Steam Room Slut

Story Info
Wife submits to other men in coed steam room.
4.3k words
4.28
243k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ranchhand
ranchhand
21 Followers

My wife Lisa and I enjoy a very wild and creative sex life, both in the bedroom and out and about at bars, dance clubs, and anywhere else our escapades take us as we live out each others sexual fantasies. Fulfilling your partners’ fantasies is definitely a turn-on by itself, but also results in tremendous rewards both by the intensified lusty sex after (or during) the fantasy, and by the erotic thrill when they in turn fulfill your fantasies.

A long-time fantasy of mine was fulfilled recently during a visit to a local massage parlor. I scheduled concurrent, hour and a half massages for Lisa and I on a Friday evening at 6pm. That would give us time to have a couple drinks at the local pub to loosen up before the massage.

The massage parlor has been there for many years, and is considered a "legitimate" establishment in comparison to a fly-by-night front for prostitution like many others. The rooms are always clean and the technicians are friendly, courteous, and well-trained females. Although it is run strictly as a "no funny business" service, it still has a 60's type hedonistic atmosphere. There is a coed shower room with several showerheads and very small flimsy plastic curtains that can at best only partially separate the shower areas. There is a coed steam room and coed sauna for before or after your massage. Although the rules dictate that your private areas must have some type of minimal covering during the massage (at least a wash cloth), there are no such rules in the shower, steam room and sauna. Those rooms you can enjoy fully nude, if you wish, among the other patrons.

The few times I've been there I spent the first 5-10 minutes in the steam room followed by a quick rinse in the shower, then the massage and afterwards a more thorough shower if I had extra time.

Once I was invited to the sauna by my masseuse after the massage, and nervously accepted. I was glad I did. She was very attractive and friendly, and there were a couple of other male patrons in the sauna so there was no chance of impropriety. I expect she knew exactly what she was doing as she would occasionally adjust and rewrap her small towel, giving us all brief glimpses of her lithe young body. She was lean but soft with perky c-cup breasts and puffy pointed nipples. At one point she changed position and sat with her feet apart up on the bench facing across the sauna towards myself and one other guy, giving us a clear view of her glistening swollen pussy and the few wisps of hair above it.

I followed up with a very long, very cold shower to cool down. I went home, told Lisa about the experience, and jacked off all over her breasts and stomach as she watched and brought herself to orgasm with a small vibrator.

Needless to say, these few visits to the massage parlor gave me the time and an erotic setting to develop some lusty sexual fantasies about taking my wife and exploring voyeurism and exhibitionism in the coed facilities. Developing the fantasies provided terrific material for frequent cum-spurting masturbation and fuel for intense bedroom performances until the time was right to live them out.

When Friday finally came and it was time to head out for our appointment, we left the pub and drove to the massage parlor, parking in the street. Coming through the holistic health food and spirituality shop in the front of the building, you pay the cashier at the back of the store and are lead through a rear doorway to the massage rooms by your appointed therapist. We were both a little buzzed from the alcohol and had smoked a joint on the way over so our inhibitions were low and we were very relaxed except for the sexual tension building up from our expectations of what lie ahead.

My wife is about 5'3" with dark hair and milky white skin. She is very feminine and has curves in all the right places but only weighs about 120 lbs. Although she is not athletic, she is an amazing woman in bed with more than enough sexual energy and endurance for one man to keep up with. She is always ready and willing.

We planned to meet in the steam room before the massage, but not sit close together or acknowledge that we knew each other. She would then be free to exhibit as much of her voluptuous body as she dared, provided that I was there to watch. I also had encouraged her to strike up conversation with other patrons and see where things might lead. I assumed that we wouldn't have much time before our therapists came looking for us, therefore not much could happen. But luckily I was wrong.

There were three other men in the steam room when I got there, one older distinguished gray-haired guy and two younger guys that looked like they worked out regularly and were in great shape. Lisa walked in a couple minutes after I did, and sat down on the bench beside one of the younger guys whose name we soon learned was Rick. There were benches on three sides, so if you walked in the door and started on the left bench there was the other younger guy then the older guy against the left wall. Directly across from the door in the center was Rick and towards the corner of the same bench to the right sat my wife. I was sitting in the center of the bench on the right side facing the first two guys. There was an open shower to the left side of the door on the wall directly in front of the other younger guy.

When Lisa walked in she had the small towel wrapped around her supple body and was holding it together between her breasts. The towel was small enough that it barely covered her ass, and it only overlapped in the front a couple of inches where she was holding it together. As she walked through the door to the bench with four pairs of eyes following her the front gaped open with each step, and I could see Rick was looking at her neatly trimmed bush.

When she sat down she adjusted the towel around so the opening was on her right side. While the towel still covered most of the front of her body to just below her pussy, it was completely open all the way down on the side facing the other men, and she looked incredibly sexy. I could see the lust building up in her eyes and knew she was having fun.

Although she had exchanged a quick "Hi" with the guy she was sitting beside, the conversation was not getting started well so I decided to try and get things going and ask her if this was her first time there. She answered that yes it was, and ask if I had been here before, and what to expect. I lied and said this was only my second time there and my first time to use the steam room. That opened the door for the other guys to jump in and tell her about the facility and services. They told her about the showers and the sauna, and some of the different types of massage she could request. The older guy didn't say much except to reply that his name was John.

The conversation gave all the guys an excuse to look over my wife’s body without being too conspicuous, and I observed their eyes roving all over her. The younger guys, Rick and Chris, were talkative and said that like tonight they occasionally came here after working out at the gym to relax and loosen up before going out partying.

During the conversation Lisa nonchalantly lifted her left leg up, bending her knee and putting her foot on the bench beside me. This lifted the bottom of her towel up and exposed her trimmed pussy to all of us, but especially me. I could see that her pussy was dripping wet, maybe partly from perspiration but I could also tell she was oozing sex juice from being horny and turned on. She acted as if she didn't realize what she was exposing, but I knew she was quite aware.

After a few minutes of small talk, Lisa told the guys that she had already downed a couple of drinks and smoked some weed on the way over, so she was feeling a great buzz but the steam was getting really hot. One of the guys pointed at the shower by the door and said it felt really great to have the cool water on your hot skin when the steam got to be too much to stand.

She innocently lied about being too embarrassed to get up in front of a room full of guys and take a shower completely naked, but they assured her that they did it all the time and they had seen other women do it. Rick said he would go first, that way she would not feel so intimidated. He dropped his towel and stood up, revealing a large, semi-erect cock. It was about average length, but very thick and had a very large mushroom-shaped head. His body was firm and mostly hairless except for the dark patch of pubic hair above his penis.

He turned on the water and began rinsing off, turning around under the splashing water and running his hands over his body as he did. He seemed to spend extra time rinsing his back and facing directly towards my wife while he ran his hands down the length of his penis a couple of times, and I know he was enjoying exposing himself to her. Lisa was staring directly at his large cock as if in a trance, and you could see it throb and jump every few seconds as the water ran down and streamed off the end of his dick, almost as if he was standing there pissing.

She was startled out of her trance when he asked "Are you ready?" She looked at him blankly, and he added, "to take a shower? Should I leave the water on, or turn it off?"

"Leave it on" she said in a shaky voice, and slowly opened her towel and stood up. She was so overwhelmed with lust that she was finding it difficult to speak. My god she looked good with her thick dark nipples sticking out, pointing slightly upward from her firm round milky-white breasts, showing us all how incredibly turned on she was.

My dick was getting hard and aching to be set free from being squeezed between my legs where I was trying to hold it down. Lisa stood close to Rick as he stepped out from under the water, almost touching each other as they passed. She looked so small and white next to his tall tanned frame, it was an erotic sight. She watched his penis almost the entire time as he sat back down on his towel without drying off and leaned back naked with his legs apart and his hands behind his head to watch my wife shower.

Chris took advantage of having a naked woman showering directly in front of him and shifted his position. He opened his towel and leaned back against the wall with his left foot up on the bench, exposing his nearly fully erect penis to my wife but blocking the view from the other guys except me. When she saw his erect penis she smiled at him and unabashedly took a long look at his tool, which caused it to swell even more. She could see pre-cum oozing from the tip and told me later it was all she could do to not lean over and lick it off. Chris took his right hand and grasped the base of his cock, slowly beginning to stroke it, causing more cum to ooze out. He had a very straight, slightly larger than average pole, with a proportionately sized head. His cock looked like the model for a good-sized dildo.

Lisa was putting on a great show under the spraying water. The cool water had made her nipples even harder and longer, sticking out almost a full inch. As she turned to face the wall with the cool water bouncing on her naked breasts she closed her eyes and moved her right hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Her left hand moved to her breasts, alternating between them, rubbing and squeezing her nipples. What an incredibly erotic sight to see. Chris and I had the best view, but it was obvious to the others exactly what was going on.

After only a few short seconds of caressing herself, she leaned slightly forward at the waist causing her ass to stick out a little. Then with her feet spread apart she put her left hand up on the wall to steady herself as she tilted forward, letting the water spray down her neck, shoulders, and back, running down between her delicious buns and streaming across her pink puckered anus, down to where her hand was now really working on her clitoris. I'm sure Rick and John had a clear view of her anus and cleanly shaved pussy lips and could watch as her fingers vigorously massaged her swollen clit. Her body shuddered slightly, and a faint moan escaped from her lips as she went over the edge into an intense orgasm.

Meanwhile I had taken Chris's lead and freed my cock while putting my right foot up on the bench to at least somewhat hide my throbbing penis from the other guys. I was gently stroking my dick with the fingers of my left hand and could feel the pre-cum trickling down the underside of the shaft. John, the quiet older guy, still had his towel on but you could see his cock starting to swell beneath it, and from the size of the impression it was making in his towel this guy had an enormous dick. It already ran almost halfway down the length of his thighs.

Lisa missed none of this scene. She had turned around with flushed cheeks and was smiling coyly as she looked around the steam room at the effect she was having on her audience. She turned off the water and moved back to the bench beside Rick. She sat down in the corner on her towel without bothering to try and cover back up. The bench wrapped around the corner and she leaned back against the wall against which I was sitting, facing the other guys. She moved her right leg up onto the bench beside Rick leaving her left leg hanging off the side of the bench toward me. This gave all of the other guys a clear view of her spread pussy, but she was so overcome with lust and wantonness that she didn't care, she was loving every minute of the tease.

Rick broke the silent sexual tension when he asked, "So did you enjoy your shower?" Everyone laughed because the answer was so obvious. Lisa playfully stretched out her leg and pushed him on the thigh, answering, "Of course I did, didn't you?" "Very much" he said. Pushing on his thigh with her foot caused his swollen penis to swing back and forth and grow even more, with the veins sticking out and the large head swelling and becoming dark purplish until it seemed it would burst.

"Now that you've seen the affect you've had on all of us, it seems only fair you help relieve the condition you've put us in!" said Rick jokingly. After a pause that seemed like an eternity as we all waited for her answer, Lisa laughed and replied "That seems like a reasonable request, but it looks to me like a couple of you have already started taking care of the job yourselves!" She was referring to Chris and I stroking our erect shafts.

With that Lisa sat up and moved over beside Rick. She reached over with her right arm and grabbed hold of his big dick with her small white hand and began stroking. She leaned over and lapped up the cum oozing out of his hole with her tongue, licking her lips and letting out a seductive "mmMMmm".

Chris and I both got up holding our cocks and moved toward her. I reached her first and she grabbed my dick, stuck it in her mouth and started yanking the base of the shaft and bobbing her head up and down the rest. Chris moved in close to her face and was seriously working his hand up and down his pole, which was causing a rhythmic squishing sound as he stroked due to the buildup of sweat and cum on his hand and dick. Sometimes it would squirt off the end of his dick and splatter on Lisa's cheek and right breast.

Rick put his left arm around Lisa and started massaging her left breast and twisting her nipple as she jacked him off. His right hand started on her other breast causing her to let out a muffled moan around my thick shaft that was crammed into her mouth.


To my left I could see that John had shed his towel and was standing up wringing his log of a dick, working to get it all the way hard. Even slightly flaccid it looked like a penis you only saw in a porno movie or web site. It was at least a 10 incher, and was as thick as the thickest part of Lisa's forearm.

I was nearing the edge when Lisa let go and grabbed Chris's slippery cock and stuffed it in her mouth. I was working on finishing my orgasm and could see that Lisa had spread her legs wide and Rick's right hand had moved down to her pussy, causing her to squirm around on the bench and moan constantly. She was still energetically pumping Rick and Chris's cocks and I was amazed with their staying power.

I finally reached release and started squirting velvety ropes of cum towards Lisa's left side, aiming for her breast. The first shot hit her arm, the second and third hit home on her left breast and side. Rick at first pulled his hand away when he felt the hot cum, but then put it back and started rubbing the cum all over her breast and nipple.

Chris was next to go and his first blast surprised Lisa and shot down her throat causing her to gag a little. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and the next blast coated her chin and neck. Chris continued to unload an amazing amount of cum all over Lisa's breasts and stomach as she pumped his cock dry. Cum was hanging from her chin and her right nipple; it was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. She continued jacking off Rick, her hand coated with the cum that had been oozing out of his dick.

I sat down on Lisa's left side and began massaging her breasts with the slippery cum that was coating them, spreading it all over her stomach and breasts up to her shoulders. Rick had moved his arm out from around her and leaned back, placing his right hand over Lisa's small white one on his big dick and began stroking with her in an effort bring himself off.

Lisa had moved to the very front edge of the bench and Chris knelt down on his knees in front of her and had at least three fingers inserted into her pussy with one hand and the other was flicking her clit back and forth as he studied her pussy intently. Lisa's body shuddered violently as another wave of intense orgasms rocked through her, squirting sex juice all over Chris's hand and onto the floor.

I had almost forgotten John was there when he stepped up and stood over Chris with his massive tool in both hands. Lisa didn't miss a beat and grabbed it with her left hand, licked the oozing cum off and tried to shove it in her mouth. It was so big all she could do was cram the spongy head in and maybe a couple of inches of the thick shaft before her mouth was completely full to the back of her throat. But like the sex trooper she is, she started bobbing her head back and forth as much as she could and pumped her hand up and down above his.

Then it was Rick's turn to blast away. He moaned loudly and began to shoot. The first blast went straight up in the air and fell back onto his stomach, cock, and his and Lisa's hands. Lisa pushed his cock towards the middle of the room and thick streams of cum arced out toward the middle of the floor, splattering at least 4 feet out into the room.

When Rick was finally done, Lisa turned all her attention to bringing off the massive tubesteak that was stretching her jaws. She put both hands on John's cock and started feverishly pistoning his shaft. John put his hands on her head for balance and helped her continue to bob back and forth on the head of his dick.

I had my right arm around my wife and was twisting and pulling on her nipples with both hands. Chris had managed to insert four fingers and was pounding his hand in and out of her pussy. Her body was convulsing in sensory overload. She is a sex goddess, and I must be the luckiest man alive!

Rick had gotten up and turned on the shower to rinse off, when John started swaying and shaking, signaling he was close to ejaculation. When he started shooting his load, Lisa tried to swallow the first couple of blasts, but her mouth was too full and it began to gush out from the corners of her mouth, dripping down onto Chris below. Lisa pulled the huge head from her mouth and the next blast splattered her neck with the hot pearl-white liquid. The last gusher was on her chest between her breasts and ran down between them onto her stomach.

ranchhand
ranchhand
21 Followers
12