Step-Sister Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are a whole bunch down by the hot tub," Lauren said. She popped her head inside Scott's bedroom door. "Hey Scott..?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you, uh... have any of that weed still?"

"Yeah, I'll roll us up a joint to smoke in the hot tub."

"Great, thanks so much Scott, we'll have to find some way to repay you."

"I'm sure we can think of something," Scott said, and winked at her. She walked away, and he went about rolling a joint. He finished it quickly, a good fat joint with a lot of weed in it.

"I wanna get in the hot tub," he heard Kitty say.

"So go down and warm it up," Lauren replied.

"Your parents are asleep, right?" Kitty asked.

"Yeah, totally drunk and passed out, like every Friday night. Didn't you see the empty wine bottle and the glasses on the kitchen table?"

Kitty laughed as she hopped down the stairs. Scott watched her go. She was wearing a black bikini, but he caught a glimpse of lace on it... was she really just in bra and a thong? Lauren stepped in the doorway, this time in full view, not just her head. Lauren was also wearing a bra and a thong, but hers were lacy and red.

"Is this an underwear party?" Scott asked her.

"Just while we're in the hot tub," Lauren said. He grabbed a lighter from his desk, then stood up and pulled down his pajama pants. Lauren gasped. He pulled off his tee-shirt and grabbed the fat joint he had rolled. He was standing in his boxer shorts. She was staring at his crotch. He realized, then, that his flaccid cock was sticking out of the hole.

"Oh shit," he said, and tucked it inside.

"It's okay," Lauren said, "I think we've both seen each other in our birthday suits."

"Actually, I don't think I ever got you out of that red dress."

"Well, now I'm in just my underwear."

"Maybe I'll get to see you in your birthday suit later," Scott said, almost a question.

"Hmm," she said, "one can only hope." She turned and sauntered away from him, heading down the stairs. She was holding the bottle of rum in one hand and the bottle of Coke in the other, the paper cups held precariously between two fingers and the Coke bottle. Joint in one hand, lighter in the other, he followed after her. Her skinny little thong underwear seemed to ride up her ass, her ass-cheeks tight globes. He resisted the urge to spank her as he followed her down the stairs. They passed their parents' bedroom. Even through the closed door they could hear Scott's father snoring.

"They must be totally passed out," Scott said.

"Yeah, we could throw a party and they would sleep through it," Lauren replied.

They slid open the glass back door and walked out onto the patio. The Jacuzzi was in the middle of the back yard. Kitty had gotten the water bubbling, was sitting on the edge, her back to Lauren and Scott. She turned her head, looked over her shoulder when she heard them coming. "How's the water?" Lauren asked her.

"Get in here with me and find out," Kitty replied, and then slid into the water, her back still to them. She went to the middle and then stood up, turned to face them. They could see her hard nipples very clearly through her wet black bra. "It's nice and warm," she said, sinking back down into it, sitting down now as Scott and Lauren came to the edge and looked at her.

Scott put the joint between his lips, raised his lighter, lit the joint, puffed on it a few times to make sure it was lit, drew in deeply, handed it over to Lauren and then got into the tub. He blew the smoke out, right in Kitty's face. She breathed in deeply when he did. Lauren set down the alcohol and soda and cups, puffed on the joint as she climbed into the hot tub, then handed it over to Kitty. It took them a while to smoke it, but when they were finished they were stoned through to the bone.

"That's some amazing weed," Lauren said.

"Yeah where did you get it?" Kitty asked.

"It came with me all the way from California. They have the best weed in America in San Francisco, you know."

"Was it expensive?" Kitty asked.

"Everything is more expensive in California," Scott replied.

"Well, surely we can find some way to compensate you for that wonderful weed," Lauren said, looking at Kitty and winking. The girls slid close to Scott, Lauren on his left and Kitty on his right. He looked back and forth from girl to girl. Each had glassy, blood-shot, half-open eyes.

"Truth or dare," Kitty whispered loudly in his ear.

"Truth," Scott replied.

"Do you have a girlfriend back in California?"

"No, just this girl who likes to fuck me when she's drunk," Scott said. He turned to Lauren. "Truth or dare?" he asked her.

Lauren looked at him and said: "Truth."

He pondered a moment and asked her, "Do you usually masturbate in the morning or at night?"

Lauren blushed bright red before answering, "At night. Kitty, truth or dare."

"Dare," Kitty said, looking back at Lauren. Lauren smiled wickedly. She grabbed the rum and Coke, filled one of the cups half full of rum, added a little bit of Coke, and handed it to Kitty.

"Drink this, and then give Scott a lap dance."

Kitty took the cup, raised it to her lips, and tilted her head back, swallowing it down. She closed her eyes tight, gulped, opened them. She was slightly unsteady as she tossed her leg over Scott's lap and climbed on top of him. She pressed against him, and he grabbed hold of her at her hips. She grabbed his hands and moved them away. "You know the rules," she said, "you can look but you can't touch on a lap dance!" She started grinding down against him, rubbing her crotch up against his. Scott's cock was hard in a few moments. He was smiling wide. She grabbed hold of the edge of the hot tub and started moving up and down. Her tits were right in front of his face, beautiful round cleavage in a lacy black bra, and Scott didn't even try to look away. Kitty smiled and ground harder against him, then turned her head and looked at Lauren.

"Hey Lauren, truth or dare!"

"Dare," Lauren replied.

"Have a stiff drink, and then take Scott's cock out of his boxers and squeeze it!" Kitty ordered. Lauren promptly poured herself a drink like the one she had made for Kitty, drank it, and then got closer to the two of them. She reached down between Kitty and Scott, to where Kitty was grinding her thong-covered pussy against the hard-on inside Scott's boxers. She found the slit in his boxers and maneuvered his cock out through the hole. Her mind was reeling. She grabbed the big hard rod and squeezed it like Kitty had told her. Kitty kept grinding against it, and Scott started to moan a little.

"Kitty, truth or dare," Lauren said.

Kitty looked down at Lauren, still grinding hard against Scott's hard shaft, and said: "Dare."

"Suck on the head of his cock," Lauren said. Kitty licked her lips and got off Scott. Scott moved so he was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, his legs in the water from the knees down. Kitty was in the water to his left, and Lauren to his right. The girls worked together and pulled down his boxers, pulling them off his body, his big hard cock standing at attention.

"Scott," Kitty said, "that must be nine inches long!"

"You want a ruler or you want to suck me off?" Scott demanded.

"Hey Lauren, truth or dare!"

"Dare!"

"Help me suck on his cock, it's too big" Kitty said, then suddenly took the head of Scott's cock into her mouth, and sucked on it and licked it back and forth. Scott moaned. Lauren reached in and grabbed his balls and then started gently squeezing them. Then she started licking the shaft, up and down. The girls traded, and Lauren was sucking on his cockhead while Kitty licked up and down. Lauren didn't let go of his balls, though. She squeezed them a bit more. She felt his cock pulse in her mouth, so she took a little more of it inside her, sucking on it hard now, and squeezed his balls again. Lauren worked more of his cock into her mouth, and the head of his cock was now at the back of her mouth. She squeezed his balls tightly and his cock jerked in her mouth, pushing its way into her throat. Kitty stopped licking his shaft to let Lauren take more of him in. In fact, she got behind Lauren and grabbed her, one hand on her shoulder, the other on the back of her head, and pushed her head down, forcing Scott's cock down her throat. Her nose was buried in his fur around the base of his cock, when she squeezed his balls one more time, and his cock got even bigger than it was, pulsated a couple of times in her throat. She couldn't breathe. She felt him shoot his sperm straight down her throat and into her belly. He finished coming, and Kitty helped Lauren get Scott's cock out of her mouth. Lauren gasped for breath as soon as her throat was open to air.

"So, Scott," Lauren said, "is this good payment for that awesome weed you let us smoke with you?"

Scott laughed and said: "wanna smoke some more?"

The girls looked at each other, grinning wickedly.

"I would love to smoke some more," Kitty said.

"We can smoke all night if this is how you intend to pay me back for it," Scott replied.

Kitty and Lauren looked at each other and giggled. They were already high as the clouds in the night sky. Kitty stood up and Lauren stood up next to her. Kitty made a little scratching motion with her hand at Lauren before stepping out of the hot tub. Scott just sat and watched the two wet half-naked beauties before him, and then he stood up. They wrapped towels around themselves and went back inside, Kitty carrying the booze and soda, all three of them doing their best not to stumble too badly. Scott's dad was still snoring. They made their way up the stairs. Scott went into his room, the girls went into Lauren's. He pulled off his wet boxer shorts and pulled on the pajama pants. He grabbed his baggie of weed and a small glass hash-pipe. He made sure he had his lighter and then left his room and went over to Lauren's. The door was closed, so he knocked.

"Yes?" Lauren's voice floated back to him.

"It's Scott," he said.

"Well get the fuck in here," Kitty said. He twisted the doorknob and opened the door, found that the girls had also changed outfits. Their wet underwear was in a pile in the corner. Lauren was wearing a loose white tank top that was cut off just below her tits, and tight little blue mesh shorts. Kitty was wearing a very tight black tank top that was cut off just above her belly button, and tight little black shorts similar to Lauren's. The girls were sitting next to each other on the bed. Scott jumped on the bed, sitting down at the foot of the bed cross-legged, looking at the two cuddling girls. They scooted closer to him and they sat in a circle, and Scott passed around the weed. They all took hits and were very high again. The girls started making out while Scott took a hit. He passed it to Kitty on his right, and while she took a hit, Scott and Lauren kissed. Kitty passed the pipe to Lauren, and Kitty and Scott kissed while she smoked it. They packed another bowl when it ran out and smoked some more.

Scott's cock, after making out with the two girls, was making a tent of his pajama pants. The girls had noticed.

Kitty started kissing Lauren passionately, and pushed her down onto her back. They kissed some more and Scott came over and started pawing at his sister and her best friend. They let him and continued to make out, and Scott reached up Lauren's little shirt and squeezed her breast, then pulled it up and started sucking on her exposed nipple. He stopped and went over to Kitty, did the same. Kitty suddenly got up and grabbed Lauren, telling her to flip over and lay on her belly. She did and Kitty grabbed her at the hips, pulling her up so her ass was up in the air. Kitty opened the dresser next to the bed and pulled out Lauren's dildo. She quickly pulled down Lauren's shorts to her knees, and pushed the head of the dildo up against Lauren's tight pussy lips.

Scott, meanwhile, positioned himself in front of Lauren, so she was looking at him when she looked forward. He was rubbing his cock in front of her, just out of her reach. Kitty slid the dildo inside her a bit, and she moaned, and Scott scooted forward and pulled his cock out through the hole in his boxers. She greedily took his cock in her mouth again, sucking hard on the head while Kitty filled her from behind. Kitty rubbed Lauren's clit with her thumb while she fucked her, and Lauren was coming very quickly. She sucked harder on Scott's cock when she came, bobbing her head up and down, and after that Kitty pulled the dildo out of her and joined her, and started licking on Scott's cock while Lauren sucked on it. The girls pulled Scott down the bed.

"Lauren is it okay if I fuck your brother?" Kitty asked suddenly. She was pulling his boxers down his legs.

"Only if you save some for me!" Lauren replied. They had him on his back. Kitty was straddling him at his hips, and Lauren was suddenly straddling him at his face! "Eat my pussy, brother," she demanded.

Scott was happy to oblige, and licked each of her pussy lips up and down. He felt Kitty grabbing and squeezing his cock, and then he felt the wetness of her pussy engulf him, and he drove his tongue into Lauren's pussy, and she started riding his face while Kitty started riding his cock.

The girls fucked him hard, and he was nearly exhausted when they were done with him. Scott packed another bowl of weed in the hashpipe. They smoked it, and Kitty could hardly sit up anymore, her mind was in outer space. They all were. Lauren had an idea suddenly, and didn't bother to think twice. She crawled across the bed to Kitty.

"What are you doing?" Kitty asked. She turned and looked at Lauren, and saw that Lauren had pulled from her bedside drawer her large realistic dildo. Lauren climbed on top of Kitty. Scott spread Kitty's legs for her, and then pulled off her tank top so she was naked. Lauren positioned the dildo between Kitty's legs. Kitty laid there and looked at her, smiling. Scott got behind Lauren and rubbed his hard cock between her butt cheeks as she started to slide the dildo into Kitty. Lauren looked at her brother over her shoulder, pushed the dildo a little more into Kitty. Scott bent her over, so she was over Kitty. Lauren pushed the dildo further inside her friend. She felt Scott's cock on her pussy lips, and then he was pushing his way inside her! She pushed the dildo all the way inside, and Kitty turned her head and bit the pillow to keep from screaming. Scott had his hands on Lauren's hips, and was pushing his cock inside, filling her. Lauren started sliding the dildo in and out of Kitty and Scott started sliding his cock in and out of Lauren. He spanked her ass a few times, and that made her fuck Kitty a little faster and push back on Scott's cock a little harder. Scott started bucking her hard, and it was all she could do to not scream. Kitty was moaning to herself, repeating "OmyGod" over and over, and then she started to come.

And then Lauren started to come, seeing Kitty buck against the dildo, eyes closed tight. She pushed back hard against Scott, and said "I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming" and then Scott came, shooting his come into his sister's hot pussy.

*****

A few days later, Scott finally had the house alone. Everyone was gone, including his sister. He went into her room, went to that drawer, pulled out the video tape. He looked at it, saw that the tape was at the beginning. He popped it into the VCR and pushed play. He sat down at the edge of the bed. There was an empty bed in an empty, small room. It looked like any college dorm room. Then, he saw Kitty and Lauren walk into the room from behind the camera! They were both wearing only a bra and a thong. There was no sound. The girls were talking to each other, and then Kitty suddenly pushed Lauren down on the bed. Kitty was holding her down on the bed, trying to kiss her, but Lauren was resisting and trying to get away. Kitty grabbed Lauren's right wrist and pushed it down on the bed suddenly. Kitty suddenly pulled out some kind of silk rope—was it a boy's tie?—and got Lauren's hand through it, and closed it tight around her wrist. She pinned Lauren down again and got her other hand through a similar binding. The camera was focused on the bed. Kitty pulled down Lauren's thong, before putting her feet through two more bindings, her legs spread wide, her pussy open to the world. Kitty sat on the bed next to her, was saying something to her.

Suddenly, both the girls looked past the camera. A guy walked into the picture, his back to the camera. He stood next to Kitty and she pulled down his pants. She stroked his cock until it was hard, and then sucked on it for a little bit. She took it out of her mouth then, and the guy got on the bed, between Lauren's legs. The guy then leaned over Lauren and shoved his cock into her. Suddenly, another guy walked onto the screen, and Kitty started sucking him off!

Scott climbed back onto the bed. He reached over to Lauren's bedside dresser, opened the bottom drawer, went through the lace and satin thongs, pulled one out. He sat back, pulled down his pants, wrapped the satin thong around his cock and started jacking it up and down. He watched the movie. The guy fucking Lauren came inside her and then pulled out, left the screen. The guy Kitty was sucking off got on top of Lauren and started fucking her! Another guy came onto the screen and Kitty was very quickly sucking him off.

This continued for a while. Guy after guy came into the room, and Kitty sucked him off as he watched the guy before him fuck Lauren. The guys all fucked Lauren really hard, watching Kitty suck off the next guy, and most of them came inside her. After a few, there was jizz all over her thighs and the bed underneath her. The next guy fucked her and then squirted his juice on her belly and tits. Lauren enjoyed it at first, bucking her hips to make them come faster, but after the sixth or seventh she just lay there and got raped.

More and more guys came and went. Scott had lost count after a dozen. The front door in Scott's house opened. He heard light steps coming up the stairs. He didn't care. He had her. Lauren opened the door to her room and was greeted with the vision of Scott laying on her bed, jacking himself off with one of her thongs wrapped around his cock, watching the movie she had made with Kitty.

"Get in here," Scott demanded. "And close the door behind you, you little slut."

She was wearing a tight white tee shirt with no bra underneath, and a tight black mini-skirt. Scott jumped up and grabbed her arm. "Let go of me," she said.

"No," Scott said, and he grabbed her other arm, pulled her toward the bed.

"Scott, don't, I don't want to," she said.

"You let all of them!"

"I didn't want them to, either," she said.

"Then why do you have the video?"

She blushed.

"You like to watch it, don't you, when you fuck yourself with that dildo."

Her eyes grew wide. Scott turned and threw her down on the bed. He was on top of her in an instant. She tried to push him off her, but he was too strong. "You get off on being violated, don't you?" He grabbed each of her wrists and pinned them down on the bed. He spread her legs with his knees. He held her down with one hand and reached up her skirt with the other.

"You whore, you're not wearing anything underneath this! How many guys did you fuck today while you were out?"

She shook her head. "None," she said.

"Then why are you commando?" he demanded. He started rubbing the shaft of his hard cock against her pussy lips.

"Kitty kept them," Lauren replied. He looked at her and then pushed his cock into her. She closed her eyes when he did. He pushed it deeply inside her, holding her down even as she struggled. He got his cock balls-deep inside her, and moved it around a little bit. Lauren stopped struggling, looked at Scott. He grabbed her tee shirt at the collar, and suddenly, violently, pulled back, ripping the shirt, shredding it down the middle, tearing it off her body, exposing her suddenly naked breasts to the air and his eyes. He grabbed both of them, squeezed them tightly, hard, too hard, and started bucking her, fucking her hard, pushing deep. He moved his hands down to her hips, picked her up by the hips, got up on his knees. She wrapped her legs around him, her head back on the bed. He drove his cock deep inside her. She started bucking her hips, and felt his cock growing bigger and harder and thicker inside her, when suddenly the door opened!