Step-Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
996 Followers

His immediate reaction was to jerk off right then and there. To close his eyes and replay the images of Alex in the shower a couple of weeks ago and in her skimpy lingerie kissing his cheek in the hallway just moments earlier as he pleasured himself. But as his hand moved towards his twitching cock to do just that, he suddenly stopped himself, desperately wanting to be a better man than that.

Thomas squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head from side to side, trying frantically to knock the illicit thoughts of his wife's daughter from his mind. It was a valiant effort, but the competing argument coming from his groin made it a losing one. The raging hard-on throbbing in between his legs needed to be dealt with.

He knew that what he was feeling was wrong, but he felt helpless to stop it. Almost in a trance-like state, he suddenly found himself back out in the hallway, stark naked, softly making his way toward Alex's bedroom. As he made it to the door, he was fortunate enough to discover it slightly ajar, and without any hesitation, he gently eased it open further to allow him to look in.

This time, he did not stop his hand from making contact with his aching prick as he laid eyes on the breathtaking young lady lying on the bed. Lucky for him it was a humid evening and she had opted to throw the covers off of her, leaving her magnificent 20-year-old, nightie-clad body on full display. Without even realizing he had begun doing it, his hand slowly started to move back and forth on his shaft as he gazed upon her. He wondered if she was actually asleep already, after all it had only been a few minutes since their exchange in the hallway. He also wondered if she was wearing any panties underneath her sparse lingerie.

All of a sudden she shifted slightly, sending Thomas into a near panic as he held his breath in anticipation of getting caught. Fortunately her eyes did not open, leading him to believe that perhaps she had already fallen asleep. He exhaled slowly as he continued to slide his hand up and down his rock hard dick. Then, much to his delight, he noticed something else that her slight movement had uncovered. She was indeed not wearing any panties.

Alex's little blue nightie had slid up her body ever so slightly when she had subconsciously adjusted her position on the bed, and he could clearly see that she was completely unencumbered below the waist. She was clean shaven, and he could just make out the outline of her pristine pussy lips in the faint light that crept into the room from the hallway. Instinctively, his hand began to move faster on his cock as he stared at her exposed snatch.

He was in a complete and total haze. A part of him knew what he was doing was despicable, but it was almost as if that portion of him was watching another man. He did nothing to halt his actions. Wanton lust and carnal desires were controlling his each and every thought and movement at this point. His hand was now stoking his shaft as fast as was humanly possible.

Finally, it happened. Not the release that Thomas and his piston-like arm movement were hoping for, but something else entirely. The cloud of sexual hunger and need fully enveloped him. Before he even knew what was happening, he had made his way into the bedroom.

Despite the trance-like stupor, Thomas moved with precision and speed. Cock in hand, he quickly manoeuvred himself to the bed and in one swift, cat-like movement, he eased himself onto the bed, seemingly without waking the sleeping beauty lying before him. As he gazed down upon her, there may have been an instant when his conscious managed the slightest protest, but it was no match for his licentious lust.

And then, faster than he could say 'dirty stepfather' he did it.

Alex's eyes jumped open and she let out a gasp as soon as their flesh connected. But before her eyes could even focus or her breath could form a word, she felt him slip inside of her.

He groaned in long-awaited satisfaction as he pushed his hips forward and buried as much of his dick into her sweet young cunt as he could in a single thrust.

She did not struggle against him right away, her mind and body still trying to comprehend the sudden onslaught. But it did not take her long to regain her senses.

"Thomas?" She half-asked and half-whimpered as her hands began to push his body away. "What? No?"

Oblivious to her words, his hands quickly moved to pin hers down and his mouth intuitively covered her lips to silence her voice. His hips continued to pump back and forth, driving his prick harder and harder with each thrust as his tongue darted into her mouth in a deep, depraved kiss.

She could not stop the involuntarily moan that escaped from her mouth and into his as they kissed. The steady pace of his cock slamming in and out of her tender fuck-hole was undeniably having a profound effect on her libido.

Finally he broke their kiss and pulled his head back to look at her as he continued to force himself into her and hold her down.

"Oh Alex..." he moaned, staring her right in the eyes as he fucked her.

The satisfied grin on his face told her how much he was enjoying himself as she looked back at her mother's husband as he had his way with her. Slowly, Thomas let go of her pinned arms and took hold of her legs as he moved his body off of hers to allow himself more room to manoeuvre her body to his desire. Much to her own surprise, she did not immediately begin to struggle once her arms were free.

And then, faster than you can say 'naughty step-daughter' it happened.

She reached up, took hold of the back of his head and pulled him back down on top of her. This time it was her lips that found his and her tongue that forced its way into his mouth.

Alex knew it was wrong. But she could not help herself. She told herself that she was just caught up in the moment, but a part of her knew that this was not some spontaneous event.

Ever since that night by the pool with her girlfriends when his name came up, despite her own efforts to stop it, thoughts of her mother's husband had been slowly creeping into her sexual fantasies. And then after she caught him peeping on her in the shower a couple of weeks ago, things had gotten even worse. She could hardly stop thinking about him. As much as she was disgusted with herself for having those thoughts, she found it impossible to stifle them. It had not taken long for her to find herself constantly fantasizing about fucking him as she pleasured herself.

And now, the unthinkable had happened.

Finally Thomas broke their kiss and pulled his head back in astonishment at her reciprocation.

"Let me get on top." She said with a devilish grin as she stared up at him.

***

Alex hovered above his pulsating cock for just a few seconds before dropping down onto his manhood. He let out a deep groan of approval as her wet pussy slid slowly down over his shaft. She rolled her hips, forcing his hard dick deeper and deeper inside of her with each movement as he stared up at her in amazement. He watched, mouth agape, as she quickly pulled her nightie off over her head and tossed it aside. Instinctively, his hands shot up and cupped her supple young tits as he sat up towards her. Gently, he brushed his tongue across one of her nipples.

"Mmmm... yes." She moaned in appreciation.

She followed that up with another low moan as he took her nipple fully into his mouth and began to suck, long and hard. All the while, her hips moved back and forth, sliding her slick cunt up and down his eager prick.

"Oh, yes." She whispered in his ear as he feasted on her breast. "Fuck me Thomas, fuck me."

Just hearing her say those words almost made him explode, let alone the exhilaration he was feeling having her impaled on his throbbing cock. He groaned loudly as she slammed up and down, her perfect tits dancing before him and her tangled blonde hair flying wildly with each bounce.

"Oh fuck!" He cried out, unable to contain his words any longer. "Fuck me Alex! Ride my cock!"

His encouraging words seemingly spurring her on, she began to buck up and down faster and faster, then leaned down to lock lips with him for a brief, but incredibly passionate kiss.

"Yes! Oh, God yes!" She bellowed in between ragged breaths. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Suddenly one of her hands bolted down her body and began furiously stroking her swollen clit as his cock continued slamming into her fiery fuck-hole. She moaned in ecstasy as she rubbed her button, squeezing her eyes shut as she gave herself the added pleasure as she rode him.

"Fuck yes!" Thomas growled as he watched her bring her hand up from her clit and slowly lick her fingers clean of her sticky love juices. "Fuck me baby!"

She swirled her hips in a circular motion, grinding down hard onto his cock. Both of her hands took hold of her heaving bosom and squeezed her flesh. She squealed in pleasure as she stared down at her new lover.

"Oh, Thomas," She breathed flintily, "Does that feel good? Do you like that?"

"God yes!" He answered quickly, his balls swelling rapidly. "It feels so fucking good baby."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me" She repeated over and over, squeezing her eyes shut again as she headed toward a long anticipated explosion.

"Yes! Fuck me Alex! Fuck me!" He hollered, his own release fast approaching.

"YESSSSS!!!!!" She wailed as her orgasm burst within her.

Her hot fuck juices streamed down onto his aching balls and he quickly took hold of her hips and drove his cock as deep into her as he could.

"FUCK YES!!!" He yelled with a shudder as he exploded inside of her.

Exhausted and out of breath, she collapsed down on top of him and immediately snuggled into his embrace.

Struggling to catch his breath as well, Thomas wrapped his arms around his wife's daughter's hot and sweaty body.

"My God Alex," he whispered. "What have we done?"

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
996 Followers
12