Step-Mum Love

Story Info
They started to grow closer.
1.2k words
3.88
69.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lived with my Dad now for 6 years since I was 18 along with my step mum. For a few years me and her really didn't get on and things were very tense. I didn't like her and this used to get me down.

After a couple of years though, as I grew up we began to get on better and we started to become close. We would talk about anything with each other and really did get on well.

Rachel was 37 with a short black bob cut hair. Her body was curvy with wide hips but small perky breasts. However for many years I didn't appreciate her beautiful body. She would always wear clothes that didn't flatter her curvy body.

The first time I really noticed how she looked was one morning. We only had one bathroom in our house that was in my parent's room. As I walked into have my shower there she was, bent over revealing her large round ass. I quickly left without her noticing but from that day on I saw her in a completely different way.

The following months I noticed more and more sexy traits she had. On the washing line she would always hang her underwear. She had some sexy underwear that would get me going as soon as I saw it. My favorite was her bright pink, frilly and slightly transparent pant and bra. I would spend evenings wanking over the thought of her straddling me in it.

I always dreamt that she would be turned on by me but I realized that it was unlikely as she had been with my dad for so long. One night in July when my dad was out we were sat having a chat about me and my sex life. "So how often do you two... you know?" I said nervously.

"Not often at all now" Rachel replied looking embarrassed, "you don't when you get older."

"Why though? Do you not want it or is it just boring?"

"No its not boring its just he never wants it. I'd love to do it every night just I don't think he can keep up." She winked at me.

"I can't see why he wouldn't want it!"

As soon as I said it I realized I had gone too far.

"And whys that then?" she replied in a husky voice.

"Oh well you know you aren't unattractive are you?" I stuttered.

"I see." She winked again.

The conversation quickly moved on and we both went our separate ways to bed. As soon as I got into bed my cock was rock solid and I wanked hard and fast.

I woke before Rachel the next morning as I normally do and went about my normal routine. She woke up and went into the bathroom and got herself ready. After she had her bath I made her a cuppa and took it up to her in the bathroom. As I walked up the stairs she came into my vision. My first sight was her calves looking sexy and smooth. Rachel was wearing only a black night gown with her breasts showing slightly. "Ah good morning!" She said with a big smile on her face "I've been waiting for you" "What do you mean?" As I questioned her she slowly bent over the bathroom sink, lifting her night gown as she leant, revealing her long velvety shaven legs all the way up to her big wide ass. "What are you doing...?" I stammered, my eyes glued to her behind.

"Get down and lick me" She demanded "I know you've always wanted to, I hear you wanking at night and it gets me wet."

"Why me though?" I questioned.

"Just shut up and lick me."

I quickly got down on my knees and buried my head into her ass spreading her cheeks and licking her wet pussy. I pushed my tongue deep inside her making her let out quiet moans. As I licked harder and deeper her moans got louder and louder.

She began to push back on my face. "Lie on the floor baby, let me sit on your face." I then lay on my back on the cold tiled floor as she knelt over me pushing her soaking pussy onto my face. The deeper I licked the harder she pushed on my face. I could feel her juices spreading all over me and this made me harder and harder.

"Your cock looks hard baby, want me to suck it like you dreamt of?" Rachel asked in a seductive tone.

"Please please please" I muffled from under her.

She leant over and undid my jeans pulling out my bulging cock.

"If you want me to suck it, you gotta do something for me."

"Anything you want" I replied quickly "anything just suck it."

"Ok then" she said calmly "lick my ass hole."

I was shocked. I had never been asked to lick an ass hole before.

"But I've never done it before" I muttered.

"I've never had it done to me, so it's a first for us both."

With that I spread her ass and gently pushed my tongue around her ass hole. With every movement she let out a deep moan. She then grabbed my hard cock and wrapped her lips around it, rolling up and down the shaft. Her lips we wet and soft making me shiver as I pushed my tongue into her ass.

"Wanna fuck me?" She blurted out.

"Yes, god yes" I yelled.

She lifted off my face and helped me off the floor. We then ran into her bedroom slamming the door behind us. I ripped my clothes off as she threw herself on her bed. My cock was throbbing and gagging to be buried deep inside her. As I climbed on the bed I spread her legs and pierced her tight pussy with my hard cock.

When I entered her I felt her pussy tighten around my as if it was a relief. As I pounded her I took in her body. Her small, perky breasts bouncing around, her belly rippling slightly as I grabbed onto her thick thighs.

I continued to slam my cock deep inside her as she groaned and squealed. Then as I sped up I could feel my orgasm looming.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Do it baby, cum all inside me like you've always dreamed of!"

I let out a loud moan as I pulsed my cum deep inside her. I lay on her after I came gaining my breath back.

"Wanna be real dirty?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"What do you want then?" I replied.

"Lick the cum out of me, lick it all up and kiss me."

I slowly pulled out and moved down her body to her soaking pussy. As she tensed I could see my cum emerge from inside her. I took a scoop of the cum into my mouth and climbed up her to kiss her. We kissed passionately, swirling the cum around between our mouths.

"We best get ready now." She said disappointed.

"I guess, but will we do this again?" I questioned.

"Who knows."