Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Tammy does an overnighter.
4.9k words
4.72
29.1k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, (I think I start all my stories with that word) I woke up the next morning, Friday, and trying to rationalize the events of the previous evening. The girls were amazing, and I couldn't believe how free and comfortable they were with each other, and their sexuality. I loved pleasuring Lane, she was hungry and quirky, and I hoped I filled her needs enough. Steph, though was something else. She was just coming out, learning about sex and how she dealt with all of the emotions and temptations. She seemed to be a bit vulnerable, and I didn't want to do anything to screw up her mental state. She's young, just learning and trying to figure out how her body and emotions worked. There was no way that I could betray her. It's a little scary, as now I was starting to get an emotional attachment to her. Hard to describe, it certainly wasn't love or anything like that, but I was feeling protective of her, at the same time wanting to be sure that she could experience the exhilaration of the various means of sexual expression.

I had to wait to have her contact me. I had her e-mail, and I had the phone number that Kelly called me from the previous day, so I could have contacted her, but I thought it best to just wait it out.

I went to work, as usual, and had no idea if any of them would contact me. Now that they all knew my cell number, where I worked, and where I lived, I was expecting to get ambushed somewhere, somehow.

Strangely, nothing happened that day at all. No Kelly, no Lane, no Steph.

Got home, opened some NZ Sauvignon Blanc, prepped some salmon for the grill and tried to make some sense of what has happened in the last couple of days.

Just finished up the salmon and rice, and my phone pinged me.

E-mail says: "Hey. Are you smiley tonight? Can you talk?"

On my phone I replied, "Smiley. Give me a moment to get to my laptop."

I take the wine glass with me, and sit down at the keyboard of the laptop.

"OK -- I'm here"

"Can I call you on your cell? Typing is OK, but it's just too slow, and I need to talk to you."

"Sure, give me a call"

About 30 seconds went by, and my cell rang.

"Hi, Steph?"

"Yeah. Need to talk."

"What about?"

"Last night, it's got me really troubled"

"How so?"

"Well the whole sex thing is really exciting to me, and it was so exciting watching you and Lane going at it. But I was really feeling jealous things watching you two. I kind of want you for myself, but us girls have always shared everything, well not everything, none of the girls have touched the boyfriends, god, I'm just rambling here, I wish I could tell you how I feel. Oh, crap, I'm such a mess."

"OK, just slow down. I can tell you that last night was absolutely the most incredible time I've ever spent with any woman or women, I've never had two women in the same room at the same time like that.

"It was really fun for me too. I got really excited, and tasting your, what to do you call it, sperm, semen, cum??? I pulled it out of Lane's pussy and tasted it. I was a little frustrated though, because I never got to have my "O". Had to finger myself when I got home."

"I'm so sorry, Steph, we should have taken care of you. We both could have helped you out. I honestly never realized that we left you out. I'll never let that happen again, OK?"

"Its OK, I just felt kind of left out. Hey, I'd really like to talk to you. Do you think we could go out somewhere. Like a date kind of thing that Kelly did with you?"

"Sure, Steph. You figure it out with your work and school schedule and home life, and let me know. I can be there any time you want me."

"I've got another problem."

"What's that?"

"Tammy wants you to fuck her too"

"And that's a problem how exactly?"

"I'm not sure how to handle it. Like I said I'm getting a little possessive of you, and we all share a lot of things, but this is troubling me a bit."

"Look, there is no way I want to get in the middle of your friendship with the girls. If it bothers you too much, we can just chat, talk, and visit."

"No, no. I'm OK with the others, that you would play with them, it's just that I have to be sure to know how to share, that's all"

"Just be sure to let me know when you aren't comfortable, and we'll change what we do, OK?"

"Sure, OK. So, back to my other problem."

"Which one is that?"

"Tammy. She wants to fuck."

"How do you feel about that?"

"It's OK, I guess. I mean, we do share a lot, so I shouldn't worry. I don't think I need to be there anymore. I think I can trust you, and I do trust her. I was worried that you'd fall in love with her or Lane or something stupid like that and I'd not be able to talk to you anymore. I know that's silly, but that is what was going through my mind."

"Look Steph, I do care for you, and like I said way back at the beginning, I would never do anything to hurt you, and I think I came close last night by not paying attention to you enough. Won't happen again, promise."

"Shit, Gene, this is bad."

"What Steph?"

"I think I'm starting to like you, a lot, sorry"

"Don't be"

"Now, back to Tammy. We're having a sleepover tomorrow night. Brooke's parents are gone for the weekend, and we're going to all crash over there. That way, Tammy can go over to your place and you guys can fuck away all you want, and nobody will know she's there, well except us of course. I'm OK with it, but you're going to have to tell me all about it afterwards, like on our date, OK?

"I don't have any plans, so I guess that could work. When do you think she'll be over?"

"About 8 or so, is that good?"

"Sure. Steph, do you think you can drop her off, and come in for a couple of minutes? I'd like to talk to you."

"Yeah, I can do that. So we're good on this?"

"I am if you are"

"OK - see you tomorrow. Good night, you're really sweet"

"Take care, baby"

She hung up and that was the end.

Now, this was getting complicated. Emotions were getting into play. It's just not games anymore. I've got an attachment to her, and she seems to have one to me as well. This could be good, or could be really dangerous.

So, my Saturday went by with some chores, cleaning garage, oil change on the Camaro (sorry SS06, love my Z/28 convertible). But in reality I was just about jumping out of my skin in anticipation of what would be happening in the evening. Tammy was no virgin, at least based on what Steph had told me. I had no idea whether there was just one boyfriend, or several. Lane seems to have been through a few, but I had no way of knowing about the others, well, Kelly admitted to three. This was quite the group.

So, I prepared much like the other night. Jumped in the shower. Cleaned up and groomed. Tailored jeans, fitted sport shirt. Looking as good as a 43 year old could be.

Took my pill, grabbed a glass of Washington State Cab, and sat and waited. About twenty to, the door bell rings, and I get up and open the door. Tammy and Steph were at there, neither smiling, just a plain expression.

"Come on in. Good to see you both again. Hi Tammy, Hi, Steph"

I put my arm around Steph's waist and gave her a light peck on the cheek.

Steph liked that a lot, and pulled me a little closer as I released the kiss.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?

Tammy responded, somewhat nervously, "If it's OK, I'd like some wine. I'm a bit jumpy here and would really like a drink."

"Steph?"

"Nothing, but I'll come and help you, then I have to go."

She followed me into the kitchen. As I poured a wine for Tammy, she wrapped her arms around my waist, and buried her head in my shoulder,

"I trust you. Be good to her, she needs loving, life's been a little rough for her. Her boyfriend is a real big jerk, and her parents give her a really hard time about him. She needs to see that there are good guys out there."

"Thanks, I'll do what I can."

"Tell me everything later, promise?"

"Promise."

I let her go, and we went back into the living room.

"Well, gotta go, you guys have a good evening.

And she was out the door, in her car and gone.

"Well, Tammy, I know almost nothing about you, why don't you tell me about yourself and your friends"

"Oh, wow, I don't know where to start. We've been friends forever. We were in school together, or neighbors, or in gymnastics classes or something. They are all my really best friends."

"Steph told me a lot about you guys. How you play with each other, help each other feel good, you know, orgasms."

"Yeah, she told us that she told you. It's kind of embarrassing, really."

"Don't be embarrassed. Steph and I have talked about a lot of things, and I am in no way judgmental on any of it. You guys do what works for you. I'm cool with all of that."

"Wow. For a guy your age, that seems really strange to me. I mean you're about the same age as my dad, and he would NEVER have that attitude."

"Big difference sweetie. He's your dad and is very protective of you. I'm just a dirty old man that wants to have sex with you."

"Yeah, and I want to do it with you too"

"Why?"

Long pause. Then, "Not really sure. I know you fucked with Lane, but she's a bit of a slut. I mean we all love her to death, but she's always been a bit out there. She's had a few boyfriends, and she's also just done a couple of one timers. Oh, she dares us to do things, she flashes a lot. She's the one, I think, that likes to start sex type stuff with us. It's OK, we all like to do it, but she kind of starts it a lot of the time."

"What are you looking for out of this evening?"

"Oh, another tough one.... Steph says she thinks she might love you, so you're automatically kind of special. My boyfriend is kind of weird; he switches from liking me and being sweet, to kind of giving me a bad time, and ordering me around. I think I'm probably going to get rid of him soon. The whole thing kind of sucks.

"You've had sex with him, right?"

"Yeah, but only a couple of times, and he comes way too quickly. The girls have given me really good orgasms, and he just doesn't know how to do it, and when I tell him what I want, he gets mad, ignores me, and does what he wants to do."

"Well, Tammy, why don't I do my best to show you what a dozen or so years of married life, and a few girl friends have taught me?"

"OK, what do you want me to do?"

"You've got what I think has got to be a very pretty body. Why don't you take your clothes off and show me what you look like."

With that, she stood up. She had on a camisole type of top. You know, multiple layers. A bra, a camisole, another camisole, then her top. Never understood why all of that was necessary. On the bottom part, was a sort of ordinary skirt, coming about 2 inches above the knee. Nothing really flashy or risqué.

"Top or bottom first?"

Oh, that was an interesting option. "Go with the bottom."

She reached around the back, and I presume undid a button or two, and pulled down a zipper.

Slowly she pulled her skirt down, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that there were no panties under. So I immediately said, "Commando tonight?"

"Huh?"

"Commando, - means no undies"

"Haven't heard that before, but yeah, was thinking I might flash and tease you a bit, but you just made me go for it."

"Sorry. Come here, I want to see you up close."

She came up to me. I've always been very partial to women half clothed. Whether topless only, or bottomless only. She stood in front of me. She had trimmed her pussy very carefully all around. The only hair was sort of a triangle or oval kind of shape on her mound. I reached out and touched it and just massaged the area gently.

"Oh. Nice, that's good."

"What would you like me to do for you, Tammy?"

"Just about anything, I'm so wired up right now, I'm probably up for anything."

"Would you like me to lick your pussy?"

"Oh yeah, I really like that."

"Have any of the girls done this to you?"

'A couple of times. It was good. They pretty much know how to do it."

"So I guess the pressure is on me to perform now?"

"It's OK -- I know you'll be great."

So, with her standing in front of me, long slender legs, parted comfortably apart, looking up, I knew I was just going to love licking that pretty little pussy.

With that I put my face into her crotch. I put my tongue at the top of her pussy, right on her clit. She shivered as soon as I made contact.

I wrapped my hands around her ass cheeks, and held her steadily, so I could keep her in close. I licked up and down. I pushed her legs apart a bit, so I could get in farther back. I licked her pussy lips, up one side, down the other, and Tammy was clearly enjoying what I was doing.

"Hey, this is going to be a whole lot better in the bedroom, and not on the living room floor. Come with me."

I took her hand and led her down the hall to the bedroom.

She stopped, and turned back to me, and planted a really nice kiss on me. "I can taste me on you. Don't think that's happened before. Tastes good, maybe that's why the girls like me???"

"Could be". I gently pushed Tammy back on the bed, her legs splayed out, so inviting. I lay beside her, cupped her breast, a really nice small B, I thought.

So with that, I pulled her up, and peeled off the first layer of her top, then the second, and then I was confronted with her bra.

"Only three layers?", I joked.

"Sorry, just the way the day went."

So there she was, totally naked.

"Oh, Tammy, you really are a beautiful. You body is just gorgeous."

"Thanks. So what happens next? Do you want me to suck you. I can do that, I know my boyfriend likes it."

"Hey. Babe, anything you are comfortable with."

"OK , I'm going to get you really, really hard."

And she pounced on my crotch, licked all around, pulled the skin back, ran her tongue all around the head, tickled the underside, the just started bobbing up and down. Soon I had to warn her that I was getting close. She pulled off, and just kept her hand on my shaft just slowly massaging it.

"Let's slow down a bit. I want you in my pussy, and I want you there really hard, and I don't want you to come early.

She lay by my side, and stroked my penis, kissing it, licking it, taking it in back in her mouth.

"Sorry, but I need to ask, birth control, condoms?

"I'm on the pill too, just like Lane. She made sure I got them before I started doing it with Roger -- that's my jerk boyfriend."

"Are you good to start with doggie?"

"Doggie?"

"Yes, you on hands and knees, me behind you."

"Oooohhh, that sounds good. Yeah, we can do that."

So she got on the bed, on all fours, and presented her beautiful behind to me. I positioned myself behind her, and slowly fed my cock into her pussy. She immediately knew what to do and rocked back and forth, clearly intent on getting herself off as quickly as possible

I looked down, and couldn't miss the delectable sight of her ass, So I asked...

"You've got a beautiful butt. Ever play with your behind?"

"Only once, by myself, and I haven't told the girls, so please don' tell, they'll think it's weird."

"Sometimes it can feel nice"

I licked my thumb, and placed between her cheeks, just resting on her rosebud. I just slowly rubbed back and forth, and around in circles. She ground her ass back at me.

"You're right, it's nice."

We kept this up for several minutes until I could see she was moving nicely to an orgasm. I leaned forward and whispered, "I'd like you on top, OK?"

I pulled back, and Tammy rolled to her side. I lay down on my back, and she moved back over top of me. I pulled her up closer to me, and took one of her breasts in my mouth, and gently sucked on it, twirling my tongue around her nipple, and it immediately perked up. I moved over and did the same to the other one. She reached back between her legs and wrapped her fingers around my cock and slowly stroked it. The feeling was wonderful. She had a real soft, delicate touch. She pulled away from me, and slid down, positioned my cock at her pussy, and slowly lowered herself onto me.

She then started a combination of rocking her hips back and forth, and lifting a bit, which created an incredible feeling in my cock. It must have been working for her as well, as her movements became quicker, and soon she was just rocking back and forth, pressing her clit real hard onto my pubic bone. And it didn't take long after that, she fell onto my chest, buried her face in my shoulder, and let out a muffled, mouth closed, kind of scream. She then went limp, breathing very hard. "Wow....oh my gawd, that was sooooo good"

She lay quietly for a few seconds then asked, "You didn't come did you?"

"No sweetie, not yet."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Roll over on your right side."

She did as I asked, and I pushed my cock in between her legs from the back. She raised her left leg as I held my cock and moved the head around looking for the opening to her pussy. She reached down, and grabbed it, moved it forward a little and pushed back, I was now back in and pushed until I was in as far as I could go. "Go ahead and finish for me", she cooed.

So I started stroking, slowly at first, then quickening up as the sensations grew in my groin. I then pushed all the way in and let go three hard spurts followed by three or four more pushes into her wet and welcoming pussy. I collapsed against her back, breathless. I lay there unmoving for several minutes, my cock enjoying the silky wetness of the inside of the girl's sweet pussy.

I then pulled back, and rolled Tammy over to face me, and held her face in my hands, and gave her a long, slow, soft kiss. She responded with her tongue and we just kissed for a long time. She then pulled back and said, "Thank you so much, that was really, really nice. I loved everything you did to me, for me, and with me. You know that I can stay as long as you want me to. Everyone thinks that I'm at Brooke's with the other girls. They're going to cover for me. Besides, Steph dropped me off and I don't have ride", she giggled.

"That was part of the plan then?"

"Yeah, I can call her to come and get me, or you could drive me over I suppose, but I'd like to stay."

"I'd love for you to stay."

"Thanks so much." as she snuggled in closer. And we both dozed off and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

I awoke sometime later when I felt the bed move as Tammy got out of bed. The lights were off in the bedroom, but the hall light provided enough light for her to find the door to the bathroom. I heard her as she sat on the toilet and peed. She sat there for a minute or so before tearing off some paper to wipe. She then returned and climbed back into bed. I had already turned towards her as she settled in and said, "Hi, sleepy head, how are you doing."

"Good, but feeling a little horny again. I could use a little more play time, but first, I want to make you feel good."

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started stroking it. In almost no time, my cock was back to full size, has her delicate touch sent tingles through my body.

"I've only taken it in my mouth once before. My boyfriend wasn't very nice. He pushed it in too far and made me gag. Lane says she does it all the time, and that she lets him come in her mouth, she says she likes the taste. I didn't let him though."

"Would you do it for me?"

"Do you want me to swallow your semen too?"

"Only if you want to try."

She turned around and I moved down the bed so she'd have room, and she put her lips around the head of my cock, and started bobbing up and down. The sensations were incredible, and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I reached over and started playing with Tammy's pussy, just running my fingers in and around her opening, and she responded by squirming a little, and bobbing a little more vigorously. "OK, Tammy, getting real close now. Just so you know."

12