

"I'm. . f. . in. . . e, "she noticed her torn clothing.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I think I was the one."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But you sure that wasn't you."

"I was here fast asleep baby."

"Okay, but it sounded a lot like you."

"I assure you babydoll, it wasn't me," as he dangled the broken ribbon from his fingers.