Stefanie Goes for a Jog

Story Info
She goes for her run and gets tricked by three men.
2.5k words
3.87
81.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCanuck
JCanuck
30 Followers

Stefanie sat in the grass with her legs stretched out in front of her. She held her toes and counted to ten feeling the stretch in her leg muscles. She let out a deep sigh and decided she was ready to go for a jog. She stood up with her strawberry blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and started out down her driveway and up the road with her IPod playing. She jogged along thinking about her move and how it was a great decision to get away from the big city it was a much friendlier and safer place to be. She passed a few small houses that looked old and run down, the fences were falling over and the grass tall from not being cut in a long time. It was unfortunate that these houses weren't being kept up but she didn't mind the privacy and her place was immaculate. A big change from the apartment she used to live in the downtown core of the big city with her ex boyfriend. Her thoughts floated through her head, safer and friendlier but mostly away from her ex and his problems. She rounded the corner and was nearing a fork in the road. Slowing to almost a stop she was trying to decide which way to go when a voice called out to her.

"Take the trail through the woods," a man called stepping out from behind an old broken down truck in his yard.

Stefanie studied him carefully and felt her nervousness building as he got closer to her. He looked dirty and was huge man at least 6'4 maybe even taller she thought which in comparison to Stefanie was way bigger than her petite 5'3 frame. He wiped his hands on his pants and smiled brightly as he stood in front of Stefanie which for some reason immediately put her at ease. She laughed inside thinking he be dirty but he is ruggedly handsome.

"Truly sorry I didn't mean to scare you, but you might want to avoid going down that road there's a bar over there and it has very bad people hanging around all the time," he said smiling even brighter making Stefanie smile back. "They tend to be really rude and treat the women around here poorly and you being new to the are would be just what they are looking for."

"It sounds pretty bad," she said with a deep frown. "Thanks so much for the warning."

"I'm Jack by the way," he offered never taking his eyes off of her.

He held his hand out for her to shake and she accepted it warmly. She noticed how strong his hands were and felt a spark. She liked this man Jack and his charm and wished she had dressed a little differently so she would be more enticing instead of her old sweats.

Jack wiped his brow and asked, "Do you always run at night?"

Stefanie nodded and answered, "Always at night I just never have the time in the morning but I love to do it."

She noticed a couple of more men coming from where Jack was working. They didn't look as friendly as Jack. The first man to reach her and Jack was dressed in an old pair of torn jeans and a greasy red hooded sweater. Stefanie noticed his hair was really messy and he was in desperate need of a shave. The second man was smoking a nasty smelling cigar and just as dirty as the first. The only difference between them was he was bald.

Jack turned to them and spoke, "I was just telling this cute little lady with the beautiful green eyes that she didn't want to go down that way because of the bar." He winked at Stefanie and she felt flush at how he openly flirted with her.

The men nodded their agreement and they told her some stories about some of the local women's bad luck dealing with some of the drunks at that bar. Stefanie was very appreciative of their warnings and had decided she liked them even though they were about as opposite from her as they could get. Jack pointed to the path which would take her through the woods and explained how it looped around and came back out to the main road after a half mile. Stefanie thought that was fine and it would be nice to see some of the forest on her run anyway. She started to jog off, brushing by Jack and giving him a wink.

"Thanks guys!" she yelled back with a wave.

The next night Stefanie got ready for her evening run but before leaving the house looked in the mirror one last time. She had decided earlier in the day at work she would impress Jack and show him what she really looked like not what she looked like in sweats. She wore a very tight top that displayed her large 36C breasts perfectly and instead of sweat pants wore a pair of short shorts. She tied her hair back as usual and started to run, faster than normal because she wanted to find the fork in the road quickly. Slowing down to catch her breath she had come to the fork, she looked for her ruggedly handsome Jack but he was nowhere to be found. She looked around the truck in his yard but had to continue disappointed. She shrugged and followed the advice form the last night and stuck to the path through the forest.

It felt different from last night as Stefanie jogged along. It seemed darker and lonelier the deeper into the woods she went. She now just wanted to find the main road and go home. Up ahead someone was moving around in the bushes and her heart started racing. She slowed to walk when she recognized the person.

"Hi there," she said in a very friendly voice feeling relieved it was one of Jack's friends. His bald head and foul smelling cigar were unmistakable to Stefanie.

She hadn't noticed his smile the night before but it was a crooked smile and unpleasant. She felt the urge to run but before she could a set of hands gripped her shoulders tightly and held her so she couldn't move. Stefanie turned her head slowly to see Jack. Unlike before he looked different, not ruggedly handsome anymore but large and scary. Stefanie let out a sharp cry as he threw her down to the ground. Her eyes darted to the side as sticks broke and out stepped the dirty man in the red sweater. All three of them were standing over her looking like the bad men they described that hung out at the bar.

"Now that is one fine piece of ass," the dirty man in the red sweater said with an evil laugh which made Jack and the bald man to laugh too.

"Damn look at those tits Jack I didn't notice those last night," the bald man shouted as he squeezed one roughly.

With tears welling up in her eyes Stefanie asked Jack, "Why are you doing this?"

He didn't bother answering her but pushed her down flat on her back and held her arms outstretched above her head. Stefanie wriggled hard but she was no match for Jack's strength and succumbed. She lay still as the bald man pulled her top up exposing her breasts. He caressed them slowly and pulled on her nipples making her whimper.

"So fucking hot," he mumbled as he leaned over and sucked hungrily on her.

Stefanie felt his mouth all over her breasts he would kiss then lick and then suck hard. She couldn't stop it from happening but her nipples hardened to their delight.

"The little slut likes it," he pointed to her breasts covered in saliva. "You could cut glass with her nipples!"

The man in the red sweater laughed at his friend's comment and tugged Stefanie's shorts pulling her panties down with them. He bunched them up in a ball and held them to his nose inhaling deeply before throwing them into the bushes. She turned her head away looking off into the distance hoping for someone to come and help. Her legs were pushed wide apart giving him a look at her pussy. He sucked on two of his fingers crudely in front of her and put them between her thighs and rubbed her hard. Stefanie groaned involuntarily making the man in the red sweater smile.

He turned to his friend the bald man and spoke, "She really is a whore, she's soaking wet."

Stefanie wanted to scream and deny she was wet but the fact was her body betrayed her again. She was reacting to these disgusting men's touches. She heard the unzipping of the pants and then the weight of the man with red sweater on top of her. His hard cock touched her pussy clumsily and roughly before it was shoved inside her. Stefanie's body arched immediately as he thrust hard inside her from the onset. There was no gentle build up he just rocked his hips hard and fucked her tight little body as the bald man continued working her breasts.

Jack looked down at Stefanie and grinned. "That's it cutie take his cock in that tight little pussy of yours. You know you like it, you're just another whore at heart."

Stefanie felt her heart sink at Jack's words. She didn't even notice that the bald man had stripped himself and was stroking his dick next to her pretty face. She was startled when he slapped his cock against her cheek and pushed it against her soft lips. Her groans deepened as the constantly intensifying fucking continued. Stefanie couldn't stop the cock from entering her mouth as the bald man fed it to her and caused her to gag. Jack continued to enjoy what was happening as Stefanie's beautiful body was fiercely ravaged by his friends. The bald man's grunting was getting louder as he got closer to cumming. Stefanie closed her eyes tightly as the cock from her mouth was withdrawn and stroked quickly just inches from her face. She felt it hit her repeatedly as the bald man gave her a massive facial. She tasted his cum on her lips and groaned her displeasure. He laughed and even rubbed it into her strawberry blonde hair before falling back from her.

"Bitch looks good now," said the man in the red shirt between thrusts.

The man in red worked hard as sweat dripped onto her flat stomach from his brow as he leaned over her pounding her pussy as hard as he could. His body tensed as he pulled out and he hurried to straddle Stefanie putting his cock between her breasts. She gasped as he pushed her breasts together around his slick cock and rocked his hips back and forth. He held them roughly and tit fucked her until he couldn't hold on any longer and blasted his load over her nipples and even hitting the underside of her chin. She couldn't believe what they were doing to her but could do nothing about it.

Jack watched his friend and smiled as he let go of her arms. She stayed still knowing they weren't done yet. She watched as Jack moved around in front of her taking in her cum covered body and face.

"You should have gone the other way there's nothing but nice homes and even a park," he said with an evil grin. "Now you're going to take it in the ass from a large cock."

Stefanie tried to push him away but he turned her over onto her stomach easily and pinned her with little effort. He gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed them smiling at how firm they were. He appreciated how she kept herself in shape. She felt him spit at her ass and right into her hole. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for him to do it. Her cries were loud as he forced the head of his engorged cock into her ass while the other two men stroked feverishly trying to get hard. Jack was rough on Stefanie plunging his cock between her cheeks until his body was flat against her ass buried all the way inside. She held her breath feeling the immense pressure of him inside her. Her body lifted with him when he pulled back and slammed down to the ground when he pushed in. Her muscles tightened as he started grinding against her sending a shock throughout her body. Stefanie could not believe what was happening to her as she was having an orgasm. Jack laughed hard feeling her body gripping at him knowing she hated herself for enjoying his cock in her ass. He thrust harder sending her over the edge forcing her to cum uncontrollably.

The other two men were hard and ready for more of Stefanie's body and they positioned her for a final fucking. She was lowered onto the bald man's cock feeling him slowly slide up into her wet pussy. She groaned as it felt good to have him inside her but she was ashamed to be feeling that way. He placed his hands on her hips and slowly worked in and out as Jack maneuvered behind her and gripped her shoulders. His cock poked at her ass and then popped inside. Stefanie's green eyes glazed over as she felt their two cocks thrusting together inside her body. The bald man bucked his hips thrusting upward into her pussy as Jack drove his large cock into her ass over and over.

"Still one more left," the man in red taunted Stefanie as he stood along side her gripping her hair.

He pushed his cock between her lips and smiled as he watched this pretty woman suck his cock. The three men fucked the sexy jogger together and used her however they wanted. She endured them switching places over and over until they all had a turn at her ass, pussy and mouth. The grunts and groans were growing and the men were all getting closer to finishing with Stefanie. She sucked hard on Jack until he pulled his cock from her mouth and pressed it to her lips. He began squirting cum all over her face and she tasted his bitterness as she had tasted the bald man's before. The man in red worked harder and harder in her pussy until he suddenly filled her up inside. Stefanie's body went rigid feeling his cum splashing inside her as he grunted deeply and continued to pump upwardly until he collapsed under her. Stefanie let out a low groan as the bald man wrapped his arms around her waist and fucked her like a wild animal. He pulled her body back against him roughly as he slammed forward until he released a huge stream of cum into her ass. He finished and let go of her waist and she fell forward collapsing to the ground exhausted and sore from being taken and used by the three men. They left her on the ground and laughed as they dressed.

"Hope to see you tomorrow night," Jack yelled at Stefanie as the three men walked off back out of the forest.

JCanuck
JCanuck
30 Followers