Stealth

Story Info
Mystery lover makes a visit.
1.8k words
4.31
32.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,103 Followers

The door knob quietly clicked open and light from the hallway streamed in. Barely awake, I was vaguely aware of the shadow of a woman standing in the open doorway. It had to be a dream. She paused for a moment, and then the light faded as the door silently closed.

I was exhausted from a long weekend, and had just laid down for a short afternoon nap. The afternoon sun which had warmed my bed when I had settled in was long gone. It didn't take long for the dream image to fade with it and my thoughts shut back down into deep sleep, briefly.

I was aware now of a presence beside me. The mattress gave with its weight and I felt a new warmth. An arm enveloped me and a body pulled itself closer into a soft embrace. I tried to fight the groggy bonds of sleep, but physically had no energy left to fully wake myself. My mind couldn't clear itself enough to even know who was beside me. Her embrace was gentle and the skin of her cheek was so soft as she snuggled in beside me.

"Don't say anything," she whispered, "just kiss me."

Her lips pressed to mine, and her embrace pressed me back into my pillow. Her body twisted half on top of me, and she softly massaged and stroked my face as she held it in both hands. I felt her leg swing over mine, with her thigh squeezing mine as her knee slid between my legs. Do I just lie there and enjoy this? Do I respond in kind? Do I just fall back into the clutch of sleep? Or do I follow the lead of that one part of my body that was now fully awake and changing the shape of the boxers I had stripped down to before lying down? And then there was this one last question nagging me back to consciousness.

"Who are you?"

I was a college freshman. I had no steady girlfriend, although I knew many girls and had my share of dates. So there was no one woman that had enough of a claim on me to walk into my room unexpected and just begin this very loving episode. Our class in my major was small and very tightly knit, so there was an excellent probability it was one of them. There was an air of familiarity to her, but I couldn't place my finger on it. All I had heard of her voice was a whisper, and all I had seen of her was the shadow in the doorway. As her knee slid up my thigh to press against my erection, I stopped caring about the who. Her tongue slid in between my lips.

My arms reached around her waist and began to pull her closer as she ground me with her leg. I pulled her shirt up in back and she wriggled free of it. Her hot skin now pressed against mine, and I knew she liked it by the increased intensity of her kiss. I clumsily unclasped her bra, She giggled as I fumbled with it...another clue. I knew that laugh, but there wasn't enough of a sample to clear the picture in my still sleep fogged mind. Her breasts pressed against my chest with incredible warmth. Her tongue probed deeply onto my mouth and her leg was just as deeply massaging my now-throbbing erection.

I felt her hand slide beneath the waistband of my boxers. My body stiffened in surprise. Her hand engulfed my penis and her breath grew heavy as she became more and more turned on. Mine joined hers as I could feel my blood warming and my heart pump faster. I squirmed to get her to press harder, but she was weaving a world class tease, and backed off.

"No baby, not until I say." She whispered it right into my ear.

Deciding to follow the old adage "If you can't beat 'em, join em," I slid my hand down beneath her waistband. Fair is fair! The skin on her ass was creamy and felt so inviting. I squeezed it tightly and she responded with and equivalent squeezed on my cock. The mix of pain and deep pressure on my sex was incredible, and I moaned and squirmed. This time her laugh was a bit more pronounced and familiar, but still just out of the boundary of recognizable.

"Oh baby," her whisper rasped into my ear "You like it a little rough."

She gave another squeeze on my balls jolting me to the reality that I really did get turned on by a touch of ouch. Her hands rose back to my head and I felt her grasp my hair. She pulled my ear to her mouth and kissed it.

"Take my pants off."

Her grasp tightened on my hair as she pulled me down her body. She held my mouth to her breast as my hands loosened her pants. I licked her hard nipples and she moaned in pleasure. She guided me around her chest and wriggled free of her jeans. My hands gravitated to her crotch. Her panties were dripping wet and she moaned as I pressed upon her pussy all the while nibbling her luscious nipples. She nibbled and bit lightly on my ear. I pulled her panties down her leg until she kicked them free of her ankle, sending then flying to my desk top. She pulled my hair hard now, using it to press my face into her wet sexual oven below.

I was intoxicated by her taste, her smell, her heat. I licked gently around her outer lips, and she released my hair in favor of using her fingers to spread those inviting lips open for my eager tongue. I worked my way around, exploring every fold, occasionally flicking it up to tease her clitoris. Eventually, I brought my lips to nibble her clit, and she came hard, bucking her hips to meat my eager mouth. As her orgasm subsided, she pulled me up to her kiss. She kissed me clean of her juices, and maneuvered her hips in line with mine. She spread her legs around mine, and I felt my erection press against her pussy. I slid deeply into her, and she held me there still.

"Don't move yet. I can't tell you how much I love feeling filled."

I remained as still as possible. It did feel truly amazing, just holding myself inside her, my dick throbbing with want. She must have felt my thobs, because I started to feel her pussy contract around me, massaging me though we both lay still, locked in ecstacy. Her contractions grew stronger.

"Feel good?"

I couldn't respond, and just moaned.

"I thought so."

Her contractions increased in intensity until I became aware of her hips joining the dance. She locked her lips on mine now too, and began to thrust slowly and fluidly, moving me in and out of her sex in a delicious slow ballet. I joined her motion now, moving my hip against hers...then with hers. Faster and stronger we went.

"Cum."

I couldn't resist this whispered command. I came. And I came. And I came. I was so turned on by the entire seduction by a familiar but mysterious lover that the forces behind my orgasm had built up so powerfully, I exploded into her pussy. My body jerked and writhed with every pulse of spasm. My mystery lover must have been surprised by the intensity of my climax. I felt her fingernails dig into me as she tried to hold on while I bucked in her saddle. She uttered "Oh my God, Oh my god." Over and over in disbelief that she had created such a powerful force. She came shortly after me, and through her entire orgasm again locked her lips on mine.

As our climaxes subsided, I began to pull out of her, but she clutched me close and begged me to stay until it withdrew itself. I did, and remained inside her for what felt like hours, as she kissed my neck and cheeks. Once my erection had fully subsided, and I slid from her most sensuous grip, she whispered in my ear. "Go back to sleep."

I did, thinking she would stay and sleep with me. Not so. I woke some time later to the sounds of my roommate clumsily opening the door. He'd just returned from a weekend at home, and was not too quiet with his suitcase. We chit chatted a bit, but noticing me somewhat confused and disoriented, asked if I was ok. I explained that I had dreamed I was visited, but didn't know by who. He laughed and hoped it was a good dream, then headed out to grab a bite.

I got up and threw on some pants then noticed her panties on my desk. It was no dream, someone had come to me in my sleep and given me an incredible evening. Her panties were not just lying haphazardly where she had kicked them, they were neatly tied around a rolled up note.

Dearest Lover,

I know you must be wondering who I am and what brought that on. Well, two things have happened to me since we came to school last fall. First, I've discovered how easily a teenage girl can feel horny, especially when so many guys are constantly hitting on them. Second, I developed a huge crush on you, because you've always treated me so nicely. I think I might really fall for you, and don't want to get tied down so early in college. I'd like to date more before I settle down with one man, and I hope you feel the same. Plus, there is too much time between now and graduating to the real world to mess up a good thing with college garbage. I want to make love to you again secretly, and I hope you'll agree to allow this. If you figure out who I am, of course I'll tell the truth. If you do discover me, and feel about me as I do about you, you don't have to say a word. Just come up behind me one day, place your right hand on my cheek, and draw me close enough to kiss the top of my head. That will let me know it is time to talk. Until then, expect to be surprised!

Thank you for today, I couldn't pass up the chance to share our first kiss. And our first everything else as well. You are now officially the love of my life!

Love,

Your Stealth Lover

I rolled her note and rewrapped them with her panties. I placed them in my own suitcase, which I then locked and stowed in its high perch in the closet. There would be time to sort out the clues she'd inevitably left. There would be time to consider what stopped just this side of her proposing marriage. But for today, all there was time for was lying back down and basking in the afterglow of her love. Life was good!

maninconn
maninconn
2,103 Followers