Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Lane comes over with Stephanie.
3.3k words
4.69
29.2k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was 7:30. I'd had my shower, dried and got my hair under control, put on a nice pair of jeans, a simple shirt, buttons down the front, put on some sandals, no socks. And I was ready, but still believing that this had to some kind of joke the girls were going to play with me, just one of their teasing games, but on the other hand, they'd never really backed off before, they followed through, and more. I made a pass through the bedroom to make sure everything was neat and nothing untoward lying around. I popped into the bathroom, and took a blue pill just to make sure. I'm good for one time, occasionally two, but this may be a more demanding night, who knows.

I grabbed a diet coke from the fridge, and plopped down on the sofa in the living room. It was about ten 'til when the door bell rang. I got up, and opened the front door. Stephanie and Lane were standing there, holding hands, looking a little nervous and scared.

"Hi girls, come on in, been waiting for you."

They looked at each other, then Steph stepped inside, and a few seconds later Lane came in. I closed the door behind them, and told them to go on into the living room. I followed and asked if they wanted anything to drink. They both asked for diet sodas, so I fetched a couple from the fridge, grabbed a couple of glasses, and returned to the living room. Both were sitting on the sofa with hands between their knees. I gave them the drinks, they poured, then had a sip each.

Steph started, "So Kelly talked to you today? Now you know why I asked you those questions the other night, right?"

"Yeah, I knew you were up to something, I just never thought it would be something like this."

Lane then spoke for the first time, "You are OK with this, aren't you? You do want to do this don't you? We've kind of ambushed you here, so if you don't want to do it, I'll understand, I'll be totally, totally embarrassed, but I'll understand."

"Oh no, no, no. I'm going to love this. You are a very pretty, very sexy young woman, and a body that I'm just going to love to love", I said smiling.

Lane then relaxed a bit. "I need to tell you that I'm not usually that pushy, I mean, grabbing you by your....cock, I guess. It's just that when we get going with some of our games sometimes, we get a little carried away."

"Well, I can tell you that it is by far the wildest thing that's ever happened to me. You guys were pretty crazy, but I loved every minute of it. And yes Lane, you made me even harder when you grabbed me. So tell me, I'm OK with the idea that Lane wants to have sex with me, but why are you here as well, Steph?"

She paused a few seconds, then began slowly, "I don't quite know how to say this, but I spent the time to get to know you, I took a chance with the e-mail, you've been really sweet, and not pushy at all, so I guess I'm feeling a little possessive. We share a lot of things, so I don't have a problem with you being with Lane, but I just kinda want to be here to see what happens. I do trust her, but it makes me nervous not knowing what you are doing. And second, I've never had sex with a boy, and I'm still a virgin, and not ready to have full sex yet, so this will be kind of be like having sex without having sex if you know what I mean."

"OK, if that's what you want, I'm OK with it. How do you want go about this?"

"We want you to tell us what to do to get ready."

I stopped to think about this a bit, then said, "Lane, come here and sit on my lap."

She came over and sat down. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt and cut-off jeans – fairly short, but not too much. Steph was wearing a plain blue blouse with buttons on the front, with white shorts, about the same length as Lane's.

"Kiss me Lane."

She leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips. I pulled my head back and tilted it as if to say "Is that all?" Then, I put my hands on either side of her head, and pulled her to me, and gave her a proper, full penetration with my tongue, kiss. I palmed her breast through her shirt and bra, and just ran the other hand up and down her back, down to her ass cheeks, and back up. I then let her go and told her to stand in front of me.

"Take your t-shirt off... no wait. Steph, come over here and take Lane's shirt off."

She came over and grabbed the hem of her shirt as Lane lifted her arms over her head, and Steph pulled the shirt over her head. They looked at me, and I said. "OK, take off her bra please."

She did as I asked. She reached around Lane and unhooked the clasps at the back, then peeled the straps of Lane's shoulders, then pulled the bra away from her body. Lane stood there, and then put her hands under her pretty little A sized boobs, and kind of lifted them up, presenting them to me.

"I know they are small, but I really like them."

"They are really pretty. I'll love touching and kissing them. Steph tells me that you two have played around a little but, that she's gotten you off a few times, and once at least with her mouth and tongue. Is that right?"

"Steph, you didn't tell him did you?"

Steph just nodded.

"Oh god, that was kind of our private thing. Did you tell him everything?"

"Oh no, just a few things, there's lots of stuff he doesn't know about."

"OK that's good. So yeah, we've played with each other a few times, we like it, and it helps us relax sometimes when we are edgy or horny."

"Before we go any farther, I have to ask – do we need condoms?"

Lane answered, "You're a sweetie for asking, but, no, I'm on the pill, have been for a while."

"Steph, come over and give Lane a really nice kiss, can you do that for me?"

Steph came over to Lane and held her face, then gave her a nice deep kiss. It was very obvious that this was not the first time. They were comfortable with each other. She broke the kiss, then looked at me.

"Take her pants off please Steph."

She knelt down, and unbuckled her cutoffs, slid the zipper down, and pulled Lanes pants down. She looked at me, I just nodded, and she reached out and grabbed Lane's pink panties, and pulled them to the floor.

"Now, Steph, hold her, and rub her pussy. Lane spread your legs apart so I can see what she's doing."

She stood up, wrapped an arm around Lane, and reached down between her legs, and slowly started to move her hand back and forth over her completely bald pussy. My cock was starting to grow pretty hard. Lane put her hand on one of Steph's boobs, and slowly massaged it. This was just amazing to watch these two nineteen year old cuties pleasuring each other.

"Tell me Steph, how is she?"

"She's getting wet, really wet."

"Show me"

She then put her finger right up into Lanes vagina and wiggled it a bit, then pulled it out holding it out to me. "Lick it," she said.

I did, and it tasted heavenly, as I could also smell her sweet aroma on Steph's finger. Steph put her wet finger back on Lane's clit and kept stroking. I let this go on for a few minutes, then said, "Lane, come sit beside me, I can't wait any longer."

She came over to me and as she sat down, I got up and knelt down in front of her, put my hands on her knees, and spread her legs apart. I leaned forward and moved my mouth right up onto her pussy. I licked her clit, moved my tongue down and around her pussy lips, and back up and around. She tasted sweet and musky, just the way I loved it. I pinched her clit with my lips and tugged a few times. She was starting to rock her hips back and forth, and I could feel more urgency in her motions. I continued licking and sucking. I slid a finger into her very tight pussy, and stroked in and out with one finger, then with two. Then suddenly she tensed up and let out a long low moan, sort of an "ooooowwwww", and arched her back lifting her butt I the air. Then she just collapsed down. I continued to lick and stroke, but she put her hand on her pussy, between us and said, 'No, too sensitive, wait." I looked up, and Steph was sitting right beside her with her arms around Lane's arm.

I stood up directly in front of Lane

"I want both of you to take my clothes off, please?"

Lane reached forward and undid my belt, button, and zipper and Steph stood up and undid all of the buttons on my shirt. She put her hand on my chest, and rubbed up and down over my stomach, up to my pecs, then back down. Lane slid my pants and shorts off, and down around my ankles on the floor. She then looked up at me from her seating position. I said, "I think you know what to do next."

She had kind of a blank look on her face, so I said, "Steph told me you've sucked cock before, so you can start with that."

Lane shot Steph another hard look, then put her hand around my cock and started stroking. It was already pretty much at full staff, so she just leaned over and put it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down fairly slowly, swirling her tongue around the head, the underside, along the skin below. She was pretty good, must be getting a lot of practice with her boyfriend.

I looked over at Steph, and she had undone her shorts, and had her hand inside and was stroking away at her own pussy. I motioned for her to come closer to me. She sat beside me and I whispered in her ear, "I want you to get Lane excited again. Are you OK with that?" She nodded, so I said "Go sit beside her and play with her pussy."

She did as I asked, and as her hands touched Lane, she jerked noticeably, but kept stroking and sucking. Lane spread her legs wider so that Steph could have easy access to all of her pussy. Steph stroked her clit, and moved her fingers in and out of her pussy. This went on for four or five minutes, when I touched Lane on the side of the face, and lifted her towards me. "Are you ready? Ready to do it?"

She nodded, so I said, "Let's go to the bedroom, it's a lot more comfortable in there." So a short walk down the hall, and onto the bed. I took Lane and pushed her gently back onto the bed. I climbed up and put my knees between hers and started to lean forward, when I saw Steph standing off to the side, her shorts undone and open. "Steph, come here, I want you to help us. Take a hold of my cock and put it at the opening of her pussy, then help me slide it in, OK. Can you do that for us?"

She came over, put her hand around my outrageously hard penis, and slowly pulled it towards Lane's waiting, sopping pussy. I slowly leaned forward, applied some pressure, and slipped in a couple of inches. I could feel her hand on my penis. She was slowly rubbing on it back and forth. I pushed again, and got in a little farther. I slowly worked all the way in until we were pubic bone to pubic bone. Then I started to slowly move in and out. Steph came around and whispered in my ear, "Can I play with your balls?" "Sure, enjoy". Then I could feel her gently massaging my balls as I thrust in an out of Lane. She was slowly starting to get very worked up, so I whispered to her "Want to keep going, or you want to get on top?"

"Oooh, on top will be good," she sighed.

"Steph, we're going to have to move."

I rolled over keeping Lane on my cock, until I was on my back. She bent over me, hands on my chest, and started rocking back and forth, as well as lifting up a bit on each stroke. I reached in between us, and rubbed her clit with my finger for a while, and she really responded to that. I reached behind her with my other hand and slid it in between her ass cheeks, just brushing her anus. She had her eyes closed, and I could tell she was concentrating on getting to that next level. I figured I'd see how dirty a girl she really was, so pushed in a little and my finger slipped inside her butthole. Steph was sitting on the bed beside us watching with eyes just wide, wide open. Lane started rocking harder and harder, I wiggled my finger up inside her anus, and then she tensed up, flipped her head back, and uttered, "Oooohhhh my gaaawwwd. and let out a stifled scream of three or four seconds, before collapsing on my chest." Fuck, that feels so good" she whispered."

I just lay there, letting her come down and get her breathing back to normal.

She lifted her head up, and said to me, "That was really, really good, old man. I could get used to someone like you. You know how to make a girl feel good. Do you have any other tricks you can show me? You haven't come yet, have you? Here, let me fix that" and she turned around and grabbed my cock in her mouth and started sucking with conviction, she really wanted to get me off. I looked at Steph, and she was just staring.

I decided to take a chance here, and said, "Steph, do you want to try it?"

She shook her head no, then I said, "Are you sure?"

She came closer and put her head beside mine, "Could I please, just a little?"

Lane looked up and took her mouth off my cock, and held it for Steph. She bent over, stuck out her tongue, and touched the end of my cock. Then she took it in her mouth and slowly licked around it, and moved up and down, obviously repeating what she had seen Lane do for me.

"I can taste her on your dick," she said, "cool!"

At this point, the whole idea of Stephanie doing this to me was getting me very close to the edge. I didn't want to come, to do that to Steph, at least not so soon, so I said to Lane, "Hey, Lane, sweetie, I'm getting real close now, do you want to finish me off?" Steph moved off my cock, and Lane straddled me again and dropped right down on my very hard dick. She rocked back and forth maybe a half dozen times, and I was beyond the point of no return, so I bucked my hips up a few times, and emptied my entire load of semen into her sweet tight vagina. I slowed down, and just lay there, completely spent. Lane stayed still with my cock still in her, her head on my chest, and just relaxed taking deep breaths.

"You fuck pretty good for an old guy."

"And you know this how?"

"I've had a few guys, maybe more than a few, so I know a good ride when I get one."

"What's the oldest before me?"

"I guess about 25 or 27."

Steph jumped up and said, "You never told us. I thought we shared everything."

"Well , almost everything. It was about three months or so ago, he was an associate prof or something at the college. One time only. But, Gene here was a much better ride, really liked it, thanks"

"You said earlier, that you girls play with each other. Do you do it a lot?"

"No not really. It's not like we have a Friday afternoon sex-fuck club or anything. We just go with the flow, kind of do what looks like fun. We kind of play games, more like daring or teasing each other into doing things. This thing with you started because Kelly said to me that she thought I wanted to fuck you. I said no, she then dared me. But she could tell that I really wanted to get with you. And now, I'm really glad I did. It really was great fun. I really think older dicks are better dicks."

"How you doing Steph?"

As I looked over to her, she had dropped her shorts completely, and was laying back on the other side of the bed with her fingers quietly playing with her clit and pussy lips.

"I'm good, Gene. That was an amazing thing to watch. Was that as good as it looked?"

"It was really nice. I haven't had anything like that many years. Lane was really into it, and that really get me worked up. That and a new partner is always special, especially when she's half my age."

I reached over and started stroking Lane's pussy. She responded by starting to move her hips up and down a little, she was getting a little excited again. I looked over to Steph, "Can you help me a little bit here?"

She moved over, and laid her head on Lane's hip, and put her finger into Lane's pussy. She moved it around, slid in a second one, and slowly moved it back and forth. I leaned over and started to lick her clit, and it literally took about 15 seconds for her to grab my head and mash it into her mound as she had another orgasm. As I pulled back I saw that Steph had pulled her fingers out of Lane, and gently touch her finger tips with her tongue. Then she put the tips inside her mouth. "So that's what it tastes like. I think I could handle that."

So, with that, we collapsed on the bed and I think I dozed for what I thought was five minutes, but was probably longer, before I jerked up with a start and looked at my watch. It was almost 9:45. "Girls, Kelly said you need to be gone by 10. It's almost time."

They jumped up, "We need to cleanup". I pointed to the bathroom, and they ran in, ran water, soaped up wash cloths, rinsed off, toweled dry, and were back. Lane totally naked, Steph bottomless. They got dressed as quickly as possible, and headed for the door. I pulled on some sweats that were on the back of a chair and went down the hall with them. At the door, they both looked at me and smiled, "That was awesome, might have to do it again sometime", Lane said.

"Any time, just let me know. Steph?"

"Yeah really good. That was amazing. Thanks for letting me be a part of this."

"Not like I had much of a choice."

"No, guess not, we sort of snuck this up on you here, but you sure look like you enjoyed it."

"Yup, not sure how to describe how I feel."

"Well think about it, and we'll talk tomorrow."

And they were out the door, and off to their car, jumped in, and they were gone.