Step Mom Steps In Ch. 05

Story Info
Guess who steps in when Dad's gone
1.7k words
4.42
129k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days past without any sex, not that I was complaining after last weekends experience. But Friday came quickly, and Dad was already on a plane to a conference meeting. The thought of him out of town certainly stirred some feelings up inside me.

“Honey, come keep me company” was what I heard from my bedroom. Sharon was calling me in from her bedroom. I jumped out of my bed and headed for her room. I got into her room and watched as she was fixing the bed up. She had a black g-string on and was topless already. Her tits were swaying everywhere as she fluffed the pillows.

“Looks like these babies need some fluffing too” I said as I reached for her tits. She pushed me away, commenced to pull her g-string off. “Well, you’re in a hurry aren’t you?” I said.

“Sorry honey, but I’ve got an early start with the ladies today, we’re going on our ladies club charity walkathon, and I need a good stretch before I start. So if you don’t mind baby, get your pants off and hop on.” Sharon said as she laid her back on the bed. “That’s a good boy, come to mama” Sharon said as I flicked my underwear off.

I watched for a second as Sharon was laying there with her legs spread, massaging her large tits. I saw the opening of her cunt, the redness, the moisture was turning me on. I said “Sharon, if you need a good stretch, we may have to try something different”.

“Oh yeah, and what’s that?” she asked. I grabbed her legs, and placed them on my chest, where her feet dangled either side of my head. “Oh, I like where this is going” Sharon said.

“We can do better” I said, as I pushed my cock in her pussy, and pressed her legs against my chest making her form a v-shape. I started to bounce on her as my cock went in her.

“Oh” she moaned as I panted away. “That’s wonderful” Sharon said.

“I bet it is” said a female voice from the bedroom door. Sharon and I were in shock (who could it be?). I slowly stopped pumping her as we looked at the door. It was Jane, Sharon’s 20 year old daughter. I got off quickly, as Sharon stormed off the bed to cover herself.

“Jane, I didn’t expect you back home for another week” Sharon said.

“I thought I’d surprise you Mom” Jane said.

“Well, you certainly did to say the least. Look, I can explain, but not now, I’ve got to go out now, and we’ll talk later Jane, okey!” Sharon said as she hugged her daughter.

“Okey mom, its not the first time I’ve caught you. I just didn’t expect to come at a bad time” Jane said.

“Oh, you didn’t. You remember Jeff don’t you. You two can keep each other company for the day.” Sharon said as she got ready to start her day.

“Hi Jane, sorry about this, I think I better have a shower” I said as I walked passed her naked, my cock still large and dangling side to side. The thought that Jane caught me with her mother had turned me on. I noticed the way she gazed at my naked body. It was enough to keep me hard. Jane was slightly different to her mother in that she was taller, and a little bit more broad shouldered. She had a darker complexion which I guess she inherited from her father. But she was blessed with her mothers chest. For a girl of only 20, she was fully developed. She was a big girl on top.

By the time I finished my shower, Sharon was gone. I dried up and walked out of the shower naked as Jane was unpacking her suitcase. She pretended not to notice me for a moment. “Did you enjoy you’re trip overseas?” I asked.

“It was fine thankyou. Now if you don’t mind putting that big wand away. I mean I just caught you with my mother okey” Jane said in frustration. I got the drift, and quickly got dressed. I guess she was a little pissed off. I decided to steer clear from her.

I went out for day, and the day passed. Sharon and Jane were in the kitchen girl talking by the end of the day. “Look Jane, I’m sorry about what you saw this morning” Sharon said.

“It’s okey mom, it just a little bit of a shock, that’s all” Jane replied.

“Things have changed since you’ve been gone. Jeff’s father has been away too, and I guess our relationship has opened up.” Sharon said.

“That’s good, I was worried you were only doing it because he has a big dick” Jane said in a joking fashion.

“That too honey. Believe me, he works wonders with that tool.” Sharon replied cunningly.

“Oh really, I figured, I mean I told him to put it away after you left. I think I offended him, I mean, he still had it on display when you’d gone” Jane said.

“Oh, no wonder he was worried when I spoke to him on the phone this afternoon. I think he felt you were angry with him. I hope you can make it up to him. He’s really a great guy Jane.” Sharon said.

“I guess I’ll have to make it up to him” Jane said.

That night I got home, Sharon and Jane had their dinner. Sharon was on the couch with her glasses on, reading a novel. I bent over to give her a kiss. “Jeff, go have a shower will you, you stink.” Sharon said. “And when you’re finished, help Jane move the suitcases into the spare room. I’m off to bed in a minute, I’m exhausted”.

“Okey” I said as I headed for another shower. By the time I was out, I thought I’d put a towel around my waist this time. I didn’t want to offend Jane again. “You need a hand Jane” I said as I walked to her room with a towel still around my waist. She looked amazing. Sitting on her bed reading a book, in a short pink skirt. Her legs were long, and smoothly tanned, folded to one side on an angle. They weren’t skinny, they had a nice bit of meat on them. She had a nice light blue top on that defined her large breasts. A nice hint of cleavage was enough to drive to me crazy. Her breasts bounced as she jumped off the bed and smiled at me.

“Yeah thanks, I sure could use a hand.” Jane said. I started by getting the big cases and walking them to the next room. Jane was on her knees with one case still to unpack. I watched as I stood over her, her breasts held in that top. She bent forward from time to time reaching for clothes. Her breast still contained in her top. Her round backside lifting off her feet where it rested as she kneeled. Protruding outwards as she bent forward. She was beautiful.

“Listen” Jane said as she looked up at me. I stood to her left. “About this morning, sorry if I bit at you. I didn’t mean to get us off on a bad start” she said.

“Look it’s okey” I said.

“No. Really, I want to make it up to you.” She said as she pushed her breasts together and creating a monstrous cleavage. My jaw dropped, and she smiled at me. Her teeth were shining white and her eyes beginning to fix on my growing tent. “What I mean is, I liked the way I saw you this morning” she said as she pulled the towel off me. My cock was hanging there in space. She smiled at my hanging cock, and put her index fingers gently on the dangling member. She gently kissed the tip of the head of my cock.

She didn’t waste time and had her mouth over my cock. Kneeling infront of me, she sucked my dick. I ran my hand through her dark thick black hair. I liked the way she wet my entire cock with her mouth. She would take the head of my cock, roll her tongue all over it. “Why don’t you get on the bed” she said as her mouth let go of my cock. I sat on the bed, as she stood.

She bent down to take her shoes off and gave me a view of her rear. I put my hand up her short skirt, and began to pull her g-string down. She had the most smoothest skin ever. I ran my hands all over her longs curvy legs. She turned around with her tits facing me. She put her hands underneath the shirt and undid the bra from behind. Letting the bra slip under her shirt to fall on the ground. Her tits floated under the shirt. She smiled at my interest and jiggled them infront of me. I had my arms around her waist, circling her bare backside. She took her top off and let her large breasts drown in my face. I started sucking her soft large tits. Her skin was heaven as my head melted in between her enormous breasts. Her nipples didn’t protrude as much as Sharon’s but the areolas were very large.

I pushed myself on the bed, where Jane was on top of me. She got on my cock, and started riding me. She would occasionally adjust my cock with her hand as it stuck in her pussy. She had this glowing smile all along. Her breasts right infront of me, and she smiled as I sucked them. I kept working inside her for a long time. She started to moan a little more, as I went harder. I held her waist, and washed my hands all over her beautiful tanned skin. Her backside clapped on my legs as I started cumming her full. “OH,OH,OH” she moaned as I started to back down. I passionately kissed her lips and jaw all over.

“That was wonderful” Jane said.

“I bet it was” I said as I noticed the jet lag setting in on Jane. We called it a night.