Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let it happen."

"Works for me."

At that time, the girls ahead stopped and sat on some fallen tree trunks and stumps. We drank some water, and just rested for a few minutes.

Kelly then said, "We haven't passed anyone at all on the trail, and I don't think there is anyone ahead, since it's so early. So are you all up for it?"

Lane quickly responded, "OK let's do it"

And the two of them undid the buttons on the shorts, pulled them down. Neither had underwear on, so I think this was planned in advance. And they jumped up, holding their shorts in their hands, just got up and continued on the trail.

The other two quickly did the same, and trotted down the trail holding their shorts and thongs and very naked bottoms.

I looked at Steph with a big question mark over my head, sort of with a "WTF?" on my forehead."

"We do this sometimes. We like to run nude in the woods. The chance that someone might see us is a big turn on."

"You will excuse me, if I decline. I do it and get caught, I become a sexual offender that gets marked up for life,. You guys can do this and nobody cares, well, they care, but in a different way. Are going to do it too?"

"You want me to?"

"Sure, go ahead."

And with that she undid her shorts pulled them down, slipped her panties down, held them out to me. "Hold these for me."

And we continued on the path. I let her get a little ahead of me, and looked at her gorgeous ass cheeks. As she walked, with each step I could just see a tiny glimpse of her pussy lips, and light shining through from up ahead. I caught up to her, and put my hand on her left cheek, and massaged it gentle as she walked. She reached over and put her hand on my cock and gave it a squeeze. Up ahead, the girls were walking in two pairs. Kelly and Lane were directly in front of us. I watched as Lane reached over and put hand on what looked like Kelly's pussy and could see her moving her arm up and down. Then Kelly put her hand on Lane's ass, then reached down low and pushed her fingers in between Lane's butt cheeks, either reaching for her pussy from the back, or maybe trying to tickle her asshole. I think I knew which when Lane, swatted her hand away.

We went on like this for about 20 minutes, when the girls ahead had stopped. We were a few steps behind and joined them. They took out water bottles and had some to drink. They were all standing around bottomless. Beautiful looking pussies and asses. I couldn't believe my eyes. We rested, standing around for a few minutes, then as were getting moving, Kelly got right beside me, and took my hand and started down the path.

"So, you having fun?"

"Oh, yeah. This is amazing. I can't believe you girls and your attitude about all of this. The sex, the nudity, how you are all so comfortable with each other."

"Yeah, it is fun. We don't have many hang-ups, so it's great to be able just do whatever we want, and everyone is pretty much OK with what happens. Hey, hold me here for a little while, OK?" she said taking my hand and placing it between her legs. "Rub my pussy while we walk"

This was easy because her walking introduced a rocking motion that naturally, and with almost no effort on my part rubbed on her clit and pussy.

"Feels nice. Thanks"

We walked like this for about another five minutes, when we came to a clearing, and a small pond.

"We're here, this is the place, "one of the girls behind announced.

"We like to sit over on the other side. It's a little more secluded, and we can see if anyone is coming this way."

We wandered over and lay down on the grassy meadow area.

Kelly lay down beside me, with Steph on the other side. The other girls were in front of us, kind of lying on their sides facing us.

Kelly then said, "I think you can join us now." And pulled down the zipper on my shorts and pulled out my cock. Steph undid the belt and button at the top, and said, "All the way off now."

I lifted my hips, and she pulled my pants and shorts completely off. Kelly put her fingers around my cock and started slowly, tantalizingly stroking it.

"Lick it, Steph," she said.

Steph bent over and ran her tongue over the top, around the sides, nibbled on the underside a little bit which just sent the most incredible sensations through my body. I was not rock hard, and loving what they were doing to me. She then let up and put her head beside mine and whispered, "I'm going to get her ready for you."

She moved around to Kelly, and knelt in front of her and parted her legs. She reached forward and started rubbing Kelly's clit with one hand. The fingers of her other hand started moving around the lips, traced up one side, down the other, then pushed inside her vagina. Kelly moaned.

"She's pretty wet already. The rubbing you gave her on the trail must have worked well," she giggled and continued playing with Kelly's pussy. I glanced at the other girls, and they had their hands over their crotches, and we moving back and forth. They were enjoying the show.

Kelly then whispered in my ear, "Lay back, big guy, I want to get on top."

I lay back, and Kelly continued to stroke. I looked down and could now see that Steph had her face in Kelly's crotch, and even though I couldn't really see, she must have been licking away. She then pulled away saying, "She's yummy and ready."

Kelly then rolled over me, straddling my hips. "Put it in for me, Steph."

I then felt fingers, then soft lips, a mouth, a tongue swirling around my cock, then the feeling of a very wet pussy as she put my cock right at the entrance to Kelly's vagina. Kelly then let herself down a little with maybe an inch or two slipping inside. She then started a gentle up and down motion, each time letting another half inch or so in. A dozen rocks or so, and she was resting with all her weight on my hips. "All the way in," she announced. I couldn't resist, so slid my hands up under her shirt and massaged her wonderful C cups. Oh, did they feel absolutely beautiful.

"That's nice, I like you playing with my tits. Keep doing it." Then she pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, letting those beautiful globes hang down right above chest and in easy reach of my hands as I caressed, rubbed, and massaged her boobs and nipples.

Then she started moving her hips up and down, slowly at first, then gradually picking up the pace.

Steph had come over beside me and said, "Lick my lips and see how good she tastes" and proceeded to give me a big tongue in the mouth kiss. As she was kissing me I felt another pair of legs brushing against mine. I felt a hand on my balls, massaging them gently, and circling the base of my penis and rubbing there as well. Steph released her kiss,, and I looked down to see Lane laying with her head on my thigh and hand disappearing underneath Kelly.

Kelly was working it harder and harder, and I could sense that she could be getting close to her climax. She had laid her head down on my shoulder and continued to bounce her hips up and down. As her breathing got heavier, I felt a strange sensation on my cock, and Kelly flinched. I felt something moving against the underside of my cock when I realized that Lane must have her finger up inside Kelly's ass and was wiggling it around. Right then, Kelly climaxed with an "Oh my fucking god" escaping from her lips. She continued rocking as she could no longer hold out, and came really hard pressing her clit and pubic mound hard against mine. She collapsed on me, and breathing heavily, and not saying anything. I was very close at this point, so I waited a few seconds for her to calm down, and then started thrusting again. She knew what I needed, and was doing, so she rocked back and forth and flexed her muscles to massage my cock as I went in and out until I was beyond the point of no return and shot up into her pussy several times. I let my whole body go limp, and just savored the sensations.

I felt a hand on my cock, that pulled it out of Kelly's nice soft pussy, and then I felt lips and mouth around it. Lane was cleaning off all of my cum and Kelly's fluids off my cock. She pulled off and said, "Tammy, come on over here, and clean Kelly up."

Lane went back to licking my cock and down around my balls. She even slipped a finger into the crack of my ass and pushed against my anus, just to tease me. She pulled off my dick, saying, "There, good as new. You know, I could feel you coming, you know your cock twitching, when I had my finger in her bum. Really cool. I pushed it against your cock. I could feel it going in and out. Yeah, really, really neat."

Kelly had lifted her bum up higher so Tammy could get access, and I could feel her squirming, and moaning. After only a minute or so, and with no real warning, she tensed up again, pushed hard into my shoulder and came again. She then rolled off me and collapsed on the grass. I closed my eyes, and must have dozed off for a few minutes because when I opened my eyes again, Kelly was snuggled up on one side of me, and Steph was on the other. I lifted my head, and the other girls were now all nude, and lying back relaxing in the sun.

Nothing much happened for the next little while, both my girls looked like they were dozing. I reached under Steph's top and massaged her pert nipples. She didn't say anything, but I did see the smile on her face.

A few minutes went by and we hear a dog barking, some distance away, but not all that far, so someone must be coming along the trail. The girls quickly put tops and bottoms back on, and just as shoes were getting tied up, a small group came out of the woods on the far side of the pond. We grabbed our daypacks and headed back around the lake, on the other side from the other group, and down the trail back to the house.

The walk back was uneventful and we were back at the house just after noon. We made some sandwiches, pulled out some veggies, drank some sodas. The girls wanted to go down into town and do a little shopping. That wasn't for me, so I told them I was just going to relax, read, maybe watch a little television. As they were about to leave, Steph came over and kissed me on the lips and as she gave my cock a squeeze, said, "Later, lover."

I thought about all of the events that had transpired.. I'd sex with three of the five, and it was looking like tonight will be number four. I wondered if Brooke would be the last. She seemed a little aloof with me. I had said very little to her, and she wasn't talking to me much. According to Steph she was still a virgin, so maybe she just doesn't see me as the guy to undo that. All of the others seem to treat all of the sex and playtime as some sort of game, with no real inhibitions. Fascinating.

It was the first weekend of college ball, so I want town in the media room in the lower level, figured out how the video and audio stuff, worked, and settled to watch. Went up to get a beer during half-time, and went back down.

At some point, I had obviously dozed off, the beer must have been enough to make me sleepy. I was awakened by the sounds of the girls upstairs. I could hear talking, some giggling, a bit of laughter. I got up and went upstairs. As I entered the kitchen, the girls were crowded around each other looking at the camera Lane was holding.

"Wow, look at this next one. Can't believe you did that."

"Who did what, and what are you looking at," I asked.

"Oh, we were naughty this afternoon and got some pictures. Let me get my computer, and we'll load these up and we can all look at them."

Brooke skipped out, ran upstairs and returned with her laptop.

Camera was plugged in and about thirty pictures were quickly up loaded.

Lane started narrating the photos starting at the beginning.

"OK, we were down at the outlet malls looking at clothes and stuff. These are outside by the bridge over the river."

Picture of the four girls standing on the bridge, Lane must have taken the picture as she wasn't in it.

Next picture was of the girls with their shirts up, bra's showing.

Next picture was in an outdoor sitting area. Kelly was on a bench with her legs apart flashing her thong at the camera. There were people walking by in the background. Next picture was the same except that she had her thong pulled aside and her pussy lips were showing.

The next shot was of them going through a door, one of the clothing stores I presumed. It was of the four girls, the first two were already inside, and then Kelly followed by Tammy. Tammy had Kelly's skirt lifted up with her left hand or Kelly's right butt cheek, with her fingers noticeably in between her cheeks.

Next was a picture of Kelly and Tammy going into the dressing room area with some clothes in hand. Followed by one taken through an open cubicle door with Kelly's kneeling in front of Tammy, with her hands on the edges of her shorts, already pulled down so that her pussy was showing. Next picture was Kelly with her mouth on Tammy's pussy.

Next was Steph in another cubicle with nothing at all on facing the open door, sticking out her tongue. Next was Steph the same, except Brooke was standing beside her, totally nude as well.

The pictures continued on like that. Different stores, some outside shots. Last one was of all five of them in the parking lot with shirts and bras pulled up.

"Who took this one?" I asked.

"Timer with the camera on a fence post."

"So you guys had a great time, I see."

"Yea, we got pretty excited," Steph said. "Brooke and I fingered each other in one of the dressing rooms. Just about got caught too."

"Yeah, I had to stall off the sales lady for about 5 minutes," Lane said.

"That's all?" I asked.

"No, Kelly and I fingered each other on the drive home," offered Tammy, "so I think Lane should be the only horny one left."

"Do you want me to take care of you?" I asked, smiling.

"Tempting, but I think we want to save you for later. I'm going to go take a shower, and take care of business there. See you guys later." And she was off.

"Good idea, I'm going to do the same, and then may we can all hit the hot tub and beers, OK?" I offered.

"Sounds good," and we all made our way upstairs.

I went into my room, stripped off my clothes and went in to the shower.

I wasn't in there much more 2 or 3 minutes when the shower door opened. I figured that Steph would be coming in, but was really surprised when it was Lane.

"Thought you'd take the hint. I'm going save you for Steph later, but I do need you to get me off. So let's get clean, and then maybe we'll have a little fun time."

I wasn't going to wait that long, so I took her in my arms, under the spray of the shower, I started to tickle her clit, moving around her pussy lips, stroking, pressing, dipping, squeezing. She must have been worked up, because very soon she was stiffening up, and I could feel the beginnings of her spasms. Just then I remembered what she had done earlier, so I pushed a finger of my other hand up into her pussy to get it lubed up, and slid around the back and pressed against her asshole, and pushed it in, wiggling back and forth as well as pushing in and out, and she came, and came really hard. She buried her head into my chest, and just let out a nice long moan. "God that was good." I wiggled my finger in her butt again, and she just smiled, and said, "Nice touch. I do like that."

"Ever taken it up there?"

"Nope, but it's not out of the question."

We then quickly soaped up, washed her front, back, made sure her butt hole was clean, and got another squirm for the effort. We rinsed off, and stepped out the shower, and Steph was there, sitting on the toilet seat watching us. I was startled, and more than a little bit worried, and it must have shown on my face. Steph got up and walked over to us, expressionless. I really had no idea what to expect. Could she be pissed? Is this trouble? She came up to us, stretched up to me, and gave me a kiss on the lips, then moved over to Lane, and gave her the same. "It's OK, she asked me before she went to you. Like I said, it's OK as long as I know. I like to make her feel happy, and I like for you to make her feel good too. Let's go do the hot tub."

We went down, all naked, no need for any clothes now. The back deck was secluded enough that no one could see us accidentally. I grabbed a six pack of beers on the way down. And we settled in for a nice soak.

Late afternoon, sun going down below the mountains, cooling off, everyone very mellow. The girls we chatting away about nothing in particular. Sometimes one touched another on the shoulder, under the water on a knee, a thigh, nothing overtly sexual, just comfortable. Watching them was truly extraordinary. They were really just really good friends, that did love each other like sisters. Yeah right, sisters that had sex with each other.

Eventually, some left to go back up, Steph and I hung back. She leaned over and kissed me very hard. "So, are we still on for tonight? I asked Lane not to make you come, so that you'd be good and ready tonight. We wanted to get you all hot and worked up. Smiley?"

"Yeah, smiley."

And we got out of the tub, grabbed some towels, dried off, and went upstairs. I went to my room pulled on a shirt, shorts, pants, stayed in bare feet, and went back down. The girls were all there and as I came in the room, they were prepping dinner: Salad, appetizers, corn, and potatoes. Brooked looked at me and said, "Guys grill steaks, right?"

"Sure, I can do that. Show me where the grill is."

She led me out onto the deck, and pointed me at the big Weber. Similar to mine, but about twice as big. I lit it to warm up, and went back in to get the meat. Prepped the steaks, cooked them, brought them back in. Everything else was in place. Went and got the last two bottles of red, thinking, that I'd have to run out tomorrow to get more.

We ate, drank, talked, laughed, teased. As we finished, be cleaned the table up, loaded the dishwasher, and were there standing there with the last sips of wine in our glasses.

"So, Steph tells us that tonight is the night," Kelly announced.

I looked at Steph very confused, I guess, that she would make that public, but as she said, they shared everything.

"She's told us that she's really nervous about this and needs some companionship. We'd all be honored to be with her, and help, but she wants you to choose one of us to sleep with you two tonight."

Ohhhh, noooo. This was impossible. There was no good answer here, there is no way I could play any favorites here. I looked at all of them and it really was impossible to choose. They were all cute, bodies all different but all very appealing, Do I go for best body, who I thought would be her best friend, if there was one, or the one I liked the best, even though I didn't really have a favorite after Steph.

"Can't decide, OK, maybe we can help you decide."

And they all started to take off their clothes. Soon they were all naked, standing side by side. Boobs and pussies proudly on parade.

Lane glanced over at the others, nodded, and turned around. She bent over with her legs apart, and showed me her pussy and asshole. The other girls followed and did the same. Now this was really beyond belief. I looked at Steph looking for help. "You have to choose, I'm good with any of them," she said.

I knew that there is no way I could or should make a decision like this. So, I went into the cupboard and scrounged out spaghetti noodles. I broke four of them, one short, three others long and put them in my closed hand. I went back to them, and held it out. "This is the only way I can choose. You first, Lane." She took one, it was long. Tammy was next, a long one. Brooke was third, and she got the short one. The look on her face was one of concern, yet excitement. I looked at her and asked, "Are you OK with this." She paused for quite a while, looked at Steph, who smiled and nodded to her. "OK, I can do this." I think she probably would not have been my choice, because she was the least experienced, and I did not know her very well, and she would probably be the least comfortable with all of this.