Stealing Spider

Story Info
Our heroine hooks back up with an old flame.
964 words
3.82
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks ago my so-called best friend Kristin stole my boyfriend Spider. Last night I stole him back. Kind of.

Kristin was throwing Spider a birthday party. Without inviting me, of course. No biggie. I had my own celebration planned. At about 2 a.m. everyone left and Spider was alone. I walked into the room and saw him standing there, his hard on visible through his pants,

I walked over, hushing him as his girlfriend was sleeping in the other room. She couldn't wake up until I was ready for her to. I lowered myself to my knees while looking up at him. He's always gone apeshit for my blowjobs. My underwear was getting moist just thinking about what I was about to do. Slowly I unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his long, strong and ready cock. I started licking at the tip. I could taste the drips of cum that are leaking out. Delicious as always.

He let out a slight moan, while I wrapped my mouth around him and swallowed him whole. I started to rub his balls, which were heavy with his seed. Kristin had obviously been lax in seeing to Spider's needs. What the fuck did he see in her? He grabbed the back if my head, and shoved himself deep into my throat.

While my erstwhile lover fucked my face, I massaged his nuts before teasing his browneye with a moistened finger. The back of my throat was massaging the head of his cock and his pubes were tickling my nose. I was in heaven, delirious with desire. I was sucking on his log for all I'm worth when I felt his load explode in my mouth. I sucked it down like a good girl. When I know every last drop has been spent I took his cock out of my mouth, wiped the cum that leaked onto my chin.

His eyes burning with lust, Spider reached down and felt under my skirt, my pussy's gone from moist to down right flooding. He seemed happily surprised. He moved my underwear aside and slowly inserted his thick fingers into my wet throbbing hole. He thrust his digits in and out, and I was gasping for breath.

Just as I'm about to cum myself he pulled his finger out, and put them in my mouth to suck on. His man juice mixed with my girl cum made a potent cocktail. Yum! I licked each finger clean while he led me over to the sofa.

He pulled his pants down and I slipped out of my panties. He sat down, his mighty fuck club jutting from his hips, and ordered me to hop on. I mounted him, and started our fucking rodeo by rubbing his agonizing cock between my hot pussy lips. I slid back and forth until his dick glistened with my juice.

I decided it was time to seriously ride Spider, I took the tip of his dick and slowly insert it, and bit by bit I let my pussy swallow his 8 inch cock until our pubic bones were grinding with lust. His thick meat was filling the gaping void that had been there the past two weeks. I was moaning and groaning loudly. At first Spider tried to get me to quiet down so I wouldn't wake Kristin but soon he's so lost in his own pleasure that he couldn't care less if his girlfriend heard me. I was hoping Kristin hears me. So I'm a bitch. Sue me.

My cunt was becoming more swollen with each pump, and his ravaging was making my toes tingle, I tried to hold myself back, but couldn't. I cum all over his dick. He looked at me with a slight smile and kept pumping my pussy. He hadn't cum yet so he flipped me onto my back with a grace that would make an Olympic gymnast jealous. He stabbed my cunt hard before setting my ankles on his shoulders. Damn but his cock was bottoming out. I was cumming again and I bit his shoulder as I squeal in blissful delight. That sent him over the edge and he pulled out his cock to cum all over my stomach.

I looked toward the bedroom. No movement yet. Kristin really must've been zonked.

"Join me for a cigarette?" I asked Spider. "Sure," he grunted. We got out to the apartment patio. We were both naked but neither of us cared who saw us. We smoked and gazed out at Memphis. The city was quiet. Spider and I shot the shit. I asked him why he chose Kristin over me. He hemmed and hawed until he finally admitted he wanted to get back with me, looking to see if I was buying his line. Yeah, right, whatever. But I went along with it.

"Really?" I asked, a sparkle in my eye. "Yeah," Spider replied, looking relieved. I put out my cig, threw my arms around him and gave him a big ol' kiss. He put out his cig and led me back inside. Before you can say There's-a-sucker-born-every-minute, I wasm on all fours and Spider was sliding his shlong in and out of my tush. I screamed "Oh, my God!" over and over.

Suddenly, the bedroom door flew open and the Bride of Chucky was glaring at us, her lips set tighter than a virgin's legs. Spider abruptly stopped fucking me. "Uh," he began to say.

I finished his thought for him. "Spider doesn't want you anymore," I say.

"Good," she snorted. "You can have him."

I got up and grabbed my clothes. "I don't want him either." Spider just stood there, speechless, his mouth hanging open. And I left. I laughed all the way home. So I'm a bitch. Sue me.