Step Mom Feels the Heat

Story Info
A hot stepson likes to tease.
1.1k words
3.7
247k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mef
mef
30 Followers

My mom died when I was 6 years old. After that it was just Dad and me. That's to say, just me, as dad busied himself with the business that had made him one of the richest guys in the state. In the years that followed there were no girlfriends, and he never brought a woman to the house, so I guessed he was going to professionals or getting blowjobs from secretaries.

One day in my senior year, a few weeks after my 18th birthday, Dad turned up with a woman who at first I took to be a business associate. Red haired, about 33, attractive but with a wolfish, penetrating stare, she was dressed in a smart business suit that didn't hide a big set of tits. When dad said that her name was Debra and they were getting married, I nearly passed out on the spot.

"Hi Chad, I hope we're going to get along" she said, though it sounded more like a threat than a hope. She fixed me with a cold green-eyed stare that sent a chill down my spine. Dad gawped at her like he was a teenager experiencing his first crush, nodding vigorously when she followed up with, "I'm sure you'll quickly get into the habit of doing things my way around here."

Oh Shit.

My first impressions quickly turned out to be correct. She made my life a living hell. She shouted, interfered and threatened, making sure that both of us did what she wanted, when she wanted. She snooped through my personal belongings, never gave me any privacy and was rude to my girlfriends - throwing most of them out of the house as soon as she found them. Strangely, though, she was more lenient with my male friends, though that didn't seem to apply to Mark, who unlike the others wasn't an athlete and was small and geeky.

Dad was 57 and rather overweight. One of the reasons why his marriage was such a big surprise was that I'd overheard him telling a friend of his that lately he'd lost interest in sex, and in fact, couldn't get it up. It became pretty clear that it was a 'domestic comfort in exchange for money' arrangement. Obviously Debra wasn't that bothered about the sex, unless she thought she could get away with getting some cock on the side. She knew, though, that if she was caught with her panties down, the prenup meant she'd be out on her ass without a penny.

After a while it was pretty clear that sex was more important to Debra than I'd thought, and maybe she was suffering from major sexual frustration. This was largely because I caught her checking me out all the time, and it seemed to me the grossest thing imaginable. She often barged into the bathroom and my bedroom, and when I wandered around the house in just a little pair of briefs as we were used to doing in our formerly all-male household, her eyes nearly popped from her head. I've got a pretty big cock - 9 and a half when erect and too thick for a girl to get her hand around, so I have a prominent package, especially in tight briefs; Debra seemed to spend a lot of time checking out every contour of my cockhead and balls. She also seemed to enjoy the rest of my wrestler's body, especially my tree-trunk legs.

I began to hear her jerking off in her (separate) bedroom, or sometimes the bathroom - a buzzing or wet smacking, together with 'shit', 'fuck', 'fuck yeah' when I new she was alone in there. It occured to me that she must whack off to me sometimes; maybe picturing my abs or package or hairy thighs. But just the thought that this bitch was whacking her nasty pussy while thinking about me......Oh man, that was sick!

She enjoyed ogling my friends as well. On one occasion she almost fainted when she came across the 4 of us having an informal wrestling tournament in only our jocks. She stayed to watch with nipples poking through her satin blouse, licking her lips every few seconds, before retiring to the bedroom.

"Fuck, did you see her checking us out" said Brad. "Yeah, man, she's always scoping the meat; she's probably gone up stairs to..."

I made a circle with finger and thumb and passed two fingers of the other hand in and out - while making a goofy cross-eyed face with my tongue hanging out. The guys roared with laughter.

"She's as bad as Ms Jacobs" said Paul, mentioning a young History teacher at the High School: the wrestling team's 'most devoted fan'.

"She's not getting any from Dad; I reckon she's nearly rubbed the hair off it".

The guys laughed even louder, promising to give her a few more 'shows' in the future.

-------

I decided it would be pretty funny to torment her as well. I stepped up the semi-nudity as well as the frequency of work-outs in just my jock in the basement. She always seemed to have stuff to do down there at the same time.

She had decided that I couldn't get myself out of bed in the morning, so had started to burst in, shouting at me to "fucking get up, you useless little shit" while pulling the covers off me. I started to sleep in the nude and pretended to not be fully awake for a while. She'd scope out my morning hard-on for the longest time before sloping off to the bathroom to jerk off.

She would also burst in during the day to collect 'dirty washing'. "Look at the state of this room you lazy little asshole!" She'd sniff t-shirts and briefs to 'test if they were clean', before taking them to the bathroom where she'd do something with them that involved sniffing and repetitive squelching sounds......Fuck! I hoped she hadn't rubbed them on her cunt; though sometimes even the clean jocks seemed to smell of pussy.

One night, when dad was away on business and she'd obviously had a few drinks, she crossed a line. Leaning over from her chair, she squeezed my ass through my briefs. "You're a useless fucker, boy, but you've got a fuckin' amazin' pair o' cheekszzz" she slurred.

I turned around, pretending to be shocked.

"What are you doing, you dirty, fucking bitch?" "Oh, ssshit!" she slurred again as realization dawned that she'd let her cunt rule her head for a moment. She blundered out of the room.

I was fucking ecstatic. Now I realized that there was a chance to get rid of her if I could just tempt her to go a little bit further....and provide incontrovertible evidence for Dad.

end of part 1

mef
mef
30 Followers