Step Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers

*****

The second half suddenly turned into Mistakeville. After two fumbles and two interceptions the score stayed the same with Kennedy on top by a touchdown. The Kennedy coach kept running in young players to get them some experience while the Rose coach kept his veteran's in to win the game. It was one of the Kennedy frosh who fumbled the ball at the Rose 30 yard line that set up their next touchdown. Entering the fourth quarter the two teams were tied.

Coach John pulled Jake and Brian aside. "I want you two to work the next downs. No huddle. Jake tells you where he will be and you throw it there."

Brian looked at Jake who looked back. "No plays just backyard football," Brian laughed.

"I love backyard football," Jake grinned.

Jake lined up with Mike again and knew the full back would block him once he moved by him. He had told Brian fifteen yards and curl which meant Brian would throw to that spot even with Jake not looking at him.

Brian took the snap and looked left which drew the linebackers that way. Only a short defensive back was covering Jake who ran fifteen yards and turned on a dime. The ball was there and he grabbed it. The defensive back tried to take him down but Jake pushed him off his right leg and hurried down fifteen more yards before he was tackled. "No huddle!" Brian yelled. Jake told him where to throw it.

The Rose players were confused and puzzled with the Kennedy no huddle. Two linemen were moving around when the ball was snapped. Jake ran to the same spot where he had caught the last one and felt the presence of the defensive back. He stopped and then hooked to the left about five steps. Brian's throw was on target and he ran another ten yards before five Rose players gang tackled him. The ball was now on the Rose twenty-five yard line. First down.

"Five yards outside," Jake said to Brian. A few minutes later Jake caught the ball and ran to the fifteen.

"Right goal post," Jake grinned at Brian.

Brian saw the left tackle on his heels and did a quick pivot to avoid him he knew he had to give Jake about four more seconds. As he turned and cocked his arm he saw another player coming directly at him. Again he pivoted and then jumped forward into the pocket. He aimed the ball at the base of the goal post and saw a speeding Jake grab it with one hand and pull it into his body. TOUCH DOWN!"

Brian and Jake bumped chests and ran back to the sidelines. Now the whole Kennedy stands were going crazy. Sarah jumped into his arms again and kissed his lips before he could stop her. "I love you," she whispered before jumping away and pushing up her pom-poms.

*****

Ann saw the two come together and smiled until they kissed. She quickly looked at her husband who was just starring ahead. She knew he had seen it. "What the hell was that?"

"Just a kiss between brother and sister," Ann said hoping he would buy it. He didn't.

"I don't think so."

Ann took his hand but knew he was upset. "Let's talk about it after the game."

He turned and looked at her. "What the hell is going on?"

"Let's go to the car," Ann whispered. She didn't want to make a scene in front of the other parents and families.

*****

Jake turned to look at his mother and saw them walking off the bleachers. He knew that Jim had seen Sarah's kiss. "Shit."

Rose had the ball and was again moving it down the field for a tie. "Jake middle linebacker and put some pressure on that quarterback."

Jake donned his helmet and tried to forget about what was going on. He rushed to the middle of the field and looked over the familiar faces. He knew the quarterback Paulie Morello liked to roll to his right so he waited until the center moved to the left and then raced around him. The full back tried to get in his way but Jake hurdled him and grabbed Paulie from behind. His strength and weight caused the smaller quarterback to crash down onto his knees. A lost of eight yards.

"Fuck.....would someone block him?" Paulie yelled at his offensive line.

Again Jake danced around as the other team tried to keep him in their sights. Paulie tried to stay in the pocket this time but the two men trying to keep Jake out kept moving backwards until one of them stepped on Paulie's right foot. It caused his pass to fall incomplete ten yards in front of the wide receiver.

"Keep him out!" Paulie yelled.

Jake knew his job was to put pressure on Paulie but he also knew how smart he was. If Jake was going to rush from the middle linebacker position he knew Paulie was going to pass to Ben once he left the area.

Paulie smiled over at Jake wanting to piss him off so he would again rush to tackle him. He took the snap and saw Jake moving forward. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Ben running to the middle. His pass was right there but so was Jake.

"Shit.......get him!" Paulie screamed when Jake grabbed his pass and pushed two Rose players aside. He saw Jake coming through the pile and tried to grab him but it was like a fly in a hurricane. Jake pushed him aside and scampered down the field towards the goal line. The small corner back caught him at the ten yard line but Jake dragged him and the ball into the end zone. TOUCHDOWN!"

*****

Ann moved behind her husband to the SUV. "They say they are in love."

"WHAT?!!" Jim asked. "And you knew about this and didn't tell me?"

"I was hoping it was just a short thing," Ann said calmly. "But I guess it's not."

"Jesus Ann what are we going to do?"

"I don't know. If we try to stop it they may fight us and get even more serious."

"I'll just tell Sarah that she can't do this.......oh God how far do you think they've gone? They spent last weekend alone."

Sarah knew she had to keep the affair secret. "You can try to talk to your daughter but I don't think it's going to do any good."

"Will you keep Jake busy after the game?" Jim asked. He realized that he didn't want to hurt his relationship with the woman he loved.

"Yes but please go easy on her."

"I will," Jim said. He had never really been nasty to his daughter before.

*****

The game clock was ticking down when Sarah moved up to Jake. "Nice game Mr. Hero."

"Thanks," Jake smiled. "Our parents left the stands after you kissed me and I haven't seen them return."

"Do you think?"

"Yes. Now your father knows."

"Good. I want him to know," she whispered. "I want him to know how much I love you."

The horn sounded and the teams walked into the field to shake hands. Mike, Tommy and Ben waited for Jake.

"Nice game," Jake smiled as he held out his hand for a shake. Suddenly all three jumped onto him and piled on top. "HEY!"

Brian saw the three jump on Jake and ran over to help. He pulled Tommy off and then was about to hit Ben when Jake saw him.

"Brian no!" Jake was laughing. "They are just kidding around."

Big Mike stood up. "You better get this guy out of here before we really smack him around." Mike grinned and held out his hand to pull Jake up.

Jake said his goodbyes and put his arm around Brian. "Nice game quarterback."

"Nice game everything else," Brian laughed. "There were some recruiters in the stands so I'm sure you will be hearing from them."

"Good," Jake said as he watched Jim and Sarah talking by the gate. He started to run over to them but his mother grabbed his arm. "Let them go. They need to talk."

*****

"SARAH OVER HERE!" Jim yelled to his daughter as she said goodnight to the other cheerleaders.

Sarah gulped and carried her pom-poms over to him. "Hi daddy." She said in her little girl, break daddy's heart, voice.

"You know I've never said anything negative to you," Jim started. He had rehearsed what he was going to say to her.

"Daddy I love him," she blurted out before he could go very far.

"Sarah you can't. He's your brother." Jim gasped.

"Not my real brother...not my blood brother. It's not against the law." She too had rehearsed what she was going to say.

"But it's not right. I mean you're step sister and brother."

"I didn't plan for it to happen. When you fell in love with Ann did you plan it?" Sarah asked as she took his big hand in her small one.

"No but..."

"It is the same. We are not really related and he loves me as much as I love him." She hugged him into her smallness.

Jim thought that maybe this was a phase. "We all need to talk about it."

Sarah smiled. "So it's OK with you?"

"I didn't say that," he grinned. "It's just going to take some time getting used to it and there has to be some rules."

She knew the first rule was no sex in the house. "Thank you Daddy."

*****

When Ann and Jake saw them smiling and joking around they both knew he had given in. "I guess I was wrong about his reaction," Ann whispered to her son.

"Me too," Jake smiled. "Me too."

"Come on let's stop for some ice cream to celebrate the victory," Jim said before jumping into the driver's seat.

"I love ice cream," Sarah giggled as she jumped into the back seat next to Jake and took his hand in hers. They didn't need to hide it anymore from their parents.

"I love ice cream too," Jake grinned.

Ann reached over and took her husband's right hand while he drove with the left. She was afraid to look over her shoulder at the two kids who thought they were in love.

As Ann and Sarah went to the ladies room Jim sat across from Jake. "That was one hell of a game," Jim grinned. "You basically won it single-handedly."

"You're brother is a great coach," Jake blushed. He was not used to such praise.

Jim stopped smiling. "Sarah told me what is going on between the two of you. I'll tell you now that I don't like it. If you hurt her it's going to really piss me off."

"I won't," Jake said nervously. "I care a lot for her."

"And we will have some rules," Jim snared.

"Yes sir I understand," Jake said softly. Although he had about five inches and 60 pounds of muscle more than the older man he was the one intimidated. They heard the women's voices and Jim's smile returned.

It was later when Jim asked Jake to walk outside.

"I don't know how far you two have gone and don't think I really want to know. However, there will be so sex in my house. Understood?"

"Yes sir," Jake said as he sat down on the patio bench.

Jim knew the kids had sex a lot earlier than he did. "Do I need to talk to you about the birds and bees and how babies are made?"

"No sir," Jake answered.

Jim's hard face disappeared. "It's going to take me some time to get used to however if I was to pick someone for my daughter it would be someone like you. Actually it would be you," Jim smiled.

"Thank you sir," Jake smiled for the first time.

Ann and Sarah were having a similar conversation in her bedroom. "If you're not responsible about this your father will want Jake to move away," Ann said frankly.

"We will be," Sarah said. "I'm sorry about what I said."

Ann knew it was the I hate you comment. "I knew you didn't mean it. If you have any questions about anything. You know about men and sex..."

"I'll ask you," Sarah giggled.

*****

After Jim walked back into the house Sarah walked out to sit next to Jake. "Hi." She said before taking his hand in hers. "I told you he would understand."

"Understand?" Jake repeated. "He threatened to show me his gun collection."

"He doesn't have a gun collection," Sarah giggled. "This is great..you know...with them knowing but right now I want to rip your clothes off."

"No sex in the house," Jake whispered.

"They didn't say anything about sex somewhere else."

"The boy's showers are a little too dangerous."

"Not the girls," Sarah giggled.

It was after dinner when Ann moved next to Jim on the sofa and pulled his arm around her. She snuggled up to him and they both watched as Sarah did the same to Jake on the love seat.

"This is going to take some time to get use to," Jim whispered in his wife's ear. He tried not to watch Jake's large fingers gently caressing his daughter's arm. A couple hours later after the movie Ann stood and took Jim's hand.

"Let's go to bed."

"I thought I'd stay up a while longer," he said.

"Daddy!" Sarah said with a mad look.

"Come on," Ann smiled as she pulled him up and out of the room.

"Are you sure about this?" Jim asked Ann as they climbed into the bed.

"No but we have to trust them," Ann smiled before she reached into his pajama's and worked on his manhood. A minute later her lips opened to please him.

*****

"I thought they would never leave," Sarah whispered before climbing on top of his lap and then nibbling on his ear.

"I thought they said no sex." His hard libido was pushing up into her thin cotton shorts.

"No fucking," she giggled as she reached down into his shorts to stroke his hard shaft.

"That's not what they........." Jake stopped talking when she pulled it out and with both hands jerked him off. "OH SHIT!" He said a few minutes later when his fountain erupted. She caught most of it in her cupped hand. "Get some tissues," she giggled.

Jake did as she said and after she cleaned off her hands and his limp noodle he sat back to watch TV.

"Uh," Sarah said as she sat next to him.

"What?" Jake grinned.

Sarah took the blanket off the back of the sofa and covered her lower body. "My turn." She grabbed his hand and pushed his fingers down under her shorts and dripping panties.

"Slow down," she said a few minutes later.

Jake's arm was about to fall off. "My arms tired."

"You carry two men and the football ten yards to score and you can touch me for a few minutes," she gasped.

"Just kidding," Jake laughed while he finger-fucked his love. God he hoped the DNA test came back OK.

It was Sarah who wanted him to speed up when she got close. "Jake faster.......faster." Her legs were spread widely allowing him to move in and out many times.

"OH!" She started to scream until his mouth covered hers. She screamed into his throat as her body exploded and then collapsed.

"I love you so much," she whispered as they lay side by side on the sofa under the blanket.

"Me too," he whispered before falling asleep.

Ann woke up in the middle of the night and wondered about them. As much as she trusted them she didn't want them to mess up the nice family she had. She pulled on her robe and tiptoed down to their rooms. Both doors were open which meant they were still downstairs. She saw Jake's alarm clock and noticed it was 4:12AM. As she moved slowly down the stairs she heard the TV on and prayed that they were not having intercourse. She peeked around the doorway and smiled.

"Hey wake up," she whispered when she tapped them both on their shoulders. "Go to bed. You don't want Jim to see you like this."

Sarah smiled and rubbed her eyes. It was then she felt Jake's hand still under her shorts and panties. "Would you turn off the TV?" She asked her step mom. As Ann turned to walk to the TV Sarah jerked his hand out and slid out from next to him. She staggered up the stairs into her room.

"You have to be careful," Ann said to Jake as he woke up and sat up next to her. "You're a man now and with it come responsibilities."

"I know," he grinned. He hugged her and lightly kissed her cheek. "I don't want to mess up what you have with Jim." He was so happy that she was happy.

"We should have the DNA results back by Friday," she whispered. "If you are blood relatives you know you will have to stop."

"I know," Jake said before standing and walking up to his bed.

*****

The next morning Jim saw them holding hands while they ate breakfast and then saw them hugging when he walked outside by the pool. "You know if you stay together all day you are going to get tired of it," he grinned.

Sarah hugged Jake tighter. "Never."

It was then that Jim's brother walked out onto the patio. "Well what do we have here?" John asked as he looked at Jake's arm around Sarah's waist.

"Uncle John!" Sarah smiled before jumping over and hugging him.

"Hi coach," Jake smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Jim asked. He knew that John liked to play golf on Saturday mornings.

"Well I wanted to play golf but my phone has been ringing off the hook this morning," John smiled.

"Why?" Jim asked.

"It seems the word is out about Jake and every major college wants information about him." John yawned. "I was about to give them your phone number." He noticed Sarah moving over to sit next to Jake and take his hand. "Am I missing something here?"

"Jake and I are going out," Sarah smiled as she held Jake's hand upward.

Jim glanced at his brother who shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just the father."

"Hell I guess as long as you're not really brother and sister it's OK," John smiled. "When are you getting married?"

"Yo........hold it right there," Jim said seriously. "I thought you were my brother."

"I am and would love to have some athletic ability in this family. You and I never made it past JV."

"If you say another word about marriage you're going into the pool," Jim dared.

"Do it Uncle John," Sarah giggled.

*****

Ann peeked from the house to see what reaction her brother-in-law would have seeing Jake and Sarah together. She saw them laughing and suddenly her husband lunged at John and picked him up over his shoulders. She tried to get outside to stop it but when she opened the door both men went flying fully dressed into the pool. "What happened?"

"Uncle John asked us when we are getting married," Sarah laughed. The two men surfaced and started dunking each other.

"JOHN!" Ann screamed. She too didn't want any mention of marriage.

"What? I think they should get married," John joked as he climbed from the pool.

Ann shook her finger at him. "You better watch out!" She screamed when he grabbed her around the waist and jumped into the pool with her.

Jake and Sarah were laughing so hard their sides began to hurt. Especially when she surfaced her new hairdo was totally destroyed and was now had straight hair lines dripping water down onto her soaked blouse. Both Jim and John were laughing loudly.

"Why I'm going to kill you both," Ann screamed as she walked towards them. The three adults did not realize that Sarah and Jake were gone and that they had ran into the house.

"Oh shit hurry," Jake moaned as she sucked his hard shaft in and out of her soft lips. He continued looking out the window at the three older folks playing in the pool.

Sarah teased him with her tongue and lips and then engulfed his balls. She licked up and down both sides and then up the bottom until she reached the top and then circled the crown. "Does my brother want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh shit.......yes," he groaned. She swallowed about five inches of him and rapidly moved up and down.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah," he moaned as he watched them looking back at the house. "Hurry baby." As his mother climbed out of the pool he felt the damp break. "Now."

Sarah locked her lips and took his first load and then the second. She gulped him down and then jumped into a kitchen chair. Jake grabbed two cokes from the frig and they were drinking them when Ann walked in.

"Don't look!" She giggled knowing her clothing was clinging to her body and was quite transparent. She also knew that John had gotten a good look at her private areas when she climbed out. Water dripped from her body as she hustled up the stairs. A few minutes later Jim ran in and up the stairs. Finally Uncle John came in with some towels wrapped around his waist.

"So I take it that this is not a secret anymore," John grinned. "I'm sure this will shake up the whole school"

Sarah leaned over and kissed Jake's lips. "Good."

"What about church tomorrow?" John asked. "Please tell me you will kiss him after the service so I can get a good view."

Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers