Step Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

"Oh God what are you doing?" he moaned.

She giggled and did it again and again. "Do you like it?"

"Yes but I'm so close," he groaned while crunching up his face and teeth.

"Do it Jake. Cum inside of me," she commanded as she squeezed and released him again and again.

"SARAH!" Jake screamed when his hot juices exploded into her ravished pussy. "I'M CUMING!"

"DO IT JAKE. GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!"

*****

Jake had closed his eyes after she had pulled off of his dripping limp prick. She saw her walking towards the bathroom and that was it before he heard her voice.

"Jake wake up."

His eyes opened and looked into hers. "Was I dreaming?"

"No," she smiled. He looked over to see her wearing a long silky black gown. He reached for her arm and pulled her on top of him.

"This time I won't be so quick." He pulled up the gown and felt her panties.

"I got my period."

Those are the worst and sometimes the best four words a man can hear. "Oh shit." They still had three more days of privacy.

"Sorry," she said softly as she moved back onto his body. "At least we did it. We made love."

Jake realized he shouldn't have been so disappointed. "I don't care as long as we are together." He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "I love you."

Sarah smiled. "I love ice cream." As their lips met again the doorbell rang. "Shit maybe it's our parents!" She jumped off and ran over to pick up their clothes.

Jake laughed. "They wouldn't be ringing the doorbell." She tossed him his clothes and after he put them on and she ran upstairs he opened the door.

"Maria."

"Hi Jake," she grinned before jumping into the house and into his body. She pressed her full chest into him and pulled down his lips to hers.

Jake was too much in shock to realize what was happening. It was when her tongue forced into his mouth that he pushed her back. "What are you doing here?" He held her at arms length.

"To be with you. I've been so miserable that my parents have agreed to let us keep dating," she smiled. She looked over his shoulder at the empty hall and living room. "Where is the rest of your family?"

"Uh my mom and Jim went to the cabin for the weekend," he said without thinking.

"Oh God you mean we can be alone?" She shoved her hand down until she squeezed his package.

"Stop," he said before jerking her hand away. "Sarah is here."

"It's just your sister right? I'm sure she won't care if I spend the night."

"Spend the night," he repeated. "Your parents don't care?"

"They went to Arizona. My aunt is watching me and told me to have fun while they are gone." She moved to his ear. "I have some rubbers in my car."

"Hello!" Sarah said as she walked into the hallway noticing Jake and Maria very close. "You're Maria right?"

"Yes and you're Jake's new sister," Maria said smiling and holding out her hand but Sarah didn't take it.

"You're the girl who dumped my brother and made him sad," Sarah glared.

Maria glared back. "It wasn't me it was my parents." She grabbed Jake's hand. "Can we go somewhere and be alone?"

Jake gulped and looked back at Sarah. "I guess we can go outside on the deck."

"Do what you want," Sarah said angrily. "I'll be upstairs."

*****

"What was that all about?" Maria asked as they moved to a wooden bench. "Is she always a bitch?"

"Maria I have a girlfriend," he whispered hoping she would accept it and leave.

"A girlfriend," she gasped. "You've been here a few weeks and already have a girlfriend."

"Yes you said it was over and..."

"It's not over Jake. I love you and want to prove it to you. Let's go to your room." She grabbed his hand and guided it up to cup her huge right breast. "I'll do anything you want."

"Jesus," Jake whispered. First Danielle and now Maria were throwing themselves at him. "Maria.." He started to say when the lawn sprinklers came on and sprayed them at three angles. "HEY!"

"I'm getting wet!" Maria cried out as she put up her hands to deflect the sprays but it was no use. Jake grabbed her hand and by the time they made it to the house they were both soaked and laughing.

Sarah giggled as she stood by the automatic switch for the sprinklers. That was until she saw them laughing and running into the house. "Shit what did I do?" She asked herself as she clicked off the manual setting. By the time she got back into the house they were already upstairs. She ran up to Jake's door and listened.

"Here are some towels," Jake said to Maria as he checked out the large titties he had so many times touched and sucked. "Go and take the first shower and toss out your clothes. I'll put them in the dryer."

"You've seen me naked," she giggled as she unbuttoned her clinging white soaked blouse and pulled it from her almost transparent bra. As he looked with wide eyes she unhooked the bra and pulled it from her firm knockers. He had seen her naked but only the last time as she lay on her back. Now she was standing and her breasts looked even bigger.

"Well?" She giggled while pushing off her shorts and panties.

Again Jake was surprised because she was completely bald down below. Her swollen pussy lips puckered begging to be touched and kissed. "I shaved it for you."

Sarah had heard enough and tapped on the door. "Jake."

"Tell her to go away," Maria said while taking his hand and pushing it between her thighs.

"I uh better see what she....wants," he said. "Go into the bathroom."

"OK but you better undress and come in with me," she giggled. "Or I'll have to come looking for you."

"Fine," he said as he pushed her softly into his bathroom and handed her the towels. Once the door was closed he headed back to Sarah.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She growled when the door opened and saw that Maria was in the bathroom.

"What can I do?" Jake whispered. "I can't say I'm in love with my sister."

"Well you better get out of the house right now or I'll tell her everything," Sarah said looking directly into his fearful eyes. She stormed out and headed into her room. She had a backup plan.

Jake quickly removed his wet clothes and put on dry ones before heading back downstairs. Things were moving too fast and he had to get away from her wonderful tits. He jumped in his car and sped from the driveway about the same time Danielle's car turned the corner.

*****

"What's going on?" Danielle asked when Sarah opened the door.

"Maria is upstairs naked in Jake's shower and I need you to be his new girlfriend again."

Danielle smiled. "So this will make us even."

"Yes," Sarah grinned.

*****

Maria stayed in the shower waiting for him to join her but he never showed. She quickly jumped from the shower and slung open the door to pull him inside when she saw the other girl she had met the last time she was here. "Oh!" She stood naked looking around. "Where's Jake?"

"He left and I expect you to leave too," Danielle grinned as she picked up her phone and snapped a picture.

"HEY!" Maria cried out when she realized what had happened. "Erase that picture now or..."

"I'm Jake's new girlfriend," Danielle grinned. "Get your fat ass out of here."

Sarah stood listening by the bedroom door and realized Danielle had gone too far. Before she could intervene Maria had lunged across the room and had landed on top of the smaller Danielle.

"You little bitch!" Maria yelled as she grabbed Danielle's hair and pulled.

"OUCH! GET THIS COW OFF OF ME!" Danielle's face was pulled up into her enormous titties.

"HEY STOP IT!" Sarah screamed. This was not what she had planned. She grabbed Maria's shoulder and jerked back causing both Maria and Danielle to tumble off the bed onto the floor.

"Do you want some of me too?" Maria cried out before grabbing Sarah and pulling her down into the feminine triangle.

"STOP!" Sarah yelled. She grabbed onto Maria's thigh and lifted until the larger girl fell onto her back. Danielle took the opportunity to jump on the bigger girls legs while Sarah held down her arms.

"When you let me up I'm going to kick both of your asses," Maria snarled. It was then she felt fingers pushing into her shaved pussy lips. "HEY!"

Sarah felt Maria's hips lift and knew Danielle was doing something behind her. "What are you doing?"

"Just having fun," Danielle giggled. She had not touched another girl since her cousin had visited for her eighteenth birthday. She found Maria's clitty and rubbed.

"Stop it you Dyke!" Maria gasped trying to close her thick thighs.

"Hold her," Danielle giggled as she pushed open Maria's left leg and then caressed the clitoris which was now sticking upward. "I think she likes it."

"God Danielle what are you doing?" Sarah asked.

"She's touching my........ohhhh," Maria moaned. She tried to fight it but the girl knew the right buttons to push and rub.

Sarah felt Maria's arms relaxed and knew the girl was not going to jump up. She lifted her hands from her wrist and slid off of her stomach. "Danielle!" She said loudly when she saw her best friend diddling with Maria's cunt.

"She likes it," Danielle giggled. "Don't you?"

"Yes.......oh God........yes," Maria moaned.

Danielle smiled at Sarah. "Do you remember my cousin Samantha?'

"Yes she lives in Southern California right?" Sarah couldn't take her eyes from Danielle's masterful touching.

"Yes but she taught me something the night of my birthday party. Get my phone."

Sarah grabbed the phone on the bed and was in shocked when she saw Danielle's head dropping between Maria's widely spread thighs. She aimed the phone and took more photos. She then called Jake. "Come home."

*****

Jake was parked around the corner and waited for Maria's car to leave but it never did. When he got Sarah's call he sped to the house, saw Danielle's car and met Sarah at the door.

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs with Danielle," Sarah smiled while she kissed him with an open mouth.

"Stop she might come down," Jake said pushing her away.

"She won't," Sarah smiled. "Come on let's go to my bed."

"What about my bed?"

"It's busy right now," Sarah giggled. She moved to the opened door and they peeked inside to see Danielle on her back with Maria's lips pasted on her pussy.

"Oh my God," he whispered feeling himself getting hard while watching two girls go at it.

"Come on let's leave them alone," she smiled.

"Can I watch?" Jake grinned.

"No."

*****

"Good morning you two," Sarah smiled towards Maria and Danielle as the two walked arm in arm into the kitchen the next morning wearing two of Jake's large tee shirts.

"Good morning," Danielle said barely able to keep her eyes open.

"Sorry about last night," Maria smiled as she removed her arm from around Danielle's waist.

"That's OK, I'm glad you two had fun last night."

"And this morning," Danielle giggled.

"I know about you and Jake," Maria smiled.

Sarah glared at Danielle. "She's OK with it," Danielle quickly added.

Sarah sat down. "Are you two.......you know?"

Danielle laughed. "In love? No but God the sex was unbelievable." She reached across and touched Sarah's hand. "You should try it sometime."

"That's OK," Sarah giggled. "I think I'll stick with Jake right now. So what are your plans for today?"

"We thought we would shower and then call Brian."

Jake heard the three talking and stood in the hallway listening. After hearing he was out of trouble he walked in. "Good morning ladies." He moved over and kissed Sarah's lips.

"The girls want to invite Brian over," Sarah giggled.

"Well we have practice today so he might be too tired later," Jake grinned.

"I'm sure we can keep his interest up," Danielle giggled.

"Can I watch?" Jake asked. Sarah slapped him. "No."

*****

The end of Chapter two.

*****

Ending Note: Things did pick up and did get interesting. I used some of your ideas so send me more for the last chapter. Don't forget to vote.....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers