Steam Room Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you tomorrow son, you owe me for all the sauna time you've missed, you're in debt to me." Jim called out with a hint of a threat in his voice.

I didn't respond, I got the hell out of there. That night I told Erin that I wouldn't be going back to the Y anymore. She got really mad, and told me I had to go, that we couldn't afford to waste money like that. She even threatened that she would take me herself if she had to. There was no getting out of it. The next day at work, Erin told me that I'd better not come home right afterwards, and to go to the Y. I decided she wouldn't know if I skipped out, and killed some time driving around, and stopped for some food.

When I got back home Erin said that I didn't smell like I had been working out. I told that's because I showered. She had caught me, she said that's how she knew I was lying, that I didn't smell or look like I'd just showered. I admitted hat I'd skipped out, and told her I just didn't feel like it today. She renewed her threat to take me there herself, and demanded that I go the next day, I reluctantly agreed. I thought maybe I could workout somewhere else

. The next day as I got the mail there was an envelope marked for me without any postage on it. I remembered that Jim had seen my address and I began trembling with fear. I slowly opened the envelope and pulled out a neatly typed letter that had been written on a computer. It read,

Dear son,

Missed you last night, stop being such a bad boy and come to visit your dear old daddy tonight. You're already in debt to me you little tease, skipping out is only going to make it worse. As I'm sure you remember by now, I know where you live, you have a very pretty girlfriend, would be a shame for her to find one of my letters, wouldn't want her to ruin our fun, I have big plans for you slut. I'll be waiting for you in the sauna tonight, don't disappoint me again or you'll regret it, as you can see.

I looked to the bottom of the letter, there was a picture of me printed on it, showing a large load of cum on my tongue. He had taken a frame from his phone video and put it on the page. I quickly ran to the paper shredder and disposed of the letter. Shit! What the fuck was I gonna do now? I realized that I would be going to the Y tonight, and paying a visit to the sauna room.

For the first time ever I was disappointed as my work day came to an end. I got in my car, and drove to the Y. I changed, and headed to the workout area. Sure enough Jim was there, and proceeded to watch me workout the whole time, smiling, and winking. This time I think we were the only 2 people in the entire place. As my workout neared its end, Jim disappeared, and I knew exactly where he went. I let out a loud sigh to myself and began to walk to the locker room. I stripped naked, grabbed my towel and walked towards a closed door. As I opened it my lungs were greeted by heavy steam, I closed the door behind me. I looked to the right and there sat Jim naked, with his huge cock resting on his thigh. He gave me a big smile.

"Did you get my letter?" He asked, I nodded yes, "Good, was afraid that girlfriend of yours was gonna find it, but now you know better than to miss our time together, and when we are together, I want you to always do what I say." Jim sounded stern, "Come here slut, I missed you."

I couldn't muster any words, I walked over to him and sat beside him on the bench.

"Throw your towel to the other side of the room, I want you naked boy." Jim looked intently at me.

I threw my towel and it landed clear across the room, Jim smiled looking satisfied. He again began to let his eyes crawl all over my body, and soon enough his hands followed suit. I flinched at his touch, but knew better than to stop him. He sensed my surrender and I could tell it pleased him, he rubbed my chest, my stomach, and grabbed my cock.

"This body belongs to me now, doesn't it boy?" He began stroking my cock.

I nodded sheepishly. He smiled and moved his mouth to mine, I didn't try to stop him. He forced his tongue into my mouth, and began to moan as he kissed me deeply.

"I always wanted a boy as cute as you, I didn't think I'd get one though." Jim said softly.

I suddenly became aware that my cock was growing hard in his hand, as he continued to stroke me. Maybe it was my inner surrender that had calmed my nerves, but in short order my cock was fully erect, and sensitive to his every touch.

"There you go son, that means you're starting to fall in love with your new Daddy." Jim looked absolutely thrilled seeing me so hard.

I couldn't help but let out a slight moan as he gently brushed along the underside of my cock from the base to the tip. Hearing this made Jim smile even more wickedly, he had me right where he wanted me. He grabbed me by the wrist and moved my hand to his own cock which was standing at its fully engorged glory. He grasped my hand forcing my fingers to wrap around it, which they barely managed to do, then he began to make my hand start pumping his cock up and down. Eventually he moved his hand away and left me to continue pumping on my own, which I knew better than to stop doing.

Sweat began dripping from our foreheads as our mutual pleasure continued to grow. I couldn't deny that Jim jerking on my cock was providing an incredible amount of pleasure, twice I thought I was about to cum, but sensing it, Jim slowed his strokes. He definitely knew what he was doing, and knew just how to touch me to give me the most pleasure. I began to moan with some regularity, and Jim matched my moans with deep grunts of his own. I thought to myself how these sounds adequately expressed the dynamic between us, my soft submissive moans contrasted by his aggressive grunting. I could feel his cock began to get even harder, if that were possible, and I could tell he was about to cum. Suddenly he stood with his cock right near my face, and removed my hand from it, and his from mine. He began rapidly stroking his, and before I could react a thick shot of cum sprayed across my face, I was so shocked my mouth opened in a gasp, the next shot went into my open mouth and on my upper lip, some of it going up my nose. I thought about closing my mouth, but I knew he would make me eat his cum from the floor, so it was probably better to just let as much get into my mouth as possible. I looked up to see a grin of sheer joy on his face, seeing me with my mouth hanging open waiting for his load. He continued to shoot, most of it going into my mouth, but a lot of it covering most of my face, some had gone into my eye, and was stinging pretty badly, and my nose felt packed with his cum as well. With one final grunt Jim squeezed out the last of his cum, there was still some coating the entire head of his cock.

"Ohhhh god! Lick me clean son." Jim ordered firmly.

I wasn't expecting that, I had been okay with the touching, and the cum, but somehow putting his cock right into my mouth seemed too far for me. I shook my head no.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Jim turned and walked out of the steam room.

I quickly became terrified of what he was going to do, and got up to chase after him. I called after him, pleading with him to wait, and apologizing. I turned the corner and he was standing at his locker, his cock head still coated with cum. I wanted to make sure he wouldn't punish me for disobeying, I got right on my knees and grabbed his cock with my hand, guiding my mouth towards it. As lovingly as I could, I circled my tongue around his cock, sucking it and licking it clean. The texture felt very weird in my mouth, and I had to open my jaw as far as possible to fit the large mushroom head inside. Jim moaned and moved his hands to the sides of my head, he began sliding his cock deeper into my mouth. Suddenly I felt it begin to harden again, and the head grew even larger in my mouth. He pulled my head back and looked down at me.

"Mmmmm, good son. But you did disobey me, so now you have to be punished." Jim said seriously.

"Please, I'm sorry, I just got a little scared." I begged for his mercy, on my knees.

"Sorry boy, you need to learn a lesson. You can suck me off to completion right here, right now, or you can come back to my place right now and do it there, your choice." He waited for my reply.

I felt nervous about doing this right in the locker room, but I sure as hell didn't want to go back to his place. Besides, we had already fooled around in this locker room before, and it's always been quiet. I gave him his answer, I moved my mouth to his cock and started licking it all over. He moved one hand to the back of my head and started pushing me down on his cock, at the same time he grabbed his phone from his locker, I knew what for. He told me to look up and smile with his cock in my mouth, I did as he snapped a picture of me. He took a few more, and started forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. He reached the back of my mouth, and my gag reflex kicked in, repeatedly I felt like I was going to vomit.

"Just relax your throat son, and swallow it, let me push all the way in." Jim coached.

I tried to do what he said, he pushed to the back of my mouth again, and I swallowed. I felt the cock head slip into my throat, so did Jim and he gave a very pleased grunt to show it. He started to push in and out, getting deeper into my throat every time. I couldn't believe it when his balls pressed against my chin and my nose was tickled by his thick bush. Jim continued to grind into my face, holding my head firmly, every last bit of his cock was now in my mouth, he snapped a few more pictures holding me there. Then with more force he started to fuck my face. I could feel his large cock head moving up and down in my throat and my gag reflex had completely relaxed.

"Video time baby!" Jim said excitedly.

He clicked his phone into video recording mode and started filming my efforts. He made sure to get my face in plain view in his video as he fucked my throat, to make sure there was no doubt that it was me on the end of his huge cock. Jim began to build speed, then he pulled my head back, his cock slipped from my throat and out my mouth, and a shot of cum sprayed across my face joining the already dried load that remained there. Then he shoved his cock back into my mouth making me suck down his cum straight from the spout. His grunts were louder than I'd ever heard them, and I was afraid someone might hear and come to investigate. He kept his phone pointed at my face, and pumping cum into my mouth faster than I could swallow it, some began leaking out the sides of my mouth.

"What do you say to Daddy for that delicious treat son?" Jim smiled, wanting to record me saying it.

"Thank you Daddy." I replied

"Thank you for what?" He asked again.

"Thank you for shooting your delicious cum into my mouth Daddy." I said.

That's what he wanted he smiled, and put his phone away.

"That was awesome, I've been jerking off a minimum of 5 times a day to the other video, will be great to have a new one." He patted me on the head.

Holy shit! How much cum does this guy make? I've never met anyone with this size of a sexual appetite. Jim told me to get cleaned up, I headed into the showers and washed the large amount of dried cum that had accumulated on my face. I heard a few clicks, and noticed Jim taking pics of me in the shower.

"No playing with that cock boy, you only get to cum when I let you. Try to avoid fucking your girlfriend too, that body belongs to me, and I don't like sharing. See you tomorrow" With that he left.

When I got home Erin was happy to see that I had been to the Y. She even made a remark about how good it must feel to get a workout like that, even I chuckled a little at that one. I didn't have sex with Erin that night, I told myself it was because I wasn't in the mood, not because Jim had ordered me not to, but I wasn't sure I believed that myself.

The next night at the Y, Jim and I again seemed to be the only people there. This time he came over and joined me in my workout. He kept offering to spot me, which was clearly just an excuse for him to touch me as much as he could. He would repeatedly grab my ass and squeeze it good, I was surprised by how much it was starting to turn me on. An older man feeling me up in a public place, and me just letting him touch where he pleased. Another member came into the workout area and started using a machine not too far away, it was the same middle aged woman again. This however, did not stop Jim from touching me, if anything, he got even more forward, and somehow knowing that we could be caught turned me on even more. Soon I was sporting a raging erection, and Jim noticed. He stuck his hand right down the front of my shorts, he jerked my cock violently. I couldn't help it, I moaned a little louder than I should have. Thankfully the woman was listening to music and didn't hear, this only seemed to excite Jim even more. I could see his cock was standing at full attention in his shorts as well. He pulled down the waistband allowing it to spring free, he then stepped over my legs, so I was sitting with him straddling over me in a standing position. The result on this machine was that I was now completely stuck with his cock right in my face.

"Suck it bitch!" Jim said loudly.

I looked over to the lady enjoying he workout, she was still blissfully unaware of what was happening, but one look over her shoulder would present her with quite a scene. I looked back up past his large hairy belly to see Jim's wicked smile, I knew that part of him wanted me to obey and start sucking, but another part of him wanted me to refuse so he could punish me again, either way, he wins. I couldn't deny that I was really turned on by all of this. I reached my head forward and sucked his cock into my mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHH, YES!!!" Jim was again unnecessarily loud.

Without removing his cock from my mouth, I looked to the side to be sure we hadn't been noticed yet, she was still in her own world. Jim shuffled forward, my head was pushed against the head rest of the machine, and I had no where further to retreat to. This forced my throat open and Jim's cock all the way down to the hilt. His balls came to rest on my chin, but only for a moment, Jim began pounding his cock into my throat with more force than ever before. He was grunting loudly, and smiling down at me. He was grunting and groaning so loudly I was convinced he wanted us to get caught. I knew I had absolutely no control in the situation as I was orally impaled onto his hard cock, I gave up trying to keep an eye on the woman, and just let Jim have his way. Finally his cock started to pulse and he shot his load straight down my throat. As he finished he let out one final loud groan that was almost a roar, pulled out of my mouth, and put his cock away. Just as he did the woman turned around and removed her headphones.

"Sorry did you say something?" She asked politely.

"No, sorry, just talking to my friend here." Jim replied coolly.

She replaced her headphones and returned to her workout, man that was close. Jim gave me a huge smile, he clearly really enjoyed that, and wasn't finished with this game. He chose another machine that made me bend over from the waist. As I started exercising Jim stopped me and ripped my shorts down at the back, they fell around my ankles and I was left bent over, naked from the waist down. We were still in a place that would be easily visible to the woman if she simply turned her head, but thankfully she had not. My cock was still rock hard from the excitement, Jim moved in behind me and started grinding the crotch of his shorts against my bare ass, in short order I felt his cock fully harden, and it was poking my hole a little bit through his shorts. I heard Jim spit, and felt a large glob of saliva land right on my hole, the new wetness combined with the open air sent a chill through my whole body. I was again terrified, I knew that at some point Jim was likely to take an interest in my ass, but I was still not prepared for this. He leaned over top of me and stuck his finger into my mouth and told me to get it nice and wet, I did. He stood back up and I felt his finger positioned at my hole, he began to push in, and after a painful initial period of resistance, it broke the outer barrier, he was now finger fucking me.

There was a lot of my saliva on his finger, so it actually slid in relatively easily, but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt. Once he got all the way down to this knuckle he stopped and just let it sit there, occasionally wiggling his finger a little which caused me to squeak a little every time, Jim loved that. Soon my ass adjusted and the pain had subsided. His finger now slid in and out with relative ease, and actually felt kinda good. He removed it from my ass, and brought in back around to my mouth. I knew what he wanted, I opened and he slid it back in, making me taste my ass on his finger. The he slid a 2nd finger in, I got them both covered in saliva, and he quickly moved them back to my hole, pushing them both in me, again I felt a great deal of pain, and made some small squeaks. After a while again the pain subsided and he was sliding them in me with relative ease.

Jim removed the fingers from my ass and I could hear him spitting again. I looked back over my shoulder at him to see him rubbing the spit all over his huge hard cock. Oh shit! He stepped forward and pressed it against my hole, it quickly became apparent that his cock was much thicker than 2 of his fingers. What scared me more was that he wasn't wearing a condom. I panicked and moved away from him.

"Okay boy, if that's what you want." Jim smiled a very wicked smile and walked away, heading for the locker room.

I pulled up my shorts and followed. As I walked I could tell that my hole felt different, that he had definitely stretched it out a bit. Each time I clinched, I felt it close back up a little. As I got to the locker room, Jim was getting dressed, I was confused as I expected him to be heading into the steam room. He simply told me to go get dressed and meet him back at his locker. I got dressed as quick a I could, not wanting him to leave, fearing his punishment.

"I was hoping you'd disobey me this time, and now I get to punish you. Last time I let you choose, but this time you have no choice. You're going to get in my car, and come over to my place with me." Jim said in a very matter of fact way.

I knew I had no choice and I followed him out to his car, I hopped into the passenger seat, and he got in to drive. Before we started moving, he ordered me to strip completely naked, I hesitated for a moment, but no longer, and removed all of my clothing. He took my clothes and put them in his glove box, and locked it. He told me I wouldn't get them back until he dropped me off again. Jim undid his pants and let loose his cock, which was still hard. He told me to suck him the whole way to his house, and don't stop no matter what happens. I brought my mouth down on him, he called me a good boy, and then began to drive. I was worried how I would get from the car to his house without any clothes, but that problem solved itself when he pulled into a garage and closed the door behind us. He pulled my head up and kissed me deeply.

"Tell Daddy you love him." Jim commanded

"I love you Daddy." My reply was almost instinct, but I certainly felt I didn't mean it

Jim got out and walked into the house, I followed. He took me by the hand and lead me up the stairs to his bedroom. As I stepped inside I realized he had indeed intended for me to disobey him tonight, as this had been his plan all along. In the room were at least 5 different video cameras all pointing at the bed from different angles, they all seemed to be connected to a computer sitting on a desk against the wall. Jim told me to sit on the bed.