Stepdads Best Friend and Katie

Story Info
Stepdads best friend and his daughter have a moment
2.7k words
4.07
56k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Katie!" my mom yells down the stairs "We're going to be late for the game!" I grabbed my jacket and rushed upstairs. I smile at her and head out the door. We are headed to my step dad's softball game. I still had homework to do but I could do it later.

I'm 19 and in college. My mom lives five minutes away from the college so it's easier to live at home than at school. Plus my mom can help me with anything I need. I'm about 5' 7" with 32D breasts (about 38C too) and I have curves. I'm not the skinniest girl, I don't have a flat stomach or a thigh gap but I know how to show off my body and I carry myself good. I have middle back brown hair and big blue eyes.

The ride to the game was quite, sense me and mom were both tired we aren't really up for any talking. We pull up next to David's, my step dad, red Chevy. We start walking to the field and mom locks our Dodge Charger. The first person I saw was David's best friend Jeff tossing a ball to David. Then I saw Jeff's dad, David's brother Jeremy and the rest of the team that I didn't know. Jeff stopped throwing the ball and ran up to me. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and I felt his abs through his tank top.

"Hey beautiful" he said pulling away and giving my mom a hug.

Jeff is tall, about 6' 2", same height as David, and has jet black hair. He is buff for a 34 year old and is super nice. He looks like a badass but he's really sweet and caring. He has a large tattoo on his bicep that wraps around his arm. I still don't know what it's of though. I smile at him when he looks at me and he sticks his tongue out at me.

The game started a few minutes later. David, a guy named Bryan, Jeremy, and Jeff play outfield while the rest take bases and shortstops. Jeff caught one ball but the team still got 3 points. Greg, a guy with the number 6, batted first but only got to first base. The Bryan guy was next, hitting a homerun, which caused everyone to cheer including me. A few more people batted, some strike out, and some got a base or two. Next was Jeff, with two outs and full bases. Talk about pressure. We already had 5 points. I watched as the pitcher threw the ball but Jeff swung too early, getting a foul. The next pitch, Jeff swung and got a home run! WE all stood and Jeff didn't even bother to run he just high fived everyone and walked out to get some water

I called his name and gave him a thumbs up. He walked over and pulled me up, giving me a hug. He is a hugger but I don't mind. The game soon ended, we won, and we headed home. It was about 10 O'clock. I walked downstairs and changed into my pajamas. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and checked Facebook. I had a message and saw it was from Jeff.

"Your Birthday is tomorrow right?"

"Yea. :)" I smiled happy that he remembered.

"Okay good. Cause we are going to do something. Just me and you, since you're my favorite!"

"Ha-ha okay! It sounds like a plan!"

"Okay be ready by 2. Don't dress up fancy. But bring a change of nice clothes: D" I was thinking that it was kinda weird that he was doing something for me but I was still happy that he is trying. And he is my favorite of all of David's Friends.

"Okay?"

I didn't get a message back but it had a little 'R' by it meaning that it has been read. I smiled to myself and shut my computer. I closed my eyes and passed out thinking about what Jeff had planned.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun shining through my window landing right on my face. I turned over and groaned. I sat up and looked at the clock, its 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning. Great. I got up and through on some shorts and a plain blue t-shirt. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail, saying I'll do it later. I walked downstairs to find mom and David with two gifts and cake. They wished me a happy birthday and I got to open my presents. I checked my phone when I got upstairs and saw a whole bunch of Happy Birthdays from my friends. I took out my back pack and started to do some homework to pass the time.

When I finally finished my homework it was about 12:30. I went to take a shower and pulled out my hair straightener. Once I finished getting ready it was about 1:20. I walked to my closet and pulled out a blue and white summer dress. I threw it in my bag and headed downstairs. My mom was sitting on her computer talking to David about her work. They met at work and have had a connection ever since. I went to the sink and got out a cup to get a drink.

"Hey Katie?" I turned to my mom and took a drink. She continued to talk, "I hate to say this but we have to go to New York for a week. There a problem with the building out there and they need our teams help." She looked at me with her 'I'm so sorry' face. I nodded and said its okay. She smiled and shut her computer. I heard a car outside and guessed it was there taxi. I hugged them and they told me the basic rules, blah blah blah. They told me that Jeff would come to check up on me. When they left I saw Jeff pull up in his dark grey Chevy and I waved to him. I quickly grabbed my back and locked the door. He got out and opened the door for me. We drove for about 30m minutes when he stopped.

"Put this on." he smiled and handed me a blindfold.

"What! No!" I pushed his hand away and he tilted his head to the side.

"Please" He gave me puppy dog eyes and pouted his lip out. I rudely grabbed the blindfold from him and put it on. I felt the truck move again and I was tempted to take off the blindfold to see where we were going but it would ruin the 'surpise'. After about 10 more minutes he stopped and I heard him get out of the truck and open my door. He took my hand and helped me out, since I can't see. He helped me walk for a minute and then took the blindfold off.

"Yay!!" I screamed. I turned around and hugged him. He brought me to my favorite lake and had fishing poles. I Love fishing. If I could I would do it every minute of every day. We walked down to the chairs that he had out and I casted my line out. I caught the first fish and he helped me take it off the hook sense it was in too deep. We talked and hung out and fished. I caught more fish than him and he was all butt hurt about it. While we were walking up the hill, I stepped on a rock and twisted my ankle, making me collapse. He dropped the fish and fishing poles and ran over to me. He stitched my leg out and made me move it. I screamed when he moved it. He lifted me up bridal style and carried me up the hill. When we got to the truck, he wasn't even winded.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go get the fish." I nodded and got comfortable in the truck. I saw him reappear and through the stuff in the back. He hopped in the truck and headed back home.

"I had dinner planned but were not going now." he looked over at me and smiled an apologetic smile. I smiled back, a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry Jeff. I'm so clumsy and I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's okay. If you're not better by tomorrow than I'll take you to the hospital, is that okay?" I nodded and thanked him for today. We pulled into my driveway and he carried me inside, again. He set me down on the couch and got a back of ice and a wet washrag. MY ankle was a little swollen and it hurt like hell. Jeff was bent on his knees tending to my ankle when he looked up at me. His deep blue eyes looked into mine and he smiled. He got up and sat next to me. He turned and looked at me again. But this time he held my gaze. He put his hand on my cheek a pulled me to him. I felt his lips brush mine, then his lips were on mine. I didn't know what to do! I pulled away, shocked.

"Shit. Katie. I'm sorry." I stood up the best I could and limped to my room. "At least let me help you up the stairs! Katie! You can't even walk!" I ignored and walked faster upstairs even though it hurt. I closed the door and made my way to my bed. I waited till I heard the door close and his truck drive off.

What the hell! Why would he do that?? I mean, sure he's hot but... but... I never thought about him like that. The way his arms wrap around me, the way he smiles, those eyes. I like him. I honestly like my Stepdads best friend. Now that I thought about it.... I want him. I want him now. I don't know why I pulled away. I laid down, thinking about a way to get him to kiss me again. I soon fell asleep with him on my mind.

~~~~~~~

I woke up to a knock on my door. I stood up to feel pain shoot up my leg. I winced and wobbled downstairs. I opened the door to see Jeff standing there. He was wearing a plain black shirt that fitted his arms tight and showed his muscles. I realized my mouth was open and closed it.

"Hey" he waved and I could tell he felt awkward.

"Hi. You can come in." I moved out of the way so he could come in.

"Listen... I'm sorry...about last night." I limped to him and hugged him.

"Its okay" I whispered in his ear and I swear I felt him shutter. He pulled away and cleared his throat.

"So Umm, how's your ankle?" he scratched the back of his neck, which is something he does when he's nervous. I wanted to grab his hand and wrap it around me. I wanted him to pin me against the wall and kiss me. I wanted him.

"It's okay.... I guess. It still hurts." he nodded and pointed to the couch, which means I should sit down so he can look at it.

"I think it might be sprained but nothing super major." He stood up and sat next to me. He turned to look at me again, and when he did I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me. His lips crashed into mine. I soon felt his lips move with mine. His hand came up to caress my face. His other hand rested on my hip and he pulled me closer to him.

"Katie...." He breathed pulling away, resting his forehead on mine, "Are you sure." I nodded and crashed my lips to his again. He pushed me back until I was laying down with him hovering over me. I raised my hips to rub up against his crotch. He grunted and pushed against me.

"Let's go upstairs." he sat up and helped me up. God I wanted him...now. He lifted me so I was facing him and I could wrap my legs around his waist. I felt his cock through his jeans. He walked up the stairs, still kissing me, but not tripping. He kicked my door, opening it and laying me down on the bed. He hovered over me again. His hands found the hem of my shirt and he pulled it off. He laid me back down and helped me get his shirt off. I ran my hands down his chest and his stomach. I felt him tense as I touched him. I found the button to his jeans and pulled them down as far as I could. He helped me and stepped out of them. He pulled down my shorts and tickled up my leg until he stopped on my upper thigh, close to my pussy, that was aching for him.

"Jeff. Please, please fuck me." I moaned into his lips. I felt him unclasped my bra, he slowly slipped it down my arms. He pulled back and stared at me. He ran his hands down my chest, stopping on my breasts to suck and nibble and bite my nipples making me shutter. He pulled back moving his hands down my stomach, stopping at the top of my panties.

"Are you sure baby? Once we do this, it's done. And trust me, I've wanted this pussy forever but it has to be okay with you." I nodded and smiled at him.

"Please fuck my pussy Jeff. Please." He pulled down my underwear, tickling my legs and being careful of my ankle. He kissed his way up my legs stopping close to my wet pussy.

"MMMM. You're so wet baby." He moved his head close enough to lick me. His finger moved up from my ass hole to my clit rubbing it in circles, pushing me close to my orgasm. He slipped a finger into my waiting pussy. His tongue circled, sucked and nibbled on my city and pussy lips. He put another finger in me pushing me over the edge.

"UHH. Jeff I'm coming!" I grabbed his hair as he pumped is fingers into me faster and faster. He cleaned me up and licked his way up my stomach, stopping on my breasts for a minute, then returning to me mouth. I could taste my pussy juice on him. He positioned himself over me, holding me down with his weight. His tongue danced with mine as I felt the head of his cock enter me. I moaned, wanting more. He slid in slow, letting me adjust to his size before he pulled out. He looked me in the eyes and pushed back in, then out, than he rammed back in. He did this over and over until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mmmmm! ahhh! Jeff! I'm cumming!" My head flew back and I felt Jeff suck on my neck. My body shuttered the more he touched me. He kept ramming into me harder and harder. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. I heard him grunt in my ear.

"Your pussy feels so good baby. I've wanted to fuck you for so long," he kept whispering in my ear, "the way your pussy feels wrapped around my cock, the way I easily slide in and out. MMMM baby I love your pussy." he kept whispering things in my ear, making me hotter than before, if that is even possible. I knew he was close to cumming, he kept moaning and grunting in my ear. He rested his head in the crook of my neck again.

I put my mouth near his ear," cum in my pussy. I want to feel you shoot in me. Please baby" I whispered the same thing over and over, knowing he was about to come. I felt his cock twitch in me and it sent me over the edge.

"mmm baby you made me come again! God...mmmmm!" I moaned. Jeff collapsed on me, breathing hard.

"Baby, we have to do that again, if you want to" I nodded and kissed him. He rolled over so we were spooning and I looked out the door, which I left open. ~face palm~ I swear I saw someone standing there, watching us.