Step Sister Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zombie22
zombie22
84 Followers

We drove several miles out of town towards the power plant. There were miles of dirt-roads and mesas on the Westside of town. We parked on top of a tall hill. The Honda barely made it up. The air was hot outside as we exited the car. Vanessa took off her cardigan and I could confirm that she was not wearing a bra under her tank top. The hot breeze caused her nipples to stiffen and strain against the thin material. I was already filming the landscape when I focused the camera on her. She started to draw her arms over her chest but then dropped them and smiled at me.

“Are you getting any good shots?” she asked.

“Not until I turned the camera on you,” I said.

Vanessa looked at me with a very serious face that made my stomach flutter.

“You are beautiful,” I said.

She looked at me and her face saddened a little.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“A few people have told me that, but I don’t think any one has really meant it,” she said.

“Beautiful is too common a word to describe you,” I said.

Her smile returned and she walked over and kissed me. I was happy that I captured that moment on film.

“I really have to pee,” she said.

“Do you want to go back home and do it?” I asked.

“I’ll never make it that far,” she said.

“I’ll turn around so you can go if you want me too,” I said.

“I want you to film me while I do it,” she said.

I was surprised at her frankness and could feel my cock stirring as the words escaped her mouth. She walked closer to me and kicked off her boots. She hiked up her skirt but didn’t squat down. I saw a small yellow patch form on her tight white thong panties. The golden liquid began to snake its way down her right leg. The look on her face was one of pleasure and relief. The dirt began to clump beneath her feet as a small puddle formed. When she finished she walked towards the car and leaned against it like she was about to be arrested. I turned off the camera and walked behind her. I placed the camera on the roof of the car and put my hand between her legs. I felt the sopping wetness of her panties. My cock stirred at the sensation.

“Rip them off of me!” she pleaded.

In a state of complete arousal I tore her panties off in one swift motion. She jerked violently but I held her steady. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my boxer shorts. I lifted up her skirt and entered her from behind. She pushed against the car while I rammed into her. Her moans turned into loud gasps. I could feel the orgasm rushing through her body. As she finished I could feel my cum gushing into her pussy.

“I need you,” she spoke through her gasps. She turned around and I held her tightly not believing the experience I just had.

The sun was going down as we drove home. Vanessa looked a little tired and started to nod off. I looked over at her in a state of complete adoration. I pulled into the driveway and parked in the garage since we would be the only ones home. I looked over at Vanessa and she was still asleep. I got out and walked to her side of the car. I opened the door and could see that she was faking it. I decided to play along and I reached over and unfastened her seatbelt and lifted her out of the car.

She felt good in my arms as I carried her into the house. I plopped her down on the living room couch and walked to my room to use the bathroom and change clothes. I put on a pair of loose sweats and took my shirt off. I walked out into the living room and noticed that Vanessa was gone.

“Hide and seek,” I thought to myself.

I started up the stairs and noticed that Vanessa was standing at the top. She had put her hair up in a ponytail again and was wearing a short blue terry-cloth bathrobe. The lights were pretty dim in the house but I could see that her legs looked shiny and wet.

“I have a surprise for you,” she said.

“I can only imagine,” I said.

Vanessa ran away to her room and I started after her. I walked into her room and saw that the sheets were pulled back and that there were towels on the bed. I walked up to her and gave her a hard wet kiss. I tugged at the belt on her bathrobe and threw it open. I could see that she was glistening in the light of her room. The faint sent of flavored lube hung in the air. I bent down and kissed her left breast and the taste of cherry filled my mouth.

“How much of you is cherry flavored?” I asked.

“I guess that you are about to find out,” she replied with a glint in her eye.

I started to lick every inch of her body. I turned her around facing away from me and I dropped to my knees. I licked each of her taut cheeks and pushed my tongue into her pussy.

“Lick my asshole” ordered Vanessa.

I obeyed and licked up and down her delicious ass. She had not missed an inch with the lube. She reached on the bed and handed me a bottle of clear lube.

“I want to be bad,” she said lustfully.

I pulled down my sweats and shorts as she crawled on the bed. I put copious amounts of lube on my shaft. I took the bottle and squirted more on her little pink butt hole. She was playing with her clit as I moved into position. I slid my dick up and down the crack of her ass as she moaned. The sight of her oily body in her dresser mirror aroused me even more than before. I gently pushed the tip of my dick into her ass. She moaned slightly as her ass accommodated me. I felt her push her ass further onto my dick. The exquisite tightness of her ass was somewhere between pleasure and pain. I let her control the pace and deepness of the penetration. We were facing her dresser mirror and she looked up and admired the scene.

“Fuck my ass!!” she blurted.

I quickened the pace and the depth and she started to moan even louder.

“Fuck my ass harder!!” she screamed out.

I could feel my orgasm build and wanted to hold on a little longer. I felt her body tense up as she began to cum. I squirted deep into her bowels as she went limp on the bed.

We both dozed off and woke up the next morning sticky messes. The sheets were sticking to us. We both looked at each other and laughed. I called work and told them that I would work the second half of the day. Vanessa stated that she was famished and that a good breakfast was in order. We mutually decided that a shower would definitely come first.

Bill and my mother were not due back until tomorrow night. So we decided to take advantage of the master bathroom. We giggled as our legs kept sticking together from all the cherry flavored lube that was spread around the night before.

“You smell like cough syrup,” Vanessa giggled.

“I really need to piss like crazy!” I moaned while dancing around slightly.

“Come over here,” Vanessa said. She walked into the roomy shower and dropped to her knees.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked.

“I want you to wash off my tits and my pussy with your hot piss,” she replied.

I was totally turned on by her order. I walked over to her and positioned myself in front of her. Peeing on demand was a little harder than I imagined. I looked down at her and a golden stream started to splash against her chest and run down her belly. She quickly turned over and demanded that I piss her pussy and ass clean. I have never pissed more in my life. I laid down flat on my back and asked her to return the favor. She squatted over my chest and began to let go. The hot liquid ran all over my body and enjoyed the look of relief on Vanessa’s face.

“We are totally perverted,” she declared.

“I have never done that before in my life.” I explained.

“I always loved the thought of it and it was better than I imagined,” she said.

I stood up and pushed her against the bathroom wall facing me. I picked her up and impaled her on my cock. She moaned with delight as I continued thrusting. I turned her around and picked her up and again impaled her on my cock. I was holding her up with both of her legs in a standing doggy style position. I faced the mirror to see the look on her face. She was about to come and her body was tensing up. Her release was very powerful. I had to prop myself up leaning back against the wall. After she came I let her down and she stayed on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I quickly started to spurt into her mouth. She swallowed every spurt and grabbed me by the back of the hair and gave me a deep kiss.

After our shower adventure we were both feeling pretty sore. We ate breakfast with smiles on our faces and love in our hearts. I knew that what I was feeling was love. I looked into her eyes and saw deep pools of emotions and warmth.

“We should go out somewhere nice tonight since we didn’t eat dinner last night,” I said.

“That sounds great,” Vanessa replied.

I reluctantly got dressed and headed to work. Five hours of re-sodding a baseball field was not my idea of a good time. I was getting ready to walk out the door when Vanessa walked up to me.

“I have something for you,” she said.

“What is it?” I asked.

She handed me a small folded up piece of paper and put it in my shirt pocket.

“Don’t look at it until later,” she said.

She was standing with me near garage door wearing her blue terry-cloth robe again.

“One more thing,” she said as she ran to the kitchen. She came back holding a black magic marker. She pulled up my shirt and drew a small heart on the right side of my chest. “Only you will know about it.”

I gave her a deep kiss and walked into the garage. She quickly opened up her robe and flashed me before the garage door opened all the way up. I started my car and pulled away. I couldn’t imagine how much I was going to miss her as I pulled away. I almost forgot about the note she slipped me. Before I got out of the car I pulled it out and read it.

“I think that I love you, signed Vanessa. P.S. In case you were wondering I’m on the pill.”

I laughed out loud in a mixture of happiness and relief. I started counting down the hours until I returned home.

Laying sod was a pain in the ass. My arms were a little tired from all of the lifting. I drove home thinking about the heart drawn on my chest. I sped most of the way home. I opened the garage door and practically jumped out of the car. I walked into the house and noticed that most of the lights were turned off except the night light in the kitchen and a little light coming from Vanessa’s room.

“The wait seemed like forever!” I heard Vanessa yell from upstairs.

I started towards the stairs.

“Don’t come up! I want to make a grand entrance!” she yelled.

“Ok! I need to run to the bathroom and then change. Will that give you enough time?” I yelled back.

“That depends if you need to take a dump or not!” she yelled back laughing.

“Ok, that’s disgusting! Even a pervert like me has his limits!” I shouted back.

I walked to my room chuckling to myself. Vanessa had laid out a dress shirt and a nice pair of pants for me to wear. I smiled to myself and headed to the bathroom. Taped on my bathroom door was my trusty crusty gym sock. I felt more than a little embarrassed. There was a picture of Vanessa on my bathroom counter. It was a beautiful black and white headshot that must have been taken earlier this year. She really did look like a movie star from the 1940’s.

After I had preened and changed I headed towards the stairwell.

“Are you ready?” I asked trying not to yell.

“Yes! I’m on my way down,” she replied.

I looked up and saw her walking down the stairs. She was wearing the vintage dress that she bought at the second hand store. The red roses on the black dress looked stunning on her. She had a nice pair of high-heeled shoes on that matched her dress. She was wearing black stockings with the seam on the back. Her hair was raven black and curled in ringlets and her lips were a dark red.

“You look fabulous,” I told her.

“Thank you. I had a lot of time to prepare,” she said.

“You look great no matter what you do,” I said. She smiled at me and her eyes were afire even in the semi-darkness.

“I made reservations,” she said.

“Where at?” I asked.

“Taco Bell,” she said and stuck her tongue out at me.

“Sounds good to me,” I said.

We got into the car and drove to the only decent non-chain owned restaurant in town. We had a pretty decent seat near the back of the restaurant where the sound would not overwhelm us.

“What are we going to do?” Vanessa asked me.

“About what?” I replied, trying to get a reaction out of her.

“I think that we may have something good going,” she said.

“So do I. I can’t keep my mind on anything but you,” I replied. “We both just graduated, correct?”

“Yeah, I want to go to art school,” she replied.

“Where at?” I asked.

“On the East Coast hopefully,” she said.

“My dream is to go to N.Y.U. film school, but I need to focus and finish a few semesters at the U,” I said.

“I haven’t decided but the university is an option,” she said.

“Well we know what our options are, the only sure thing in my mind is that I want to be where you are,” I said.

“You are so going to get laid tonight,” she said giggling and smiling.

“Let’s go somewhere and accomplish that,” I said.

As were driving home the tension was getting pretty thick. I glanced over at Vanessa and she was glowing from the street lights. She looked over and smiled and began pulling up her dress little by little. I could see that she was wearing an old fashioned garter belt to hold up her black stockings.

“I have something I want to show you,” she said.

I tried to keep an eye on the road and an eye on her. She reached into her purse and pulled out a black butt-plug.

“Where did you get that?” I asked.

“I told you a lady has items she needs to unpack in private,” she replied.

She pulled out a small container of lube and began applying it to the plug. She hiked up her skirt and lifted her ass off the car seat. With a little maneuvering she managed to get it in. She sat with her eyes closed enjoying the sensations of the road.

“I want to be bad,” she said.

“That’s pretty obvious,” I said, trying to get a smile out of her.

“I want to be tied up,” she said in an even more serious tone.

My already rock hard penis twitched at that last statement.

“I want to be tied up, spanked, and then fucked!” she blurted out.

We pulled into the garage and got out of the car. As she walked over to the house door she bent over the car and hiked up her skirt.

“Spank my ass!” she commanded.

She was wearing a pair of sheer black ruffle back panties. I could see the butt-plug securely in her ass. I gave her a firm swat and she moaned loudly. We walked up stairs and to her room. On her bed I saw that she had tied several scarves to the bed posts. She walked towards the end of the bed and leaned over facing the bed posts.

“Tie me up,” she demanded.

I walked over to the bed and tied her hands securely to the bed posts. She looked down at the ground and motioned her head to some additional scarves tied to the floor posts. I tied her feet to those and she stood there looking at me lustfully.

“Spank me!” she ordered.

I pulled her skirt up and swatted her a good one on her right cheek. She moaned loudly. I reached between her legs and massaged her clit through her panties. She moved around wildly wanting more.

“Rip my panties off!” she screamed.

I did her one better by bending down and making a small tear with my teeth. I ripped her panties until her pussy and ass were exposed to me. I gave her a few more hard swats until her skin was bright red. I started to undress but decided to leave the room for a moment to let her anticipation build.

“Come here and fuck my ass!!” I heard her yell.

I walked in and used a free scarf to blind fold her. She became even more aroused. I pulled the plug out of her ass and squirted lube on my cock. I slowly pressed my cock against her asshole. It went in easily.

“Fuck me hard!” she pleaded.

Vanessa came nearly instantly after I entered her ass. I kept pumping away using her ripped panties as impromptu reins and could feel her tense up again. I felt a sudden rush of wetness hit my legs and she began to jerk almost uncontrollably. She came so hard that she squirted all over my legs!

“Put your cock in my mouth!” Vanessa cried.

I untied her and she dropped to her knees. She took my whole cock into her mouth without any hesitation. I exploded in her mouth and she greedily consumed it. I embraced her and looked into her eyes.

“I love you” I said.

“I love you too” she answered back.

We both said the words that we longed to hear. But where do we go from there?

The End???

zombie22
zombie22
84 Followers
12