Stealing My Neighbour's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers

"That's the plan, babe," he smiled. "I'm ready to cum and I want us to cum together."

I rode him faster and faster, crying every time his cock was buried deep inside me. We both panted hard and concentrated on giving each other pleasure. When I knew I was about to cum I looked at him and he nodded. I gave in and my cunt convulsed with pleasure around his thick shaft. He groaned as he finally released his load straight up my hungry cunt.

Our orgasms seemed to last forever, and when it was over he lifted me off his cock and told me to squeeze my cunt shut while me moved down. Once his face was under my pussy I released and he ate his cum out of my satisfied hole.

I could hardly believe it, but soon he had me on fire again. His tongue worked my clit and cunt like an expert. Just as I was on a horny peak he let go and got out of my bed. I got annoyed, because for a second I thought he was going to leave me like that. But I needn't worry. He picked up my brand new ass vibrator and came back to bed. He dipped the vibrator in my well fucked cunt a couple of times and then he parted my butt cheeks and slowly entered my ass with the vibrator. Once it was buried deep in my ass he turned it on and lay down behind me, cupping my tits.

I was amazed by the wonderful feeling in my ass when all of a sudden I felt him entering my cunt with his hard shaft again. He started fucking me slowly, spooning me, and we both moaned with pleasure as he turned up the speed on the ass vibrator. With each thrust he shoved the vibrator deeper inside my ass. I was suffering from pleasure overload. I couldn't take it anymore. I had two loud orgasms by the time Eric finally shot his second load of the night inside my battered cunt.

It was 1 a.m. when he finally pulled his cock and the vibrator out of me and left me to sleep. I heard the door close and shortly afterwards his car pulled into next door's driveway. I fell asleep and slept like a log until the next morning. I woke up with a strange feeling. There was someone in my room. I opened my eyes and saw Eric nibbling at my tits and his hand was busy playing with my pussy.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," he smiled at me. "Charlotte's gone to work and it's time for you and me to shower."

That was the longest shower of my life. Eric fucked me against the tiles and I came over and over. We spent the rest of the day in the house, fucking each other's brains out. He loved to fuck me when I wore my sexy lingerie and we spent a long while with him showing me how to please myself with the vibrator.

By the time my parents returned Eric was back working the day shift and my vibrator got plenty more exercise. It drove me nuts not to see him I was an adult and I didn't want to sneak around with my lover. I knew that Eric was the one for me. As soon as he was back on the evening shift we started fucking again, with me sneaking into his house. I brought up the subject of him leaving Charlotte, but he was evasive. I knew that he didn't want to hurt her, but I had to come first.

One day I heard Eric and Charlotte arguing. She was accusing him of having a mistress because they never fucked anymore. I figured it was my cue. The next day I left a message for Charlotte at work, telling her she needed to come home immediately. I left it anonymously of course. Then I went into her house and started sucking her husband's cock. I'd already cum twice and Eric was pumping me hard and fast from behind when she walked in on us. She was furious, but we simply couldn't stop what we were doing and we both came there in front of her.

She moved back to her parents that night and I moved in with Eric. We married as soon as his divorce came through, and contrary to everybody's predictions he's never cheated on me. Why would he? He's got a slut at home so there's no need for him to find one elsewhere. It's now 15 years later and I'm a freelance writer and Eric and I have two beautiful children. We also have a great sex life. In fact, I better stop typing now because my husband's cock needs sucking.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers
12