Steamy Massage

Story Info
A journey through the 'full body special'.
939 words
3.33
27.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a story for the female readers on this beautiful site.)

It is a cloudy day, early in the afternoon after a stressful day at work and you scheduled a 'full body massage special' at a small massage parlour across town.

You are barely through the door, when your name is already called by the smiling assistant on the front desk as you are guided to a small bright white room with incense already burning. It is warm, just the right temperature.

As the woman, who guided you in takes a leave to let you undress and lie down, you hear a voice coming from the room next door. A male voice.

"I'll be right with you, Miss. I suggest you lie down on the couch and start to relax. I must assume it was a tough day, considering you chose the 'full body special'."

Just as you positioned yourself comfortably on the couch face down, you can hear the door to the next room opening. You don't mind looking up as he enters and prepares a few little bottles between him and you.

"I will begin your massage now, Miss. Please relax and jst enjoy."

His voice is smoothing, calm, full of confidence.

You hear a click as he opens a bottle of massage oil.

The next thing you feel is a drop of liquid running down your back, slowly and cool. The drop runs from your shoulders down your spine right to your lumbar vertebra before you feel the first touch of warm, strong fingertips.

They are slowly spreading the massage oil over your back. It is smooth, almost like velvet running along your skin.

"you feel very tense, Miss. let me help you with that."

The fingertips spread out and you can feel the palms of his hands slowly pressing your muscles in circles to loosen the pressure. Slow gentle but firm circles. from the spine slowly going outwards.

For the shoulders the fingertips just pinpoint the tense muscles and spread out, seemingly making any stress, any sorrow disappear with the stiffness.

You feel the hands sliding down flat down your back sprading a new layer of warming oil all over.

The room is silent but it is no awkward or uncomfortable silence. It is total relaxation.

As his hands rest for just a moment on your lower back you can swear you still feel his touch and warmth in his shoulders though for a fraction of a second you can feel the warmth of the hands crawl deep under your skin with the oil.

On your lower back you can feel how he sets up the sides of his palms and flattening them as he moves them slowly to the sides taking every negative bit of thought with them.

The warming touch vanishes only to resurface on your calves, rubbing firmly, leaving a feeling of relieve with every stroke.

The room is filled with the soothing scent of incense as you feel the towel, that you put over your bottom is gently lifted yet not removed.

"Miss? Do you wish to continue to the final step of our special? Many clients don't feel comfortable once it comes to it."

It is the first time You hear anything since the massage started. You almost forgot there was a voice attached to that touch. A man attached to this warm touch.

As you don't take any action; you feel the towel, now soaked in scented massage oil is slowly removed as you feel the touch on your bottom so gentle, that you can tell only by the warmth.

As you sink into a deeper state of relaxation, like sinking into a warm pool of water, you can feel a different touch on your lower back.

Lips. A kiss as gentle as the hands resting on your bottom.

then another kiss only inches from the last.

The kisses continue crawling down almost for what feels like an eternity.

The hands start moving slowly. No gtip just gentle strokes around your bottom to your inner thighs and back. Back and forth, back and forth.

"Don't be scared. Just relax". You hear muffled by the blankness that the relaxing massage left in your absolutely eased mind.

One kiss on your inner thigh before you stiffen for just a moment as his tongue, even warmer than his hands, makes gentle contact with the tingly spot between your legs. His tongue draws firm cirles around your clitoris. Always the same pressure only varying in speed.

He is experienced but can't help but moan a little as your taste runs through his mouth. You can hear it.

You feel the tongue speeding up more and more, keeping a steady pressure with firm stimulation.

His hands stroke restless over your bottom, caring. you dont know how long its been like this but the moment his hands unite with his tongue in your thighs the world seems to disolve into pleasure before your eyes; exploding into ecstacy.

"I hope you enjoyed our 'full body special', Miss.

Our policy is: 'Let no customer leave unsatisfied.' It was my pleasure and I hope you will schedule an appointment with us again soon."

Your breath is shallow and your body is still shaking from the touch of the massage as you dress and prepare to leave.

(I hope the female readers enjoyed this short journey. I tried not to force to much mandatory emotional reactions to outside stimuli so that every woman reading this can experience it differently. I wrote this up in one session and since this is my first story; again feedback is much appreciated.)