Steamy Encounters

Story Info
He makes a hot tape before he meets her.
2.3k words
3.93
15.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majka
majka
2 Followers

There is not one word of falsity in my story. I feel lucky to have had such experiences in my life and hope one day my husband will desire to partake in such erotic play.

One of my best friends was trying to set up another very close friend of mine. The guy (I’ll call him Jack) was a friend of my best friend’s boyfriend’s. He was coming from northern California to San Francisco to meet her. I was to be there with her as support. Although Jack was the most attractive red-headed man I’ve ever laid eyes on, my friend clammed up too much to be of any interest to him. He’d been working as a fisherman in Alaska with my friend’s boyfriend (I’ll call him Aaron) and moved down to northern California. Aaron had shown him pictures of my friend and me. He’d never been to San Francisco before, and after seeing our pictures, he was very interested in coming down for a visit!

Well, the two of them didn’t hit it off at all. I was casually dating a friend from high school, who I was VERY much interested in, but he was on the rebound and wasn’t looking for anything permanent. Jack called me one day and asked if I’d like to come up to visit him one weekend. We talked numerous times on the phone and I was completely taken by him. I agreed to visit him. One day, while getting ready for a late morning dr. appointment, the phone rang. I let the answering machine take it. Boy was I glad I did. It was Jack. He was breathing heavily into the phone. He was masturbating. His breathing was deep and his voice was heavy. I turned the volume up on the answering machine, pulled my pants down, laid on the couch and masturbated to his voice coming from the black and silver box across the room. In the end, we climaxed together and his voice trailed off, saying my name…over and over.

I put that tape in my Walkman and listened to it over and over again. I listened to it on the bus that day to my appointment, and every day on my way to and from work. I must have been a sight to the other bus riders because I was in a state of permanent happiness. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. It made me feel VERY sexy to listen to that tape in front of so many strangers, too. If I had it turned up loudly, I wondered if the person sitting next to me could hear his moans. I didn’t care.

Never in my sexual life had someone done something so HOT for me; TO me! I would listen to that tape at work, hiding the Walkman in my desk drawer and using just one plug-in style earphone. What a fantastic way to get through the day.

Jack had told me he wanted me to wear specific clothing on my trip up to visit him. I didn’t have a car, so I was taking Greyhound. I went shopping for a garter belt and stockings and I bought a skin-tight purple dress. All this was incredibly exciting to me. At the time, I was 22 years old, and I was VERY modest and shy. He told me he wanted me to be wearing the dress, garter, stockings, and red lipstick and when I got off the bus, he wanted me to walk up to him and kiss him hard, French-style, in front of onlookers on the bus.

Honestly, I failed in most respects there. I was too nervous to dress so scantily on a Greyhound bus. (If you’ve ever been to Greyhound in San Francisco, or any other part of America, you can understand that attracting the wrong kind of attention is a likely probability! I am not one who likes to attract this kind of attention.) I did wear the garter and nylons (with seams up the back) but I didn’t wear the dress. I basically had the entire outfit on under my pants and sweater. I did wear bright lipstick; it was the closest thing to RED that I felt comfortable with. I DID walk up to him and kiss him, though. He was standing by a phone booth and I saw him from the bus. I was one of the only people getting off the bus at this stop. It was February, and it was rainy. As we kissed, he turned me so my back was facing the side of the bus and he grabbed my ass feverishly. He kept my face locked in place with his other hand as he did this. All I could think about was the people on the bus looking at us. Instantly, I felt light spasms of pleasure deep within me.

He had a room booked for us at an old hotel in the town he lived in. The place was deserted. The minute we walked into our room, he excused himself to go to the bathroom. The room was decked with a lit fireplace, and the most amazingly beautiful antique furniture.

Needless to say, the events that happened in that room, that night, are fuzzy in my memory now. There were far more alarmingly erotic adventures to be had several months down the road….

I lived with my brother in an apartment in the Castro district of San Francisco at the time. We were heavily into our party days, and we partied pretty hard. Jack came down for a visit one weekend. My brother was going to be out all night clubbing. Our party accessories of choice were alcohol and crystal meth. Jack arrived on Friday and met me after work. We took a cab back to my place. We had our share of cocktails after work, followed by a couple lines of meth. At that time, I really enjoyed being wired for several hours before climbing into the sack for endless hours of hard-driving sex, but Jack wanted to get going on that immediately. I had to stave him off for a while. We had a couple drinks, then brother left the house. I had this wicker chair that someone had put their foot through, so the seat was hollow. Jack had told me to put on my purple dress and stockings and garter belt, and to wait in my room while he “got things ready” in the other room. I didn’t know what he was up to, but I dared a guess or two in my mind. He came back to my room, he blindfolded and gagged me, then guided me to the living room. He sat me down on the chair and bound my ankles to the legs of the chair with some nylons. He tied a soft bathrobe belt around my neck and then extended the length of the binding belt with some more nylons. He tied this to my hands behind my back and wrapped it around the legs of the chair and to the nylons binding my ankles. I was constricted in such a way that if I pulled any part of my body in any direction, each binding would tighten and my throat would inevitably become more and more constricted.

When he was finished constructing his masterpiece, I sensed him stepping back, admiring what he’d just created: a perfectly bound me.

Without him saying a word, I heard him walk down the hallway toward the bedrooms and front door and then I heard the door open and shut. He left the premises! I was stuck there, in that position, blindfolded, completely helpless. He came back about 10 minutes later (the longest ten minutes of my life) and he walked by me into the kitchen. I heard some rummaging around and minutes later he was at my side. I felt something hard and cold touch my lips. It was something he’d found in the kitchen. He teased me endlessly for about 10 minutes, not saying a single word. For all I knew, it could have been someone else entirely! I was instructed not to make a single movement or sound. I followed these commands perfectly. From underneath me, through the hollow of the chair, I felt something touching my pussy; just the outer regions; and I resisted all urges to squirm in my chair. I was so wet I must have left quite a mark on the floor underneath me. To this day I don’t know what he used on me from under that chair, but after a few moments of teasing, he put it inside me and I just moaned through my gag. I couldn’t move a single part of my body and that made me more and more excited.

I sensed him sitting on the ground next to me. He put his hands under the chair and fondled me - gently here, and roughly there. He had such a grab on me that his fingers were set perfectly between my lips and he then inserted one inside my pussy. It slid so easily that he immediately put two more in. DEEPLY. I made a tight grunt/moan noise and he quickly pulled his fingers out from inside me. I don’t think he was pleased with my reacting to this. I felt him stand up and move behind me. He pulled my hands down lower toward the ground and tightened the reign behind me. My face was pointing straight up toward the ceiling and my breathing became quite a bit more difficult.

He re-assumed his position beside me and my breathing became quicker, and lighter. I was feeling quite light-headed, but I was not anywhere near to passing out. I felt his breath just underneath me, and next I felt his tongue. He was lapping up my juices from underneath me as I sat bound, blindfolded and gagged. While he was licking me, I felt something hard enter me slowly. It was thick. VERY thick. I am guessing it was a cucumber, but I still have no idea. He somewhat roughly forced it into me and I winced silently. It felt amazing. I wanted him to keep thrusting it in and out of me. He brought my dream to life and fucked me with it till I came. I came SO hard.... He had instructed me not to move a single inch, and when I was coming, I tried my best to be still. But we all know that it’s pretty much impossible to be completely still when having an intense orgasm! He let me move as much a little...

When he was done, he untied my hands, neck and ankles and walked me back to my room.. He was kind enough to remove my gag and light a cigarette for me and guide my hand to the ashtray. He wasn’t a smoker so I appreciated this immensely!

For the rest of the evening, he kept me blindfolded. To me there is nothing more erotic than being blindfolded. All other senses come into action so intensely. I could smell my own come, and I could smell the sweat and sexy heat coming from between his legs when he entered the room and stood in front of me. He held my arms securely at my sides and told me to leave them there. He took his cock and put the head just at the tips of my lips. I started to open them and he denied me that action. He reached down and put his fingers inside me and gathered moisture to put on my lips. Once my lips were wet with my own juices, he pushed his cock through them. His hands went back to holding my arms in place as he shoved his cock into my mouth. I almost gagged, but I’m a very adept cock sucker, so I immediately opened my throat, taking every inch of him in. I am lucky he was not overly endowed. He fucked my face slowly at first. Thrusting solidly and deeply to the back of my throat, I lapped his cock with my tongue on every entry.

He let go of my arms and held my head steady. Now he was REALLY fucking my face. I had a steady and mildly firm grip on his cock as he slid in and out. His pace quickened and I knew he would be coming any second. After two or three more thrusts, he came so furiously into my mouth that I didn’t have a chance to swallow. His come shot straight down my throat. I almost choked. I thought I would be blowing come out of my nose! This didn’t happen, though. He secured my mouth closed so I didn’t have the choice when to release his cock from my grip. He squirted every last drop of his come into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow every last drop.

Afterwards, he lit me another cigarette and I sat and smoked it while he climbed into the bed behind me. When I was done, I lay back. I whispered a subtle “thank you” to him and he leaned to me and said, “You were everything I wanted you to be tonight.” With that, I turned my blindfolded gaze to nowhere and happily went to sleep.

When I awoke, my blindfold was off and put away. Jack lay sleeping next to me. The apartment was immaculate and my brother was safe and sound in his own bedroom.

Many other nights such as this ensued. Our relationship lasted about 2 years. The first year was filled with MANY sexual romps and adventures. But we were not a match made in heaven.

I'm currently married and happily in love, but something is lacking in my sexual life. One of these days, I will surprise my husband...He is timid and not into anything BDSM. This may call for outside resources.

majka
majka
2 Followers