Step Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Shit you gave me a blowjob and now don't want to see me again. This is unbelievable." He hung up.

Sarah thought back a few days how she had sucked in the tip of his penis and had barely got her mouth off when his hose erupted. She was the one with cum on her face after he unloaded two full loads.

"At least he didn't fuck me," she said out loud before heading to her closet to see what short dress she was going to wear to the movies.

*****

"Let's go to a movie that's been out a while," Sarah whispered as they waited in line.

The movie was after their first really alone dinner in the back of a small Italian restaurant in his old school district. During the dinner one of his old football teammates came up to him and he introduced Sarah to him.

"You didn't say that I was your sister," she whispered while taking his hand in hers and rubbing her thumb over it. She leaned over and lightly kissed his firm lips with her soft ones.

"Tonight you're not," he smiled.

"I told you it would be empty," she whispered as she guided him to the back row. Only two other couples sat a few rows below them. She took off her sweater and took his hand in hers. It was still too light to do anything.

Jake could smell her familiar perfume while they rubbed their hands together on the arm rest between them. Another couple came in but stayed down in front of them. Finally the lights dimmed and the coming attractions came on. They both had the same thought because their heads turned together and their lips met.

The coming attractions took almost fifteen minutes and Jake and Sarah's lips stayed together for that long. By the time the movie started their bodies were burning wanting more.

"Touch me," she whispered as she pushed his hand down to the bareness above her knee. She then let it go and covered his arm and hand with her sweater.

Jake kept looking at the other couples while tracing light touches up her inner thighs. She shifted down in her seat and opened her legs as he discovered she was not wearing panties. "Did you forget something?" He laughed.

"No," she giggled. "I didn't forget them." As his fingertip slid up over her swollen clitty she nibbled on his ear. "I'm yours whenever you want me."

Jake's fingers stopped moving. "You mean?"

"Yes, I want you to be the first." Her tongue raped in and out of his ear. "You do want to fuck me right?"

"God yes," he groaned. She had not even touched his cock yet and just the thought of being the first brought him up to his zenith. "But I want it to be special."

"Special?"

"Yes I want us to be in a bed and to do it right," he whispered. His finger was giving her clitoris hell.

"OK but how.........when?" She gasped for air.

"What if we stay home and our parents go to the cabin alone?"

"Ohhh," she moaned ready to cum. "But how?"

"You're the team captain so schedule practice. And the coach said that anyone who needed to work out with the new plays should come into school."

As the thought of being alone with him for three nights sunk in so did her climax. "OH GOD JAKE NOW. PLEASE DON"T STOP!"

Luckily there was a noisy scene on the movie because everyone there would have known that Sarah had climaxed. After her body landed back on Earth she unzipped him and pulled out his pink tower. He leaned back on the seat and marveled at her expertise of giving hand jobs. Her sweater covered her hand so when she lifted it off he looked down just before she smiled and lowered her head. When her lips surrounded his crown his eyes closed again.

Neither had any idea what was going on with the movie. Sarah took her time licking and tasting him while she cupped and played with his balls. Her teeth gently bit into his spongy tip causing him to shutter and moan.

Jake did his best to think about something besides her tight lips and tongue on his hard-on. It felt so good that he didn't want it to end but his body was thinking of ending it as quickly as possible. He felt his dam about to burst and pulled her head off. She giggled as she grabbed her black sweater and covered the gushing tip.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked. She wiped as much off as she could with the sweater.

"Tonight was my really first one," she answered as she tossed the stained sweater next to her. "Did I do OK?"

"Yes I'd say you did good."

"Only good!" She whispered as she grabbed his limp penis and squeezed more juices out.

"No better than good!" He quickly said. "Excellent!"

*****

They kissed one wet kiss while stopped at a light a block from their house. They still had the rest of the weekend and the week before the long weekend. "They went to bed early," She giggled as they walked quietly into the house.

"Shhh," she whispered as they tiptoed down the long hallway to the master bedroom door.

"OH GOD JIM YES DON'T STOP!!"

Jake turned and walked away but she grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going?"

"I don't enjoy hearing my mother being fucked," he whispered back.

"They are not fucking," Sarah whispered as they walked back down the stairs. "They are making love." It was then she realized why she had not allowed Brian to fuck her. "Let's go out to the pool house."

"We shouldn't. What if they come looking for us?" He knew she wanted to mess around some more.

"There's something I have to tell you."

Jake glanced at her but she looked away. After all the problems they had since he arrived what could she want to tell him now. He followed her into the small house and stopped when she did. Her wonderful eyes looked up into his and then she unloaded the bomb.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled nervously. Surely she didn't mean IT.

"Jake I can't think of anything but you anymore. So many times I've walked by your bedroom wanting to go inside."

He thought back. "You've really only known me for a few weeks. Maybe it's just the sex thing." Sweat poured from his forehead.

"You are not in love with me," she whispered.

"I don't know," he said as he kissed her forehead and tip of her nose. "I've never been in love before." Her soft lips rose to meet his. This time there was no tongues or passion. They nibbled and hugged tighter. He pulled his lips away. "We can't fall in love with each other."

"I didn't plan it," she whispered. "And I can't make it go away. We've tried that and it only makes it worse to see you with someone else." Her head curled under his neck and she kissed the tenderness of his neck.

"I've never felt this way before," he whispered while thinking of Maria and a couple of other girlfriends in his past. Her face looked up into his eyes with a smile.

"Say it."

"I can't," he sighed. "You're my sister."

Tears of happiness rolled from her eyes because she could see it in his eyes even if she didn't hear it from his lips. "Instead of telling me you love me you can say something else like 'I love ice cream'."

Jake grinned and pushed some blonde curls from her forehead. "Oh how I love ice cream." His mouth again found hers but this time with a lot more passion.

"Good night," he whispered as he walked her to her door. "I love ice cream," he whispered in her ear.

"Me too," she giggled.

*****

Everyone in the household was peppy the next morning. Jim and Ann had some wonderful sex last night and Jake and Sarah were in love with ice cream. Smiles surrounded the breakfast table.

"So how was the movie?" Jim asked looking at his daughter's happy face.

"It was great," she answered. "Just a good old horror film."

"Did Danielle go with you two?" Ann asked. She had never seen her son this happy since before the death of his father.

"No she couldn't make it," Sarah answered. "Also it looks as if I will have to stay here during the teacher's workdays. We have new cheerleaders and I need to get them up to par before the first game."

"Can't one of the other seniors help?" Jim asked. He had hoped to get the kids away to get to know Jake better.

"No it's my routines and even they are learning them."

"I need to work on the new playbook so I'll have to stay here too," Jake said looking over at his mother.

"Well we won't go either," she said showing disappointment. She too wanted to get to know Sarah better.

"No you two have to go," Sarah said quickly. "You are still newlyweds and need to have some time alone. Jake and I will be OK by ourselves."

"Maybe they are right?" Jim grinned.

"OK but neither of you better get hurt while practicing," Ann said staring at her son to make sure he was upfront about all of this.

It was later that morning when Jim walked up to Jake who was sunning on the back patio. "Would you keep an eye on Sarah for me next weekend?"

"Uh sure," Jake said sitting up.

"I know Brian is back in her life and I really don't trust that kid."

"Yes sir I'll make sure he doesn't come around."

*****

"We are going to the mall to pick up some camping supplies," Jim announce while they all ate lunch. "Do you want to come with us?'

"Not really," Sarah answered. She had been trying to figure out a way to get Jake alone.

"OK we should be back in a few hours," Ann smiled as she patted Jake on his head. "Don't forget you promised to clean the pool."

"I'll help him," Sarah said as their parents walked into the garage. They listened until the garage door closed before she jumped onto his lap and they kissed.

"I've wanted to do that all morning," she giggled. Her mouth then found his earlobe and started sucking on it until she felt his hard-on pressing into her cute round butt. "I can't wait until we have the house to ourselves for three whole nights."

Jake pressed his hand into her tender thigh and then snaked his fingers up under her loose cotton shorts that had KENNEDY written across the rear. Again he discovered no panties. "Don't you wear underwear anymore?"

"Not around you," she giggled. His fingers rubbed her pleasure button until she was ready to pop. But he pulled his hand away and then picked her up and sat her in front of him on the table. "What are you going to do?" She asked before biting her lower lip.

"I wanted some desert," he grinned. His fingers pulled down on her shorts until they moved over her yellow bush and then down her thighs. Once past the knees he dropped them until she kicked them aside and opened her legs.

"Jake...........oh Jake......oh Jake," she moaned when his lips pressed into her moist gash. After his tongue attacked her little clit she pulled his head up. "Let's do it now."

"No," he laughed before returning his tongue onto her sex. His head and his tongue shifted side to side over her clitty until she again grabbed his head and jerked it up.

"I love you." She whispered.

Sarah started to close her eyes when she heard him. She expected him to say he loved ice cream but he didn't.

"I love you too," he whispered. His head once again dropped but once again she jerked it up. "Let me finish you."

"No........come here," She smiled as she pulled him up onto her body and pressed her lips to his. "That can wait," she giggled. "Tell me again."

"I love you Sarah. I love you so much."

His fingers moved to take over for his lips but she pulled them away and moved him and her off the table. "Where are we going?" He asked following her out into the hallway.

"In the den," she said as she pulled up her shorts. "We can hear the garage door opening when they come back."

Jake was still unsure what she wanted to do but realized she was calling the shots. She tossed a few pillows on the large thick white rug by the fireplace and then moved down onto it on her side. She motioned with her finger for him to join her.

"Just hold me," she whispered when his hard body pressed into her softer one. They caressed each other's back and lightly kissed each other's face and necks for the next thirty minutes.

"We will go to the same college and maybe even room together."

"We will huh?" He grinned.

"Then we will tell our parents that we are in love and want to get married."

"Is that right?" he asked while nibbling on her neck. "Was I supposed to be the one asking you to marry me?"

Sarah realized she had crossed the masculine line. "We love each other so we should get married."

"Let's take it a little slower," he grinned before kissing her cheek and then her closed eyes. "Right now I'm just happy holding the girl I love in my arms."

"But..."

"Shhh," he whispered before shutting her up with his lips.

*****

The rest of the weekend went well except for Church where Danielle and Brian glared at them. Jim looked at his daughter who had promised to try and make up with Danielle.

"Hi," Sarah said to her lost friend as the girl punched her automatic door opener. "Can we talk?"

"You may not want to talk to me," Danielle said looking away.

"Why not?" Sarah asked and then it hit her. "Oh God what did you do?"

"I uh was mad at both of you and then I....then I called Brian and told him about you and Jake."

"Oh God Danielle," Sarah said falling back against the car. "The whole school will know about it."

"I'm sorry but after I said it I realized what I had done." A few tears rolled from Danielle's eyes. To make it worse Brian was approaching Jake who stood alone by the family SUV.

Jake didn't see him coming until he was pushed in his back and went flying into the hood. "Hey!" He said jumping back ready to punch somebody. He saw Brian. "What was that for?"

Brian saw the other church goers looking at him. "You know what it's for." He turned, looked over at Sarah and jumped again in his car before peeling out.

"Thanks Danielle," Sarah said before running over to Jake. "Are you alright?"

"Yes," Jake said looking over at Danielle. "She told him."

"Yes."

"Shit," he said knowing others could hear him but he didn't care. Things that seemed to be going so well were suddenly messed up.

*****

"What was that all about?" Ann asked her son. She had seen Brian push him but had stayed back when she saw he was not in danger.

"I can't talk about it right now," Jake said peeking over at Sarah who was ready to burst out crying any second. He looked over at Danielle and knew she was the only one who could stop this. "Come on we need to talk to her."

Danielle saw them coming and hung her head. "I'm so sorry."

"How sorry are you?" Jake asked.

"God I'd do anything to take it back."

"There is only one way," Jake said. "Let's talk over there." He pointed to the picnic bench.

"What can I do?"

Sarah realized what Jake wanted. "You have to tell Brian that you were lying just to get back at Jake because he dumped you."

"But then he will be angry at me," Danielle said.

Jake and Sarah looked at her.

Danielle said as she took Sarah's hand in hers. "I miss you as a friend."

Sarah wanted to ring her neck but took a deep breath. "We are going to tell our parents that you lied to Brian. Otherwise we are in a lot of trouble."

Danielle wiped her eyes. "I'll tell them that I lied." She hugged Sarah and grabbed Jake's hand. "I'm so sorry."

*****

"She said that?" Ann gasped when Jake told her that Danielle had told Brian that he and Sarah were having sex. "Why on Earth would she say such a thing?" She looked at Sarah.

"I broke it off with her because she was coming on too strong," Jake said somewhat truthfully. "It was her way to get back at me."

"But to bring you into this was so wrong," Ann said as she hugged Sarah to her. "I thought she was a nice girl."

"She's sorry for what she did," Sarah said looking over at her father. "I've forgiven her."

Jim smiled and hugged his daughter. "Thank you."

Later as they sat on their diving board Jake took Sarah's hand in his. "It looks as if they bought it so let's hope Brian did too."

"I know but I felt so bad lying to them."

"If we didn't they would probably ship me back to my friend Mike's house."

"I love ice cream," she smiled.

"I love ice cream too," he grinned back.

"HEY DO YOU TWO WANT SOME ICE CREAM?" Ann yelled from the kitchen door.

*****

Jake looked for Brian in the locker room the next morning as he dressed for weight training. Danielle had called Sarah last night to tell her that she had called Brian but wasn't sure if he had bought it. He heard Brian's voice and then felt his hand on his shoulder. He turned ready to duck but saw Brian smiling. "Hey man sorry about yesterday. You must have really pissed off Danielle."

"She had been coming onto me pretty strong so I told her to cool it.'

"Yeah she told me but you know what? Danielle and I talked for almost three hours and we have a date for next weekend."

"Hey that's great," Jake said feeling relief.

"And I won't slow her down at all," Brian grinned. He knew he was finally going to get laid.

*****

It was on Friday afternoon when Sarah and Jake stood in the driveway watching their parents SUV pull out for a long weekend away. "Now you two be good," Ann smiled as she waved.

"We will!" Jake grinned.

"Liar," Sarah whispered. As soon as the vehicle turned out of the gate she grabbed his hand and they ran back into the house.

"Hurry," she pulled his tee shirt over his head and opened his shorts.

"Hey I want to do it too but why the rush?" He laughed as she pushed his boxers down over his growing member.

"It's a good time for me and we don't need a rubber," she said pulling off her shirt and shorts. "My period is due."

"That's a pleasant thought," he grinned as she pushed down her pink undies.

Sarah punched him and took his hand. "Come on." She didn't want to waste any more time and guided him onto his back on the long sofa.

"I thought we were going to do it the first time in a bed," he said as she straddled his hips.

"Do you want to wait?" She asked while grabbing onto his hard shaft and aiming it up into her virginity.

"No....definitely not," he answered. His eyes focused on the blonde bush that was hiding the crown of his key as she lowered her lock down onto it.

"Ahh," she moaned from the pressure. She knew that it had to fit. She pressed down hard again but she then felt some pain and stopped.

"Slow down and relax," Jake whispered. "Come here."

Sarah sighed and pushed his tool flat against his stomach before lowering her damp slit down onto it. "God you are so much different than Brian," she whispered. Their lips met and their bodies had zero air between them.

"Do you believe in fate?" Sarah asked while lifting her lips.

"Fate?"

"Yes if our parents had not married we would not have met each other," she whispered while lightly kissing his earlobe.

"Yes but maybe we would have met at a football game but not as brother and sister." His hands moved down to cup and caress her ass. He realized she was starting to relax.

"How are we going to live in the same house after tonight without touching and kissing?" She whispered. Her sharp hot tongue fucked in and out of his ear canal.

"I don't know," he moaned feeling her body slowly sliding up and back down on his hard-on. "But you better stop that or..."

She giggled. "Or you will cum on our bellies." She didn't wait for a reply before she reached under her and again lined up their sexes. This time when she pushed downward the angle was better and her body was ready. The swollen tip pushed into her gate. "Oh God you are in me," she moaned.

"Are you alright?" He asked because his crown felt like it was in a vice.

"Yes. I'm so alright. I'm a woman.......your woman," she smiled. He pushed upward until another inch disappeared.

Tears of happiness and love fell from her eyes into his as she pushed downward until half of his love stick was inside of her. It was then she realized that she could squeeze it.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers