Steff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,187 Followers

Then his whole hot knob was in her mouth. It was all she could do to wrap her lips around the thing, and she mewled softly deep in her throat. The fat thing felt so strange in her mouth, which was already filling with spit and precum. Steve kept fucking into her from behind, nudging her forward; another inch of the straining shaft slipped between her lips, and she had to swallow or start drooling.

She swallowed again, and then started sucking at the straining tube of meat in her mouth.

Paul leaned against the back of the couch, and stared down at the horny young woman as her cheeks collapsed around his ridged penis. He could not believe how hot her silky, wet mouth felt around his manhood. "Yeah, that's great, Steffy," he groaned, and pulled downward on her hair, forcing another three inches of his dick into her defenseless mouth.

Stefannie began bobbing her head up and down the massive fucker; she was startled to find that she liked the rock hard shaft sliding in and out of her sucking, slurping mouth, liked the way his dick bruised her pouting lips.

She felt Steve fucking her strongly from behind, and began rocking between the two men, taking six inches of Paul's dick into her mouth rocking forward, and rutting back against Steve.

The first orgasm flashed through her body, and she took her mouth off of Paul's cock for a moment - he wasn't even holding her head any more. "Ohhn, fuck this is so bad!" she moaned. "Fuck me harder, Steve, please, fuck me harder!" Some moments later, she noticed Paul's stiff schlong still in front of her, and stuffed it back into her wide-open mouth, began bobbing her head, quicker this time. She reached up with one hand, and started jacking the fat thing as she slurped up and down its length.

She wasn't sure which man started getting off first. Paul was humping his hips up to meet her hungry mouth, and Steve was rutting into her harder than ever. She was breaking into her second orgasm - or was it her third? - when Paul's dick began shooting load after load into her mouth.

Stefannie did not even stop to think - she was out of her mind with lust, and she swallowed the thick semen without pause as Steve dumped his own load into her taught belly.

It took her long minutes to realize what she had done, how far she had lost control. She wiped her lips off with the back of her hand, and then started as Mark pushed her onto her butt, then got down beside her. She looked over at Paul, but he was already dressing. Mark kissed her deeply, and then withdrew slightly. "I'll get mine later, Mrs. Peters," he said softly. "I couldn't help but jack off watching you with those other two.

Stefannie Peters stared at them blankly as they left her house.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,187 Followers
12