Step-Sister Slut

Story Info
Longish, rambling tale of Lauren's descent into slutdom.
11.5k words
4.48
190.3k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author does not condone the use of mind-altering substances for the base pursuit of "getting high".

Always use protection, even if virtually no one in virtual-Literotica-Land does. Seriously. It's important.

For people who have read my other stories: This is the same Lauren from "A Bad Boy" and "Can I Get A Ride?" But I wouldn't call her an obsession.

*

When Scott came home to Virginia from his sophomore year at college way out west in California, he met his father's fiancé. The wedding would be in August. Scott was friendly enough to the woman, Kimberly, even though she had redecorated his childhood home. At least she had left his upstairs room alone. He didn't have to deal with her too much, anyway. He worked in D.C. during the days, and usually came home late enough to avoid a family dinner or some other such nonsense. Kimberly never told him what to do. Scott was fiercely independent; it had been ten years since his mother left, and Kimberly seemed to understand that he would only resent her if she tried to be his mother.

And so it wasn't until just a week before the wedding that Scott discovered that Kimberly had a daughter—and he would soon have a sister. He had come home, around 8:30 that evening, and found the house empty. Strange, he thought. Maybe they went out to dinner or something. He went up to his room, put on a Grateful Dead recording, went about rolling a joint. He decided against smoking it, until after his dad and Kimberly were home and fast asleep. He heard the car pull into the driveway on the other side of the house. He hid the weed in his desk drawer, sat back, turned on his computer. Waiting, waiting. The door opened, his father called upstairs: "Hey Scott, come on down here."

Unusual, Scott thought. He got up, went down the stairs. "Scott," Kimberly said, "this is my daughter Lauren. She's just flown back from a summer in Italy."

"Sounds a lot better than a summer in Washington D.C.," Scott joked, while looking Lauren up and down. She was a beauty. She must have been eighteen years old, fresh out of high school, a few inches shorter than Scott, long dirty blond hair, big brown eyes, tanned skin and a killer hourglass figure. Scott mentally slapped himself. She was going to be his sister! "How was Italy?" he asked her.

"Wonderful," she replied.

"She'll tell you all about it later. Why don't you help take her bags up to her room?" Scott's dad suggested.

"The guest room?"

"It's Lauren's room now," he said. Scott smiled. That was right next to his room. He grabbed the heaviest looking suitcase and led her upstairs. "It's just right over here," he said. He set her suitcase down at the foot of the queen size bed. The room had a desk, a dresser, and the bed, a couple of bland paintings on the walls.

"It'll do for a couple of weeks, I guess," she said. She set her bags down, collapsed on the bed. "Thanks."

"No problem. Long flight?"

"Yeah. So... have you lived here your whole life?"

"Well, I've been in college for a couple of years now, in California."

"And how is California? I've never been there."

"Let's just say that I miss it, and that I never want to leave. You probably feel the same way about Italy."

"Yeah," she sighed.

"Well, my room is just on the other side of that wall. Knock if you need anything," Scott said.

"On the wall?"

Scott stopped, smiled. "Yeah."

*****

The wedding was in an Arlington church on a Saturday afternoon. The reception that night was at some big hotel in D.C. Scott and Lauren hid in the back for most of the reception, trying desperately to avoid all their parents' strange middle-aged yuppy friends, all of whom were getting drunk. Figuring they wouldn't be noticed, they stole a bottle of red wine and drank it down.

"Yuppies are so funny," Lauren commented. They were sitting at a big round table, watching all the people dancing to the 80's music a DJ was spinning.

"I know. They freak me out," Scott said.

"Are there a lot of yuppies in California?"

"There are a lot of yuppies everywhere there is suburbia," Scott postulated, poured another glass. They snuck another bottle, drank it down, soon found themselves to be just as trashed as all the yuppies.

"So, we're like brother and sister now, huh," Lauren slurred. Scott nodded.

"I've always been an only child. Until today."

"Me too," she said. They looked at their now-married parents. "So they leave for their honeymoon in the morning, right?"

"Yeah, we better say good-bye before they stumble up to their newlywed suite," Scott said. They stumbled over to the wedding party table, said their good-byes and good-nights, said they were off to bed. "I'll walk you to your room, since mine is right next door," Scott said. He grabbed another bottle of the red wine on the way out. Lauren had to lean against him to keep from falling down. She was wearing a red summer halter-top minidress, low cut in the front. Scott could hardly keep from peering down at his step-sister's ample cleavage. He had been fighting that urge all night, and failing more often as he got more drunk. He had to admit: his new sister was hot.

They rode the elevator up to their floor. He kept taking peaks down the top of her mini-dress, hoping she didn't notice. Her arm was around him, her hand on his hip. Once, it slid down to his butt, and she quickly moved it back up to his hip.

They came to their rooms. "You want another drink?" he offered.

She looked at him for a moment, shook her head. "I'm already plenty drunk," she said.

"Okay. Just thought I'd offer. Good night," he said.

"Good night," she said, and closed the door; Scott walked over to his, opened it, went inside. He tossed his jacket on the chair, took off his tie, unbuttoned his nice white shirt. He grabbed a corkscrew, sat down on the bed, opened the bottle of red wine. He took a swig, straight from the bottle, and turned on the TV. He flipped through the channels for a few minutes, stopped when he found the soft-core porn on Cinemax. He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out the joint he'd been saving. He was about to spark it when there was a knocking on the wall. It was coming from Lauren's room. He realized then that there was a door connecting the two rooms. He wondered if Kimberly knew, shrugged, got up, walked over to it, opened the door. Lauren was leaning against the door frame, trying to steady herself.

"I think I would like another drink," she said, smiling. He handed her the bottle and she took a short drink from it, right from the bottle. She handed it back to him, swallowed. "You gonna smoke that?" she asked, looking at the joint in his hand.

"You wanna toke this with me?"

"Yeah," she said. "That's weed, right?"

"Yeah," he said, laughing.

"Good." She walked into the room, sat down on the bed, looked at the TV. "Anything good on the TV?"

"Just the skin-flick on Cinemax."

"Oh boy," she said. Scott climbed onto the bed, sat down leaning against the headboard. He looked at her. She sat back against the headboard next to him. She was still wearing that red minidress, Scott still had great difficulty tearing his eyes from her cleavage. She handed him a lighter. He took it, happy to be distracted for a bit, and lit the end of the joint. He puffed on it a few times, and the end lit. The smoke curled toward the ceiling. He took a big hit and then handed it to her. He hopped out of the bed, grabbed a towel from the bathroom, threw it on the floor in front of the door. He walked over to the window on the other side of the room, opened it, let the warm summer breeze in. He got back on the bed, took the joint from Lauren, puffed on it, handed it back. She took another hit. "So what do you think of that weed?" he asked her.

She coughed. He laughed. She laughed. They took a few more swigs of wine, kept puffing on the joint until it was finished. They watched the overly buff guy and the girl with huge tits on Cinemax. "Those are so fake," Lauren said.

"Her tits?"

"Yes, her tits. Totally fake."

"How do you know?"

"I just know," she declared.

"You've got better tits, anyway," Scott said. His eyes grew wide when he realized just what he said, and he took a quick, long swig of red wine.

"You think so?" she asked. She sat up, straightening her back. She turned to face him, sticking her chest out. Scott took another swig of the wine, and then reached out and felt her up, over her dress.

"Much better," Scott said.

"Big brother, you shouldn't be doing that," she said. She took the bottle away from him and took a long drink. Her eyes were glassy. They were both very drunk, made more so by the weed they'd smoked. She edged nearer to him, pressed against him. She shivered when a cold breeze blew through the window. Goosebumps ran up and down her legs. Scott ran his hand up and down her leg to warm her.

"Maybe you should get under the blankets, you're cold," he said. They struggled with the bed for a minute before they got the sheet and blanket back, and she slid under the blankets.

"I can't stay here," she mumbled. "I have a boyfriend..."

"Who would know?" he asked her. "We have to take ourselves home tomorrow. My dad and your mom are flying off to the Cayman Islands in the morning. And why didn't you bring your boyfriend to the wedding?"

"He's in Florida with his family," she said. She looked up at him. He was sliding under the sheets, suddenly was next to her, she could feel the heat from his body, he could feel her.

"Are you still cold?" he asked. He was lying on his side, facing her, one arm under her head, the other hand running up and down her arm and down to her hip, her thigh. You shouldn't be doing this, he told himself, she's your sister, this is SO wrong. He wondered if she was saying the same thing.

"I'm warming up," she said. She nestled against him. She turned her back to him and pressed against him. He held her close, she relished his warmth. His hand traveled up her body to gently squeeze her breasts again. This time, he worked his way inside, cupping the one he could reach, toying with the nipple in his fingers. She was pressing her butt into his crotch; he had an erection, and they both knew it.

His hands wandered, frantically, drunkenly, over her body, squeezing where they pleased. Her skirt was hiked up; his pants were down around his ankles. "No, Scott, we shouldn't be doing this," she said. He had a firm grip on her.

"What, you just wanted to use me for my body heat, use me to get a little drunk and stoned, and then leave?"

He started grinding his erection between her ass-cheeks. It was sticking out through his boxers. She tried to push away from him, but he had a grip on her hips and he would not let go. He reached up her skirt, found the thong she was wearing, ripped it off her, breaking it in the process. He brought it to his face, pressed it against his nose. "You're awfully wet, sis," he said. "I don't care what your boyfriend says."

"No, Scott," she mumbled. "Stop, please, stop."

He was pressing his cock against her wet pussy lips. The head found the opening, slid in just a bit. She tried harder to push away, but his grip was too strong. He slowly pushed himself into her, filling her. She groaned. He slid his cock into her, slowly. She stopped struggling. "See," he said, "it's not so bad, we're not really related, it's okay if we do this."

"My boyfriend won't think so," she said. "That feels good though..."

"Yeah it does... and who cares what he thinks? Fuck him he's not here for you now is he?" He started driving it into her harder. He reached up her skirt and squeezed her ass. He wasn't holding her so tight anymore. She was bucking against him, trying to get more of him deeper into her with his every thrust.

"Oh God Scott, fuck me fuck me fuck me," she said. The TV was still on. The two beautiful people were outside somewhere, on a sunny day, she was sucking him off while she knelt on a picnic blanket, they were both naked. "Let me do that, Scott," she said. He saw what she meant and quickly pulled it out of her. The guy on the TV was holding onto the girl by her hair. Scott stood up on the bed and Lauren knelt in front of him, and took his big cock into her mouth, sucking on the head first, and then licking it up and down.

"Do you like the way your cunt tastes?" he asked her. He grabbed her hair when she started sucking on the head of his cock again, and forced her head close to him. He was pushing his cock into her mouth and down her throat. They were standing and kneeling so that they could both see the TV. The guy was driving his cock down her throat, holding her head. Scott did the same, ramming it down her throat, holding her by the hair, bobbing her head back and forth, up and down, fucking her face. As they were watching, the guy pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed it in his hand, and jacked it a couple of times; his semen squirted out, onto her face and tits. Scott pulled out of her mouth and held her head back with one hand. With the other he jacked himself hard for just a second, until he started to come. He sprayed it all over her face and her tits.

*****

"You know," Kitty said, "sometimes when I'm getting bored, you know, with the sex with my boyfriend, it helps a lot to get something new to wear to bed. Some boys like that, you know?" Kitty was Lauren's new roommate at college. They were the same age, just turned eighteen. As soon as they met they liked each other, and were soon very good friends.

"Well, Brian sometimes talks about how he likes my lacy little thongs," Lauren said. "I just wish he had a bigger cock."

"Honey, if you want to change that, you have to find a new man. But if you want to get him really excited, we need to go to Victoria's Secret. I've been feeling the same way about my boyfriend, you know? His cock isn't nearly big enough, but I have a toy to fix that," she said, and winked at Lauren. "Let's go to the mall, huh?"

"All right," Lauren said. The girls left the dorm and took Kitty's car to the mall, and went straight to the Victoria's Secret. They looked through the thongs and bras, but neither really saw what they were looking for. After wandering around the store for another fifteen minutes, Kitty picked out a tight little baby-blue teddy and a black leather bustier to try on, and Lauren had found a tight red nighty with a plunging neckline that she wanted to try on. The girls went back to the dressing rooms. Kitty went into one and Lauren opened the door to the one next to her. Lauren had gotten her shirt and pants off when Kitty asked her if she would tell her what she thought. "Come over here. There's no one else in any of the changing rooms," Kitty said.

"Let me get mine on first," Lauren said. She quickly took off her thong and bra and slid the nighty over her head. It fit her tight. She looked in the mirror and she liked what she saw. She quickly opened the door and jumped into Kitty's stall, bringing all her clothes with her. She dumped the clothes on the floor and the girls looked at each other. Kitty had put on the baby-blue teddy. The girls looked each other up and down. Lauren thought she saw Kitty licking her lips—she couldn't be sure, it was out of the corner of her eye, the slightest movement. Lauren suddenly realized she was staring at Kitty's tits, round and perky and big and soft looking...

Lauren shook her head. What was she thinking? She had no idea. "You look great, Kitty."

"Thanks," Kitty replied. "You look amazing!"

Lauren blushed and said: "thank you." They gazed at each other a moment longer. Kitty suddenly turned her back to Lauren and pulled off the baby-blue teddy. Lauren took a quick peak at her round, tight ass, before reaching down to grab her thong. Kitty watched in the mirror as Lauren bent over, licked her lips again. They decided to each buy the one they had tried on. Kitty decided the bustier was a bit too complicated for now. They went home, and each went to their boyfriends, sexy lingerie in their purses. Kitty came back to their dorm room afterward, and found herself alone. She masturbated under the blankets with her eight-inch realistic dildo, until she came, and then fell fast asleep. Lauren came home a bit later and did the same.

*****

Kitty and Lauren were growing increasingly unhappy with the crappy sex they were having. They decided that the only way to have better sex was to talk about it with their respective boyfriend.

"What did he say, what did he say?" Kitty asked as soon as Lauren walked in the door. "What happened?"

"He suggested we have a threesome."

"Huh. That's what my boy said, too. What did you tell him?"

"I told him I'd think about it," Lauren said. "What did you tell your boyfriend?"

"I said maybe. I wanted to talk to you first."

"Talk to me? Why?"

"Well... I'd do just about anything to make the sex better, you know? But the only person I could think of that I would want in that bed with me and him was... you."

Lauren blushed. "You know Kitty, I was thinking the same thing."

So the girls sat their boyfriends down together and laid it out for them. Kitty and Lauren were each excited about having a threesome. So were the boys. Until they each realized they were sharing their girlfriends with each other. After a bit of grumbling and vague threats to each other, each of the boys agreed. Kitty and Lauren had a threesome with Kitty's boyfriend that night. The next night, they did it with Lauren's boyfriend. The next day, each of the boys was demanding to know who was better in the bed. Lauren said that Kitty was better than both of them. Kitty said that Lauren was better than both of them. The boys found themselves dumped within a couple minutes.

*****

"Here, here," Kitty said to Lauren, "have another Jell-O shot."

"Kitty, are you trying to get me drunk?" Lauren asked, slurring just a little. They were sitting on the carpeted floor of their dorm room. Kitty was waving the ice-cube tray around in front of Lauren. It was full of little red Jell-O shots, each full of alcohol.

"Yes I am," Kitty said.

"Okay, well you have to take a shot with me," Lauren said.

"Deal," Kitty said. They each pulled out a little red Jell-O shot, and swallowed it down. Lauren tried to stand up then. "What are you doing?" Kitty demanded.

"It's hot as hell, I need to change into something cooler," Lauren said. Then she stumbled and fell onto her bed and started laughing.

"You look like you need a little help," Kitty said, and stood up. She wobbled a little bit but didn't fall. She sat down on the bed next to Lauren. "You're already really drunk, Lauren."

"I'm a lightweight," Lauren said. "Kitty are you gonna help me change into something cooler and more comfortable?"

"I sure am," Kitty said. She grabbed the bottom of Kitty's long-sleeved tee-shirt and pulled it off her, over her head.

"Thank you," Lauren said.

"You're welcome," Kitty replied as she pushed Lauren down on her back. She unfastened the button of Lauren's blue jeans with her fingers, and then leaned in closer. She started kissing around Lauren's bare belly and then down to her crotch. She took the fly of her jeans in her mouth, between her teeth, and then moved her head down, pulling down the fly. She grabbed the jeans at the belt loops and pulled them down to Lauren's ankles. Kitty stopped a moment to admire Lauren's sexy body. She was wearing a red thong and a red bra. "Do you always match like that?"

"I try," Lauren said, giggling again. "Is this what you want me to wear?" Kitty nodded. "Okay, but you have to, too," Lauren demanded. Kitty grinned wickedly, and peeled off her tank top and slid out of her shorts, leaving only a black bra and thong. "You match, too!" Lauren said, and giggled.